Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 12

It was quiet when we arrived. Belinda’s suit was noticed but no more than any other one of the residents when wearing a thong or string bikini. There were always a few worn. Grace and John were there as were Joel and his wife. Grace was wearing a very skimpy suit and Joel’s wife was wearing the bottom of a thong. I thought to myself that she needed a better set if she planned to show them off like that.

I looked around further and saw Morris with the same woman! They seemed to be getting along well. There were lounge chairs close and we sat down with them. Morris said, “Hi, Belinda, Steve.” He paused. “You remember Lois Stevens?”

“I was having trouble with the name but recognized the face. Lois, it’s good to see you.”

Belinda said, “Lois, it’s good to see you with Morris. He’s one of the good guys, like Steve.”

Lois looked a little surprised but said, “Hi. I like being with Morris. I agree. He is one of the ‘good’ guys.” Morris blushed while Belinda and she giggled just a bit.

Grace and John joined us from the pool sitting on the other side from us with Morris and Lois now in the middle. Grace said, “Belinda, when is the date?”

Belinda smiled. “I get to keep him after next Saturday. However, we already have the license and the ring.” She held her left hand up.

John laughed. “At least, it’s not through your nose.”

Belinda said, “That would spoil his pretty face.” She giggled.

We all sunned and took some time to swim. It was a quiet and enjoyable time. Joel and his wife stayed across the pool from us. That suited me.

It was too good to last. Joel and Mallory came over to where the six of us were sitting. His wife, Mallory was still topless wearing a very skimpy thong. She was on display in that suit. Joel said, “Are you not causing trouble today, Steve?”

“Joel, I don’t cause it but I do respond to it.”

Mallory said, “I wouldn’t mind getting into trouble with you, Steve.”

I planned to ignore that. Joel wasn’t happy. I don’t think Belinda was either. However, Belinda was taking a cue from me and not showing her irritation. I hoped they would go back to their chairs or find someone else to converse with.

Mallory said, “Steve, don’t you like my body?”

I sighed. “Mallory, you need to let it go. I’ve never gone with you and am even less inclined now that I’m engaged.” She had been drinking because her voice had a slur to it.

Joel said, “You don’t think my wife is pretty?”

I was quickly realizing that this wasn’t going away. I stood. That put me at a slight advantage since Joel had to look up at me. I said, “Folks, I’ll say it again directing my words to both of you. You need to let it go. My lack of interest in Mallory has nothing to do with her looks but my taste in women. I don’t mess with married women and she is. I’m here with my fiancee and some friends. All are residents of the complex. We are here to enjoy the pool and the sun. We don’t want a confrontation or to add persons to our group except by mutual invitation. Please go elsewhere in the area and interact with those who desire to do that with you.”

John stood when he saw they weren’t moving. He said, “Joel, why did you two walk over here and start talking to us?” I noticed that Grace was videoing all of this on her phone.

Joel responded. “You aren’t part of this, John. Stay out of it. I’m talking to Steve.”

In the corner of my eye, I saw the president of the HOA start our way. I said, “I have nothing to say. Again, why don’t you and Mallory talk to someone else?”

I sat down leaving Joel and Mallory facing John. John was an inch taller than I with a muscular build also. Mallory was looking at him with interest. John never glanced her way keeping his attention on Joel. I knew the signs. John was ready to defend himself.

I knew that wouldn’t be popular with Mallory. While all three of our ladies were a little bit better looking than Mallory, she did have her assets visible. She was tanned evenly suggesting that she was nude often.

John was looking at both of them. He had a look of disgust or disdain on his face that would not make either Joel or Mallory happy.

By this time, Nathan, the HOA president, was about five feet away.

John said, “We just want to be left alone.” He sat down on the chaise. Grace continued to video what was happening.

Joel said, “You three assholes with your broads aren’t that hot.” I decided that nothing any of us said would matter except to escalate the situation. I was going to lay low unless something physical were started. I didn’t know how his relationship with his wife worked but had no plans to find out. Not a one of us responded to him. Belinda rolled to her tummy drawing my eyes to her body lying out for me to see. Out of the corner of my eye, I did watch Joel and Mallory. Belinda mouthed, “I love you,” at me.

I could tell both were angered. I was waiting for something to happen. I was out of reach as were the rest of us. Joel kicked at my feet. He missed when I pulled them up. Instead he hit the bottom of the chaise. He might have broken his toes or foot. It wasn’t a smart move.

It became even less smart when Nathan Hayes, the president of the HOA, asked, “What are you thinking, Joel?”

Joel moaned, “He kicked me!” He was leaning against a table holding his right foot.

Don said, “That doesn’t fit what I saw nor what I heard. Joel, I think you broke something kicking that chair. Why don’t you and Mallory leave and get it seen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.