Work-life Balance
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by DangerMouse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A run of the mill IT dork has events beyond his imagination take over his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

My job as a systems installer/integrator took me to many exotic and exciting places like Toledo, Paris, Rome, and even London. Unfortunately, those happened to be in Ohio, Texas, Georgia, and Ontario, respectively.

What it lacked in glamorous travel, it made up for in mind-numbing monotony. Oh, it’s not that bad, I guess, but there is a certain amount of repetitiveness and just plain slogging involved in getting to computer systems to talk to one another.

That, added to the fact that being in the IT field isn’t exactly anything that ladies flocked to, meant I had a fairly active fantasy life. When you aren’t James Bond in person, you can always be him in your head.

This trip had me in Kansas City (Missouri thank God, not Kansas*). At this point I was finishing up the latest touches on Bond’s new lethal gadget ... wait, I don’t even get to be Bond in my own fantasy ... I kind of suck at this.

Ok, for real, I was coming to the end of my portion of this project. They usually take a couple of weeks, then we send in a test/training “team” to turn the system over to the customer.

I was expecting Jerry later that day. What can you say about Jerry? He is the ultimate Jerry. He’s the Jerriest Jerry that ever Jerried. We all know one, even if they don’t happen to be named Jerry.

He was a sweater-vest wearing, somewhat overweight, and very gregarious Jerry with curly reddish-brown hair and a big bushy mustache. Everybody loves Jerry and, honestly, he does a great job.

I was testing the routines one more time when the test/training team got there. As you can tell by the fact that I didn’t say “Jerry”, it wasn’t Jerry. It was Hannah ... l. Oh.

Remember that fantasy life I was telling you about a few lines ago? Hannah figures very prominently in it. She is gorgeous. She might not be everyone’s cup of tea. She’s seriously curvy. If you like your girls stick thin she won’t do much for you. She did a lot for me.

For me, Hannah was probably the most beautiful girl that I actually see on a regular basis. Well except this one girl that works at Firehouse Subs, but she’s another story.

Hannah is “go to a specific restroom at the office that isn’t really anywhere near where you are/need to be because doing so will involve walking by her cubicle beautiful” for me. And I did, in fact, do that even though the only view of Hannah those trips usually afforded was her forehead and the top of her wavy blonde hair. That was enough, though. I could imagine the rest.

If you were keeping track, I had spilled more cum over Hannah the previous two years than I had most other fantasy subjects put together. But ... er ... who keeps track of that kind of thing, Ewww! (minimizing the Fantasy Subject spreadsheet on my computer).

Getting a Hannah when you expect a Jerry is a real jolt to the system. Kind of like expecting iced tea and getting Coke. That first couple of seconds kind of knocks you on your heels, a bit. As such, my greeting to Hannah lacked the smoothness that I would hope it would have if I had been prepared. (Note: it wouldn’t have been smooth then, either.)

Essentially, I shouted her own name in her face. I know, Bond has nothing on me.

Once that formality was out of the way, I found out Jerry was due some vacation time and decided to Jerry his way off to Jerryville (or wherever Jerries go on vacation), so Hannah was sent in his place.

The extent of the conversations I have had with Hannah amounted to cursory greetings in the break room, or slightly more awkward greetings if we happened to cross paths outside the restroom I walked across the building to get to on the off chance I might actually run into her outside the restroom, but if not I would get to see her forehead. Ugh, it sounds stupid when I say it like that.

I was able to get my act together enough to update her on the installation (we were ahead of schedule) and give her the credentials I had set up for the training team in the system.

If I had known Hannah was coming, I would have done something different, for sure, but I didn’t know so I didn’t. Nor did I even think when I handed her the credentials packet that I had set up thinking it would be Jerry.

One of my greatest pleasures is to make Jerry blush. One easy way to do that is to give him a horribly raunchy password to access the system. He doesn’t have the access to change it, so it is a great joy for me to see him blush and huff and puff a bit every time he has to type this password. Sometimes the simple things in life are what really make life worth living.

As it happened, Jerry’s, well now Hannah’s system access password this time was “Gr4bh3rbyt#3Pu55y”.

I was reminded of this fact when Hannah, having read the credentials packet lowered the paper slowly and looked at me with one eyebrow raised. Hmmmm, my turn to blush.

“Uh, I was ... uh ... expecting ... uh ... Jerry when I ... uh ... created that ... uh ... password.” One ticket to HR for Smoothie McSmootherson, please!

“I see,” she responded.

“Uh ... it’s kind of a trick I play on him ... uh ... I’ll change it quickly.”

So I did. Whew crisis averted.

The rest of the afternoon went fairly normally. Hannah went to start her testing while I finished up my scheduled duties for the day.

The way we worked was that the installation team (me) would come set up the system and do the initial testing, then the testing/training team (Hannah, in for Jerry) would spend the last three days I was there testing the system, so that I could be there to work on it if any problems were found, then spending the next week or so training the users to run and maintain the systems.

Over the course of that afternoon, it slowly dawned on me that I would be spending the next three days with the object of my lust rather than a charter member of Jerries of America. You would think it would fill me with joy. To some extent, it did. There is nothing like being near the one you really want. Your heart races, your mouth goes dry, your stomach does these flip-flops that you are sure she would find adorable if you could tell her about them without sounding like a lunatic.

That was the crux of the matter. Along with the elation of being near Hannah, I felt a growing dread that I was not up to the task of being anywhere near Hannah for any reason. I was going to say or do something so monumentally stupid in front of Hannah that I would die the thousand-deaths-of-shame that all of us have died when we screw up in front of our crush.

So, in a way, it was fortunate that if things were going well with the system, there didn’t need to be a lot of interaction between Hannah and myself. I’m pretty good at my job, so the initial testing was going well.

That bought me some time. I could get through this day, regroup tonight and maybe be a bit more prepared for the situation in the morning (Note: I wasn’t).

We finished the day and I drove us to our hotel. She had traveled and just decided to grab a sandwich and turn in. I was a bit tense, so I thought I would grab a quick drink before doing much the same thing (although I thought I’d add a good dose of Skinimax or one of the other Spankavision channels to take the edge off before bed).

I’m not a big drinker, but the warming glow of that Irish whiskey really hit the spot. So I thought I would have another. That led to thoughts of Hannah, very pleasant thoughts. So I had another. That led to somewhat darker thoughts about how I would screw up in front of Hannah and ruin things. Since you can’t un-drink a drink to try to return to a previous pleasantly buzzed state, I decided to forge on with another drink in the hopes that I would come full circle and have more of those pleasant thoughts. I didn’t. Or rather, I don’t think I did. After three more I don’t remember much.

I do remember waking up in my room with a splitting headache. Copious amounts of coffee got me out the door of my room. I hoped my salvation lay in the greasy goodness of Waffle House. It didn’t, but I did at least have my feet under me when I got back to the hotel.

Hannah was waiting for me in the lobby. She had availed herself of the complimentary, and much healthier, options from the hotel’s breakfast bar. She looked at me with that raised eyebrow look again but didn’t say anything other than to offer to drive back to the job site.

The morning went slowly. My head continued to pound from my ill-advised bender (are there any benders that aren’t ill-advised?). The bright spots of the morning were when Hannah seemed to go out of her way to come see me. When she would come near, it was like the murky clouds of my hangover would part and golden rays of sunshine would bathe my brain in soothing endorphins.

This new phenomenon did not, of course, lessen my already worshipful opinion of her any more than if a literal angel had swooped down to lift a burden from you, even temporarily.

After visiting an Indian food buffet for lunch, I was beginning to feel a bit more human throughout the afternoon. As we progressed, I noticed that it wasn’t just my hangover that made Hannah seem like a visiting angel. She was actually treating me with a familiarity that ... well, I wasn’t familiar with. She would laugh at my attempts at humor and seemed to want to listen when I was talking about some inane thing that wasn’t related to this job (she has to listen to that inane stuff). I was beginning to ponder the ramifications of this as the day was ending.

As we drove back to the hotel, she asked where we should go to dinner since the job was wrapping up and I would be leaving the next day. She wanted to celebrate a bit because she didn’t usually get to come on these trips because Jerry usually did. She was usually stuck with in-house training and support duties.

We picked a great little restaurant nearby (Steak ‘n Shake! (just kidding)) and I said I’d come to her room to pick her up after freshening up a bit.

And freshen I did. I wasn’t going to waste an opportunity of spending even one non-work-related minute with Hannah without being at my best. So I showered and shaved and powdered and buffed and trimmed like I had never before. In 20 minutes I was dressed and ready. She didn’t expect me for another 40 minutes so I sat on the bed and waited.

Adrenaline pumping for the possibilities (although I had no reason to expect anything other than dinner), I found it very hard to wait. I made it 15 minutes. Maybe she wouldn’t mind if I waited in her room as she finished getting ready.

I knocked on her door and waited. It seemed like forever. Ugh, this was a mistake. She’s going to be mad. I’ve blown it already. I started to turn away when I heard the door open.

I stepped cautiously inside, but I didn’t see her.

“I hope you don’t mind if I waited here. My room was too quiet. Take your time and fini...”

A body slammed into me from the right as I walked past the bathroom and pushed my back against the opposite wall, the surprise driving the air from my lungs.

I had reflexively shut my eyes, and when I opened them I found myself looking directly into Hannah’s icy blue eyes. She paused for a second before pressing her lips to mine.

My mind reeled. What was happening? I had entered what programmers would call an infinite loop. What was happening? Was this good? Yes, this was! What was happening? etc...

The loop was broken when I felt her tongue touch my lips. I opened them to accept her tongue and the thrilled me further by pushing it deeply into my mouth to wrestle with my tongue. This new sensation increased the enjoyment I was experiencing to levels beyond my comprehension.

Then I realized something was wrong. I was getting shorter. Also, it appeared like I was entering a dark tunnel.

She backed off with a concerned look on her face. She gripped the front of my shirt below the collar with her left hand. She brought her right hand up to my face, flicked my nose with her index finger and said, “Breathe!”

I gulped a huge lungful of air and the tunnel effect receded. Between knocking the air out of me and the amazing kiss it seems I had forgotten that little necessity.

A few gasps and pants and I was pretty much back to normal oxygenation levels and I was able to regain my feet.

She was still holding my shirt and watching me for signs that I would be okay.

I was more than okay. The near suffocation must have blasted another shot of adrenaline into my bloodstream and the only fight I wanted was to resume that kiss.

I straightened up and pushed her back against the opposite wall just as hard as she had done to me initially. Our lips and tongues met again to resume their battle and we continued to kiss for a few moments.

I had remembered to breathe this time and was actually snorting like a racehorse in the starting gate. I broke our kiss and started to kiss along her jawline back toward her ear. When I reached it, I nibbled on it lightly which brought an appreciative moan as she tilted her head to give me better access.

I proceeded to kiss my way down her neck to her collar, then down the collar to the cleavage that was exposed.

I took a huge breath through my nose as I nuzzled her chest. Her aroma was truly heavenly. I buried my face, took another whiff and slid my hands to her sides to pull her closer.

It was then that I noticed that my cheeks and hands were pressed against the white terrycloth of a robe.

I lifted my head and looked into her eyes. My hands had miraculously found the ends of the ties of the belt without me even looking. I held them up and put the question to her with only my eyes.

The answer was a tiny nod.

I gently pulled the ends and the bow untied easily. The only immediate effect was a slight widening of the robe at the top, and a tiny bit more exposed cleavage.

I needed to kiss that newly exposed skin. So I did, again burying my face between her breasts.

I nuzzled in deeper, turning my head from side to side as I did. This had the effect of further opening the robe and allowing me more access to that delectable skin. The more I exposed, the more I needed to kiss and so began a cycle that ended with her gasping, still pinned against the wall as I took one of her large, hard nipples into my mouth.

Heaven doesn’t begin to describe it. I had imagined this moment many times, and I must tell you my imagination really must suck. This was 1000x better than I had ever imagined. It was like I knew all the perfect places to kiss and just how hard to suck to give her the maximum pleasure and elicit the maximum response.

She pulled my face up and kissed me deeply again. I could feel the softness of her breasts, punctuated by the hard points of her nipples, pressed against my chest.

She pushed me back a bit. I stepped back and she followed, turning me. I continued backing until the backs of my calves hit the bed. She gave me one more push and I sat.

This brought my face to just below her breasts of the, now open, robe. I gazed appreciatively over the soft expanses of tan skin I could see. She, obviously, wasn’t wearing a bra, but she was wearing a tiny pair of silky panties under the robe. I leaned forward and kissed the top of her stomach between her breasts while sliding my hands around her sides under the robe.

She melted into me. One of her knees came between my legs and she pressed her hips to my chest.

I slide my hands around her sides, then down to the bare globes of her magnificent ass.

They were completely bare except for the thin straps of cloth that held the tiny vee of fabric over her pussy.

She moaned again and twisted her fingers through my hair, dragging my face back up to her breasts to resume my sucking, which I did eagerly.

She shrugged the robe from her shoulders and I was able to gaze over the perfection of her entire body. Every inch of it was more wonderful than I possibly could have dreamed. My hands began to roam over her smooth skin.

Places that you wouldn’t think erotic like her forearms and elbows were wonders to me. More erogenous zones like her shoulders, shoulder blades, collarbones, and neck were almost too much to experience. Her breasts, legs, and ass were such that they should not be looked on all at once or for too long lest the mere mortal before them be dashed to senselessness by their magnificence.

As I was enjoying all of these delights, she lowered herself and straddled my thigh. The heat from her drenched pussy felt like it would scald my thigh. I groaned at the feel of it, she mimicked my groan as she rubbed herself against my thigh.

I looked at her face, her blue eyes had taken on an intense look that I had never seen.

She leaned back a little and took the front side of my shirt in each hand. In one move she pulled them apart sending the buttons flying.

Now, I’m in IT. As such, I have a very “IT guy” build. Nothing special, to be sure. You would not think so to see her reaction. She slammed herself against my bare chest and reveled in it like I was the statue of David carved from the finest Italian marble.

I reveled in the feel of her skin pressed against mine as she pushed the remnants of the shirt from my shoulders. Each movement from either of us brought new sensations of heat and soft skin to my already overloaded senses. Everywhere my hands or eyes fell on her was a feast beyond my imagination.

I kissed my way to her neck and took one of her breasts in each hand. I began to gently toy with her nipples, lightly pinching, twisting and flicking. As I kissed back up to her ear, I began to work her nipples harder. She moaned with the added sensation and ground her sopping pussy against my thigh again.

She again wrapped her fingers around my hair and pulled me to her lips to kiss me with a ferocity I had never experienced before. Our kiss ended after a moment. I opened my eyes and looked into hers again. The intensity from before had been replaced with a spark that could only be described as some sort of demon fire. She was on a mission and would not be denied.

She jumped to her feet and pulled me up. When I was standing she began furiously wrestling with my belt. She wasn’t trying to unbuckle it, she was trying to rip it apart like she did my shirt. I had enough of my wits about me to realize that probably wasn’t going to happen, and if it did, there was a good chance of injury to some sensitive equipment that I planned on using shortly that was nearby.

I took her hands in mine and brought them to my shoulders. She stood, nearly naked, and panting like a wild beast before me.

I undid my belt and opened my pants. They fell to the floor of their own accord. She pounced. My underwear didn’t stand a chance. I was amazed as the fabric ripped to shreds in her hands, leaving me fully exposed and painfully erect.

She tried to mount me standing right there. Tempting though that was, I thought we better actually make use of the bed, so with one of her jumps, I spun her around and threw her on the bed. She landed perfectly in the middle and pulled me on top of her. We kissed for a moment as she ground her hips against me, trying to force my erection into her. The tiny garment that had covered her pussy from the beginning was thwarting her efforts. She made short work of that.

Once it was gone and the head of my rampant cock made contact with her juicy folds she lunged her hips at me and I was instantly buried in the insane furnace of her pussy. The combination of tightness and softness threatened to push me over the edge immediately.

“If the noise varies with the speed of the vehicle, the problem will be with the drive train or transmission! If it varies with the speed of the engine, it is likely a belt or within the engine!” I hollered.

She stopped mid grind against my rampant cock.

“What?”

“Sorry, I was about to cum. I tried to take my mind off it by quoting from the Time-Life car repair books.” I offered feebly.

“Stop it and fuck me!” she commanded. “And don’t stop, even if you cum!”

I followed orders and fucked her to the best of my abilities. Concentrating on her eased the pressure of my impending climax a bit and I was able to pound into her for several minutes. I was feeling the pressure build when her back arched against me.

“Oh, Goooooddddd!” she screamed.

Her orgasm triggered mine and I buried myself to the hilt as my cum raced up the length of my cock to force itself deep into her pussy. After a couple of spurts, I remembered my instructions and resumed my fucking of her amazing pussy. She continued to thrash around as I rammed into her.

I was reaching the limits of my endurance. Drenched in sweat and aching when her spasms finally ended.

I collapsed on top of her and she lay gasping beneath me.

When I finally gained control of my muscles again, I rolled to the side and pulled her limp body against me.

She moaned in satisfaction and let herself mold into my body.

“I guess we aren’t going to dinner,” I said as we fell asleep.

* Just kidding Kansas City, KS is fine. The rest of Kansas is a hellscape of boredom, though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.