Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 19

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

I woke and cleaned up before going downstairs for breakfast.

Just as I finished eating, I received a call from the carpeting company. The carpet had arrived and they could be at the house in an hour! I told them that that would be great. I said that I was at a hotel during the week but would be there within an hour. I got off the phone, paid the bill, and left for the house.

I pulled around to the garage and parked inside it. I went into the house and turned on lights in the rooms to be carpeted which were all the bedrooms. I had just returned into the living room and looked out the window when I saw a carpet company truck pull up. I opened the door as the four men go out and walked toward the door. I said, “Pedro? I’m Xavier Marigold.”

A middle-aged man held out his hand. “Mister Marigold, I’m Pedro. We just need to go over the rooms and will then pick one in which to start.” I nodded and showed them the four rooms. Two rooms had carpet to be removed and the other two had flooring to be covered over. He nodded. He motioned to the two youngest and they went in my bedroom and began to loosen the carpet. The older man was directed to get tack strips. Pedro said, “It will take a few hours. When we’re finished, we can haul away the remnants or leave them for you.”

“I guess I should keep some just in case. You’ll haul away the old carpet?”

‘Yes, that’s on our installation list.”

“Great. I’ll try to stay out of the way. I have water bottles in the fridge if anyone wants them.”

The crew went to work. I lazed out by the pool. It was a little bit surprising but Wendy and Nancy didn’t come by. Perhaps last night wore them out or they were tired and were planning to go again tonight. I hadn’t heard anything but decided that I didn’t care since Beth would be in this evening.

The carpet was completed before lunch and the installation crew cleaned up the place and left. I called Beth from the house. “Beth, I’m at the house and the carpet installation is finished. It looks great!”

“X, that’s fantastic. The movers are finishing loading our things. Let me talk to the leader and call you back. Five minutes.”

“Sure, bye.”

It was faster than that. Beth said, “X, that can deliver tomorrow! I’m having them bring everything that’s mine. We can move in Saturday and spend Saturday night at our new house.”

“That’s great. I’ll be at the hotel this evening when you arrive here.”

Quietly, she said, “Your little slave girl is looking forward to being in your presence.”

“I’m looking forward to using her body for our mutual pleasure.”

“Sounds good to me. My panties are getting damp.”

If you get into town in time for supper. I’m going to have you wear a mini-skirt with no panties. Then, you’ll have to be ‘good’ in the suite.”

“Oh! That does sound hot!”

Moments later, we got off the phone before we got off.

I went to lunch and ate. Then, I drove to the hotel. I lazed around by going to the fitness center and then the pool. I went upstairs before the bar opened for the afternoon. At five, Beth called. “I’m about an hour out.”

:”I’m waiting for you on the bed naked with my legs spread.”

“I’ll hurry safely. Same suite?”

“Yes, I guess I will have to stand up to open the door for you.”

“That won’t take long. Bye.”

“Bye.” I thumbed the phone off.

I removed my clothing and waited. She made within the hour. I opened the door and she rushed inside. I closed the door and she knelt before me. She inhaled my cock taking it into her throat. She sucked hard for a few moments. She stood and reached under her skirt pulling her panties down and then stepping out of them. She faced away from me and bent over an arm chair. Her legs were spread and I moved behind her. I pushed into her butt and she groaned, “Oh, fuck! Fuck my ass! Oh! You’re so deep! I love it! X, fuck my ass!”

I was fully seated and began to give her hard strokes deep into her rectum. She was groaning happily taking me fully into her body. I could feel her orgasm as he body convulsed. I continued to stroke in and out until I was getting close. She was starting to cum a second time when I blasted her rear with a big load. She groaned, “Shit! I love it! Cum in me!” I did. When I finished spurting, I pulled out. She turned and sucked me clean. She then went into the bathroom and cleaned up.

She came back into the front room and left her panties on the floor. I smiled. “Should we get your case?”

She smiled back. “I only have one to get. We can do that and then have supper.”

I nodded and we left. When I had dressed, I hadn’t added any undershorts so both of us were commando. We retrieved her case and took it to the room. We left it just inside the door going back down to the hotel’s restaurant.

We went to the hotel’s restaurant and ate a good meal. It was a good place to eat. I had noticed that the restaurant was always busy at mealtimes. We finished our meals and I paid. We went out to the pool area for an after dinner cocktail. The bar was winding down. We got our drinks and sat down on chaises. It was a fantastic thing to do as far as I could see. Her short skirt rode up and, when she spread her legs slightly, I could see her moist cunt. I hardened. We grinned at each other, tossed off our drinks, and left for the suite.

Once inside, Beth stripped her few clothes off. I was close behind her in stripping and standing. I rubbed my hard cock over her butt. She moaned. She moved into the bedroom and lay on the bed with her legs spread. I moved between her legs and mounted her, sinking my cock into her cunt. We both groaned and I began to stroke in and out of her cunt. She was meeting my thrusts with happy sounds as I pumped her hard. We moved faster and faster until she orgasmed and I shot my load deep into her frothing cunt.

I rolled off her and we lay side by side on our backs catching our breath and cooling down. We gradually snoozed off. We didn’t wake until the morning. We cleaned up and dressed. We went down for breakfast and talked over food and coffee.

Naturally, Beth wanted to go to the house. She wanted to unload her car and prepare for the movers who would arrive Monday at about ten. They had been delayed. She was taking the week off to get moved in and settled. I was agreeable to that saying that we also needed to shop for living room and dining room furniture depending upon what she was bringing. I needed to buy a bedroom set, too. With those plans in mind, we left the hotel after breakfast for the house driving separately. We pulled into the garage after I opened both doors. Once inside, I said, “Beth, I don’t care about sides. You might want the side closest to the door where you are now. That’s why I had chosen this side.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.