Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

“Okay.” We left in my car. I took her to a nice steak house. Tuesday was a quiet night for them and we were early enough to be in front of any rush. I told our server that we were in no hurry and would appreciate time between our courses since we had much to talk about.

We ordered glasses of Merlot and salads finding that we both liked blue cheese dressing. When that was served, we were talking about Beth’s day. She said, “You are all the buzz. People already miss you. I know Cindy does.” She chuckled. “I do and you weren’t around much before.”

I smiled. “I liked the people but someone else should have the chance to work and advance.” I smiled. “Tell me more about you missing me.”

“I know you didn’t see me when at work but, if you were in the office, I made it a point to see you. Knowing that you won’t be in to hand me your paperwork or walk through is disappointing. Cindy and I talked about it during lunch. It was a strange feeling for me.”

“Perhaps I could come by and whisk you away for lunch tomorrow?”

`”Not tomorrow. I’m meeting with my boss and his boss. I think something is happening and I may have some decisions to make.”

“Oh.” I paused. “Beth, what do you think?”

“X, I think my next assignment looms. There is nowhere to move me locally. I will have to find out but, with great evaluations, that’s what makes sense.”

“Where might you have to move?”

“There are only two places that make good sense: Orlando and Charlotte. Anything else would be a departure from my expectations and be a big move.”

“Would you take a move either to Orlando or Charlotte or to somewhere else?”

“I don’t know. There is a situation in my personal life that may get in the way of a career move. That’s a new manner of thinking for me.”

“Might a lottery winner’s presence have anything to do with this dilemma?”

She smiled. “Yes, though I would miss my folks and Cindy and Ron, moving was always a possibility. Now...”

I said, “Now, nothing has changed. Travel is cheap. There is nothing to hold me here. If you want to see me, there is nowhere too far.”

“X, that’s quite a declaration.”

“Beth, some things and people are quite declarable. You’re one of those people. There aren’t many for me.”

“Who else would be?”

“My roommate and Cindy, except that she’s married. However, if either called, I would be on the way.”

Beth looked a tiny bit surprised and very gratified. “X, I appreciate all that. I don’t know your roommate but I know Cindy. She and Ron are great people and not just because I’m related to them.”

“I would like to meet him. Perhaps you might share some of our time to go out with them.”

“I didn’t know we had time to share.”

“Beth, time with you is limited in some ways but is valuable to me in every way. I hope you feel some of that.”

“That’s why I’m talking to you this evening instead of my brother and his wife.”

We had finished our salads and the plates had been whisked away. At this moment, our entrees were served. I thanked the server. I noticed that Beth seemed to bow and quickly pray. I was quiet and decided not say anything. I wasn’t much for religion, organized or private.

We enjoyed our steaks and spoke of more casual things.

“X, weren’t you going to look for a new car today?”

“If I had time. The bank used too much time and I have to return tomorrow morning. They’re big enough to be very departmentalized. I think I’ve gotten the order right. I’ll find out in the morning or I will have to be unpleasant. I shouldn’t have to spend this much time even though it’s that much money. I do have a few things I want to do.”

I decided to change the subject. “What kind of car should I get? What kind would you like to ride in?”

She grinned. “One that you’re driving.” She paused while I digested that statement. “I don’t guess you want another business car?” I shook my head. “That suggests a sporty car or a truck. I don’t see a truck for you. Therefore, I think something sporty would be right. Maybe a convertible? X, make no mistake about it, if you’re happy with it, I will be.”

I smiled at her. “I’m thinking along that line. I don’t want a high-powered performance car but a comfortable car and it will probably be a convertible. There is a certain young lady who I would like to have ride around in one.” I smiled a bit more. “Perhaps to a beach where she might wear a thong?”

“Anything’s possible, just like winning the lottery.”

I said quietly and hopefully, ‘I’ve won the lottery.”

I left that hanging for her. She didn’t bite nor shy away. I thought that promising.

We had finished eating. I asked if she wanted desert but she said she had something for us at the apartment. I paid leaving a generous tip. We left.

Once inside, Beth directed me to the couch. She vanished into the kitchen and returned a couple of minutes later with two bowls. In each bowl was a brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream over it. It looked good. She leaned forward as she gave me my bowl showing a goodly amount of cleavage. It was good cleavage, too. She blushed but didn’t dodge away from my eyes.

She sat next to me and we spooned our treats. Once finished, she moved closer and put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. “Xavier, I’ve enjoyed this. I had hoped for this type of time with you and you have given it to me. I still don’t care about your lottery winnings except that it may make seeing you easy if I get promoted away from here.”

I kissed her. “You’ve provided some sanity in this time. I appreciate being with you and having time to talk.”

The door rattled and Susan opened the door and came inside. “Hi, guys. Did you have a good meal?”

Beth said, “Xavier took me to a great steakhouse. We have enjoyed our time together. Susan, there is another brownie and ice cream if you want it.”

“Oh, yes. That sounds great, Beth.” She headed into the kitchen. When she returned with a bowl, she sat in an easy chair in the room with us. “I’m not inhibiting you, am I?” We shook our heads. “Well, I should be. Beth, you need to get rid of some of your inhibitions.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.