Servicing' the Landlady - Cover

Servicing' the Landlady

Copyright© 2017 by odundairo77

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lenny saw something that made him feel jealous on his way to school this morning, and disturbed his entire day till Bisi showed up at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Fiction   School   Cheating   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

“Mmmm, yes, Lenny, yes!” she said excitedly.

“Slip your tongue inside my pussy, let me feel it inside me!” I did so, pushing my tongue as far as I could inside her wet tunnel, and I felt her contract around it as she slipped her mouth back onto my dick.

She pushed her hips down lower, pressing her pussy against my mouth as I fucked her with my tongue. After sliding it in and out of her tight pussy for a few moments I slipped it out, slid it along her slit, and found the hard nub of her clit.

She squeaked around my dick and jumped as I ran my tongue over it, and she closed her thighs a little as I did this.

I remembered how hard she had clamped her thighs around my hand the night before when she came while I was fingering her, and I hoped that she didn’t do that to my head when she came tonight.

“Oh, okay, that’s the way!” I thought to myself as I licked her clit with my tongue, making her jump again. She heard me moan around my dick as I placed my lips on her clit and gently sucked it into my mouth, and she pressed her hips down slightly as I did so. She was sliding her wet, sucking mouth up and down my hard shaft as I was sucking and pulling on her clit with my lips, her juices flowing freely.

After a few moments of this I felt her slip my dick from her mouth, grabbing it with her hand and pumping it as she gasped for breath. Her breathing was quickening with every moment, her thighs slowly coming together around my head as I continued sucking on her clit. I slid my hands up the outside of her thighs and put them on the cheeks of her ass, squeezing hard. I could feel her breath on my stomach and shaft as she gasped for breath, her orgasm not far off.

“Yes, Lenny, yes!” she gasped, pumping my dick with one hand and squeezing my balls with the other. “Suck my clit into your mouth, make me cum, make me cum all over your face!”

And I did just that, sucking her clit into my mouth, pulling on it hard and flicking my tongue over it, feeling her hips push into my face as I did so. Without warning Bisi came and came hard, her big thighs clamping closed around my head and burying my face in her pussy and ass as the waves of her orgasm flashed through her body. Her whole body shook with the intensity of her cumming, and she cried out as her orgasm ripped through her.

Her pussy flooded my mouth, but I held fast to her clit and kept sucking on it as her thighs tightened on my head.

She squeezed my dick hard, hanging on to it like a handle for support as the strength of her orgasm took her.

I found that between her pussy crushed down onto my face and her thighs clamped around my head that I couldn’t breathe, and I had hoped I could hang on and not strangle to death before she finished cumming.

Just when I was starting to starve for air I felt her thighs begin to relax as her orgasm started to fade, and I stuck my nose up between the cheeks of her ass for air. I released her clit from my mouth and spread her thighs apart from my head so I could take a deeper breath, and I felt her body relax on mine. She held her grip on my hard shaft, not pumping me but just holding on as she gasped and panted for breath. I could feel her breath on my hip as she breathed.

“Oh, Lenny, oh my God,” she gasped, still lying on top of me, her thighs now relaxed and her legs stretched out above my head. “What did you do to me, you sweet boy? I have never cum so hard before!” My voice was slightly inaudible as I replied from between her big thighs.

“If you had cum any harder you would have squeezed my head off!” I said, slapping her on her thigh lightly for emphasis. She giggled.

“I am so sorry, Lenny!” she said, looking over her shoulder in my direction, her hand still gripping my dick. “I did not mean to hurt you! You are okay, abi?” she asked, real concern in her voice.

She slid off of my body and lay on her side, freeing my head from between her thighs and looking down at me. I was smiling as I replied.

“I’m fine, really!” I said. “A few more minutes and I would have been a dead man, but I’m okay!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.