Orphan Magus - Cover

Orphan Magus

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

What few dreams I remembered were plagued with keys and lockets and spells going awry. Alyssa woke me up a couple of times, not because I was tossing and turning, but to enjoy another round of deep-seeded orgasms. The dreams, however, bothered me. They bothered me a lot.

Someone knocked on my door. Then I heard, “Get up sleepy head. You can’t sleep all day.”

I recognized that voice. Yeah, it was Mom.

I froze.

I remembered every detail from the night before, with the exception of the end of the movie. The details that made me freeze, however, had to do with the things Alyssa and I did right here, in this bed.

Then I realized that Alyssa wasn’t here in my bed. I relaxed. Mom didn’t catch us together.

“C’mon, baby,” Mom said. “Your sister is in the shower. If you don’t kick her out soon, you may not have any hot water for yourself.”

I rolled my head over and looked at her. “Good point.”

She smiled and closed the door.

I was reluctant to jump out of bed. I was naked and the towels we used to collect fluids were still under me. I needed to bunch up the towels, my sheets, and my blankets to wash, all without mom getting in any sniffs. Sure, my spell would keep the sheets from stinking, but not the towels. Granted, I could use magic to make them smell like anything other than sex. It would keep our secret just that.

Then I recalled forging the bond. At least, I had chanted the words. Nothing happened after that. Had the spell failed? Raven once warned me that a failed or botched spell could be bad. I hoped I didn’t botch it. Who knew what affect it would have on Alyssa, especially considering it was a Tone spell.

I finally climbed out of bed. The sweater and pajama pants I wore to bed last night were folded up on my dresser. The candles and lighter were gone, as were the empty water bottles. Did Alyssa clean up in here before heading to the bathroom?

I pulled on the same pajama pants and sweater, just in case Mom spotted me before I reached the bathroom.

I didn’t have to worry about that though. She was down in the kitchen, making another glorious breakfast.

I pulled a couple of towels from the linen closet and went to the bathroom door. Sure enough, I heard the shower going inside.

Mother Nature pounded insistently at my bladder, so – just as Alyssa had done the day before – I walked right in without knocking. I set my towels on the counter and went to the toilet. “Sorry, I couldn’t wait,” I said so she knew it was me, and then I relieved myself.

Alyssa didn’t say anything until after I flushed the toilet. “I’m almost finished. Care to join me?”

I glanced at the door and estimated we probably had ten minutes before Mom came up to find us. “Let me lock the door first.”

I locked the door, quickly stripped, and climbed into the shower behind Alyssa. The water felt good, and the instant I touched Alyssa, she stepped back to press her butt against me.

“I can’t believe what we did last night,” she said. “And why does touching you this morning make me want more?”

“I could go into all the psychological reasons,” I said and she elbowed me. “Or, it could be as simple as you liked it and want to do it again.”

She turned around and rubbed her hard nipples against me. “What about all those fun things you said we would likely find opportunities to do?”

“I’m not opposed to any ideas, especially if we don’t get caught.”

She smiled and eased down to her knees, dragging her wet, soft breasts over my skin. “I’m hurting just a bit this morning, so you’ll have to accept what I offer.” Then she used both hands to stroke me up between her breasts.

I forgot how good it felt to be touched by one of my Fonti. Ever since the end of the Lockdown, when I had acquired five new Fonti, the bond had changed from almost pure lust to simple contentment mixed with the desire to touch. Now, here with Alyssa, her touch reminded me of that first weekend after my Initiation ended. A single touch inspired Jordan, Danielle, Jana, or me to start things again, regardless of how tired, worn, or sensitive we felt.

I thrust up through her hands. This time, there was no tiny voice trying to persuade me to stop, or leave the shower, or anything to avoid what we were about to do. My conscious had fled to parts unknown and my body reveled in the feel of Alyssa’s full boobs trying to smother my throbbing erection in the hot water of the shower.

While I enjoyed this so very much, I also knew that not all women got off on having their breasts played with. This wasn’t supposed to be only about me. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I did. I wanted her to get as much out of it as I did.

I watched the way she held herself pressed in around me as I slipped in and out of the deep, slick, crevice of her cleavage, and an idea occurred to me. What if her breasts and nipples were as sensitive as my rampant hard-on? I could probably make that change, even if only temporarily. It would be fun for both of us then. I would be happy to continue knowing she enjoyed it as much as I did.

I focused on her breasts. Their shape, size, and malleability. I wanted her to be as sexually sensitive in her breasts and nipples as my erection was. My intent was clear, my Will was strong, and I held back.

I held back because I heard singing. I looked up and caught Alyssa’s eyes. She wasn’t humming, so I wasn’t mistaking this for her. I heard singing grow louder. A single voice, strong and in a language I didn’t understand cut through the sound of the water splashing on us. Emma once told me that if I were to sing along with the voice, then the spell I cast would be stronger. I didn’t know what that could mean for this spell, so I chose not to sing.

With my intent and Will ready, not to mention the voice singing about the spell, I let the power flow.

I didn’t feel anything change, but then I wasn’t the focus of the spell.

Alyssa didn’t react at first either. However, as I happily thrust my way up between her boobs, she changed how she held herself around me. First, she shifted her hands so she could grip more of her boobs. Then she used her fingers to pinch her nipples while keeping up pressure on me.

I could see additional changes in her face. Alyssa went from pleasant curiosity when we started to an expression of glee, and finally to open ecstasy.

She shifted herself again, somehow changing how we rubbed each other, and I reached the end of my run. It wasn’t as intense as the orgasms I had the night before, I happily pulled back and sprayed my cream over as much of her breasts as possible.

She hummed along as she caught what I offered and then rubbed it into her skin like a lotion she only used on special occasions. Then her humming grew in intensity, her eyes squeezed shut, and she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She had her own orgasm, more from me hosing her down than the feel of me between her breasts.

When she recovered, she stood up again. “I never knew I was sensitive enough to get off on that.”

I smiled. “I’m sure other factors helped.”

She looked down at her own breasts, using two fingers to rub each nipple. “Like having my baby brother cream all over them?”

I shrugged. “Maybe.”

She smiled at me. “I can’t believe how sensitive I am. I usually only get like this when my cycle is about to start.”

I arched an eyebrow. “I thought you said you had another ... what? Nine days?”

She nodded. “I guess we’ll have to wait and find out.” Then she stepped up, pressing her breasts into me, and kissed me like she was about to lose me. I had to admit, her forwardness and the intensity of her kiss turned me on all over again.

She pulled back, her hand stroking me. “Again?”

I smiled. “I like the way you kissed me.”

She stroked me. “If I am about to start my period, you’re going to be SOL for a few days.”

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in tight enough to make her hand stop. “We’re both stuck here today. We’ll worry about tomorrow when it gets here.”

She glanced at the curtain. “And what about Mom? If she finds out...”

“IF she finds out, we’ll be honest with her,” I said.

“She’ll kick us both out of the house.”

“Not while there’s too much snow to open a door.”

“How can you be so calm about this?”

“Will panicking help?”

“Well, no, of course not.”

“And neither will having hypothetical conversations.”

“Yeah, but with the hypothetical, we can at least come up with what to say.”

I shook my head. “As long as we both remain calm, and act around each other the way we usually do, then what’s to suspect?”

She nodded. “I suppose.”

“You don’t like keeping the secret, do you?”

She shook her head. “She and I talk about everything, along with Faith. Mom even told me about Dad, in the bedroom. Mostly because, I think, she’s thinking about finally dating someone else.”

“She hasn’t been?”

“No.”

“Well, this is something we have to keep secret, if only because we don’t know how Mom will take it.”

Alyssa sighed and hugged me. “Yeah, true. Besides, I’m not the only one who has to keep the secret.” Then she pulled back and looked me in the eyes. “I’m not the only one to get into trouble if she finds out.”

I nodded. “I understand. Besides, I have secrets of my own. Things none of you know. Things you wouldn’t even believe.”

She gave me a derisive look and said, “You have been sleeping with all those women Faith accused you of!”

“That’s not the secret I’m talking about.”

She stepped back from me and slapped my shoulder. “God! Seth! Did you give me a disease or something?”

I glanced at the shower curtain, listing for the door and beyond. “Keep it down, please.”

She stood akimbo. “Spill it. Now.”

I sighed. “Okay, I’m a Magus. A spell caster. A modern-day wizard.”

Her lips formed a thin line from anger and she reared back to slap me again.

I caught her hand and held it. “I said you wouldn’t believe me. Maybe you’ll believe seeing things from my perspective.”

“What?” she asked, and then I shared my memories of last night with her.

For a moment, I held onto her so she wouldn’t slip and fall in the tub as she quickly relieved my side of everything, including my orgasms. It took her even longer to recover from the physical aspects.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.