The Amazon Combat Arena - Cover

The Amazon Combat Arena

Copyright© 2017 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The arena hires a new boxing instructor. The guy has no idea what he is getting himself into.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Romantic   Sports   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex  

Mike woke up late the next morning, but he felt great. He dressed quickly and hurried downstairs. As he entered the dining room, he bumped into Karla who was just finishing her breakfast. Karla gave him a stern look.

“I expect my boxing instructor to give a better account of himself than I saw yesterday.”

Mike was taken aback for a moment and immediately went on the defensive.

“With all due respect, Boss, what did you think would happen when you match a heavyweight with recent experience against an amateur middleweight who hasn’t fought anyone in over two years?” He replied with more than a hint of anger in his voice.

Turning towards him she suddenly broke out in a huge smile and laughingly said, “Gotcha. All kidding aside, Mike, you really did great out there. I know firsthand the power that she has. I’ve ended up on my back on more occasions than I care to admit to while sparring with her.”

“You two have fought before?”

“Of course. When I first started this company, we had very few male fighters to challenge us, so Truda and I fought all the time. It was how we built up our inventory of fight videos.

“By the way, I thought you’d like to know, I saw the preliminary figures on the gate for your fight with Truda. It looks like we had about half a million pay-per-view viewers at $ 9.95 per head. That puts your take at a little less than half a million dollars. Not bad for an afternoon’s work.”

Mike was stunned. He hadn’t made more than $10,000 in any year since he had graduated high school. Now she was telling him that in addition to his salary he’d be making at least half a million dollars more -- and that was just from one fight.

“Mike, for your next fight I’m going to challenge your reasoning as to why you lost yesterday. Your next fight will be with Cathy. Against her you’ll have the overwhelming advantage in height, weight and strength. We’ll see how you do.”


Later that evening, Mike learned that his fight would take place at the end of the week. That gave him five days to prepare, as well as fulfill his duties as boxing instructor, and continue his strength training with Truda. The days flew by, and before he knew it, it was Friday afternoon.

There was a good-sized crowd in the gym gathered around the main event ring as he approached. His opponent was already in the ring, dancing from side to side, as she shadow-boxed an unseen opponent.

Mike entered the ring to a series of boos and cat calls from the majority of fans present. As he stood in his corner he assessed his situation. If he had really thought about it he would not have accepted this fight. He was in a no-win situation. He was at least a half a foot taller than Cathy, weighed at least fifty pounds more than her and more importantly, to everyone watching, he would be looked upon as a big bully beating on a much smaller defenseless woman. If he somehow lost to this woman he doubted that any of his trainees would ever again take him seriously.

As he watched her, he couldn’t help thinking that she was really cute. She had short brown hair, a cute face, and an athletic build. Her arms and legs were sleek and trim. She wore a short-sleeved cut off tee shirt that clung to her body, displaying her tiny waist and washboard abs. Her breasts appeared to be like the rest of body: perky. She was the type of girl that you would have no hesitation in bringing home for Sunday dinner to meet your parents.

Karla, who once again would be acting as referee and MC, called for quiet.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is the main event, scheduled for eight rounds.

“In the blue corner, standing five foot eight inches tall and weighing in at 170 pounds, with a record of 0-1, Mike Wilson.

“And in the red corner, standing five foot three inches tall and weighing in at one hundred ten pounds, with a record of 6-0, always a fan favorite, Cathy Collins.”

Karla called the fighters to the center of the ring.

“You both know the rules; I want a nice clean fight. Listen to my commands and may the better fighter win. Shake hands and come out fighting.”

The fighters touched gloves, hers red and his blue, and retreated to their respective corners.

Jeff once again was Mike’s corner man.

“This fight should be a cake walk compared to your last fight. Just go out there and knock her out so we can go home early tonight.”

Mike wasn’t so sure; he had a feeling that he was being set up once again.

The bell sounded for round one. Both fighters approached the center of the ring cautiously. Mike flicked out a light jab, just to establish his range to his target. Before he knew what hit him, he saw a streak of red and felt the effects of a solid right hook connecting with his jaw. It was nothing that he couldn’t handle; he was just shocked at her quickness. He turned left expecting to retaliate but his quarry was no longer there. A moment later he felt a sharp pain in his right oblique as she sunk a left hook into his side. Before he could respond she was out of range, on her toes dancing and feigning in and out trying to lure him into another mistake.

A moment later she was all over him, throwing lightning quick jabs and numerous combinations. In response he followed suit. They were standing toe to toe, over two solid minutes of nonstop action. Mike was constantly being hit in the face and body with shots that were more annoying than they were damaging, while his punches either bounced of her gloves or arms or worse still, nothing at all.

When the bell sounded marking the end of round one, both fighters turned and walked back to their corners. Cathy stood in her corner bouncing from one foot to the other as her corner woman shouted out encouragement. Mike, on the other hand, sat on his stool taking deep breaths trying to re-oxygenate his overworked lungs.

“That was the greatest first round that I have ever seen. Keep it up.”

Only Mike knew better; he had not landed a single punch and, although he had not been hurt by any of her punches, he doubted that he could keep up this pace for the entire fight.

As the bell sound for round two, Cathy came charging out of her corner and picked up where she had left off. Mike, trying to change tactics, absorbed her onslaught as he forced her into a neutral corner. Yet even as he was wailing away with left and right hooks to her body and head, she manage to block his best punches and make him miss badly with others. It was Mike who had to retreat to the center of the ring; not that he was being hurt, but because he was already experiencing arm fatigue. By the end of the round it was Mike who had his back to the ropes as Cathy threw combinations to his head and his body. It was almost comical, when Mike brought up his gloves to protect his head; she dropped down to his body with hooks landing from both sides. When he dropped his arms to protect his body she peppered his face with lightning quick jabs and combinations off the jab. By the end of the round he was never so happy to hear the bell.

As he slumped down on to his stool, Jeff, getting somewhat impatient for his fighter to do something positive yelled right in his face.

“The least you could do is try to hit her at least once.”

“What the hell do you think I’ve been trying to do? I’ve never fought anybody this fast before.”

Rounds three and four were no better for Mike. By the end of the fourth round, her punches that had only stung a little at the beginning of the fight, were now causing him serious pain. What was worse, now Cathy was constantly smiling at him. It looked as if she was actually having a good time, that this was all just a game to her. In the fifth round he finally began to land some punches of his own. The reason was that she was no longer up on her toes, she was standing flat footed trading him three for one, no longer concerned over being hit.

As the round ended, Mike wearily headed back to his corner. Suddenly Karla shouted out to Cathy,

“I’ve got a thousand dollars that says Mike will make it through the next round.”

Mike turned and glared at Karla; she had just painted a bullseye on his forehead, and he was not happy about it.

The bell sounded for round six. Mike dug deep inside for the energy and the will to fight on, knowing that Cathy was going to make every effort to end it in the sixth. The smile was gone from her face as Cathy stormed out of her corner. Both fighters stood in the center of the ring slugging it out. If it was based upon heart alone, Mike would have been declared the winner. He gave it everything he had left in him for nearly three minutes, but by the end of the round he was backed up into his corner as Cathy desperately tried to put him down for the count. Karla was just about to step between the fighters to end the slaughter when the bell sounded.

“You just cost me a thousand dollars! Now I’m going to take it out of your hide.” Cathy yelled as she retreated to her corner.

Karla looked over Jeff’s back as he applied ice packs to both sides of Mike’s face with a third ice pack in the waist band of his trunks.

“Mike, that’s it; I’m going to call it.” Karla shouted with a concerned look on her face. “There’s no way you’re going to win this.”

“Don’t you dare stop this fight. I’m a fighter. If I lose, I lose standing in the ring; not sitting on my ass in my corner.”

Karla couldn’t believe he had that kind of passion, that strength of character. She smiled as she headed back to her neutral corner.

Mike was already on his feet as the bell rang for round seven. Cathy charged out of her corner. Mike was expecting her to stand toe to toe with him once again. Instead, she reverted back to dancing around him taunting him, content to hit him continuously throughout the first minute of the round. By now Mike’s arms felt like lead. He couldn’t raise them to protect his face. Sensing that the time was right, Cathy launched a series of lethal combinations which finally ended the fight. She had just enough time to avoid Mike’s body as he sunk to his knees and pitched forward hitting the canvass face first.

“Come on, get up you wimp. I haven’t gotten my thousand dollars’ worth yet.”

“That’s enough Cathy; you’ll get your thousand dollars. He doesn’t deserve to be treated like that.”

Realizing that she was acting like a bully, Cathy stopped, knelt down by Mike’s head, and tried to apologize. But Mike was still out, so she apologized to Karla and skipped out of the ring and into the locker room.

Meanwhile Truda, as ring doctor, turned Mike onto his back and removed his mouthpiece.

“She really did a number on his face; but as far as I can tell it looks like most of the damage is superficial, just a lot of cuts and bruises. I think he passed out more from sheer exhaustion rather than from any physical damage. Let’s get him back to the office; I’ll stitch him up and check him for a possible concussion. He’ll be fine by tomorrow, especially if he gets a little TLC ... if you know what I mean.”

“Not from you. You’re one up on me already. Maybe one of the other ladies will volunteer her services.”


Mike left Truda’s office under his own power after an hour of smelling salts, ice packs and simple neurological tests. And also with six stitches to close the cut over his left eye.

“It will leave a little scar; but it will add to your rugged good looks.”

As he entered the entrance to the locker rooms, Mike was confronted with not one but two muscular, bikini-clad beauties: Debbie the wrestling instructor, and her best friend Beth, who Mike recognized as the red-head who had been spotting for Debbie that first day Mike had been to the Arena.

“Cathy sends her regrets that she couldn’t be here in person, but she asked us to minister to you.”

With that being said, they each placed a hand under an arm and carried him back out the way he came walking past Truda’s office until they came to the storeroom door.

When they entered the room, Debbie closed the door and turned the dead bolt as Beth flipped on the light. The room was filled with spare parts for the rings, extra equipment, and a pile of spare mats, some of which appeared to be stained with blood.

Mike stood with his back to the stack of mats as Debbie pulled the string of Beth’s top allowing it fall forward off her chest baring the most perfect set of tits that he had ever seen.

“Like’em,” Beth asked, “they’re the best that money can buy.”

Of course Mike liked them; they were perfectly round half globes that sat high on her massive chest topped with dark nipples that stuck out half an inch, just begging to be sucked.

Debbie pulled the other string and the top fell to the floor.

Now it was Beth’s turn to pull some strings. They must have gone to the same doctor because Debbie’s tits looked equally good and inviting.

They each pulled a third string, which allowed the bottoms that they were wearing a second before to drop to the floor. Both were clean-shaven, making it impossible for Mike to determine whether their hair was natural or dyed. All he knew was that they were both exquisite.

“Well what are you waiting for? Strip!” They commanded in unison.

For the next three hours Mike was ... muscle fucked. There was no other way to put it. These two amazon beauties simply used and abused his body in astounding ways. They tossed him around like he weighed nothing. When one wasn’t riding his cock, she was riding his face. He couldn’t tell you how many times he had cummed or how many times he had nearly drowned trying to keep up with the nearly constant stream of fluids coming from the woman sitting on his face.

When the ladies were finally sated, they each gave him a kiss on the forehead, and then left his exhausted body, shut the light and locked the door.


Later that evening, as the ladies gathered around the dining room table in anticipation of their daily recap meeting, Karla noticed that Mike was not in attendance.

“Where’s Mike?” she asked to no one in particular.

Truda answered, “I checked his room before I came down just to make sure he was feeling okay; he wasn’t in his room and it looked like his bed had not been slept in.”

“Has anybody seen him since the fight?”

“He left my office after I cleaned him up. He was fine by then; said he was going to take a shower and then pass out on his bed until dinner.”

Min Lee and Donna both said they hadn’t seen him. Only Debbie remained silent. Sheepishly she responded,

“I think I know where he is. After her fight, I met Cathy in the locker room. She asked me to take care of Mike for her, so I met Beth and asked her to help me. We thought it would be fun to double-team him. Well, we ambushed him as he entered the locker room area and brought him to Shangri-La, you know, the storage closet. We worked him over pretty good. When we left him he was sleeping like a baby. I shut the light and locked the door, figuring that he’d just sleep through the night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.