Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

The weeks following the CEO’s visit saw frenetic energy being expended at Rhino as the business expansion measures that had been agreed to during the various meetings and presentations were implemented. Oskar had the proud duty to tell both Simone and Janice that in recognition of their contributions (both at work and socially) to the success of the visit of Jacob Haasbroek they were being promoted.

In truth, they were being awarded small raises in their pay which went along with a lot of extra responsibilities. Simone was appointed to be head of recruitment whilst Janice had the grand title of Infrastructure Expansion Manager displayed on her desk. When Simone excitedly told Ian about her change in status he didn’t like to point out that this seemed less a promotion, more them being taken advantage of by a conniving boss. He kept his opinion to himself of course knowing exactly what her sniffy response to that would be if he made such a suggestion.

As recruitment manager Simone’s brief was to advertise and interview candidates for the numerous posts that were being created as a consequence of Rhino’s expansion plans. However, the process came with conditions for whilst it could not be openly admitted - as it would contravene employment laws – the policy was laid down that whenever possible she was to ensure preference was given to Black candidates; Whites would only be hired if there was no alternative. The manner in which this was explained to her by Oskar made it sound perfectly reasonable to adopt such a policy. Indeed, as he pointed out, the town had a historical problem of rising black unemployment since the demise of the auto assembly plant a few years back, coupled with the on-going mechanization of the local farming industry which required less and less manual labour, that to favour blacks was actually an act of humanity. She needed no further explanation as she set about her task.

Janice for her part knew that any requests she made for additional Aerial/Transmitter Erectors in her Infrastructure Division would be met by Simone with the induction of more admirable Black males. Comfortable with their new responsibilities they already shared their ‘in joke’ that you couldn’t have too many ‘Black Steel Erections’.

However, whilst most of the expansion plan was related to Engineering and Software development there was another sector which was being introduced, a retail division. It had been decided at the strategy meeting that the time was now right to provide an outlet to market the many devices Rhino produced in their South African homeland. The new business was envisaged to be initially a Web-based mail order service with an on-line catalogue providing TVs; audio systems and some domestic appliances.

However, the catalogue would also have a link with an ‘Over 18s only’ warning that would take anyone browsing the site to an appendix which would list the products of Rhino’s new acquisition, a local company they had purchased that produced Adult Toys. Janice and Simone as an addition to their new responsibilities were invited to manage this part of the catalogue, a task they accepted and took very seriously. A ‘perk’ of the job was they were encouraged to ‘test drive’ the products so that reviews could be added to the catalogue description.


Simone drove home after another very satisfying day at work. She had begun with the usual ‘morning prayers’ behind the closed door of Oskar’s office. She lost count of the number of times she had orgasmed on his beautiful big black cock; perhaps it had been just one long orgasm she mused later when she was in the ladies restroom changing into yet another pair of fresh panties. She smiled to herself, “God, the amount of laundry this job is causing!”

The remainder of her day once she had finished being briefed (or was it debriefed?) by Oskar was spent sifting through job applications and conducting interviews. It was stimulating task she much enjoyed when meeting the expectant applicants. She always sat them on a sofa across from her chair and from her higher viewpoint they always seemed to be so muscular; so confident and, with their forced posture of having to spread their legs, so well-endowed, she speculated. The downside of the job was that she found it to be very difficult making a job offer when every Black male candidate she met with seemed to be so right. She assured the disappointed ones that they would be kept on file and whenever a suitable post came up that they would be the first to be contacted.

It was still quite early when she arrived home and she decided that as part of her keep-fit regime she would take advantage of the late sunshine and go out for a jog. Chloe was in her room doing her homework, yet another boring subject, and she needed no second invitation when Simone asked if she might like to accompany her on her run. Within a few minutes they were both clad in their running shorts and tee-shirts and pulling on their training shoes.

The running route encompassed a few blocks of their residential estate which Simone estimated to be a round route of a couple of miles. It wasn’t too taxing but just enough for the girls to work up a bit of a sweat as they chatted as they jogged along. Indeed, they were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn’t notice Ian overtake them as he drove home. He had seen them in the distance and had admired the view before he recognized them. He then had the perverse thought that he would park on the street away from the house and give them a surprise by letting himself into the house before they finished their run. He managed to slip into the spare bedroom in time to hear the front door open a few minutes later.

Simone and Chloe panting from their exertions came up the stairs and with no hesitation went straight through to the master bedroom with its en-suite bathroom and wet-room shower. Like a pair of giggling schoolgirls they kicked off their running shoes, stripped off their sweaty clothes and went straight under the cascading shower heads. Chloe felt a little self-conscious being so blatantly naked with her mother but Simone had no such inhibitions as she took the shower gel bottle and squirted soap over her daughter’s back. Smoothing the suds over her soft skin she sensed the young girl’s awkwardness and smiled as she said, “Don’t be silly; don’t be shy. We’re just two girls together with nothing to be embarrassed about. Now turn around and let me help you wash your front.”

Chloe shyly turned around and let her mother run her foamy hands over her chest, her pert young breasts, causing her nipples to stiffen, before allowing her to run her hands down her body to wash her tummy and her pubic mound. There was nothing to sexual in her attentions but, nevertheless, Chloe felt a certain excitement course through her body as her mother attended to her in such an intimate manner. However, her rising excitement was nothing when compared to Ian’s who had tiptoed from his hiding place and was peeking around the doorway to the bathroom. “Oh my God,” he thought, “whatever is going on here?”

As if in answer to the unspoken question Simone wrapped her arms around Chloe’s wet sudsy body and gave her a loving hug. With her hands squeezing her daughter’s young butt cheeks she said, “Chloe babe, I love you so much” and with that she pulled her daughter even closer and leaned in an gave her a kiss, a very intimate kiss which cause the young girl to shudder as only her girlfriend had while the two of them had played on her bed a few days before.

“I love you too Mum,” was the instant response.

“Hmm, but there’s something we need to talk about, you naughty girl,” said Simone giving her daughter a playful pat on her butt. “Why did you think it was a good idea to go through my things when you had Megan over to stay?”

Initially Chloe was speechless but her confusion was quickly replaced by a feeling of horror when she realized what her mother was talking about; she had thought that it had not been noticed that she had ‘borrowed’ her mother’s toys but clearly it had been. Her face coloured, her eyes teared up and she hung her head, mortified at being found out. Suddenly she didn’t feel quite so at ease with her mother and her tears began to flow.

“Don’t be daft, it’s OK. I just hope you cleaned them after you’d done you silly girl. I’m not mad but you should have asked; I would have let you have them to play with. Now stop crying.”

Chloe couldn’t believe her ears; neither could Ian who still stood at the doorway, his cock already stiff within his trousers.

“Come on, let’s get dried off. I’ve got a treat for you.”

They stepped from the shower and each took a fluffy towel from the heated rail and wrapped themselves before walking into the bedroom. Ian slipped away and retreated to the landing to take up position where he could continue to act the Peeping Tom without them being aware that they were being observed.

They dried off and Simone fumbled in the drawer of her nightstand. Chloe thought that she must be looking for the dildoes but she was disappointed when Simone produced a tube of her favourite body lotion. She laid her towel on the bed and gestured to Chloe to come and sit alongside her. Squirting a palmful of the delicately scented balm on her hand she proceeded to smooth the cream over her daughter’s body. She paid particular attention to her young tits before getting her to lay on her front so that she could massage the lotion into her back, her delightful cheeks and her thighs. Chloe sighed with delight as her mother’s hands urged her to spread her legs apart before applying a fresh gob of the softly scented balm to her most intimate and sensitive area. Ian groaned as he observed this and quickly unzipped his trousers and freed and began stroking his rapidly stiffening cock.

Simone sat up and clapped and rubbed her hands together in a gesture that suggested to Chloe that her massage was over. “Oh thank you Mum, that was a lovely treat.”

Simone laughed, “No, you silly, that wasn’t the treat. I’ve got you something from work.” With that she reached under the bed and produced a paper bag and gave it to her daughter. Chloe opened the bag and giggled with a mixture of delight and embarrassment when she tore open the packaging and revealed a very realistic looking black rubber penis.

“Now you won’t have to borrow mine,” said Simone with a smile to her somewhat confused daughter, “and it should be a better fit. You really can’t have had much fun with the one you took from my drawer; I can hardly take it myself it’s so big.” The pair of them convulsed in conspirital laughter.

Ian couldn’t believe what he was seeing or hearing. The two women in his life acting like a couple of lesbians and both without a shade of shame or embarrassment or so it seemed to him.

“Come and sit by me and show me what you and Megan got up to.” Chloe sat alongside her mother and taking a tentative hold of her new toy she found and pushed the little button that turned the mute object into a vibrating black tool of delight. She touched the realistic knob and giggled as she felt the tickling sensation it gave her fingertips. With a shy look towards her mother she spread her legs apart to reveal the puffy lips of her pink pussy and then lowered the toy so that it brushed against her downy covered mound. She shuddered at the touch and then responding to her mother’s softly spoken encouragement she let it drift down so that it parted her moist lips. She let it rest a few moments and then began to move it up and down spreading her labia even further apart. The movements became easier the more time passed for as Ian could see from his shadowy position Chloe’s juices had begun to flow and the rubber penis was rapidly becoming increasingly shiny as it was steadily covered by her nectar.

She concentrated on making sure that the rubbery cock was in contact with her budding clitoris and was rewarded to feel agreeable spasms beginning to build. She began to moan and whimper out her delight and slowly leaned back. Simone caught her with one arm and drew her towards her so that they were sitting side by side. Chloe lifted her head and caught her mother’s loving gaze; she parted her lips and they shared a long kiss. The young girl didn’t pause with applying her new toy in its slipping and sliding mission of parting her pussy lips as she enjoyed her mother’s love. Simone reached down and placed her hand on top of her daughters, and noting no resistance helped press the vibrating toy into her daughter’s tight love tunnel.

Simone looked on with pride and admiration as she witnessed her daughter pleasuring herself so expertly. Ian looked on with quite a different emotion; his thoughts were elsewhere as he pulled and jerked his stiff little cock with his sweaty hand.

Chloe spread her legs a little wider and slid down the bed to half lie across her mother’s lap. Simone held her as if she was a babe-in-arms and stroked her hair. Chloe murmured her delight at the touch and then without pause turned her buzzing toy to slide it deeper into her wet cunt and slowly moved it in and out. Her mother looked on approvingly and turned her attention from smoothing her hair and moved her hand to cover her daughter’s. From Ian’s viewpoint it looked for all the world that she was assisting Chloe to fuck herself with her new toy; he was not wrong, it was exactly what she was doing. Simon was pleased as well as increasingly aroused to see her daughter welcoming her help.

It began as a slight tremble in her legs and then the spasms began to move up over her body as her orgasm began to wash over her. Together they continued to embrace the humming toy and with it inserted deep into her young body Chloe suddenly felt the climax overwhelm her. She cried out with ecstasy as her mother continued to hold her and tossed her head from side to side absorbing the waves of deep pleasure coursing over her. As the rapture began to fade she turned her head once more to her mother and then without any hesitation began to suckle at the stiff nipple her mother was offering to her. Simone almost cried with delight as she resumed stroking her daughter’s hair. She felt she had achieved an ultimate act of bonding with the one she loved most.

Ian wasn’t aware of exactly when his own climax had occurred as he stood in the shadows with his hand and trouser front covered in his spunk. His heart was racing as he couldn’t recall having ever observed a scene of such depravity. Little did he realize that this was just the start of witnessing such scenes. The only difference was that the phone hadn’t controlled him this time.

Then again, perhaps it had for Simone was well aware of what she was doing. Indeed, the event had been pre-planned and it had all worked out perfectly as intended. The run; the time away from the house so that Ian could get home (she had seen him pass by them in the car and where he had parked); the inevitable ‘Peeping Tom’ and him wanking. Oh yes, it had all worked out perfectly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.