A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Brock wakes to soft kissing on his face. Almost immediately he recognizes that there is a hand stroking him gently as well. He couldn’t have been asleep for very long, but his breathing grows deep while his manhood grows hard. He realizes that it is Missy and smiles. The little minx! He can hear her heavy breathing and she kisses him on the lips.

Her tongue darts into his mouth and he sends his right into hers. Her foot is caressing his leg, sliding around him while she inches closer. The boy can feel her run his erection down the patch of fur until it hits the moist center of her folds. A hot welcoming feeling bathes him and Brock cannot help but push forward. Silk wetness absorbs him inside and he can hear Missy trill heavily as she kisses him. She engulfs him completely and he holds himself there, kissing her softly. He kisses her cheek to her neck, subtly moving inside her with tiny strokes as not to disturb the mood.

“I can’t be here forever, Master,” the catgirl purrs softly in his ear. Brock slows even more, about to stop. “Don’t stop. Keep going.”

Brock keeps the slow, subtle movement, even though he is disturbed by her words. “What do you mean?” he asks. “I know you won’t...” he can’t bring himself to finish the sentence.

“I have a mission, Master,” she purrs again. “You rescued me because you were in need of rescue.”

“I don’t understand,” he whispers, aware of his sister’s presence next to him.

“You will,” she answers. “Master, I need to have you all to myself. Let’s go to your room.”

Brock kisses her once, sucking her upper lip. He then slides himself out of her hungry cunt. Missy rolls off the bed and her owner follows. Sylvie, meanwhile, hasn’t been asleep at all. She has been thinking about the events leading up to tonight, as well as tonight. She is thinking about how unexpected here feeling are. How she loves her brother’s cock, her brother’s cum. How everything about the boy turns her on like never before. When she felt the sudden movement and heard the quiet whispers, she didn’t move. When the two picked themselves up off the floor and went up the stairs, she just watched. Now she gives them a minute before climbing to her feet as well, and following them.

Brock follows his pet up the stairs, eyes focused on her naked ass and swaying tail. When they walk into his room, she turns around eagerly, breasts bouncing with a smile on her face. She puts her arms around his neck, holding the boy close and kisses him. Brock’s hands slide down to her ass, holding it tightly. He squeezes the soft cheeks, backing her toward the bed where they fall onto with the catgirl opening her long legs wide and him in between their welcoming comfort. His erection finds her entrance on its own, without any further guidance, he slips into her wet tightness.

“Oohh...” she meows, filled in one push. Her eyes are closed, her back arched.

Missy’s cunt feels so warm and embracing on the boy. It’s so snug, even after all the times he has fucked her. She wraps her arms and legs around him, lips seeking and finding their destination. The catgirl and master kiss ardently while they make concupiscent love, his body pressed tightly to hers. He is very conscious of her breasts rubbing against his chest as he slowly slides in and out of her.

Meanwhile, Sylvie has crept up the stairs behind them. She pokes her head into the room and watches while the two make prurient love, the light of the moon pouring through the window on them. She is surprised to find that she is jealous. What happened to me? She has never been so aroused before, and the thought of fucking her brother has never once entered her mind before. But now she finds herself desperately craving him. She watches her brother’s ass pump over and over while the house cat’s feet bounce off of it. She can even hear them talking.

“Oh, Master,” Missy purrs. “I love it when you’re inside me.” Sylvie knows exactly how she feels. “I want to suck your dick.”

Brock has no problem with that. He pulls himself out and detaches from her onto his back. His erection is standing straight up, and she grabs it eagerly, swinging her leg over his head. The catgirl’s mouth immediately engulfs him at the same time the boy’s hands grab her ass to force her pussy down on his face. He licks her tasty cunt, sliding his tongue as far inside as he can. She burbles, her lips gliding expertly up and down his shaft. Brock spreads her ass cheeks, exposing her backdoor to him. He buries his nose right in it, licking at the folds that are in his mouth.

Sylvie has a great view of the catgirl’s head bobbing up and down on her brother’s manhood. She finds herself even more jealous, wishing that it was her who is having the pleasure of Brock in her mouth. She has no idea that at this very moment, Brock is licking at the flesh between Missy’s cunt and ass. That is something she has only considered to be gross and would never let anyone—girls or boys—even go near.

His tongue trails a circle around Missy’s asshole. Her heart pounds with anticipation; she isn’t missing a beat with her blowjob though! Brock forces his tongue into the extra tight warmth drawing out another burble to vibrate around his shaft. He spreads her ass wide, driving his tongue in and out of the dirty hole and suddenly, he goes down and sucks her clit into his mouth. The catgirl’s orgasm rips right through her. She pulls him out of her mouth, nearly wailing. Her hand is squeezing him and she is gasping for air, egged on because Brock just will not release her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.