A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Sylvie slept in late, waking shortly after noon. Shortly after waking up, she started to think about the night before. Not seeing Missy at all, she wasn’t sure if what she had done was even real. Just thinking about that caused an image of the catgirl’s pussy to flash in her mind. And she couldn’t help the tingles that arose in her own pussy. Sylvie found herself reaching down her body and sliding her hand into her panties. Her fingers trailed over her mound until they found her nether lips. She couldn’t believe how wet she was so quickly.

Throughout the day, Sylvie waited for Missy to transform from her normal house cat self. Throughout the day, Missy did nothing but lie around the house, purr and occasionally rub against the girl’s leg. If Sylvie had doubts earlier in the morning, she was beginning to entertain them once again. What made things more frustrating was that her brother was out with her parents for the day, so she had no way to confirm or deny anything about Missy.

When her parents and brother finally did get back home, it was chaos. They were running late, which in turn caused dinner to be late and on top of that her parents had plans for the evening. So Sylvie never got the chance to talk to her brother. So her plan shifted to having to wait for her parents to leave for the evening and finally get some answers from Brock. That seemed so easy until Brock announced that he had a paper due and would be studying. Then her parents wanted to spend some time with her before they went out because they wouldn’t be back until morning the next day.

When her parents finally leave, Sylvie steals a glance at Missy, as the cat lies comfortably on the sofa. The girl smirks and heads for the stairs to confront her brother. Unbeknownst to her, Missy and Brock already had a conversation about how things were progressing. The two managed to slip away when his parents had Sylvie busy helping them.

“So, do you want to fuck?” Missy asks the moment the girl’s foot touches the first step.

“Missy?” Sylvie says, spinning around quickly. She is surprised and she though she wants some answers from her brother, she has to admit that she wants to. The catgirl is lying back on the sofa, stark naked with her cat ears twitching and tail fluttering slightly. Sylvie’s eyes immediately goes to that small patch of fur and then below it. “Brock is home; maybe we should take it to my room.”

“I think the couch is pretty comfortable,” Missy replies. “Besides, Brock is busy studying. He won’t know we’re doing anything.”

Sylvie shrugs. She already can’t believe how quickly she replied positively to the catgirl’s offer. Now she doesn’t care if her brother is home and might find them. It doesn’t matter because she is far too aroused by the idea of continuing what they started the night before. She is even gladder that it was a real thing. From the top of the stairs, Brock has a perfect view of everything taking place downstairs.

Sylvie and the catgirl are side by side, looking at one another. Brock watches Missy lean forward and kiss his sister softly on the lips. He wanted to believe Missy had done it when she told him she did, but to actually see it ... He grows instantly hard in his pants. Brock’s hands move swiftly to und his pants and pull out his cock. Slowly, and without tearing away his gaze, he starts stroking it.

The boy watches his pet’s hand slide over his sister’s shirt, cupping her breast and lightly squeezing it. Quietly he sheds the remainder of his clothes and slips a few steps down the stairs, still stroking himself. Brock watches the two kiss while Missy’s hand slides his sister’s body, heading right for her crotch. The boy becomes real excited now. Before this he has never seen two girls getting it on, and least not in real life and right before his eyes. And now, Missy begins rubbing Sylvie’s cunt over her pants. Tingles shoot through the girl’s body at the feline girl’s touch. It’s not just the touch either, it’s the fact that it’s the touch of a house cat that is only supposed to be a cat, and it’s the whole naughtiness of this. Missy’s fingers undo Sylvie’s button and slowly pulls down the zipper.

The cat girl grabs and tugs the pants down. Without breaking the kiss, Sylvie raises her ass off the couch and allows the catgirl to slide the material down her legs and off. For the first time, Brock sees his sister’s panties on her. He probably has when he was younger but he doesn’t remember. He certainly has seen her in a bikini, but those white panties are something very erotic looking right now. He nearly blows his load when he sees his pet’s hand creeping into the side of them and moving around, no doubt fingering his sister’s pussy. Sylvie moans again when she feels the catgirl’s finger dip into her wet cunt, and slowly slide it in and out.

Suddenly, Missy takes a hold of the girl’s panties and tugs impatiently. She slides them down the girl’s legs and off, dropping them unceremoniously on the floor. Now Brock is seeing his sister’s cunt for the first time—two pink nether lips that are puckered tightly together. His view is suddenly obstructed by Missy’s head. He quickly realizes that she is licking his sister’s pussy, and when the moan escapes Sylvie’s mouth, Brock climaxes. He can’t help it. He shoots his load all over the stairs and hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.