Asylum - Cover

Asylum

Copyright© 2017 by MichaelT65

Chapter 6

Chris & Sarah

“I am going to pop her cherry tonight,” Chris claimed to the group of friends before taking a bite into his Big Mac.

Chris was twenty years old. He was a university student, still living at home with his parents. With his family well off economically, he had whatever he wanted. Designer clothes, iPad, MacBook, new BMW, etc. Yes, it was a new car and a BMW. Living in a material world, this made him very popular, especially with the young ladies.

Since the day he lost his virginity at fifteen. His goal in life was to have sex with as many women as he could. His project this month was a new student at the university, called Sarah.

Sarah was nineteen years old. It was her first year at University. She was always studying, trying to make something of herself. Boys were the last thing on her mind. Saying this, it did not take Chris long to get in her brain.

In one month of knowing Sarah, tonight was their third date. The first was to watch a movie. The second Chris took her out for a meal, ending with a half hour of kissing in his car. Tonight, they were going to a Halloween party the university had organised. “Tonight will be another one for the records,” he said to himself.

Rushing out of the house, at the same time trying to put on his jacket. Chris jumped into his Beamer. Putting his foot down on the accelerator, he was outside the student’s quarters in ten minutes. Grabbing his phone from its cradle, he sent Sarah a quick message.

“Outside waiting for you princess.” That is what made him popular with the girls. He would always charm them, sweeping them off their feet.

The Halloween party was a big success. All the students enjoyed themselves. Since everyone was over eighteen, the bottles of spirit and beer were slowly emptying. Chris had Jack Daniels and coke. That is what Sarah thought. When Chris ordered their drinks from the bar, his friend Charlie served him. Putting just coke for Chris and double the dosage of Vodka with orange juice for Sarah.

It was midnight when the party finished. In those few hours, Chris managed to get Sarah drunk. With her arm over his shoulder and his arm around her waist, he almost had to carry her back to his car. All buckled up, he pressed the button to start the Beamer. Driving to the exit of the Forum car park, Chris applied the brakes. If he turned right, the road would take him to the student living quarters. If he did a left, the short drive would take him to Woodland Forest. Pushing the indicator stalk down, the amber lights on the left of the car commenced blinking.

Woodland Forest was full of country lanes. With a few sharp curves. On one of those bends, the Beamer’s dashboard bleeped. Chris quickly looked at the car’s dials. The amber light was on, showing low fuel.

“Fuck,” Chris screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.