Transformed: Daughter in Law to Slut Wife - Cover

Transformed: Daughter in Law to Slut Wife

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Trent had been married to Jena but she died recently. He found support from Selena (his daughter-in-law). It took two years and his son's neglect of his wife before that support took on a whole new form. Unknownst to him, his wife had organised Selena to take over her role after her death. And she shared some secrets about their sexual activities, and what turned Trent on.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex  

I woke the next morning with my morning hardon pressed against Selena’s firm ass, and with my hand cupping her firm rounded breast. I laid there quietly enjoying the sensation that I had been missing for the last two years - since my wife Jena had died.

“I could learn to love this every morning” she whispered.

“Good morning my love ... so could I” I replied.

She wiggled her ass against me.

“You want more?” I asked.

“Of course I want more” she replied, slipping her hand back between us to grasp my cock and position it at the entrance to her pussy ... her wet pussy.

“Now fuck me ... slowly” she urged me.

I slipped my cock into her ... slowly and not pausing until I could go no further. I stopped and savoured the feeling ... the feeling of tightness, heat and wetness ... and the pulsing of her body against mine.

I cupped her breast, and tweaked her hard nipple.

She moaned, and said “I’d like to get them pierced”.

I thought to myself “My god ... this young woman knows how to push all my sexual buttons ... Jena knew how, and had obviously shared that knowledge with Selena”.

“Can I be there?” I asked.

“Absolutely” she answered.

We had developed a steady fuck rhythm, grinding our joined bodies together. I could feel her pussy spasming harder and more frequently ... her cum was imminent but mine still had some time to develop.

I lunged harder and randomly into her.

That extra movement tipped her over the edge of the orgasmic cliff - she exploded in a massive orgasm ... flooding my shaft with her sticky juices. I held her tight against me, savouring the moments when she was joined explosively with me.

“Oh my god ... oh fuck” she moaned.

“Thank you ... thank you”.

I held her until her orgasm had waned. I slowly withdrew from her, allowing her to roll onto her back. Climbing between her spread thighs, I reintroduced my cock to her juicy pussy. I picked up her ankles, looping her ankles over my shoulders and locking my arms around her upper thighs.

I was deep ... so very deep inside her ... nudging against her cervix.

I fucked her slowly ... bumping and grinding against her.

“So good ... so fucking good” she groaned.

I blew her a kiss saying “It’s about to get a whole lot better”. I moved one of her sexy feet to my face - I kissed her instep, and then licked and sucked her big toe.

“Aghhhhh ... fuck fuck fuck” she wailed pressing her impaled pussy harder against me.

I spread my oral attentions to her other toes ... licking and sucking them all. I could feel her pussy spasming harder and more frequently ... she was close again.

I was determined that this time I would also explode within her.

Switching back and forth between her feet and toes elevated her arousal levels to critical mass ... she was flying so high. With just a gentle nudge she would be over the edge. I was on edge too - ready to ignite.

I nudged ... and we exploded together. Her cum juices flooded my cock, and my cock erupted in the depths of her snapping pussy.

“Yes ... oh fuck yessssssssss!!!!” I bellowed.

“Cummmmmmmmmmmmmming!!!” Selena screamed.

I held her tight and rode out our massive cum explosions with her.

Carefully I released her legs and slipped back on the bed with my face now close to her leaking pussy.

“That looks so tasty” I commented just before burying my tongue between her flooded pussy lips.

“Oh fuck ... oh my fucking god” she gasped.

I licked and devoured our combined spends as they seeped from her freshly fucked pussy. Jena and I loved this part of our fuck play, and I expected that Selena would also.

“You are such a nasty dirty old man ... and I love it ... and I love you too” she moaned.

I continued to devour her until she had no juices left.

I crawled up over her and collapsed beside her. She rested her head on my chest as we cuddled.

After a short period of silence, I spoke “I want this not to end ... I don’t want you to leave ... I want you to stay with me”.

“Is this possible?” I added.

She looked up at me saying “It is possible ... and I’m not leaving you ... not today and not ever”

“I love you” she whispered.

“I love you too” I responded.


We made our way to the shower about 30 minutes later, deciding to share this time.

What started out as a non-sexual cleaning of our bodies so morphed into another full-on passionate love session. Selena knelt in front of me, licking and sucking my rejuvenated cock.

Breaking off from sucking she told me “I want you to cum all over my face”. She went back to sucking, whilst she manipulated my balls. Occasionally she would slip a finger between my ass cheeks to tease my asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.