Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 6: Annals Of Buffy & The Gang

After their business had produced the results Buffy desired, the two sisters made their way back through the asphalt sea of colorful cars with foreign and domestic name plates from the nearly empty last parking lot. When they reached the front of the amusement park Buffy and Dawn showed their hand stamps and went through the main gate turnstiles. “Pop! Buffy took aim and gave her little sister a solid spank that made Dawn jump and started the burn in her butt all over. “Ouch!” you just behave yourself or I will come back and kick your butt, you hear me?” “Yes ma’am, Dawn said while she rubbed her butt.

None of the girls had caught on that Dawn’s bottom was very sore from all the bouncing up and down that it felt like it was going to fall off. After the shot her butt took in Oz’s van. Buffy had treated her to a spanking that took Dawn’s pain farther than ever before in her punishment.

The sleek roller coaster shot away, from the landing and down the track towards the first hump. Dawn wrapped her arms around the waist bar and held on for dear life. Within seconds the roller coaster cleared the first hump and was pulled up the largest hill where they would be at the highest point on the ride. Again and again Dawn’s tender as was slammed into the hard vinyl covered seat.

The punishing ride reminded her of the spanking Buffy had just given her earlier outside the park in the van. While all the girls reacted to the constant bouncing up and off their butts, Dawn’s squeals fit right in the other riders expressions of fear. The roller coaster bounced up and down and from side to side, sending painful messages of pain through Dawn’s cherry red sore paddled ass. She held on tighter as the waves of pain radiated from her purple bruised ass. After a series of especially large humps, Dawn trembled and had her orgasm from pain which shook her body inside out and drenched the crotch of her panties.

Air Time

A fart rattled in her white shorts. The same ones that Dawn had mentioned had a visible panty line that she had been, so indignant about in the amusement park café. The object of her fear was how her teen bottom would react to all the ‘butt bouncing’ on the ride she was about to get on The Revolution. Buffy, just like in the café could see right through her terry cloth shorts she was wearing and the visible panty line. Then and there Buffy knew that she had to do ... She needed to let Dawn know her unladylike visible panty line could endanger herself how much she needed what he had to offer.

The ride seemed to last forever and Dawn’s butt throbbed from being bounced around in the car of the train. Dawn had several more orgasms as the coaster pounded through her rear. When the ride was finally over, Dawn and Buffy walked over to the red & white umbrella shaded café to where they sat down with Willow and Cordelia for some lunch after riding some the rides. Dawn, with her long shiny brown hair curtaining her face she was able to show a wince across her adorable face, but still bowed her down in embarrassment and fear the Scooby Gang would realized she was still spanked!, A she approached the group of girls she meekly sat down the best she could at te café to have lunch with Buffy, Willow and Cordelia. If anyone knew Dawn had been spanked with the wooden paddle. With their knowing giggles, smirks and outright laughter ringing in her ears, Dawn was humiliated, she was damn sure they had figured it out. She dripped a waterfall of tears without making a sound. Did they really know she still got spanked? She thought Willow would have empathy. However, Cordelia would tease and needle her as she sunk into utter humiliation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.