The Picture - Cover

The Picture

Copyright© 2017 by Caractacus

Chapter 3

Thursday

After such an emotional rollercoaster of a day, Mike had not expected to fall asleep so quickly.

Mike had been peripherally aware of Juliet saying good-bye, and had fallen back to sleep.

The sun had somehow moved the curtains a slight amount, that it was now shining directly on his face.

He had been awake for a few minutes and was busy dealing with his morning glory, when Jenny burst in through the door. She blushed, but asked him to carry on, when he started to try stuff it back under the covers. She was interested and wanted to see what happened.

‘‘Juliet spoke to me, nowhere near as long as you and dad ... Anthony spoke. This afternoon she’ll take me to her gynaecologist, to get on the pill, but for now, she has left some condoms,’’ Jenny told Mike, ‘‘she said that these things are going to happen, and rather be ready to deal with them realistically, than pretend that it just doesn’t happen, like some people do.’’ ‘‘Ummm ... yes, dad kind of told me the same. Look, why don’t you grab a condom, bring it back here and... ‘‘ Jenny had already run off, her obvious excitement almost contagious.

‘‘before we go further, I need you to understand that dad gave me a few pointers, there is one thing that we don’t need a condom for, but if you don’t... ‘‘ ‘‘Of course, I will! How could you think otherwise?’’ And she proceeded to open her mouth, prior to attempting to swallow him whole. She made certain that she didn’t allow her teeth to scratch him, the slight funkiness, well, he hadn’t showered last night, and was yet to take a shower this morning, was not as off-putting as she had thought it might be. They would have to try this again when he was freshly showered.

Mike was getting close, but he wanted to do more than just receive his first blowjob. He pushed Jenny away, and told her to undress, while he gazed intently at his first nude live pussy, although he thought that maybe he and Jenny had bathed together when they were younger, but that didn’t count. The hairs were sparse, they were a reddish gold, he thought of the saying, ‘the rugs matching the drapes’, the mons, the raised, almost swollen part caught his attention; the slash, well, it wasn’t a canyon, hid all of the interesting bits.

Mike had been losing a bit of his hard-on, but this caused it to return in full force. ‘‘Climb up here, swing your leg over me, putting your pussy at my face, and then you can continue your job ... getting me off.’’ She quickly got into the seuxante-neuf position.

As Mike sucked on her mons, and the labia opened, he realised that she was already quite ready, her inner lips were quivering, and he could smell her excitement, it was a different smell, not unpleasant, definitely not the fishy smell of myth. His tongue agreed with his nostrils, the taste was not unpleasant at all.

While Jenny was attached to and sucking his cock for all that she was worth, Mike started to coax her clitoris out of its protective hood, and then proceeded to lash at it with his tongue.

The vibrations of the appreciative moans on Jenny’s part transmitted to his cock, and this led him to increase his efforts, and on and on.

Mike did not wish to hurt Jenny, and so he used the same lips over teeth technique to gently macerate her clit, Jenny suddenly left off of his cock, keening a high, shrill shriek. He couldn’t hear the scream that well, as her legs had clamped over his head, and his ears were muffled by her thighs. He slaked up her thin cum, accepting her offering with all the dignity that it deserved. His lips had released her as soon as he had had to open his mouth to avoid drowning, and she slowly came down. She took his cock in her mouth again, and as he shot a spurt, and then a second and a third, and another three smaller ones of cum into her mouth, she swallowed and lapped it all up.

‘‘Wow... ‘‘ Jenny exclaimed, ‘‘I never expected that to be quite so ... awesome, I don’t know that I can find the words to explain, to describe what I felt.’’ Jenny looked over at Mike’s clock, ‘‘oh damn, it’s almost ten, Bernadette will be here any time now.’’ As the two disentangled their bodies, Mike dropped his at-the-knees boxers, and picked Jenny up, and swung her over his shoulder.

He walked towards their shared bathroom, where he set Jenny down, and started the shower running. Jenny brushed her teeth, not necessarily to get rid of the taste of Mike, but rather to not taunt their guest ahead of time.

They washed, hell, they rubbed each other close to another completion, and on occasion even applied soap to each other’s bodies.

Most, if not all funkiness was washed away, and they were just switching off the water when the doorbell rang. Jenny squealed, and ran to answer the bell, just with a bath sheet wrapped about herself.

She looked through the privacy lens, yes, it was Bernadette, she swung the door open, letting the other girl in. as soon as the door had swung closed, she dropped the towel, surprising Bernadette, although she quickly recognised this as a positive change.

Mike had elected to wear just shorts and a T-shirt, and he tried to retain some semblance of dignity as he walked into the sitting room, where the two girls were excitedly jabbering inanities at each other.

Bernadette bowed her head, not so much a bow, although respect was a part of it, but she was also unsure, uncertain of whether there would be place in Mike’s heart for her as well as Jenny, and so she was looking away.

Mike walked up to her, gently lifted her jaw, and then laid his lips on hers, with an invading tongue pushing through. She melted into his arms. Her attitude seemed to be ‘I am safe here, here is where I want to be’.

Mike directed the two girls to sit down, and when Bernadette seemed to be waiting for some signal, he quietly nodded, and watched as she disrobed. He noticed immediately that she shaved, she put her hand on her pubis, and gave it a soft stroking, ‘‘my stepfather prefers the pre-pubescent look, I mean I am glad that he did wait until after I had gotten to puberty, fuck ... I don’t know anymore, I mean my life is so fucked up as it is ... I said it before, you guys are so lucky, such a loving home, loving family.’’ Jenny piped up, ‘‘you don’t know the half of it, Mike’s dad, Anthony, and his wife, Juliet, who by the way is not my mom, opened their hearts to me, and allowed me in. they had no legal or any other reason to do so. I was younger than two, when my own mother walked out on us, and then my dad married Mike’s mom, and we were doing okay, until the two of them died in an auto crash. That was three years ago. I still find it hard to believe that I came to a new town, and started at a new school, and made friends almost immediately, but since you told us of your own experiences, I realise that maybe in my naïve, innocent eyes, you who seemed to be the pariah of the schoolyard needed a friend even more desperately than I did. And I have never looked back, and apart from yesterday, well ... I have never regretted... ‘‘ The two girls hugged, Mike watched the interesting contortions as their tits pushed in on each other. Bernadette looked up first, and grinned at the look on Mike’s face, she lifted her hand, and began manipulating Jenny’s nipple, and she began to moan, a sound that Mike already was coming to recognise. Mike noticed Bernadette’s eyes growing vacant, as Jenny obviously repaid the compliment, although Mike couldn’t see.

‘‘Stop,’’ Mike commanded them. The two girls looked guiltily at him. He made a show of sniffing the air, the leather didn’t seem to want to release the girls from its grasp, just one of those things, bare, naked bodies against leather furniture, you tend to stick. Jenny got herself out of the sofa, and ran to get her towel to put down again. Despite the parental talks, she still didn’t want to have the furniture stinking the place out, when the parents did arrive home. The girls sat down again, and then realised that this was no better, the terry-cloth would imprint, giving them crazy paving textured butt cheeks.

Mike stood up, and crooked his hands at the pair. He turned, went past the front door, locked, the kitchen door, locked, and then he went back to the passageway, and went up the stairs.

When he got to the opposing doors, he turned towards Jenny’s room, and opened the door and entered. The girl’s followed him. He stood next to the bed and held his arms out. Bernadette, a little more experienced, immediately ran to his side, and began removing his T-shirt. Jenny went and knelt in front of him and started pulling his shorts down, Mike winced as the elasticated waist caught on the end of his cock.

And then it was free, it bounced up and Jenny fell back, it had seemed as though it was about to attack her. She got back up again and took it lovingly in her mouth. Mike stepped back, the back of his knees colliding with the bed, he fell back onto the bed, and then scooted up to the headboard, placing himself centrally, and then invited the two girls to join him, by patting the pillows to either side of himself.

Jenny went around and got on the other side of the bed, symbolically saying that hers was no longer the dominant or door-facing side of the bed. Bernadette got on the bed as well. Mike pulled his arms that were now behind the pair in, so that they were leaning against him, heads cushioned on his shoulders. Both girls smiled, again the thought occurred to Mike, ‘this is where I am safe, here is where I want to be!’ he hadn’t really meant to vocalise those thoughts, but suddenly both girls were nodding and grinning at him.

As one, the two said, ‘‘yes, this is where I am safe, and here is where I want to be.’’ As Mike pulled his arms in, and was able to reach their tits, he started stroking, he moved his face in Jenny’s direction, and gave her a searing kiss, and then turned towards Bernadette for her to receive hers.

Bernadette asked, ‘‘this room is pink, I would guess it is Jenny’s, why not your room?’’ Mike stretched his arms out, ‘‘double bed, I am a boy, and still only have a single, not even a three-quarter. We have almost enough space for all three of us here.’’ Jenny piped up, ‘‘I’m sure that dad will get you a new bed this weekend, I mean since they accepted the inevitable, if not quite giving their blessing.’’ ‘‘I guess so. I think dad did give me his blessing, not quite those words, but ... he spoke about being hypocritical, in other words, he’s already done it, and to say no to his son would be a betrayal, that was just how I felt while we were talking, I hope I never find out that I am wrong.’’ Bernadette, not being part of the conversation had slipped down, until her head was at Mike’s groin. Her mouth engulfed his cock.

Mike pushed Jenny down, that she could use her tongue on Bernadette, while he tongued Jenny.

Bernadette obviously was already on a hair trigger, and she screeched her orgasm out, before collapsing bonelessly.

Jenny had decided that this was now the time, she rolled the condom onto Mike’s dick, just like they’d shown them at school, and then lay back, inviting him to fill her. Mike decided that since this was her first time, his as well, but Jenny should probably have the option of being able to go faster or slower or harder or gentler, to take charge and do it in her own time, and so he lay back, while she mounted him ‘cowboy-style’ he imagined himself feeling the rubbery obstruction, but the rubber over his dick seemed to have taken some of the feeling away. Jenny raised herself again, and winced as she pushed herself to his root. She sat upright, while a rictus crossed her beautiful face. Mike smiled at her, as she grinned at him, and then started moving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.