Lenny's Roots - Cover

Lenny's Roots

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 5

I suspected that Ramon knew how guilty I felt at throwing poor Lenny under the bus, but in the scheme of things, I don’t see how I had any other alternative. The big boys back on the East Coast were pissed off, the Russians were pissed off, and to make matters worse, the casino owners in Vegas were pissed off because Lenny was turning a spotlight on their less than legal activities behind the scenes.

He had offended the valet union, the gaming commission and the nice lady that ran the most successful bordello in the entire State of Nevada.

The last fact was in my mind the last straw because Patricia Prendergast was the sweetest thing with the finest ass I had ever nailed outside of New York City and within the confines of the Continental United States. Ms. Patricia was definitely the most anal bitch I had ever bent over the back of a padded leather sofa and she made the most exciting noises that I had ever heard with the exception of the supposed virginal Catholic girls in the Youth League of the Manhattan and South Bronx chapter of the C.Y.O. (Catholic Youth Organization) I was astonished to discover the innocent-looking Ms. Patricia usually wore French undies, with black control-top panty-hose and a garter belt that connected her expensive non-latex girdle to the tops of her sexy winter socks that kept the brunt of the night-time cold from her delicate skin and primed-for-passion pussy.

We were going over the books, both sets included and she whispered in my ear,

“Would you mind making me take it from behind nice and hard and don’t give me any slack until I squirt my cookies?”

It was unexpected, but not entirely out of context for a private basement bedroom in the most profitable casino on the world famous Las Vegas strip. Since that was the kind of question that didn’t really require a verbal response, I simply took her by the hand and led her to the back of the leather sofa and managed to get her protective gear out of the way of my impatient cock a lot faster than I had originally thought possible.

She looked over her bare shoulder at me with that forties’ era film noir look and I didn’t hesitate before I swiftly buried my oversized cock in her mature picture-perfect pulsating pussy system eagerly awaiting my pleasure. Her sigh of supreme delight was enough to tempt me to shoot prematurely, but I held my fire because I knew she was one of those dames that prided her ability in squirting halfway across a room to impress a new lover with her passionate nature.

As far as I was concerned, she didn’t have to push any of that convincing nonsense my way because I was sold the minute I saw her on her knees taking care of a Russian boss with her hot red lips and tantalizing tongue. It looked so much more exciting than some young chick wrapping reluctant lips around a sloppy dick like it was a fate worse than death. I had heard from one of the old-time valets that she had gotten her start in Vegas with a stage presentation that highlighted her juicy on-the-knees performance. It seemed to hit a chord with both male and female audiences that recognized her unusual talents in that sort of display. It was a display that triggered lots of after-the-show action in taxis, elevators and behind the locked doors of the casino hotels.

Of course, that was at a time when Vegas was really wide open and nobody worried about cops or bad guys because the mob ran things with an iron fist. What with the changing attitudes about allowing the mob to control most decisions well hidden from public view and a vicious Justice Department crusade to exterminate all mob influences nation-wide, the defense of the city was slowly turned over to the Country bureaucracy. It meant less profit but it was mostly still a profit within the legal framework.

Now, the resident citizens of Vegas understood the dangers of loss of protection from chaotic influences; but the transient visitors for the special events and the gambling didn’t have a clue about the lack of proper defenses and they acted like school children on a holiday oblivious to the dangers around them.

When the famous or, perhaps, better stated, infamous OJ got rousted on a phony conspiracy-to-carry-a-gun charge that put his ass in the slammer for a considerable amount of time, the old-timers just shook their heads and wondered what else could happen in their perfect little world. He either had the worse lawyers in the world or it was a done deal from the get-go just like most of the current law and order issues in the city that never sleeps.

Lenny was an embarrassment.

He was making the big boys look small and weak and unable to assert their firm control on the things that really mattered to the making of money by the syndicate. They were hiring accountants to check over the nuances of laundering cold, hard cash and he was figuring how to fleece some poor rube for his poke and get away with it without punishment. There was no doubt that he was still in that protected status, but things were changing fast and it was only a matter of time.

His big mistake was to start screwing around with some politician’s wife up Sacramento way even though he did all the actual screwing in Vegas and down in LA. Her hubby was sharp enough to keep a security detail that filled him in on all her transgressions. Most of the time, he just accepted the details and kept it under his hat for a rainy day. In Lenny’s case, he saw right away that his wife’s fooling around with Lenny could bring his promising political career to a screeching halt and he didn’t see any other solution than to either pull the curtain down on either Lenny or his wife. Fortunately for his wife and sadly for Lenny, he didn’t hesitate for a minute before picking up the phone and calling a special number in Detroit for some technical experts to come in take care of his little problem.

I remember that following Sunday morning, I was happily engaged in making my Patricia’s anal fantasies a reality over the top of the kitchen table with her all fresh and ready from the shower. I felt that wave of tingles that signaled my initiation of full speed ahead ejaculation just before the phone on the table started to make that irritating buzzing sound that drive me to distraction because it was always going off right when I was really enjoying the moment. I let it ring a little longer finishing the deposit of cream inside Patricia’s clutching anus and she sighed in that satisfied way that made me feel like I was taking care of business real good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.