Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

The years have been great for Emma Fletcher. Through the use of Amelia Ricci she has gotten fame and fortune as a fetish model and designer. She has become known as Trouble Kitten, the Fetish Queen. Every day is an adventure for her, filled with petty choices like which of her arsenal of vehicles she’s going to drive or what outfit will she wear.

She has become perfect with large ample breasts that sit perfectly on her chest—they’re not too big and not too small. She has the ass everyone wants, nice and tight and rounded. Her hips give her the perfect hourglass figure, what some would call child bearing hips. Her belly stays toned with no need to ever worry about working it out. Her legs stretch forever and her skin is flawless—smooth as milk and honey.

Emma puts on the greatest runway shows, using her own model. After the absorption of Casey Ridgeland and her mysterious creature, she has obtained many new skills, including the ability to make multiple shadow models—as she calls them—to show off her fashion designs. Her days are occasionally littered with meetings but mostly spent sunbathing or anything else she wants. And her parties are the biggest and best in Amsterdam—they are to just die for.

Right now, she is enjoying one of those parties.

Emma sits back in the chair on the high balcony with one of her servant sitting atop her lap as the party rages on below them. The girl’s only purpose is to pleasure Emma, to worship her She is already well into another orgasm this evening. The girl, Heather, has her hands on Emma’s lovely breasts, rolling the nipples between her fingers, causing Emma’s body to shake as her pussy convulses in an orgasm.

Heather leans in, taking Emma’s lips to her as she continues to manipulate her nipples. Then Heather pulls away from both the kiss and Emma’s nipples to slide her hand down between Emma’s legs to her wet pussy lips. She runs a finger down through the slick folds and Emma’s eye widen, begging for the girl to use her long dainty fingers on her. Heather does just this and inserts two fingers into her pussy. They slip right in and Heather moves them in and out while still having a hand on Emma’s breast. The girl adds a third finger and uses her thumb to rub against Emma’s clit.

It is getting to be too much for Emma to handle as she closes her eyes and breathes deeply. As Heather increases the speed of her fingers, she also starts to twist Emma’s nipple and Emma in turn starts moaning. Then Heather increases her pleasure by pinching Emma’s clit between two fingers.

It’s just what Emma needs and another orgasm breaks the dam, spilling over. She bucks wildly, rubbing her pussy against the leg of the girl’s that has slipped down between her own. Emma bites her bottom lip as she climaxes hard on the girl’s fingers which are still buried deep in her pussy. Then suddenly Heather removes her fingers and places them to her mouth, licking the juices off them as Emma smiles in delight.

Heather loves watching Emma and doesn’t want to stop. She lowers her lips to Emma’s breasts and starts to suck on the nipples. First, she attacks one, drawing circles around it with her tongue, only to quickly and repeatedly flicks up against it. Without warning, she sucks the whole hard nipple into her mouth and sucks hard. The girl then bites lightly on the nipple, causing Emma to let out a sigh.

Heather starts to kiss her way down Emma’s body. She continues her quest downward stopping at her belly button to tongue fuck it. She licks her belly button for a few moments before moving further down where she finds Emma’s clit standing at attention. The girl inhales deeply through her nose and the scent of Emma’s juices drive her past the edge. She goes at Emma with force, licking her pussy lips. She tongue fucks Emma while rubbing her clit. Emma arches her back and moans loudly, but her noise is drowned out by the noise of the music. The girl continues mouth fucking Emma and playing with her pussy until Emma can’t help but climax again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.