I Was My Sister's Sex Slave - Cover

I Was My Sister's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of how my sister and I cooked up a way for us to make a lot of money while still in high school. I pretended to be her sex slave as a selling point to the other girls in the school who were afraid of being intimidated by boys. As her sex slave, I would be assumed to be harmless and a safe first-time sex partner. Our business grew to be a major business in the city, and this is the story of how that happened. 13 chapters. Much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Nudism   Prostitution  

The next seven weeks were spent practicing one or more of the sex skills that I was working to master. School finally started and Sue had reached 16 just before then. Mom had a friend who managed to find a used car for Sue that was nothing to brag about for looks, but it was mechanically sound. That was what Sue received for her 16th birthday present, and that was what she used to haul us to and from the high school. Sue was a Junior and I was a Freshman.

Sue began setting us up as mistress and slave on that first day, and she started talking me up as some sort of sex demigod to any girl who would listen. That was not hard because there was no girl in that age group who was not overburdened with active hormones. Virtually all female conversations were centered around some reference to sex, and Sue always had an eager audience. Sue claimed to be using me as her sex toy and talked incessantly of my prowess to make her come.

Naturally, all of the other female students were interested in hearing of her exploits and what I could and would do for Sue at the drop of a command. That first day, it was all conversation around the routine of getting to the proper class on time and making sure that everybody had a full set of books; however, on the second day, we had our first opportunity to begin the hard-sell of me and my cock. That was the first opportunity that Sue had to show off her smoothly shaved pussy and butt, and, of course, I received the full credit for doing the shaving. We got up early to make that possible.

I had shaved Sue that morning before she got dressed for class, so she did not have even the suggestion of a female version of “five o’clock shadow.” Sue proudly showed that she was shaved even on her pussy lips and around her anus without a nick. All of the other girls in the PE (Physical Education) class were figuratively green with envy, both on the quality of the shaving and on the fact that Sue had somebody to do the shaving for her. Sue dropped hints that she would make me available to other girls to shave them for a small consideration.

There was a small courtyard of sorts beside the school building where there was a rectangle of bushes that was impossible to see through and only one entrance to get into the enclosed area. Usually, this area in previous years had been used by student couples for a make-out session during the lunch period. However, Sue and several other girls took over the clearing and refused to let anyone else into the area.

Sue had six girls who were flush with money, but were not good looking enough to attract male attention and me in that clearing as soon as we could wolf down a light lunch. Sue spoke to the assembled girls, “Girls, I know that some of you have doubted what I have had to say about my slave and how he services me. Well, I am taking this opportunity to show you select few just how much power I have over him. Slave, come stand beside me.”

“Yes, Mistress Sue.” I walked somewhat hesitatingly to stand beside her as if I were not sure what I would be ordered to do. I had practiced that subservient walk for a week to make sure that I had it down pat.

“Slave, drop your pants so that my friends can see the size of your cock and balls, and make it quick. We don’t have a lot of time to waste.”

I loosened my pants and let them fall. I was not wearing any underwear. My cock was standing proud, all 6 inches of it, and it was swollen to a little over 2 inches in diameter, or about 6¼ inches in circumference. Every one of the girls gasped at the size of my cock, and my scrotum was sized in proportion.

One of the girls asked, “Sue, did you really get that monster inside you?”

“Oh, yes, but it did take a little bit of work at first. A cock that size is a real joy. I have had as many as four orgasms in one session. I’m on the Pill, and that makes it possible to fuck bareback. What do you say to that, Slave?”

“It is my pleasure to serve you, Mistress Sue. And it is wonderful when you allow me to come, too.”

Another girl asked, “Is he always that size? Can I touch it?”

“Sure, Betty. Slave, help the lady to jack you off.”

This was the part that we were not so sure of in our presentation. There was a question of whether or not I could come before the bell rang calling us back to classes. Betty walked up to me, and I said, “Mistress Betty, give me your hand and let me show you how to make your boyfriend happy.”

She was caught totally by surprise and said, “But I don’t have a boyfriend.”

I said, “You will if you do this for him.” I took her hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock and held them while I moved her hand back and forth in the ages-old motion of masturbation. All I had to do when I turned her hand loose was to say, “Keep stroking like that, but squeeze just a little harder. Remember, you are simulating how a man fucks a woman.”

Betty turned bright red at that statement, but she did grip a little tighter and pumped her hand back and forth on my cock at a very comfortable rate. Thank God, it didn’t take me long to come. I wondered if it was from all of those girls staring at me and having a virtual stranger give me a hand job. Betty kept jacking me as I shot out five unusually powerful shots of semen, and only stopped when I told her to. I am amazed to say that was fun, and I could have done it again with only about 10-15 minutes of recovery time.

It was funny to see Betty strut as she walked back to stand with the other girls. However, I made a point of keeping a straight face. I didn’t want to embarrass a potential client. That was when Sue said, “Do any of the rest of you want to do that?” All five of the other girls raised a hand without hesitation. “Okay, see me later about getting a schedule set up because he can’t do that for everyone of you in a limited lunch period.”

Just as Sue finished that statement, the bell rang calling us back into the school for our next classes. I pulled up my pants and headed at a trot back to my locker. I winked at Sue as I passed her, and she grinned at me.

That afternoon, as we were headed home in her car, Sue said, “Betty wants you to shave her this afternoon. So does Kristen. We’ll take them in the order that they show up at the house. The other four want to try out your shaving service, but I figured that we would limit ourselves to two customers today to get an idea of how much time this is going to take. I also raised the price to $15 for each shave. They can afford it and usually pay $25-35 for a hair trim. I also raised the other prices. I’ll give you the breakdown later. I figure to take 30% of the gross as my share. Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah, that sounds fine with me. How many more of these demos are you expecting to hold? We need to get all of them in before the weather turns on us.”

“I’m not sure. We don’t want so many customers that our service suffers. Let’s play it by ear for now.”

“Okay, but I am going to have to make an adjustment in my uniform. This going commando is uncomfortable in these jeans. I have PE just before lunch, so I can leave off my underwear when I get dressed, and I’ll put it back on during the next class break after lunch period. Hopefully, that will fix my chafing problem.”

We got home, and I stripped naked just minutes before Betty arrived. I met her at the door and led her to the bathroom where I shaved Sue. Sue was waiting in the bathroom for us. She was going to act as chaperon. I had laughed at that when Sue first mentioned it.

Betty stripped and put her clothes on a small bench we had put in the bathroom. That room was unusually large, so there was enough room for everything that was to go on in there, though it would be a little crowded.

I adjusted the water temperature and stepped into the tub as soon as the water was at the right temperature. Betty followed me, and I was afraid that she might trip because she could not seem to look anywhere but at my cock. It was a little surprising to me that my cock did not get hard until Betty was naked, and Betty was enthralled as she watched it grow as it became erect. I was fully erect by the time I was ready to start shaving Betty.

I was almost finished with Betty when the doorbell rang signaling the arrival of Kristen. Sue went to the door to fetch her while I finished with Betty. At Sue’s recommendation, I had goosed Betty the same way that I had done Sue during that first episode in the shower, and Betty had reacted pretty much the same way. We had decided to give a free orgasm to go with every shave. Betty certainly had appreciated the treat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.