Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Tanya and Masha – The next day

Louise left for work after we ate our breakfast and I was surprised by a knock on the door. I made sure Linda was safe, checked and noticed it was Tanya. I opened the door, she walked in and announced, “Okay Masha, I think you are all setup to teach self-defense and yoga to women.”

I sputtered, “But ... but ... but ... I’m not ready yet; I cannot afford to pay for this...”

Tanya continued

Masha didn’t know, but I had received phone calls all morning from the women in the classes last night. The only complaints were the lack of yoga mats. So I got busy, found a storefront that would work, called some financially independent women, explained the situation to them and they were more than happy to fund this endeavor.

I explained to Masha, “Last night’s classes were a huge success and my phone has been ringing all morning long asking when the next class was going to be. So I took the initiative to set things up for you. I found a downtown storefront that should be perfect...”

Masha again interrupted, “ ... Tanya, I am sorry but I cannot afford to pay for this.”

I held up my hand to silence her and finished, “You didn’t let me get to this part. I called some financial leaders of this city and they are going to pay for everything.”

Masha asked, “What will these financial leaders want in return for their support?”

I laughed and answered, “Nothing. Except for possibly attending the classes themselves.”

Masha tried to throw another monkey wrench in my plans, “Tanya, how am I to get to class? After my last experience on the buses in this city I would never take them, especially with Linda in my care.”

I smiled at Masha and asked, “I see that you have a car, don’t you drive?

Masha replied, “That is Jack’s car and I drove in Russia. However, I do not have a driver’s license for the United States.”

I offered, “Well that’s an easy thing to fix, we can get you one today.”

Masha was going to complain again so I nipped it in the bud by stating, “Masha, do you want to do this or not? Last night you said you did but now you seem to be trying to find everyway in the world to not teach the classes.”

Masha apologized, “I am sorry Tanya, but I just didn’t know this was going to happen so quickly. I ... I ... I am in shock.”

I also apologized, “I’m sorry Masha if I overstepped my bounds, but if you had heard the praise from the women last night you would have been excited too.”

Masha got a thoughtful look on her face and said, “This is good news, and it will certainly change my life. I will also need to clear this with Louise, because she is going back to school soon and I have promised to continue to take care of Linda.”

I think for a moment and ask, “Do you know which school Louise is attending?”

Masha shook her head and replied, “I have no idea.”

I explained, “If she attends the community college then the storefront I found for you is close to the college.”

Masha suggested, “If the storefront isn’t nearby then I would suggest we find one close to the college. And then we could also offer classes to the college students.” I asked, “Are you going to offer classes at night?”

Masha reverted to the same thoughtful look from earlier and said, “I had not thought about that, but I do not think that would be possible. As it is I’m wondering how I will eat and feed Linda at this facility.”

I palmed my face and said, “Masha, I don’t know why I didn’t come up with this idea earlier: We can setup a daycare service at the storefront!”

Masha became defensive and replied, “I am not sure I would want Linda exposed to that many other children.”

I modified my idea slightly, “Then we could make it a daycare only for the women attending the classes. That would also solve a large problem for those attending.”

Masha asked, “What did the women who came to the class last night do with their children?”

I explained, “The ones who didn’t have spouses took them to a daycare.”

Masha thought some more and asked, “Did most of the women who came last night have jobs?”

I confirmed, “That’s correct, most of them did.”

Masha said, “Then we would need to offer the yoga classes early in the morning and the Krav Maga classes over lunch or in the early evening. I think I would like to see this storefront you found.”

I asked, “Do you have a car seat for Linda?”

Masha answered, “Of course we do. Let me make sure she’s cleaned up, ensure the diaper bag is ready and then we can go.”

I gave one last bit of information, “We caught John Rowe in the sting we were planning, so I don’t think he will bother you again.”

Masha remarked, “That is very good news, is he going to spend time in prison?”

I replied, “No Masha, but his wife threw him out of the house and filed for divorce.”

Masha remarked, “I hope he doesn’t blame me.”

Flashback – Jack and Ben – Midnight requisition run

I sent Banzai off to make sure the night patrol was all awake and so I could talk to Colonel Maggie in private.

At first Colonel Maggie wasn’t happy that Banzai and I were leaving at the same time so I explained, “Sir! Banzai is in a world of hurt because the Taliban killed the remainder of the children. Hell Sir, he even talked about going to the CIA. I thought this mission would be an excellent distraction for him.”

Colonel Maggie thought for a short time and replied, “Jack, I’m going to authorize this mission as long as both of you are back at the hospital by morning.”

I asked, “Sir, how are we to get to BoO?”

Colonel Maggie replied, “We will send a chopper for you along with the medical supplies the doctors requested, it should arrive in about thirty mikes.”

I thanked Colonel Maggie, “Thank you Sir, I’ve never seen Banzai like this before.”

Colonel Maggie said, “Jack this had better fix his attitude because I’m starting to get pissed at him.”

I assured her, “Sir, I’m sure he will be fine after this.” I hoped like hell this fixed Banzai because he’d pushed the hell out of Colonel Maggie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.