Love Is Never Blind
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by John Stewart

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of two young lovers who are scarred by life but who find love with each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Alex led Gianna back to her bedroom. Azee led me to theirs. Mr. and Mrs. Andreas went to their bedroom too.

The Azees stripped naked in front of me, just so damned nonchalantly, so I did too. One of them bent over, bare butt toward me, balls showing between his spread legs, and rummaged through a drawer, found something, kept one, handed one to the other Azee, rummaged again, handed one to me. I looked at it and it was a Speedo and I wasn’t used to wearing one. Both of them stretched theirs up their legs and over their butts, at least part of their butts, and then put one hand down in front and adjusted their packages. In the process, I checked them out. Their equipment looked perfectly normal for sixteen-year old boys. They weren’t circumcised and I guessed their dicks would be at least average when hard. I stood there looking a little too long.

“You want some help getting your big dick stuffed in that or can you do it by yourself?” one of them asked.

I pulled it up my legs and managed to get it over my butt and over my big dick. I even adjusted my paraphernalia the same way they did with my dick bent down over my balls.

When we left their room, Gianna and Alex were just coming out of hers. My eyes couldn’t believe what they saw. They were both bare breasted. They had on what I supposed were bikini bottoms but their breasts were bare. Wow!

“Close your mouth, Mikey,” Gianna said. “If you don’t, Alex will put something in it.”

I closed my mouth but my eyes ran wild. I’d seen Gianna’s breasts many times and I’d always told her they were perfect and beautiful when she asked or even when she didn’t ask. I’d never seen Alex’s. Hers were perfect too, maybe a little smaller than Gianna’s and lighter around the nipples but beautiful. Both pairs of breasts were small with no droop whatsoever. I hoped Alex would put something in my mouth someday.

I should have expected it. When we went back in the living room, Mr. and Mrs. Andreas were just coming out of their bedroom. They both had on swim wear that barely covered their butts but they were both bare above. I finally looked up at her face and saw she was smiling. I felt like a damn fool but she had beautiful perfect breasts too, bigger than Alex’s or Gianna’s and maybe a little droopy but perfect.

While I was checking out three beautiful females up top, I couldn’t help but notice two of them checking our four guys in skin-tight Speedos down below. Then Gianna leaned over, cupped her hand around her mouth and Alex’s ear, and whispered to Alex while looking at me. I assumed she was getting the word on how I looked.

Margaret and Aiden stopped at the closet and she took out a big armload of towels and piled them in her husband’s arms. She turned out the living room light and we all went out through the darkened kitchen to the porch and to the pool.

Azee went around to what I assumed was the deep end of the pool and both dived in at the same time. Gianna followed them. Then both parents did it. There was a diving board but nobody used it. Alex held my arm and I led her to the end of the pool. I wasn’t surprised when she did a beautiful dive with almost no splash and came up and swam to the shallow end. My world was still a little dizzy but I tried and managed not to disgrace myself. When I surfaced and swam to the other end, Alex somehow found me, wrapped both arms around my neck, and I felt her naked breasts against my chest. I was glad the water was a little cool.

After that, bedlam erupted. Horseplay, grab-ass, yanking and pulling and goosing, splashing and squealing and laughing, and Alex was right in the middle of it all. I was too. Gianna got on my back and tried to duck me. Alex tried to pull me under from the front. Azee submerged and then pulled both legs out from under me. Even Mrs. Andreas piled on my back and pushed my head under. Mr. Andreas mostly stood there grinning. I loved every minute of it. Then I felt myself becoming a little weak and bad again and I swam to the shallow end of the pool and sat down on some steps. I was breathing hard and my heart was pounding away and I didn’t feel good.

Gianna was right behind me. She sat down too and then Alex sat down on the other side of me. How did she know where I was? I sat there breathing deeply and trying to make the world stop spinning. Mr. and Mrs. Andreas pushed through the water to the front of me. I could barely see everybody in the darkness.

“Are you OK, Michael?” Margaret asked.

“I’m still weak,” I whispered. “I feel bad but I don’t think I’m going to throw up anymore. I’m just so damned weak.”

I sat there with Gianna hanging onto one shoulder and Alex holding my hand in both of hers. Margaret took my other hand in both of hers and squeezed it.

“I think we’d better get out,” she said. “Azee, would you help Michael if he needs it?”

I almost needed it but I managed. We dried off outdoors and then went in through the porch and the kitchen and then went our separate ways to change back into something to sleep in. I went with Azee but I really wanted to go with Gianna and Alex. The guys checked me out again and I returned the favor.

We slept with an Azee on one end of the row, then Gianna, the other Azee, Alex, and me on the other end. I suppose I was really tired and in need of sleep because I hardly moved until the next morning. I woke up with Alex backed up to me, my arm over her, and a raging piss-hard in my shorts and against her butt. I checked out the Azees and Gianna when I stood up and they were all on their left sides, spooned up to each other, still sleeping. I snuck in the house to the bathroom and pissed about five minutes and then went back in the kitchen. Alex and Gianna were sitting at the table smiling at me and waiting their turn. Then, like girls do, hand in hand, they went to the toilet together.

We all just stayed in whatever we slept in until lunch. I felt better and I wanted to help with breakfast. I was assigned the duty of pancake flipper. Their stove had a big griddle in the center so I stood there with the mix in one hand and a spatula in the other and flipped pancakes. Margaret stood beside me and browned a bunch of link sausages. The Azees were ready to eat so I loaded up their plates first. The others helped themselves as soon as I flipped the flapjacks off the griddle.

After I flipped the last, I loaded up my plate and went to the table. Alex and Gianna had left me a place between them so I sat down and started eating. I was hungry, damned hungry. My stomach was sore but I wanted food, Food with a capital F. I had just stuffed my mouth full when I noticed that I had a glass of orange juice in front of me and an empty coffee mug. I looked around.

Everybody was watching me. Mr. Andreas got the milk jug and poured everybody about half a mug full. Mrs. Andreas, Margaret, I wondered what to call her, filled my mug the rest of the way with coffee. I put a couple of spoonsful of sugar in mine and took a big swig. I looked around at the Andreas family and smiled. I liked their family so I said it. Everybody just grinned at me.

After breakfast, Alex and I went in her room to listen to Brave New World. She sat me down in the loveseat and I waited for her to do something. She sat down at her computer and in just a few seconds somebody started reading to us through the four speakers. She came back to the loveseat and sat down beside me and took my hand in hers. We listened for probably an hour and then took a break.

When we sat down in the loveseat again, Alex surprised me. She cuddled up to my side and put her feet sort of under her and put my arm around her shoulders and rested her head against me. I took her hand in mine and shut my eyes and relaxed. I felt so good having her next to me, sort of like she was where she wanted to be, and I wanted her to be next to me.

I heard a noise and opened my eyes. Mr. and Mrs. Andreas were in the door looking at us. I didn’t move and neither did Alex. I was proud of what we were doing.

Mr. Andreas spoke up first. “We’re going to the grocery story. Do you kids know of anything we need?”

Alex did. “Yeah. Some more diet soft drinks. Different kinds.”

Mrs. Andreas asked a question. “Gianna’s in Azee’s room playing video games with them. Will she be safe with them?”

“Maybe,” I said. “Will Azee be safe with her?”

She just shook her head, smiled, and they left.

After lunch, Alex and I listened to the rest of Brave New World and then discussed it and studied for our other classes. I didn’t worry about Gianna because she was playing computer games with Azee and their door was open and I could hear what they were doing.

Finally everybody got dressed for dinner, knit shirt, shorts, and white socks, the same thing my family wore at home when we were relaxing. Alex and Gianna and I prepared dinner. Gianna and I looked through the refrigerator and pantry and I saw the ingredients for something my family liked. I made Pasta Puttanesca with Italian sausage. Gianna stood on one side of me and Alex on the other. Gianna did the sausage and kept up a running commentary on what I was putting in the pasta sauce. Then the two of them made some garlic bread and a salad. I watched Alex slicing a cucumber and wondered how she could cut it in such nice even slices but she had all her fingers, beautiful long slim girl fingers.

When we sat down to dinner, one of the Azees got everybody a big white bib with a Velcro fastener in back and the other got a roll of paper towels and put it in the middle of the table.

Mrs. Andreas cut up Alex’s Italian sausage without being asked. I wondered if she wanted her pasta cut up too but nobody offered. She used the fingers of her left hand to help manage her food but she twirled her spaghetti as easily as I did. She held out her hand over the table and Azee put the roll of paper towels in it. She licked her fingers at the table but nobody said anything.

The pasta dish seemed to be a big hit for everybody. I was a little astounded at how much Azee could eat and it was more than I did and I was hungry. When we all had eaten, Gianna told them how the pasta dish got its name.

After dark, we had another swim. Everybody was dressed or undressed the same, just something on their bottoms. Azee and Alex and Gianna and I swam laps while her parents watched. I swam slowly and I suppose the others did too. I wanted to swim with Alex and not get in a race.

We slept on the porch again, same order, me on one end next to Alex and then Azee, Gianna, and Azee. I was a little weak and tired and I went to sleep without any trouble, that is, until the middle of the night. I woke up with my penis still hard and a mess in my shorts. Shit! Another wet dream!

I eased out from between Alex and Gianna and went in the house and felt my way down to the bathroom. I could feel the hot wet semen on my stomach and I didn’t want it to drip out on the floor so I pressed my shorts against my belly.

What was I going to do? I wanted some clean dry shorts but I didn’t know where they were. Maybe I could wipe the mess out of the ones I had on. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and inspected it. It was wrinkled but OK. I pulled my shorts off and turned them inside out. Shit! A damn mess! I wet a cloth and wiped off around my belly and dick and balls and then pissed to the side of the water so I didn’t make any noise. I was wiping the semen off the inside of my shorts when I heard a tap on the door.

Gianna: “Mikey, are you OK?”

Me: “No! I mean yes. Go away!”

Alex: “Are you sick again, Mikey?”

Me: “No, I’m OK. Please go away.”

Gianna opened the door and both of them were standing there. They both had on just t-shirts as far as I could tell and they both were beautiful angels, rumpled hair and all. I was standing there stark-ass naked with my dick still heavy and distended and with a washcloth in my right hand trying to wipe up all the semen in my shorts.

Me: “Shit!”

Alex: “What’s wrong, Mikey?”

Gianna: “He’s had a wet dream, Alex. He’s trying to clean up the mess in his shorts.”

Alex: “I’ll get him some clean shorts. I know where Azee keeps them.”

I stood there staring at Gianna, her staring at my dick, wishing I could crawl in the commode and flush it. Alex was back in a few seconds holding out a clean pair of exercise shorts for me. I took them but she still held out her hand.

Alex: “Give me the others, Mikey. I know guys sometimes have wet dreams. Azee has the same problem. Mom and I are used to wallpaper paste in their shorts.”

I handed her the semen-soaked shorts, put on the clean ones, and put the t-shirt over my head. I felt so damn pathetic and stupid and I wanted to leave and not have to face anybody.

Me: “Damn! Damn it all to hell!”

Alex: “What, Mikey?”

Me: “Alex, maybe I should be like most guys and just do as many hookups as I can. I can’t. I just can’t. I don’t want to treat a women like I’m just scratching an itch and I don’t even remember her name. I find one I like and I come to her house and first I puke over everything and then I come in my damn shorts. I think ... I think women...”

Alex: “What about women?”

Me: “Alex, a woman’s not a commode where a guy jacks off and then walks off and doesn’t even flush. I think women are beautiful and wonderful people like Gianna and Mom and you and your mother and no woman should be treated that way. I’m stupid and I want to love a woman before I have sex with her. I can’t be like most guys. I just can’t. I’ve even been called a queer and I’m not. I just want to be loved just like women want to be loved, before having sex, I mean. And all I can do is come in my shorts. I feel like a nasty little kid. Shit!”

I was so frustrated and angry and was almost crying. I felt like nothing was going to go right with Alex and I wanted it to. All I wanted was a chance to see if we could love each other. I sniffed a few times and then wiped the tears out of my eyes with my fingers. Then Mr. and Mrs. Andreas walked up to the open door.

Me: “Oh, shit! Did you hear?”

Mrs. Andreas: “Yes, Michael, everything, but don’t talk like that, Michael. It’s OK.”

OK? I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t want to look at them. I didn’t want them to see my face. I turned my head away and looked in the mirror. God damned two-face staring at me. I just couldn’t take it anymore. My damn nose was trying to run and I got some toilet paper and blew it.

Me: “Gianna, could you get our bags? Nothing’s ever going to go right. I’ve screwed up again. I think we’d better go home.”

Mr. Andreas. “No, Michael! You’re not going anywhere!”

Mrs. Andreas pushed her way between Alex and Gianna and hugged me and pulled my head down on her shoulder. Mr. Andreas came in the bathroom, walked around behind me, and started rubbing my shoulders and patting my back. They held me while I tried to swallow and tears flooded my eyes. I choked back my sniffles again and again. Guys don’t cry. Not like women.

Me: “Margaret, why? Why does stuff like this have to happen to me? I’m hurting inside and I’m tired of being lonely and I want somebody to love me and I want to love her. I’m tired of people looking at my face and thinking maybe I’ve got leprosy or something bad and hating me and they don’t even know me. I met Alex and I thought maybe there was a chance we could love each other and now I don’t know. I just want to leave and never come back. I’m just tired of screwing up everything.”

Alex: “Please, Mikey, don’t feel bad. I don’t want you to leave.”

Mr. Andreas: “Michael, you haven’t screwed up. What I just heard proves what your father told me: that you’re one of the finest young men I’ll ever meet. If Alex doesn’t want you to leave, you’ve got to stay. I want you to stay.”

Mrs. Andreas: “Yes, Michael, we want you to stay. Please stay with us. We like you. You can cook for me anytime.”

I finally opened my eyes and looked up. Mrs. Andreas was smiling at me. Alex was too. And Gianna. And Mr. Andreas.

Me: “I’m just tired. I’m hurting inside and I’m tired of being lonely and I don’t know what to do.”

Mr. Andreas: “Let’s all go back to bed. We can talk in the morning. Margaret and I want you to stay. OK?”

I nodded and then I remembered that Alex couldn’t see me nod. “OK.”

Mrs. Andreas: “Just a minute. Alex, I want you to take Michael in your bedroom and love him a little. Just a little. Not too much.”

Alex: “Is it OK if Gianna goes with us? Just so we don’t do too much.”

Mrs. Andreas smiled and said “OK”. Mr. Andreas did too. Mrs. Andreas turned me loose and kissed me on the cheek, on my red side. Gianna and Alex took my hands and led me down the hallway to her bedroom. I looked back and saw Mr. Andreas holding his wife. She was crying. He was kissing the top of her head.

Alex turned on the overhead light in her room and then dimmed it. How does she know it’s dim and not off? Did she want me to look at her? I knew she couldn’t see me except with her hands and she could do that in the dark.

She wanted the three of us to get in her queen-size bed, me in the middle. I had on clean shorts and the XLT t-shirt which came down over my butt in back and my crotch in front. About six inches of my shorts were showing. Alex and Gianna had on big t-shirts too but I couldn’t tell whether they had on anything like panties underneath. Surely they had on something.

Then Gianna pulled her t-shirt up to crawl unimpeded into the bed and I saw she had on white panties, the kind of plain cotton panties that I knew she liked to sleep in at night. I could see the darker area of her pubic hair in front. I scuttled in next and lay down on my back with my hands together on my stomach. When Alex got in, she did what Gianna did. She pulled her t-shirt up and I saw she had on white panties too but I didn’t see any darker area in front. I glanced at her hair and it was light brown or blonde and I knew pubic hair was usually the same color. Maybe she shaved down there. Why? Damn! And how?

Gianna turned on her right side, put her head on my shoulder, and put one leg over my left leg. Alex turned on her left side, put her head on my other shoulder, and put her leg over my right one. I shut my eyes and relaxed and told my penis to be good and maybe it heard me. The three of us lay there for a while. Occasionally either Gianna or Alex would move closer to me and snuggle up to me. They put their hands on my stomach and held hands and whispered back and forth. I heard something about taking something off.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.