Gang Beating and Humiliation - Cover

Gang Beating and Humiliation

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Sacher-Masoch

Chapter 2: Tied to the Whipping Post

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tied to the Whipping Post - A 14-year-old boy has been watching the women in his family change clothes. He has his first gay experience with a male cousin then goes back to voyeurism. He then gets caught by a female cousin. The result is extreme BDSM, with him as the sub, at the hands of all the women he's been watching.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The pain was excruciating. I was crying like a little baby, being tortured and humiliated in front of all of these female family members. It was also turning me on. Sue was holding my dick in place, slowly and deliberately hitting my balls as hard as she could with the ruler. My dick shifted and grew in her hand. Now it was fully extended, but still not hard.

Next up was my cousin Dana. She walked right up, saying, “I’m next!” She took the ruler from Sue, but just tucked it into the waist of her bikini. She took my balls in one hand, my dick in the other, and gently massaged them for a few seconds. That was all the time it took for my dick to get hard as a rock. She mentioned her son, John, who was still in diapers. It was perfectly normal for her to see his junk whenever she changed him. She said, “Yeah, I’m pretty sure this is in fact a penis. Just a really small one. It’s not much smaller than John’s. It just looks weird, such a big boy having such a tiny tool.” Then she took the ruler out. She had been in the pool recently, and her bikini was still wet, which made the ruler a little wet. She took a good stance, and gave my balls the hardest whack so far. I screeched and bawled. Dana smirked evilly.

Then my mom came back in, without the twins. Everybody stopped and looked at her. She headed straight for me. I just knew she was going to put a stop to this. I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. She gently rubbed my chest as she kissed my cheek and softly said, “You’ve earned this. Take it like a big boy.”

Dana snickered and whacked my balls again. I squirmed and tried to block that one with my leg. Sue grabbed that leg, and mom grabbed the other one. They pushed and pulled and put them in place. My ankles were against the column, with my legs spread a little. Jesse provided an assist, and they fastened my ankles in place with zip ties. The zip ties were so tight it hurt my ankles, even without trying to move them.

With a wide, evil grin, Dana whacked my balls a third time. I instinctively tried to squirm, which hurt my ankles more. They did not move at all. My dick remained hard. My balls and scrotum did not try to retreat into my body away from the pain. As bruised as they were, they continued to hang there. They were right up against the column. They didn’t move at all when being hit. I was blubbering uncontrollably, and was barely able to get the word “stop” out.

Dana snickered, and said, “Ok, I’ll stop. Right after this.” Then she whacked them one more time, just as hard. She held the ruler up, around shoulder length, and said, “Who’s turn is it now?”

Wendy held up her hand and said, “I want to give it a try.”

I didn’t know Jesse had walked away at some point. She had gone to the closet. It was at this time that she came out, saying, “Just look at what I found!” In one hand she had a pair of feathered roach clips, in the other my mom’s panties. “He must have had some sort of party in there!” She cast a coy look in my direction, even as Dana was handing Wendy the ruler. “I know just what to do with these. Don’t hit him again, yet.” Walking toward me, she said, “I want to decorate him first.”

The roach clips had to have been used by someone else. Come to think of it, probably Jesse. Of course, I had stashed the panties in the closet to jackoff with while I watched the women change.

The others stepped aside as Jesse walked up to me. She gave me a peck on the lips before clipping one of the roach clips to my left nipple. I let out a wail that would curl your hair. Jesse laughed hard and said, “Oh, yeah! That’s just the right spot for it!” I wasn’t able to say words, just shook my head as I saw her about to put the other one on my right nipple. She nodded, and did it. I howled even louder this time. While my mouth was open, she stuffed the panties in it, saying, “Shut up!” Once again, she stretched the words out the way teen girls sometimes do. “Shuuut uuuuup!” She was clearly getting a sick sexual thrill from this. I couldn’t deny that I was as well. My male member was at full attention. Dana ran her hands up and down my body a bit, then gave my dick a flick.

Wendy swung the ruler hard. She caught the head of my dick with the corner. The corner of the ruler ran all the way down the shaft before the ruler impacted my balls. Her mom, my Aunt Rose, was right behind her and said, “How did you hit such a small target? I bet you can’t do it again.” Wendy swung again, this time delivering a sound hit to the head. Then she hit the head again, this time coming in at an angle from above, causing it to bounce. She did the same one more time. Then Aunt Rose put her hand on Wendy’s shoulder and said, “Ok, we’re impressed. Now do it right.” Wendy did indeed do it right. You wouldn’t think such a young girl could hit so hard. Then Aunt Rose took the ruler and gave my balls 4 whacks.

My mom went next. But she didn’t take the ruler right away. First she cupped my face in her hands, saying with mock sympathy, “Aww, little baby is crying.” Running her hands slowly down my body to finally rest on my hips, she added, “Want me to kiss you and make it better?” Mom took her panties out of my mouth and stuffed them down the front of her bikini, before putting her hands back on my hips. Then she kissed me on the mouth. Not just a peck like Jesse had done, a much longer kiss. Then she gently stroked my dick a few times, saying, “That was nifty, how Wendy made this little thing bounce.” Then she squeezed it hard for a moment, before flicking the head a few times. She finally took the ruler in hand. She held it above her head, swung with all her might, and smacked it square on my dick. I shrieked in pain. Then she did it again. And again. And again. It was such a turn on! She kissed me again, waiting for my dick to stop bouncing. By this time a lot of precum was coming out of it. Mom bent down and licked some precum off the head. She straightened up, her tongue hanging out so I could see a lot of precum on it. She proceeded to stick that tongue in my mouth.

She played with my bruised balls while she made out with me. Then she stuck her tongue in my ear. She blew in my ear and nibbled on the lobe. While she was still doing that, she swung the ruler as hard as she could and whacked my balls. Mom whispered in my ear, “Such a good-looking boy, to be so wicked.” She hit my dick with the ruler a couple times. She whispered some more, “If only you weren’t my son... “ A whack to the balls. “ ... I would savagely fuck you all night long.” A couple whacks on my dick. And then back on my balls again. And then back on my dick again. And then the balls. And then the dick. She knows just how to drive me crazy! If I could, I would have ripped that bikini off of her, pinned her down, and fucked the shit out of her. She squeezed my balls hard, and hit my dick with the ruler a dozen more times. All the while I was squawking and crying at the top of my lungs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.