Scourge - Cover

Scourge

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The future is not good for humans. A fungal/plant hybrid has taken over, covering much of the planet, choking life from it. What humans remain are used in its reproduction or are fighting against it. The question is: who will win the war?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Violence  

Audra giggles at the face Leah makes at the sight of the tentacles. She knows the woman has a fear of them from when she was a child. Leah told stories many times during training about her experiences. Yet, none of those experiences involved her with intimacy with the Scourge. Never once had the older woman experienced the closeness like Audra has. Leah has no idea what it is she is missing—only what she fears.

And today, those fears will come to an end.

The tentacles wave and whip wildly through the air before Leah. The woman’s eyes are wide. She trembles with fear against her restraints. But the tentacles aren’t for her, at least not yet. They stop their flailing and point straight at Audra. A few breaths later they are shooting out at her. Leah gasps at the sight of the young woman willingly accepting a huge, thick tentacle into the folds of her cunt.

The remaining appendages wrap her arms and legs securely, lifting her from the floor of the cave. Still more slither along her body, caressing her breasts, sides and thighs. They are like little mouths, licking and sucking and adding to the intensity running through her overstuffed pussy. Audra thrusts her hips as best she can onto the large appendage.

Faster and faster her hips work.

Faster and faster the thick, slimy appendage thrust.

Faster and faster her body is stroked, sucked and fucked.

Leah watches on in horror and just a little curiosity. At any time the woman could have closed her eyes to the horrors, but she leaves them open. Her curiosity has gotten the better of her. And now she is going to get a taste for herself.

A few of the tentacle peels off from Audra, whipping back toward the imprisoned rebel leader. At first Leah doesn’t realize they are meant for her, but when that realization does dawn on her, she screams. She fits with every ounce of strength and will. She pulls and tugs ate the iron grip the chasers have on her to no avail. It is useless, but she just can’t accept that—even when she begins to be touched for the first time.

Two of the tentacles encircle her breasts and begin to roughly squeeze and stroke them through the thick material of her clothing. She screams once again, but the only response she receives is a thick cloud of the red mist in her face. She still struggles, but as she breathes in the sweet mist, she begins to relax. And after a few more moments, the look of fear on Leah’s face is replaced by a look of arousal and contentment.

Another tentacle runs up between her spread thighs and begins to rub the thick circumference over her crotch and against her as crack. It moves back and forth, eliciting small grunts from the older woman.

“Now,” Audra begins. “You will tell us where you were headed and what plans you had.”

Leah looks at the younger woman defiantly and sneers, “No matter what it is you do to me, no matter if you infect me and make me part of this Scourge’s sick plans, I will never tell you anything.”

Audra’s lips curl up at the corners in a matching sneer, “So be it. Maybe after you’ve been enlightened you will have a different attitude.”

More tentacles wrap the older woman’s body and start to pull her body back and forth in a contrasting motion to that of the thick appendage between her thighs, creating additional friction between the two surfaces. Another smaller tendril moves down the back of Leah’s shirt and down her back, tracing the soft contours of her flesh until it finds her ass. Its movements beneath her shirt become obvious as the shirt is pulled taut against her ample chest before relaxing.

That small tendril has entered her virgin asshole and is now gently rotating inside her. Leah’s eyes are wide and she gasps for breath as she realizes how wonderful the feeling of it is in her ass. Never had she ever thought of using her backdoor, even when her husband wanted to. In her revelation she doesn’t notice another set of tendrils circling upward beneath her pants until they reach her thighs. The sudden shock of the feeling cause her to cry out again. They trail beneath her white cotton panties and back out and then up to her heaving chest. Each fastens tightly onto her dark brown nipples to tug and pinch.

A third follows, moving in through the top of the waistband of her pants. It slides down under her panties and fastens itself similarly to Leah’s clit. Her moans become more obviously sexual. The appendage in her ass is slowly working its way deeper into the tight opening. Leah is on the fast track to losing contact with reality as she thrust her hips backward onto it. The tendrils on her nipples and clit change the strength with which they tease her at regular intervals, only causing the pleasurable feeling in her cunt to build. Leah clenches her eyes shut as she moans loudly, her voice echoing through the cave for all outside to hear.

With the sight of her one time commander being enlightened, even Audra cannot control herself. She has one tentacle buried between her folds, another ramming its thick girth into the depths of her backdoor and another plunging into her mouth.

Meanwhile, another tendril has wandered toward Leah’s combat pants, but with a different purpose this time. The smaller appendage tears at the fabric, shredding it from her body. The sudden cold air on her bare thighs brings Leah back to reality. She opens her mouth to scream but a waiting tentacle plunges into the hot recesses of her throat ad starts to slide in and out of her pursed lips. Her eyes are wide with terror as her shirt is given the same treatment.

Leah can barely handle the embarrassment of her predicament as she realizes her position. She is hanging from the ground, no clothing save for the basic cotton panties. Those cotton panties are pulled lewdly by the tentacle in her ass as it plunges in and out of the welcoming hole, while the appendage in her throat causes her to make moaning noises as she gasps for breath.

Sensing the rising anxiety in the rebel commander, the chasers release another cloud of red mist. Leah’s embarrassment disappears and is replaces with arousal once again as she looks down at the thick appendage taking position beneath her spread thighs.

She stares as it moves upward slowly, pressing its thick head into the center of her crotch, right where her slit is located. She starts to groan loudly around the tentacle in her mouth as it pushes the soft fabric of her panties deeper into the folds of her pussy.

She hears the panties begin to tear as they strain under the pressure. Finally, the thin straps running over her hips tear, causing the panties to hang limply from the impaling member as it presses deeper and deeper into her slit. It forces itself into her hot cunt before it slowly withdraws and then repeats. She throws her head back as it presses in deeper and faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.