Holly Gets a Ride
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the first of five books publicly available as part of the series "Holly Craig Erotica". Holly is a student at Witney University and after increasing problems with her boyfriend she breaks up with him. After a series of erotic events she meets Ricky who quickly introduces her to new and explicit sexual experiences both in her bed and in more public places. She embarks on a happy, hectic sex life which thrills her and for the first time in her life she feels satisfied.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

Holly contacted Millsum’s HR department and set her start date for Monday, ten days away. She texted Ricky constantly, happy to chat with him at all hours and talk on the phone at least once a day. He would be away on business all next week, travelling to a client to work on a property purchase for the investment trust where he worked. That meant that they would have next weekend together, after which their work schedules would dictate when and maybe where they could meet. She fully expected that after a week of initial training at the office in the city she would be shipped out to events around the country and her life would revolve around hotels, conferences and airports. By Tuesday morning they had agreed that they would get dressed up and go out to an upscale restaurant for dinner the following Saturday to celebrate Holly’s new job. This sounded wonderful to Holly as it was very rare that she ever got to look smart and the evening, coupled with her new job, gave her the perfect excuse to go shopping for business clothing. A little black dress would be added to the list.

Addie had moved out on the Monday afternoon, and a new girl, Suzy, moved in on Wednesday morning. She paid Holly her first month’s rent and a month’s deposit then unloaded a stream of boxes from her car to her bedroom upstairs. Another batch arrived in a friend’s car about thirty minutes later, after which she had officially moved in.

On Thursday she drove down to her parent’s house, showed them the car, told them about the job (but not the salary which was probably close to what her father was earning) and all about Ricky. She sensed some relief from her mother that Rob was no longer in the picture. Her mother had been at home for the past two days after her ache had developed into something more painful, though she expected to go back to work the next day, Friday, as the office was trying to do her job as well as everything else and it was becoming difficult for them to continue to cover for her. She took her Mum to lunch and was happy to pay the bill, not mentioning the large check that she had deposited the previous week but she did give her a summary of the events that had led to the award from the Tanner family. She waited for her father to get home, had dinner with them both then grabbed a few things from her bedroom and retuned to Foley Road, reveling in the freedom that the car had given her.

Holly was however, torn by one thing about her first night with Ricky. Whenever she got into bed at night, or even when she had a snooze during the daytime, the sheets smelled of Ricky, of love-making and their passion. When she brought the sheet all the way over head and curled up as though she was inside a little tent she could easily imagine him there with her. What tore her was that she knew that she ought to wash the sheets but that would erase the remaining source of the evidence. So it was with a sense of guilt and distaste that each night she would get into the bed, burrow down under the canopy and inhale deeply as she tried to get one last high from their combined emissions. Finally, over a week after they met, she stripped the bed and threw the sheets in the wash, not because she now found them dirty but because she expected to see him on Saturday and wanted the bed to be in pristine condition for a repeat performance.

Friday morning was a time of extreme happiness as she budgeted a thousand dollars from her Tanner deposit to spend only on smart work clothes and shoes. Her tour round the better women’s shops in the city began with sensible and suitable blouses, a couple of scarves as accents, three dresses and three new skirts. She also found the little black dress that she would wear the next day with Ricky, and confirmed its suitability in the dressing room as she felt her buttocks through the sheer material and grinned with pleasure.

After placing all her purchases in her car she headed back to a lingerie shop that she had seen but had never visited before due to lack of funds. She found out that she was a small size according to the young assistant (who offered to measure her breasts for her which Holly declined) and gathered a set of white underwear comprising of panties and bra, plus a black equivalent with the addition of a suspender belt and stockings. The total came to over two hundred dollars which meant she was close to her self-imposed limit, but she blew through that easily when she stopped in the sports clothing shop and bought two sheer jogging trousers and two tops, suitable for running, workouts and generally showing off her tight little buttocks and lithe figure to anyone in the gym who wanted to look. A few three-packs of underwear, socks and t-shirts rounded out her splurge and she returned home victorious.

On Saturday morning she deliberately slept in late so that she would be ready for anything that evening and had breakfast around eleven and then returned to her room. She caught up on email and phoned friends, the gist of all the communications was that she had a new job and a new boyfriend. She called Addie and gossiped with her for about thirty minutes, called Sam and chatted to him for a long time about Millsum, her job, her car and her new man. The minutes seemed to drag past with still almost two hours before he was due to arrive. She thought about googling videos on cock sucking but thought better of it having never really been interested in online porn or even erotic videos of any type. She would learn on the job, like most people.

Leaning back in her chair she undid the belt of her dressing gown and let it fall away, exposing her breasts to the outside world while her pussy was hidden by the desk. She smiled, thinking that it was here, standing by the window that she had first felt Ricky’s hands on her breasts, had felt his hard cock again and he had kissed her neck so delightfully. Her fingers slipped between her legs and she thought of the coming evening, how they would return from dinner, maybe watch TV again or more likely come up there with tea and sit on the bed, cuddle and then slowly undress. Tonight would be a formal night and she thought it would be slow, refined and passionate. She had decided to wear the suspenders with the black underwear to go with the dress. She got down onto the floor and opened the shoe box with the black court shoes. A two-inch heel would equalize the height difference but he would still be taller than her. She slipped them on and walked around, careful to not get too close to the window. She didn’t seem to wobble or break her ankle so as long as she put them on downstairs she thought she should be safe. But the shoes imparted a sense of power and confidence to her, not just because they were expensive and an extravagance but because they gave her height, shape and increased elegance. Somehow, she would get her money’s worth from the shoes that night and that would most certainly involve Ricky.

She sat again and took the shoes off, touching their smooth sides and examining the heel. They were finely made, elegant and made a statement about their owner. So much seemed to be changing, and so quickly. All the events that had taken place had opened her eyes far beyond the confines of the four-year marketing course. She was being asked to make decisions and when she started work that’s what she would be doing for most of the working day. She was also being exposed to different values, different challenges and while Ricky certainly wasn’t a challenge he was far more sophisticated than Rob and she wondered, not for the first time, if she was making the grade. The variety of Ricky’s love making thrilled her, but it had to have come from somewhere, his mother and father didn’t teach him how to lick a girl’s pussy and make her explode with pleasure. She thought that if he was making comparisons with previous lovers then she might not rank very highly in terms of experience or technique. For Holly though, she could only compare him to Rob and there was a clear winner which needed no thought at all. Ricky knew that Rob was her previous boyfriend and could guess that they had broken up recently after he met him in the worst of circumstances, but what of Ricky’s previous girlfriends, others that he may have loved? What sort of impression had her choice of Rob as a boyfriend made on Ricky? It was too early to inquire directly about these matters, even if she needed answers at all, but they left her with some thoughts in her mind that she wanted to push aside before he arrived.

She showered, dried her hair, dressed and put on a little makeup so that she was ready fifteen minutes before he was due. He arrived five minutes early which pleased her and as she opened the front door she saw his smile, his hair and his expensive suit and jumped into his arms with utter delight. He put her down on the tiles outside the front door and his smile disappeared as he seemed to hold his breath and then slowly exhale. He stared at her as though he had never seen a woman before and, to the amusement of Holly, licked his lips.

“You are absolutely stunning Hol. I’ve never taken such a beautiful girl to dinner, to anywhere, in my life!” he said and she knew he meant it.

She smiled back, delighted. “I’m all yours!” She collected her handbag and was ready to go when she saw a taxi outside.

“Yeah, thought we would take a cab rather than drive.”

“Oh, OK,” said Holly. She leaned against his shoulder affectionately, immensely proud of her escort.

They held hands during the short ride to the restaurant, talking about Holly’s next week, which departments she would most likely meet with and a couple of names that Ricky mentioned who would be good contacts internally. She added them as notes on her phone and thanked him. He had worked at Millsum’s as an intern similarly to Sam for two years in his second and third year at university, but didn’t want to join them full time as that seemed like the easy way out, given that his father was President and CEO of the firm.

Ricky turned down the first table they were offered and selected one away from the crowd of elegant diners. The waiter arrived, placed napkins on their laps and took their drink orders, deciding to share a bottle of wine which Ricky chose.

“What was wrong with the first table?” asked Holly, looking over at the other side of the room.

“Too close to the kitchen, there would a stream of people walking past all the time. This is nicer, right?”

“Yeah, it’s perfect. Thanks so much for suggesting this,” said Holly, taking his hand.

“It’s a special night Hol. Ten days and three hours since we met”

She laughed, then calculated quickly that he might be exactly right. They ordered a shrimp cocktail platter to share as an appetizer, and Holly selected salmon while Ricky went for the Ahi Tuna as entrees. She didn’t wish to bring a sour note to the evening, but decided that there were some topics that they needed to discuss so after a sip of her wine and a toast to ‘us’ she smiled over at him and took his hand again.

“Your bruise has almost gone, thankfully,” she said, hoping that his smile would remain. It did and he squeezed her hand.

“That was a crazy morning. I ought to apologise to Addie for flashing at her.”

“She’s not there anymore, remember, the new girl Suzy moved in.”

“Oh yeah. I assume you didn’t hear from your ex again?”

“No, thankfully. I had never seen him like that, so angry and the words he used at me!”

“I’m sure they hurt.”

“Yeah, they did. Even though we had broken up I thought that we might have had some memories of better times, but all that got washed away.” She looked up at him and noted that he wasn’t smiling. “Sorry, morbid subject.”

“No, it’s fine Hol. You were with him for two years right?”

“Yeah, something like that. Long time, right?”

“Yeah. I’ve been through the same thing like that, twice. First time was quiet, second time was like war had been declared. Amy, or Amelia, was a girl at school, quiet, shy, in need of cuddles and company more than anything. The second was Evelyn. Eve was a nutcase, needed to be seen, heard and take risks all day long. She wore me out at the end.”

“Wow, well Rob was quiet, but now I see that he just wasn’t true to himself, he denied reality and had little interest in developing into something. He was a nice guy for most of the time, just unadventurous.”

“Well, he was probably a safer person than Eve, believe me,” said Ricky.

“What did your parents think of her?” asked Holly, still interested in her ranking.

“Eve? I took her to their place only once to collect some stuff. She met my Mum for five minutes, that was it. I don’t think my Mum had an opinion either way.”

Holly glowed inside, pleased to hear that he had not taken her to hay loft that sunny afternoon for comparison sex. Their food arrived and they discussed places where they had been, friends that Ricky had who were still at the university who Holly might know and after their plates were cleared away and they had declined a desert, she looked around the room, admiring the ambience and the mainly older, more affluent guests.

“You know, it’s tonight that I feel that I have finally graduated,” she said. “My parents are so proud that their daughter has a degree, it’s something they could never have, or could never have provided for me without my scholarship. Plus there’s the job on Monday, my car, meeting you, this wonderful meal in here. Like the final chord of a song.”

“Shall we get going?” he asked as he checked the bill and offered the waiter his credit card.

“Yeah,” replied Holly, increasingly in need of desert.

He opened the door for her and they walked out into the evening air. It was cool but pleasant. Holly was elated with the day, the man on her arm, the promise of the night and squeezed his bicep in appreciation. “Where’s the taxi rank?” she asked, not familiar with the section of the city where they were.

“We’re walking,” he said, and she could hear he was smiling.

“Great! I can go about two hundred yards before I break my neck in these heels!”

“It’s not far.”

“Seriously, we’re walking?” she asked.

“Yeah, just round the corner. That’s where the apartment is, remember?”

“The corporate apartment?”

“Yeah, thought it would be nice to look out over the city at night, the lights, stars, you know.”

“Ricky, that’s such a lovely thought, thank you so much!”

“No problem, Hol.”

“You sure you won’t get into trouble, borrowing the place?”

“Sure, I know the CEO.”

They collected the mail from a little mail box labeled 1001 in the foyer then took the lift. On her previous visit she had only seen the mailbox, so when she saw they were going to the top floor her expectations rose even higher.

“The penthouse?” she asked.

“Sort of. There are two large apartments on the top floor. Millsum has one of them. We use it for important clients and managers who come in from overseas if they need to bring family.” He opened the door for her and ushered her in. The view even from the front door was impressive, and Holly walked quickly across the dining area and lounge with its huge sectional sofa to the big floor to ceiling window. Ricky came up behind her and put his arms around her.

“Is that the University over there?” she asked, pleased to feel him against her back.

“Yeah, and there’s the river, starts just down there. Shops are there, your dealer is off to the right up there. Come on, I’ll show you round.”

The apartment had two bedrooms, one with a king sized bed and en-suite and another with two full sized beds. There was a kitchen and utility area, breakfast nook and another bathroom. He led her back to the lounge, bent down at the fireplace and turned a knob.

“A fire!” she said, holding his shoulders.

“Yeah, not real but it looks nice and gives off quite a lot of heat.”

“This is a great place, what a wonderful idea Ricky!”

“Wine or tea, I have both?”

“Oh, wine would be lovely. Just need the bathroom.”

“OK, great, use the one off the master bedroom.”

The bathroom was well furnished with tasteful muted colours and excellent towels. She even saw two new toothbrushes and toothpaste on the shelf above the basin and wondered if Ricky had placed them there. She sat on the toilet then reached over to turn on the hot and cold taps. The fart that seemed to have been moving around her intestine finally decided to greet the evening and she was pleased that it escaped and relieved the feeling of pressure that had been building. She peed, wiped, wiped and washed, wiped again and then flushed. The mirror confirmed she had never looked prettier.

Music was playing when she entered the kitchen, soft, quiet and relaxing. Ricky was still adjusting the fire when she found him, but she noted happily that there were two glasses of wine on the coffee table in front of the sofa. She stood behind him, watching the flames, warm, relaxing and full of dreams.

“Seems OK, it went out when you were in the bathroom, like a gust of wind had blown it out, but it’s OK now.”

Holly wondered if she had been the cause, or even worse that he had heard but decided it was very unlikely. He leaned up and took hold of her legs behind him, then with a murmur of appreciation he turned his back to the fire and felt up along the backs of her stockinged legs, under her skirt and up to her buttocks.

“Holly, beautiful Holly! It’s been an agonizingly slow week,” he said, kissing her skirt where it covered her pubic mound.

She breathed out loudly, feeling his hands on her buttocks, gripping her hard with his lust and impatience. “Ricky!”

He stood, took her hand then led her to the sofa where he pushed her down into the soft leather cushions. To her horror she farted as she landed. Her hand flew to her mouth and she stared at him, mortified. He had stopped right above her, shock on his face.

“Holly!” he said, more of a question than a complaint.

“Sorry,” she said meekly.

“Holly, at Millsum we don’t do that, OK?”

She looked at him, wondering if he was serious and she was about to apologise again when he took her hand, pulled her quickly up off the sofa and guided her towards the window and the small gap between the sofa and the glass. He turned her to face back into the room and pushed her over the back of the sofa so that her feet just touched the ground. A thrill shot through her with the way he had thrown her, the soft safe landing and the smooth back of the leather upholstery. She was again about to speak when she felt the first smack on her buttocks. It didn’t hurt but the unexpected contact shocked her. Now would be the time to roll over and go back to where she had landed earlier but she simply gripped the nearest cushion and moaned.

His hands roamed over the backs of her thighs, up under her skirt, pulling at the suspenders and letting them ping back against her skin. She gasped again when he kicked her feet, parting her legs wider. She looked round but couldn’t see the window, only the expanse of brown leather and a painting on the wall. A second slap hit her buttocks, this time without the protection of her skirt. It was glorious, warming, safe and playful and she knew that she was, once again, wet with desire for the guy who towered over her from behind. This was the Ricky from the hay loft, demanding, in control, careful and passionate in a rough way, not the guy who she had taken upstairs that first night and cuddled and made love to for hours. Another slap and then his fingers were back between her legs, inching towards her pussy. She leaned down into the cushion, hoping to raise her buttocks up but he brushed over her skin and up towards her back, frustrating her. All she wanted at that moment was his touch on her pussy, to feel him spread the lubrication around the lips which she knew was forming. He pulled at her panties and slid them down a little way, promising, teasing as he leaned against her leg and confirmed the bulge in his suit trousers.

The fire was giving off a pleasing warmth and the light of the flames made shimmering shapes on the walls in harmony with the gentle rhythm of the music. Her panties slid lower, cooler air flowing over her lips and between her buttocks. She groaned with pleasure, smiling as she rested her face on the soft cushion. The feeling of the tighter elastic against her thighs and the missing caress of her panties against her pussy excited her, suggesting exposure, a little constriction and confirmation that her clothing was going to hit the floor. His lips were on her buttocks and she knew he could see her anus but couldn’t care less. It was spotless and as of ten days ago, a center for pleasure. Ten days, in which her world had changed from lying on a bed and waiting for her boyfriend to finish in an exact repeat of the previous occasion to being up in the apartment with Ricky, discovering her sexuality, experimenting with him in safety and exhibiting an enthusiasm that she had no clue she had possessed. It must have been there all the time, from when she was thirteen and found the delight that her pussy could deliver, through High School’s teasing, posing, bragging and false starts and then to university and her two years of solitude and celibacy as she studied and gave her spare time to worthy causes. She giggled as his lips reminded her of what she had only recently discovered.

He kissed her lower back, missing her anus and moving in a slow, measured way down to the back of her thighs. She wriggled a little, signaling her need and his fingers stroked gently from inside her knee up to her pussy, touching her gently and earning a groan of pleasure. She would settle for any attention right now, but prayed for his tongue. His fingers went between her legs, grazing over her clit and then up along her vulva and very gently over her anus before he slipped her panties down to her ankles then onto the floor. He kissed her pussy again and then she felt his tongue, probing her soft flesh, teasing inside her, licking slowly up and down, avoiding both her clit and anus. She had no idea how long he worked on her pussy but she neared orgasm several times and on each occasion he backed away, just touching her legs as she calmed and cursed but always delighted when he started again with the first deep probe inside her with that wonderful tongue. He shifted behind her then she felt the cushion in front of her as he kneeled.

“Ricky, no! The window!” she cried, mortified that she was so exposed to the world. He put his hand firmly on her buttocks.

“Shh, it’s dark, nobody can see anything.”

“You sure?” she said, only half convinced.

“Yeah.”

She nodded and needed no instructions as she undid the buttons of his shirt while he took off his tie. As the shirt hit the floor she took hold of his belt, tugged to her right and flicked the metal clasp. The black button came undone easily and the zip worked as advertised. She pulled his trousers down to his knees and felt the bulge, her friend, right in front of her eyes. It was lying to her right, horizontal, fat and hard. With both hands she jerked the underwear down and squealed as it sprang out of confinement and slapped her face.

“He likes you!” he laughed as she took it in hand and pulled very gently on the skin. She loved the way it peeled back, exposing the hard round head. She kissed the head lightly and as Ricky groaned she kissed it more fully, taking it between her lips, then another inch and another, testing him as well as herself to see what she could do comfortably. The one immediate and thrilling impression was that it was enjoyable for both of them. Ricky seemed to stop everything else and let her tend to him, while she was delighted by the strange sensation of having a piece of him inside her mouth and being able to control his emotions with lips, tongue and fingers. His cock was rigid as it always had been, warm, soft with the sheath of skin but hard inside, a beautiful contrast that she explored with different touches, twists and licks. She could sense from the tiny sounds that he was kneeling there happily though, playing with her hair, touching her face but balancing calmly on the sofa in front of her as she lovingly sucked him. Again that taste of man, maybe sweat or soap but nothing offensive and it occurred to her that she would suck him again after he had come in her to taste the difference as long as she was conscious and not in some far-away dreamland. She licked down to his balls then all the way slowly to the top before sliding down him with her lips around his stiff member. He groaned and shifted a little and she pulled her head up and kissed the tip. He slid off the sofa and back round behind her.

“Give me your hands,” he said. She turned, trying to see him but he tapped her arms and so she reached back towards him, wondering what he was going to do. He placed her hands on her buttocks and pulled left and right. “Pull,” he said and she realised that he was asking her to pull her buttocks open. The very thought made her groan and a wave of utter pleasure shot through her stomach. The cooler air wafted over her skin and she felt him go down and kiss her thighs then all the way back up, very slowly, delving between her legs to lick her clit, then round so that he could lick along her pussy and finally her first, monumental lick over her anus. She screamed in response. Unsure if it was in fright or pleasure but knew it was the latter as lust seemed to overcome her and she wanted to hug the man and thank him with every part of her body. She felt his cock nudging at her pussy and breathed out in relief as she knew she was minutes away from release. He pushed a little deeper, inserting maybe half an inch, then pulled out.

“Ricky, please!” she panted. “Please!”

A light came on and she thought that someone had come in the front door. She squealed and looked up but there was nobody. To her right she saw that a reading light which shone on him more than her.

“Hands!” said Ricky, firmly but quietly.

“Ricky, please, people will see!”

“I’m going to cover you up, don’t worry.”

“Huh?” His cock pushed into her slowly but all the way and she gasped with delight at the feeling once again of being filled by him.

“Nobody can see you now, Hol!”

“Oh god!” she said but it was an exclamation of disbelief at the increased thrill that the simple light had brought. Whatever he said she was sure that someone close and even at half the height of the apartment must be able to see that a man and a woman were making love near the window. They could probably work out that the woman was bent double over something and that the man was taking her from behind. She knew too that if she had stumbled on the sight she would have stopped what she was doing, maybe even pulled over in her car, and watched the performance.

Ricky, as before, settled into a steady, dependable and deep stroking that warmed her inside and with each thrust inside she could feel her juices spreading around her pussy and over her clit. She burrowed deeper into the cushion and began to breathe roughly into it, exhaling each time he bottomed out inside her. His hands came up to hers and pulled, reminding her that she needed to open herself completely for him. Her fingers dug into the muscular globes of her buttocks, pulled until the skin hurt and signals from her anus let her know that those muscles were being stretched as well. She was so close and her head shook against the cushion as he continued to thrust into her with regular, predictable strokes. She groaned as she felt the first contractions inside begin to gather, then again as a little tremble ran through her. Her hands pulled harder, fingers gripped a little closer to the center of her buttocks, opening her obscenely to his view. She felt his hands running over the small of her back, then down over her own, never missing a stroke but becoming more insistent. She was on the way now, the feeling bubbling up inside her, gathering and almost unstoppable. His cock seemed to get bigger as she approached her climax, her walls gripping him and five, ten thrusts later she felt the scratch of his nail over her anus and screamed as she came, writhing on the sofa as she simply handed over control of her body to whatever was inside her and let it tear through her with a force that shook her and left her head pounding and lungs desperate for air. Her hands found the cushion and pulled it to her face, muffling the cries of lust and pleasure which came from her mouth as he still pounded into her, pushing her juices out and over the back of the sofa, down her legs and over his balls. But he continued to bang into her, the wet slaps resonating around the room, in time with the music as with each thrust he pushed her hard against the back of the sofa, grinding her public bone and dealing a little pulse of pleasure to her clit. She tried to look up, get some air as the euphoria melted and his pounding became less aggressive but he was still deep in her, hard, thick as he filled her totally.

She calmed a little and breathed out, aching now from the position and anxious to roll forward and rest for a while. The light went out and he pulled out of her, kissing her buttocks, her back and then pulling her up so that he could pick her up and carry her. She giggled, so happy in his arms, feeling like a little girl again as he lowered her in front of the fire.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.