Teenage Roma King of the World - Cover

Teenage Roma King of the World

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nicholas Durant discovers, through a birthday wish, that he is not only Roma, but also the nephew of a Roma witch. His Aunt Tessa blessed his wish secretly to make it happen, no matter what, and since he wished for the power whatever he liked, the world was his oyster. Watch the young Roma lad take over first his own family, and then the whole enchilada, the planet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

There was still the birthday cake to be eaten, and it was admittedly every bit as delicious as anything else Aunt Tessa made. Even so, I had to admit that it was very tense, sitting there with Sabrina on my lap, holding hands with Aunt Tessa, while both Bianca and Carla insisted on sitting at my feet. Aunt Eliza winked at me a few times during the dessert, and even Sammie Jo playfully ate in such a manner that I could tell that she was flirting with me. It was obvious that I was now family patriarch and alpha male, and this made things very fraught with tension, as none of the other men in the family cared for it very much.

To make matters worse, Sabrina kept kissing my neck while we ate, taking a bite of her cake, and then going back to the necking part. I hadn’t fucked her yet, but everyone knew that I would pretty soon. Nor were we done. I still had a whole fucking family reunion and birthday party to do, and I was determined to have some fun with it. After all, my new rules didn’t take effect, in my view, until everyone went home. Even then, I could revise or revoke them as I pleased. It’s good to be king, as they say.

“Mom, I want some entertainment, so I’ve decided that you’re to be gang-banged, right now. Dad can go first, of course, since he’s my father, and as horribly as he’s treated me, I can’t bring myself to make him take sloppy seconds ... yet. Strip completely naked and bend over the other side of the dining room table. There, that’s good. Dad, grab the lube for her, will ya? Then use your fingers to lube her up and slide it in for a solid fuck.

“Yes, I said ‘fuck,’ not ‘make love.’ There’s a time to make love and there’s a time to fuck, and this is the latter, because that’s what I want from you. There, that’s good. Make it proper time. Not a complete quickie, but not a slow burner, either. I want a hard and fast fuck. In fact, Eddie, go grab a camcorder. I want to watch this in action, my father pounding the holy shit out of my mother in front of everyone.

“Don’t worry, this part ain’t a sin like the rest of what’s going to happen. You’re just doing the missus, after all, your good lady wife, like a proper Christian husband,” I laughed as Dad started fucking Mom in earnest, but I also noticed that she began moaning in short order.

Was it just my imagination, or was Mom really getting off on this? Maybe she was able to relax well enough for this first lay because it was her own husband banging her, or maybe she actually had been missing this in their married life, or maybe it was the idea of being watched and recorded that turned her on ... maybe it was all of that at once. Whatever caused it, Mom didn’t take long to get worked up. The result of that was not only the smell of her wet, warm pussy being worked over, but also some serious energy and effort that she put into fucking Dad back with her hips. Dad definitely noticed, because he started fucking her like a bitch and then she really took off like a rocket, flying toward her climax that she screamed aloud on tape.

When Dad spilled inside her, which didn’t take much longer, I told Sabrina, “Okay, you can sit on my lap again later, and I will fuck you before the night is through, but right now, it’s time to join the worldwide brotherhood of motherfuckers. Can’t leave that entirely up to Joab and Abner.”

I lined up behind Mom after Sabrina let me up and I found that she was very well-lubricated by now, so it was a simple matter of guiding my way into her. Dad had a very worried look on his face as I began fucking Mom, but he visibly flinched when I instructed Joab and Abner to start sucking his dick. He couldn’t stop them, but he was very much uncomfortable with not only the act itself, but also how pleasurable it seemed to be to him. He always thought of himself as straight, and yet here his sons were giving him head and all three of them enjoyed it in spite of themselves!

The best reaction, though, was Mom’s, as she began whimpering, moaning, and loving the pulsations of my cock inside her sweet, wet twat. She pushed back at me before she knew what she was doing, instinct taking over as she welcomed every inch of my prick inside her cunt. Having a sudden desire for payback, I started spanking her while I fucked her, and boy was I in for a shock, when Mom didn’t even protest. Instead, she thrust back at me with a fervor that I never expected of her, indicating that she was excited by the swats on her bare bottom. Of course, touching and seeing said butt already had me turned-on, not even counting the taboo act of fucking my own mother.

“This is your first time, doing it outside of marriage, isn’t it, Mom? You’ve never been intimate with any man but Dad until now. You are reacting to new things, such as adultery, incest, exhibitionism, and pain. Things that you didn’t get to experience during a strictly vanilla, monogamous marriage to Dad. Well, things have changed, Mom, and you’re just going to have to roll with the punches. I’m head of this family now, and you’re my bitch, same as Dad and everything else. Are we clear, Mom? By the way, I love your ass!” I taunted Mom as I pounded her, pulling hair as I did it to add to the sense of being taken and dominated by me.

I wanted Mom to know that she was my slut now, just like everyone else. My words only made things worse, though Dad was a bit too distracted to hear me, given the blowjob that two of his sons were giving him just then. His dick was slightly sore, but unable to soften due to the lips and tongues of Joab and Abner Durant, his favored twins. In any case, Mom just couldn’t stop herself. She creamed herself on me repeatedly while we fucked, much to her embarrassment and humiliation. It was quite like that she was like a bitch in heat, but the dog pounding her was her own pup, and that was a disgrace in her eyes, except that she was too far gone to help it.

Finally, of course, it was too much. Mom screamed her release yet again, about as loudly as she did with Dad. I felt my own balls churning as I spurted out my seed into Mom’s snatch. I didn’t have as much cum to leave behind as Dad, since I had already fucked Aunts Eliza and Tessa. Even so, the deed was done. I had committed incest a third time. I had fucked my own mother in front of the entire family. Nor was I done yet.

“Alright, boys, time for your turns. Abner, keep sucking Dad for now. I don’t want him going soft yet. I have plans for him and his hard-on. Joab, batter up. Your turn to fuck Mom. Make it good, bro. I know that you and I don’t get along, but that’s moot now. I’m in charge, annoying as you find me, and I’ve decided to make you do your part for the family. Mom’s going to be gang-banged on her own sex tape and you’re going to give it to her good,” I directed Joab to get busy fucking Mom.

If getting fucked by Dad and me did something to Mom, getting taken by Joab really caused Mom to completely yield to the moment. She pushed back at him with a fury, her body taking over from her mind as she welcomed the penetration from yet another of her sons. Her prior jealousy about Dad was long forgotten, and all she could think about seemed to be getting more dick. She was hooked and I could tell that part of it was that the lack of freedom gave her a sense of absolution. The rest of it, however, was simply that she couldn’t fight her impulses or instincts anymore. She was entirely in the present, her moral qualms cast aside as her lusts controlled her.

I let Sabrina sit back on my lap, while Bianca and Carla sat back at my feet, with Aunt Tessa on my right side now and Aunt Eliza on my left. I definitely enjoyed watching Mom get her ashes hauled by Joab right at that point. Part of me was amused at the idea that Abner and he might have a rivalry like their biblical namesakes, albeit over a woman. If so, though, they would have to get over it, as they were going to share Mom, whether they liked it or not. For now, though, Abner was busy sucking Dad’s dick and thus preventing him from going limp.

“I dare say that your mother is enjoying herself now, isn’t she?” Aunt Tessa laughed as I held her close, my other hand exploring Aunt Eliza’s body to her amusement and Uncle Jethro’s annoyance.

“That she is. I think the genie is out of the bottle, to say the least. Even if I freed Mom from my control, which I won’t, of course, she could never go back to monogamy. She has awakened her inner slut, which was exactly what I intended for her. She’ll never be the same woman again, and that’s a damn good thing in my eyes. Also, I have changed my mind about two things. You’ll see what I mean soon enough. I’m going to enjoy this party and the next month for sure, and then we’ll what comes of it,” I told my sweet aunt.

Meanwhile, I let Sabrina rub her naked ass against my cock and I now fondled her mother’s tush with my right hand. My left hand was engaged in something very similar with Aunt Eliza and I didn’t make any effort to hide that fact at all. I already had plans and schemes, and if my plans came to fruition, which I was sure that they would, the family would never be the same again.

Nor would the world, I reminded myself, especially as I had already chosen my Queen. As King of the World, or Earth, or whatever I wished to name myself, I needed an official consort, one above all of my other ladies, the one to head the social side of my court. I knew exactly who that was now: Aunt Tessa. I simply couldn’t trust anyone else with that role as I could with her, and I frankly adored her in ways that I didn’t feel for anyone else. If people objected to me taking my aunt as my Queen, well, that was their problem, not mine. My father’s sister was going to be my first and favorite wife, though I would marry Sabrina, Bianca, and Carla for good measure.

If anything happened to Aunt Tessa, Sabrina would take her place at my side, too. The monarchy, and yes, I decided that it would be a monarchy with me as the sovereign, and its power would stay in the family. We would be the House of Durant, the first royal family to rule the entire planet. We would rule it all together, as aunt and nephew, husband and wife, King and Queen. That was very Egyptian of me, wasn’t it, but so be it. That was my firm decision now.

By now, Joab came inside Mom, so it was Abner’s turn and I told him, “Don’t go easy on her. Joab didn’t. Neither should you. I know that you were always her pet, her favorite. You, whereas Joab was more Dad’s. Pound her and give it to good. It’s for the best. Trust me, you’ll get used to fucking Mom and you’ll like it. I know what I’m doing here.”

Suffice it to say that Abner gave it to Mom every bit as rough as Joab did, per my instructions, while Joab resumed sucking Dad’s cock without even being asked. Dad looked more than once as if he would blow his load down Joab’s throat, so I mentally commanded Joab to slow down and prepare to stop if Dad got to that point. I wanted Dad to remain erect the whole time that Mom got fucked by the other men, and yes, I had my reasons for that. I didn’t want him cumming anytime soon.

As for Mom, she was now definitely in another place or space from the fourth fucking in a row, her pussy very sore (I could sense some of her feelings by now, as I could with several others, much to my shock). It was time to test the extent of my powers, so I used my mind to make Abner get closer to cumming and then back off just shy. I had him edge more than once, making him groan with both agony and delight, as he came tantalizingly close to relief. I did this about six times before I showed mercy on him at last, despite his being a real jackass, and ordered him telepathically to cum, which he did.

As for Mom’s orgasm, well, it had stretched into a powerful series of climaxes, each following the other in waves, wearing her down as they crashed against her and slammed into her body and consciousness. She had no control over this, but I did, and I intensified this feeling, making her taut with the power of the ecstasy over her spirit and flesh alike. Fawn Anne Durant was now entirely in my hands, putty and unable to think straight at all. She would have done anything that I said right then, of that I was persuaded.

“Alright, Uncle Jethro, wash your dick, and then fuck your sister. I’ve decided that while your wife is still off-limits to you, one woman and four boys is not adequate compensation for the loss of consortium from a beloved spouse, even for a month. Besides, I found another way to make this even enjoyable for me than limiting you to one twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.