Camp Jugendnackt - Cover

Camp Jugendnackt

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8: Making the Rounds, Again

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Making the Rounds, Again - Tucked away in the hills above Grass Valley CA sits a summer camp that has stood for one hundred years. Attended by the children of a select set of families whose membership was passed down through the years, Camp JugendNackt strives to give their campers a solid foundation to survive a world filled with oppressive and incorrect ideas about what it means to be 'proper'. Becca was on her way to her first summer at the camp, a last minute addition, and the paperwork had been a bit rushed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

As David and Becca walked down the path, turning towards the other cabins, she sighed. “I really enjoy the way the path is so shady! The tall trees, blowing a bit in the wind ... it’s really really nice back here. I got kinda hot earlier working in the garden ... but this is nice!”

As they drew near the Cat cabin, they could hear some soft singing, or perhaps someone humming low. Peering through a break in the trees, Becca held her breath, surprised to see so many campers, mostly girls, but not all, laying out in the sun soaking up the rays, all completely unclothed.

David nodded at Becca, and indicated the laid out bodies. “They seem to really enjoy lazing around and getting a sun tan. I heard that supposedly they have their own custom shower room with multiple nozzles and sprays ... Really, supposed to be awesome for those who like showers.

Over under a large tree, mostly shaded, Becca gasped. It looked like one of the girls was licking another camper, like a cat cleaning its fur. Only it was not the girl’s own fur, but that of her partner. Blushing, she stepped back, afraid she was intruding and not sure she wanted to make note of something like while standing next to a boy.

“Oh, them, yeah, well, they are a bit casual around here about certain things. Maybe we better move along, I don’t think they will be stopping anytime soon.” David motioned back towards the path, his face red with some awkward embarrassment.

“It’s, um, ok, I guess, but yeah, we can keep going...” Becca said, averting her eyes. “It’s not like there’s anything wrong with it, just, you know ... kinda embarrassing!”

“I know! It takes getting used to, but, well, by the end of camp last year, let’s just say nothing much surprised me -- though it’s been almost a year since I was here last summer, it caught me unaware too!” As the two made their way back to the shadowed path, the dappled light playing across their backs as they continued on their journey, Becca was eyeing her companion curiously. “I, um, well, mostly I’ve just hung out with a couple of the girl campers so far, this is the first time one of the boys said more than hello to me. I think, maybe, it’s our cabin? Is everyone, I dunno, on the shy side at first? I mean ... why rabbit cabin? For you I mean...”

“Well, um, that’s kinda getting ahead of things. You will find out for yourself. But, ummm, after your first camp, you can request whatever cabin you want, instead of just being placed like they did you this time. Some like to try them all out, others find what they like and stay there. Without going into all the later details, let’s just leave it that I liked to garden too, and bunnies are gentle and kind, much more so that some of the others can be.”

Becca smiled, nodding, “Yes, everyone seems so nice...” The noise from up ahead told them they had gotten near the Dog Cabin.

“We need to stay out of sight ... Right now there are new rules they can use ... If you are at their cabin, it’s their rules, and um ... might not be a good idea ... I don’t think... ??” David said, unsure just how much Becca knew, or was open to. He knew she had been with Mirin, but that girl seemed pretty harmless to him, though she did have a propensity to just plop down on the toilet no matter who was around.

“Oh, yeah, probably, I mean, Shari and I did play some water balloon fights with them, but, well, they made us pay a forfeit and stuff.

David nodded, well aware of the Dog Cabin’s games, “Well, I think they are even more like that this week ... so, I mean, unless you really want to, we should be quiet when we take a peek...”

Becca nodded, considering his words. “Thanks, um, that probably makes a lot of sense ... I shall listen to your wisdom o Guide of the J Camp!” she giggled, happy inside of herself a bit more than she expected.

Like the other day, it seemed that there was a lot of running around, squealing and yelling, A constant river of motion as the members of the Dog Cabin played their game. Today it looked more like tag, though, as Becca and David watched, it seemed every time a girl was tagged, the boys gathered around her, and came away with all of her clothes, leaving her to join the herd of nude girls running around. And not just girls. It looked like a couple of the younger boys were also running around, trying to stay away, their pale penises flopping around as they ran.

Backing away, Becca whispered, “Um, yeah, I don’t think I’m ready to be stripped naked in front of a bunch of people I don’t know ... I mean, it’s fine for you, but, um, I’d die.’ Inside, Becca was thinking she might actually like it, she just was not sure she wanted David to know that about her. Not yet anyway.

“Yeah, good idea ... um, the other two cabins are up past Dog cabin, Horse and Dragon ... if you still want to see things there? Dragon might be a bit like Dog, we have to be careful, at least for now ... but Horse cabin is always fun, they have the barn and stuff.”

“Oh, sure, I never made it over to Dragon, but did look a briefly at the barn area - but was not sure if we were allowed to go in and stuff.” Bec backed away slowly from their peeking spot near the dog cabin.

As they continue down the path, the trees thinned a bit, sunlight poking through more and more. Coming to a T-intersection, David pointed to the signs on the large pine tree. “Dragon is to the right; Horse and the barn and stuff is to the left. Which one do you want to take a look at first?”

“Ohmm, Horse I guess, then we can finish up with the scary Dragons!” she said, giggling a bit. David looked at her a bit oddly. ‘What had she heard about Dragon? he wondered, then thought perhaps she was just playing around. Little did she know how right she was, at least in a way.

“Cool, I like the barns and stuff too. Quite different than the city, huh?”

“Yeah, totally. I mean, I know there are like stables and stuff for the really rich folks, but other than a cat or a dog, I never see animals around where we live” Bec said, walking along amiably, her arms swinging easily as her camp skirt flounced lightly around her rapidly moving hips.

The dirt path led straight and true out of the wooded area, opening up onto a large grassy lawn. A cabin, much like the others, sat along the left side of the lawn, though, unlike the other cabins, this one was connected, via rail fence, to a long barn like structure. The stables (it became clear as they got closer) seemed quite extensive, and they watched as a young girl, her blonde hair flowing around her shoulders, led a dappled pony into the interior of the structure. It was clear that the large doors could be closed as needed, but at the moment, they stood open, allowing easy entrance and exit for humans and equines. Two girls, campers obviously by the ever present skirts, were coming out of the cabin accompanied by a taller boy. All three of them having eschewed shirts on this warm afternoon. Waving at the two walking down the path, the three continued on into the interior of the stables, making way for a horse and rider coming out. Bec blinked, startled just a little, when she realized that the girl riding the horse was in full Lady Godiva mode, not a stitch of clothing on her body.

“Well, um, that’s different, for sure” she said, nudging David, who seemed particularly taken with the naked rider.

“Yeah, I had heard, you know, stories and stuff. I had always wanted to see that ... I have to admit!”.

Becca nodded, her eyes taking it all in. This summer camp sure was different, she thought to herself, though she was beginning to be quite glad her mother had mistakenly (she assumed) sent her to such a place. Watching the girl ride away from them, down a path into the woods behind the cabin, she tried to imagine riding a horse like that. Legs spread wide, her sex naked against the horse’s back. Every step the animal made making its presence felt deep within her body. Blushing, she pulled her gaze away, and returned her thoughts to the boy beside her, and not the naked girl on the horse.

“Did you want to go in and say hello to some of the horses and stuff, I’m sure they let you pet or groom them, there’s always someone that could use some attention.” David asked, motioning to the stables.

“Umm, kinda. But, maybe let’s finish our tour, and if there’s time, we can come back? The other cabin is not that far away, is it?”

“No, not really, it’s just back the other way from where we turned. Not as far as going back to Rabbit house or anything like that.” David said, turning and motioning towards the path they had just come down.”

Arriving at the fifth of the camper cabins after a couple minutes of easy walking, David motioned to Becca. “It’s even more important to be quite around Dragon, until you are sure you want to visit them. They are the most, well, extreme of the bunch. They were actually the last of the cabins to be added, in the seventies I think. Adding that cabin, and some of the rule changes from around that time basically saved the camp from going under. That was like 40 years ago now, so, it’s like they are a permanent fixture now, but, well, no first years are placed there, that’s all I care to say about it right now. You have to, well, figure it out on your own ... trust me, you will know what I mean soon enough.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.