The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 21: A most unusual dinner

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: A most unusual dinner - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Where is Mom?” Izzy asked. Come to think of it, this much noise in the kitchen should have drawn their mother, but she had never appeared. “Is she out?”

Still laying on the floor, holding her older sister’s head, Abby replied dreamily in her post orgasmic bliss,, “She’s still out in the hot tub I think. Alex’s fault,” she said finally letting Gwen go, though she trapped her older sister with her legs in kind of a leggy hug to hold her close. “Alex was fucking her good. So? Maybe she is still there? I dunno, haven’t looked, been busy.”

Bumping her dampness up against Gwen’s face, as if she was tapping her on the shoulder, Abby told the older girl “What were you doing down here naked anyhow? Going for a hot tub? You should go check on her ... now that you’ve done your duty to your adoring little sister...” Grinning like the cat that ate the canary, Abby watched as Gwen looked up from her submissive position, nodding her head in agreement.

“Yeah, um, well, they were busy ... and I left my towel out there anyway”

“You got time for a soak I am sure ... Alex, did you guys get any dinner while out, or were she or you cooking something?” Izzy asked, pulling her robe up a bit from where it had fallen, but leaving it open and flowing. Crossing to the fridge, she got the cream out, and waited for the Keurig to make her another cup of French roast.

Gwen slowly unbent her body, blushing as she looked over at the spent cock of her brother, his casual laziness combined with the rampant sexual nature of all of their actions over the last hour, making her a tad nervous, unsure of exactly how to act. Cumming all over her sister’s face had been so intense, but now that her peak had passed, she felt slightly out of synch, almost like she was watching a play unfold and she was in it.

Following his older sister over, Alex contemplated dinner but he couldn’t really shake what had happened earlier either, the entire affair was teasing at his imagination and it was obvious that the last few hours had brought a change to the household. A change that he had been looking for, “How do you feel about something as simple as steak?” Alex asked Izzy since she was the one who had enquired about dinner. “I’ll do steak, some baked potato spears, some vegetable, I just got to see what we still have. I’ll also whip up something for dessert like...” Alex thought as he talked, a plan sort of coming together. With his sister’s and now his stepmother in hand... “A parfait.” he said finishing off the thought. “Whip cream and sliced fruit, sound good?”

Alex reached out and let his hand slide along Izzy’s back as he passed her going to the fridge, the touch casual and certainly intimately familiar. He wasn’t really looking for approval, he was pretty sure that any of them would let him cook whatever he wanted at this point. This was good though, very good, since the more he thought about it, the better the time was to really lay down the new rules of the house, and for everyone to agree to them.


Gwen padded slowly over to the hot tub, her mother’s face leaned back as if she was sleeping. Stepping into the hot tub, the portable step creaked rousing Riki from her relaxed meditative state. As Gwen stepped into the water, her blonde hair soaking up the water as she lowered herself, she watched as Riki sat up, grabbing at her swimsuit parts.

“Bit late, no?” Gwen said, a bit tartly. Not really irritated, how could she be, after everything that had just happened. But still, her mother had been acting the slut. “Could you not, like, be private or something, if you are going to fuck your stepson?”

Riki blushed furiously, never mind the fact that she had acted so much like a slut, but she hadn’t been able to stop herself. It was as if she were two different people, a Jekyll and Hyde, at times she could think clearly, but others she wanted nothing else other than sex. Even now with her daughter accusing her directly she was becoming aroused at the memory of Alex and her. Embarrassed beyond belief, Riki hid her face like a little girl peeking through her fingers at Gwen, “I’m sorry, I-I don’t know what happened,” she stammered, “It was like I was possessed or something, I couldn’t say no, didn’t want to say no. I just needed his attention so badly. I did anything he asked me to do.”

Swallowing, Riki forced herself to drop her hands and look her daughter full in the face, “I’m sorry Gwen, I don’t have an excuse. You shouldn’t have had to see that, and I shouldn’t have been doing that. It’s, It’s just ... Alex ... I can’t say no to him, and it’s so strange to say ... but I need him. I need the attention,” Riki confessed, her face bright crimson as she confessed.

Gwen’s irritation was not embedded deep, and it was quickly mollified by her mother’s almost pained explanation. She could not just blithely let her know she accepted her explanation, though, so she kept quiet, letting her mother stew a bit as she soaked in the water. Her own radical changes this day were still secret from her mother, but she knew that if, no, when she found out, her mother would likely demand her own explanations for her radically changed behavior. She was not like her mother, she did not ‘need’ Abby like her mother seemed to need Alex, but she had to admit that she was totally addicted to this feeling - even now, coming out to the hot tub, and reading her mother the riot act, so to speak, she had been deliciously nude. And she could feel the eyes of the world on her as she sat up in the water, her full breasts bobbing slightly along the waterline.

Riki wasn’t sure what to say beyond that, and quietly got up to get out, wishing desperately that she had put on her swimsuit bottoms again. She hadn’t felt more exposed even in front of Alex, and she couldn’t bring herself to retrieve them either, “I’ve been in the hot tub too long,” Riki said lamely, feeling like that it was obvious that the statement was exactly what it was, a lame excuse for the shameful way she had acted. “Can we talk about this later?” Riki asked Gwen, “Right now I just want to wash up, and collect myself, ok?”


Watching her mother leave, her body covered in a towel, her bikini parts held in her hand, Gwen slid her bottom over towards one of the jets and enjoyed the slight teasing sensations as she relaxed. She knew she was going to forgive her mother, eventually, but it was easier said than done. She had seen her wantonly take Alex’s cock deep, like a horny slut of a MILF. It was more than a little embarrassing.

Later, coming down to dinner, Gwen had dressed in a simple outfit, one she might wear to school or the mall. Long striped stockings running up her legs to dart under her plaid skirt. She had wanted to put some distance between this afternoon and what had happened, and not parading around naked like her little sister seemed the best way to accomplish that. Though, as she sat down at the table, and saw Abby plop down, her body as naked as it ever was, she was not sure how long she could keep her reserve. Her intense arousal this afternoon had definitely subsided, but there was a strange undercurrent of ‘something’, and she worried that Abby might tease her into embarrassment again.

Dinner had been good, but strained Alex observed. Riki had been sedate for most of the meal, and so had Gwen, both women sitting on opposite sides of the table exchanging occasional glances, that were hard to read but clearly said they were uncomfortable. Things probably actually would have been really awkward if it hadn’t been for Abby. Abby took it upon herself to draw people out of themselves, forcing them into conversation with her bright bubbly disposition and teasing; even Alex hadn’t been safe from her, she had taken to calling him, each and every time she addressed him as her “Big Brother” making it abundantly clear that she hadn’t been just talking about his age since she kept adding a comically exaggerated wink each time at Izzy and Riki. Izzy had taken it in stride, and managed to hold her reaction to a blush.

Gwen was relaxed now, it seemed Abby was more interested in teasing Alex than torturing her older sister, so she began to smile at her sister’s jokes, pretending shock and amusement at her innuendos.

Riki, though, hadn’t been as good at hiding her embarrassment, and had been awkward in her reactions. Once during the meal, she had even choked on a piece of her steak after Abby had asked if Alex had intended on refilling the hot tub since her “Big Brother” had spilled so much water from the hot tub.

The giggling started with Izzy, and soon Gwen couldn’t help it either. Riki looked mortified, and threw a napkin at Abby, and somehow magically, like that, his kid sister had made the meal feel more normal despite the huge sexual innuendos. Alex could have kissed her.

“How do people feel about dessert?” Alex asked, getting up “It’s a parfait,” he added though likely all of them knew that by now.

“Oh, my, you are going to make me fat!” Izzy teased, running her hand over her perfectly flat stomach. “You and your delicious desserts, I swear! Do you need help or... ?” she asked, watching him get up and move back to the kitchen.

“Oh, help? I’m sure she wants to help ... Abby said to Gwen, still sensing a bit of tension there, though she was not shooting daggers at their mother anymore. For her part, Abby could not figure out what the big deal was ... it wasn’t like her stepmom was married or anything. Chasing that sad thought away, she called out to Alex “I’m still starving!! Hurry up!”

Alex motioned with his chin towards the kitchen since his hands were now full with dirty plates, “I’m sure I can find something for you to do,” Alex said with a wink at Izzy even though he didn’t intend to do anything other than get the dessert ready, he already had enough plans in motion for the night. “I have the parfaits ready, if you want to help me carry them out.”

About ten minutes later all five of them were gathered around the dinner table eating their parfaits. Each woman at the table had a nice dollop of the formula mixed into their whipped cream, and Alex had waited for each woman to be near finishing before he put down his spoon to the side, and pushed what was left of his own parfait aside.

“I think it’s time we had a talk,” Alex started by pushing back his chair, “I think it’s high time we admitted that things are a bit different in the house.”

All four women looked up at him almost at the same time, and even with the extra encouragement of Dr. E’s formula Alex had fed them, he was still nervous. He was about to change the social fabric of the house majorly and force them to admit to him, the others, and themselves that things really were different. Though he was tempted to let things go on as they were, he wanted this too much, and he figured they really needed it. Sure, they were under his influence, but the house still ran on an element of honesty, “We are having sex with each other,” he said letting the bomb drop into the near stunned silence that followed. “I’ve had sex with Mom, I’ve fucked Izzy more than once, and Gwen and Abby are fucking.”:

The reactions to his bombshell announcement were as varied as his family members. Abby perked up, snorting “I knew it!” as she looked at her mother and her eldest sister before looking over at Gwen, making a suggestive look in her direction.

Izzy looked over at her stepmother, shocked, catching her mother’s return look, Riki mouthing the word “Izzy?” as she turned, blushing to confront her stepson.

“You can’t just ... I mean, how dare you say such things?” Riki blustered, her face red, and her body on edge. His casual announcement had shocked her, true, but it had also set off an odd reaction deep inside of her. She was feeling her control slipping again, as if she was not longer in control of this family, and things just kept on happening to her and around her.

Gwen just sat there, flushing deep red, intensely embarrassed while simultaneously incredibly aroused. Somehow the embarrassment, similar to her nude exposure, sparked something in her soul, and she felt her panties become damp as she imagined everyone knowing and watching her lick her sister’s pussy.

Thankfully the reactions had gone pretty much how he had imagined them going. He had known that he would have Abby heart and soul, Izzy would pretty much follow his lead. Instinctually, he had just known that. Gwen was shocked into embarrassment and silence, no surprise there either, and his stepmother first reaction was anger, which was mostly born out of embarrassment he imagined.

“Mom,” Alex said with a ring of authority, “It’s true, and you know it,” As Alex talked he reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt, top to bottom, “so I don’t see how ‘dare I say such things’ fits into it, it’s true and I’m putting it on the table. Furthermore, neither you or Izzy had any problem with it. Hell, to be blunt, you both wanted it.”

Removing his shirt Alex hung it over the back of the chair, then reached down, and in one smooth motion pulled his tee shirt off draping it over the back of the chair, “Izzy?” he asked as he finished hanging his shirt, “Did you enjoy me?” he asked sure she would answer but backing that up with a bit of expectation she would promptly answer, “And did you feel at home and safe and loved?”

Izzy answered slowly “I felt, um, loved yes. I felt like, something was so right about giving you what you wanted. “ She paused, thinking, watching him nod at her to keep going. “It’s like, I get so turned on lately, especially when you just ... you know ... do things like you did, um, in the laundry...” she finished, blushing, remembering how easily she had succumbed to him. Not that she would change a thing, but it was embarrassing to admit.

Abby watched the byplay, and seeing the look on her sister’s face, she felt her own arousal, never far below the surface, rush to be noticed. Sneaking a hand down between her legs, she watched her brother disrobe, and taunt her mother and sister, and knew that things were going to get interesting. Interesting in a way that made her thighs clench, and her wet pussy quiver. As her fingers touched herself, she felt her sex flood her hand, drenching her fingers, as her overworked body came alive all over again. ‘God I fucking love to play with my clit in front of anyone ... so ... naughty. she thought, trying to catch Gwen’s eye.

Alex had nodded all the way through even though his step mother had looked a bit aghast at what her eldest daughter said. He could tell it was getting harder for Riki to concentrate on what Izzy was saying as he shed his clothing article by article. More than once Riki glanced at him, and stared only to look away when Alex looked directly at her, “See?” he chimed in after, “urges, we are having urges and I think we need to admit to them.”

With a clink, Alex’s belt was to follow and of course his pants, leaving him in nothing but his shorts, his arousal obvious, “There are itches we need to scratch, and if we aren’t careful we are going have sex with people we don’t know, and we are going to find ourselves in an unsafe situation or a potentially embarrassing predicament.”

Gwen’s eyes were wide as she looked around the table. Alex was stripping, Abby was playing with herself again, and certainly was trying to catch her eye, though Gwen was doing her best to ignore her. What astounded her most though was how she was feeling. Perhaps Alex might have a point. At home they were safe, and while she wasn’t totally convinced, it wasn’t like she hadn’t had a few fantasies about her stepbrother. Enough that the suggestion of family sex was starting to make her squirm in her seat, and with a quick glance around the table to make sure no one was paying her much attention, she slipped her fingers between her own legs, finding the courage in the act to look at her little sister, which sent a bolt of sexual current to her core.

Alex looked around the room first, one long look hopping from each face to face until he stopped on Riki. He looked her right in the eye, then reached down and pulled his boxers off in one quick pull. Of course he stood at attention, the moment his waist band passed his hard cock it sprang up strong and tall, a fleshy tube of solid male muscle, “I’ve liked Abby’s idea of nudity in the home,” he said as he walked toward Izzy, and his cock illustrated every step he took with exaggerated bobbing up and down, “so I think from now on, I’m going to follow suit. Naked, or possibly a light set of shorts, but I don’t want to cover up anymore, and I know,” Alex continued with his declaration, “that all of you don’t want me to cover up either, I’m not the only one in this family who enjoys another’s body, am I?” Alex asked as he stopped just in back of Izzy’s chair.

“Do you want me to hide this Izzy?” Alex asked his voice getting a little rough with his excitement, stepping to the side of her chair, her face turning towards him. “Do you want me to cover up my cock?” Slowly Alex start stroking himself in front of his sister. Alex got closer, edging a few inches until the head of his cock was just under Izzy’s nose.

Izzy shook her head, her lips parting slightly, her nostrils flaring perceptively as she looked at his throbbing cock, aching to be touched, bobbing right in front of her face. “No, you don’t have to ... cover up” she said, her eyes rising to meet his before moving down to center on his quivering shaft.

Abby felt a charge shoot through her when Alex whipped off his shorts, his penis standing out all hard and shaking. Izzy looked almost mesmerized by it, and the way she stared at it made Abby’s body get even warmer. No longer hiding what she was doing, she lifted one foot up onto her chair, resting her free hand on her knee as she slowly stroked her damp sex, enjoying the naughty show. “Lick me” she mouthed at her sister, “I dare you” she called out louder when Gwen darted her glance away. She could see Gwen’s hand moving in her lap, and she knew that her sister was affected as much as she was. Getting up from her seat, she rubbed her damp fingers on her thigh as she moved her chair over next to Gwen’s, sitting down and straddling the chair rather lewdly. As her hand went back between her legs, she leaned over and whispered. “You want to suck on him too?” Hmmm? Are you getting all wet under there? I don’t know why you bothered putting clothes on ... we all know you want to be looked at ... it makes you wet doesn’t it...” she teased, watching her sister’s chest heave with every nervous breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.