HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 13

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Leaning in, Ron said, “Someone is getting lucky tonight, don’t you think?”

Both ladies, gave him a sharp look, with Hermione doing something under the table.

“Oww!”

Harry drove them all back to where they were staying, with Ginny opening the garage door, and he put it inside.

“That was a blast!” Ron said, getting out and helping his wife. “Didn’t we have the most beautiful women in the place, Harry?”

“I will agree with that, Mr. Weasley,” Harry said, helping his one-year younger bride out of the car.

They both held their ladies close giving them equally passionate kisses.

****

Three days later, they packed up, and flew on their brooms back to the Burrow, wondering what had been going on while they were gone.

They landed right by the front door, and Gabriel opened the door saying, “THEY’RE HERE!”

She was holding an infant in her hands, as they all greeted everyone.

“Ronny, how was your honeymoon?”

“MUM!” he said turning red as a beet.

“I’m not asking for the sordid details, dear, I just hope it was all you had expected.”

“Molly,” Hermione said to her. “My husband was quite ... prodigious and you would be proud of him!”

“HERMIONE!” he said to her. “Stop it, please?”

“Who is the baby?” Ginny said, looking at the babe in Gabby’s arms.

“That is Teddy Lupin, Remus and Tonks baby boy. He is just two months old. Andromeda Tonks, his grandmother, asked us to take care of him for a short while.”

“He is so handsome, isn’t he, Harry?” Ginny said to her husband of one week.

“I know you want to have babies, but we have responsibilities immediately ahead of us, Ginny.”

“I know, but he is so small, and you are his godfather, you know.”

“Don’t cry, Gin, please. Molly, can we stay with you and Arthur for a while, I did promise to help raise this young lad.”

“Oh, Harry,” Molly said, “Stay as long as you wish. Arthur was called into work, to get the Ministry back in Order with Kingsley and everyone else.”

“Wonderful, thank you. You are my favorite mother in law, you know.”

“Mine too,” Hermione chimed in.

“I am glad that Ronald came to his senses regarding you. Who knows who he might have ended up with otherwise?”

“MUM!”

“Sorry, Dear. The idea of having all of you living here at the Burrow, at least for the short term, is making me very happy. It appears your face has cleared up while you have been gone. There is an old witch’s tale that sex helps the skin.”

He said nothing, turning an even deeper shade of red.

“So, where is everyone?” Ron said trying to change the subject.

“Nadia and Charles went off to Romania so he could meet her parents. They promised to be back within a few weeks,” Molly answered. “Besides that, we got an owl from George, telling us that they were looking for a home near Diagon Alley.”

Gabby explained, “Bill and Fleur went to Shell Cottage to get all of their belongings together to also move nearby.”

Molly explained, “Percy and Audrey left to see her parents, Morgan and Deborah Fairfax. They didn’t say if they were going to be back here soon or not.”

After looking at the towering seven story edifice known as the Burrow, Harry expressed, “Molly, as much as I love this place, it looks and feels like all it would need would be a very strong storm to knock it over. I also know it has been protected by magic, but I am personally willing to do something about it.”

Hermione added, “We discussed this a lot while we were gone.”

Molly said, “But it’s been around for so long and magic is holding it together, as much as the structure itself, Harry.”

The Weasley’s and the Potters went into something of a huddle, then Hermione said, “Please Molly, we can do it, but if you don’t like it, it can go back to the way it was, is that alright with you?”

She seemed hesitant to say anything, but they were so eager...

“How many days will it take to do it?” She asked.

“Days, we should have it done in two hours, Mum,” Ron said, walking over to her and giving her a great big hug! “They won’t need my help much, so I will hold you as it goes, OK?”

She was already worried, as you heard Harry say “Accio, everything not attached on the seventh floor!”

Ron ran to open the front door to let things out. Molly, Ron, and Gabby holding Edward ‘Ted’ Lupin, tightly, moved aside as things started coming out.

Ginny directed those things to the far south side of the existing house as they easily settled in place.

‘One down, six to go,’ Ron said as Gabby handed him the baby.

Accio, everything not attached from the sixth floor,” Harry said in his firm assertive voice.

With the large pieces of the bed coming through the door first, Ginny redirected it all again to the west of the previous batch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.