Emergency Accomodations - Cover

Emergency Accomodations

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sister and I were half way through a road trip when we stopped at a hotel where we had reserved a two room suite. Because of flooding in the town our suite was given to a flooded out family, Shelby and I had to do with one bed and a fold out sofa bed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I went back to finish my college degree, Shelby found a job and an apartment in Asheville, about 180 miles from our parents. We corresponded by email, text and occasionally by phone. We resumed our normal family relationship, the sexual interludes were relegated to history. Even though we weren’t screwing any more, I used my memories as stimulation when I took matters into my own hands. After jacking off while thinking about my sister my nuts would relax in total satisfaction but my cock would stay half hard until I slept it off. Sometimes my girlfriends’ cries of passion weren’t even enough to lure my thoughts from Shelby. Twice I asked a girl I was fucking if she could climax quietly; they tried, but couldn’t. I kind of missed my sister.

I graduated, found a job nearer to home than my sister and settled into a routine life. Shelby and I would go to our parents for birthdays and holidays and once in a while I drove to Asheville to visit her. Those times were strictly platonic, we didn’t jump into her bed to satisfy some base urge to commit incest again. We had separate lives, we were becoming long distant relatives.

I opened my mail one day to find a wedding invitation from Shelby. I knew she had been dating Kevin for over two years, I had met him several times when she brought him home on visits. Our mother went into “Oh my god! She’s getting Married!” mode while dad and I toasted the couple with a beer over the back yard grill.

The day arrived, Shelby was getting married. She was radiant, beautiful in her wedding dress. The floor length gown flowed in waves of silk and lace from a high neck to the broad flared skirt that hid the silver heels. The back of the dress swept back into a train laden with pearls and opals that shown in the soft artificial light. Her long blonde hair cascaded in waves to the middle of her back, it too was wrapped with lace ribbons and sprinkled with pearls. She stood still as the bridesmaids made final adjustments, she was minutes from getting married to Kevin. I had been hovering near her the entire time she readied to marry.

I was allowed in the dressing room because I was the wedding photographer. After college I had set up my own studio for photography so I was shooting my sister’s wedding as a gift to her and her new husband. I’d been present with my cameras since Shelby began the long process of getting ready for the ceremony. I had images of her from the moment she stepped out of her street clothing to the time she was fully made up and decked out as the radiant bride. Renee, her best friend who knew I was her brother, objected at first but was finally convinced that as a professional photographer, paid to take pictures, I’d seen many brides in panties and bras before so my presence was okay. That was true, it was part of my job and I was usually ignored as part of the decor’. I was used to snapping photos of not only brides and bridesmaids, but models, male and female, in many stages of undress. What was not normal is that this pretty, shapely bride and I had an immoral sexual history and I was reminiscing as I took pictures.

Just like most brides I took photos of Shelby was conscience of the camera for the first few minutes but gradually accepted my presence and started to ignore me which is the best way to get a more natural look in the pictures. As I moved around the room taking pictures of her I started getting turned on. I had several times been in dressing rooms with semi-naked brides but this was the first time I’d ever gotten aroused even though she was doing nothing to entice me. Taking taking pictures requires much time looking through the lens of the camera. I could zoom in and focus at the touch of a button so my unprofessional self was taking a lot more time than necessary viewing my sister; her tits, ass and face all fell under my lens on the pretext of setting up another shot. My cock was slowly gaining weight as I took pictures from various angles, asked her to pose in various positions.

She was wearing a garter belt over white satin panties and matching lace bra when the bridesmaids sat her in front of a vanity and began to prepare her hair while I took photos. Renee and two more young women fussed with Shelby’s hair for 30 minutes until it was finished with the ribbons. During that time our mother came in to critique the work then gave me an evil eye, “Do you have to be here?”

“He’s the photographer mom, don’t get your girdle in a twist.”

“But in your state of dress dear, shouldn’t he be out of the room?”

Shelby looked up at our mother, “Oh mother, quit living in the last century, it’s fine, it’s okay.”

“It’s bad luck to let him see you before the wedding” mom countered.

“It’s bad luck if my future husband sees me, not my brother. Go away now, I have to get ready.” Dismissed by her daughter our parent threw me another dagger then huffed out of the room.

I told Shelby “She’d really have a hissy if she knew the family secrets.”

Rachel looked up to listen to the conversation, a question in her eyes as my sister responded “Yeah, but some skeletons will stay in the closet forever.”

After the hair was done the three girls helped my sister into her dress, it took another 25 minutes to get the ‘look’ just right. I was clicking shots the entire time. When my sister finished dressing for her wedding I took her to a room where I had set up a studio. The bridesmaids vanished to get ready and I was left alone with Shelby. When the door closed I turned to my sister to pose her for a portrait shot but she resisted my hand on her shoulder. “Wait, there’s something I want to do before I get married.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.