Goes Without Saying - Cover

Goes Without Saying

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - David experiences love and the heartache of loss in his life, and on his journey of recovery finds it difficult to accept help at all, but especially from an unexpected source. He has to learn that some things shouldn't ever 'go without saying', and finds that not all his friends know when to speak and when to shut up. That needs wisdom, which really does go without saying.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

As far as Gwen was concerned, David did give her the full body workout, starting at the feet and working his way upwards. There were sighs and groans, the occasional ‘Ah!’ and ‘Oh!’ and even a muted ‘Yes!’ as her body moved languidly under his touch trying to direct his fingers, but to no avail.

Gradually, as his hands moved closer and closer to her breasts and vulva, she began to twist herself more vigorously onto his fingers, while he would move just far enough away to keep up the pressure, while denying her satisfaction. One of her hands then moved towards her breast while the other went south, but he batted them away. She groaned in frustration but did not attempt a repeat of the action.

“Don’t tease me David!” burst at length from her as he was working on her face, lightly stroking a thumb along her lips while she tried to take it into her mouth, while he traced a path with the other hand along both sides of her vulva. He paid no attention.

“For God’s sake David!” she cried, “Touch me!”

“Why didn’t you say so?” he asked mockingly, tracing a path from her arse along her perineum and this time over her inner lips. She smiled, then frowned as he avoided her clit. There was a snort of annoyance.

“Did I miss something?” he asked.

“You know damn well you did!” she moaned. It was almost a whine. “Please David, no more!”

At this, he simply repeated his finger’s journey but stopped for a fraction of a second short of her button. She drew breath to complain and he immediately stroked it. She climaxed in a big way. Hips thrashed, there were unearthly noises from her throat, yelps and nasal grunts as she twitched and convulsed. David continued to stroke her button until the spasms began to abate, when he rolled over her.

She instantly grabbed his erection and aligned it, allowing him to push strongly straight in. She exhaled loudly and he began to thrust hard, bringing her rapidly back to her peak when she began to thrash about anew. He rode her as her orgasm continued on and on until he also came. It was one of the strongest ejaculations he had ever had, wracking him to the core three or four times.

He collapsed onto her and tried to roll off, but she held him on her, pulling him down so he was lying heavily on her. They kissed again and again, first on the mouth then each other’s necks.

He eventually rolled off her and she came into his arms. They were both still breathing heavily. Nothing was said as their breathing became calm, and then they both fell asleep and did not wake until early the next morning.

David lay on his back as he came to full consciousness, and became aware that she was on her side looking at him.

“Good morning!” she said with a gentle smile.

“Good morning, my love,” he said in return. Her smile widened at the word.

“That was some workout last night,” she said. “It’s been some time since I came like that.”

“Same here,” he rejoined. “D’you think we’ll do together?”

“Oh yes, I think we’ll do very well,’ she grinned. “How about a repeat performance?”

“Not a repeat,” he said.

“But I think you’re ready!” she asserted as her fingers encircled his erect prick, and began to stroke gently.

“Pressure of piss, time for the loo.”

He stood at the toilet bowl and began to relieve the pressure. Then there were two hands reaching round to take hold of him and direct his flow into the bowl. She kissed his neck, and her sharp nipples pricked his back, which did nothing to aid the direction of the flow. Celia had never ever done that!

“One day, you might not be able to hold it,” she giggled. “I need the practice. Anyway, I can’t do it this way myself!”

David abandoned his friend below to her gentle ministrations and reached behind him to stroke her flanks. When the flow stopped she shook him, tore off a sheet of paper and dabbed him. He turned and kissed her deeply, then she disengaged herself and pushed him out of the way, sitting on the bowl for her turn.

“See?” she said with a devilish grin. “Nothing for you to hold on to.”

He stood before her while her piss tinkled into the bowl. When she finished, he preempted her use of the paper, taking a sheet and drying her himself.

“Touché!” she said.

They each washed their own hands, and returned to bed. He reared over her, and dived for her breasts, a direct approach but this time using mouth and tongue. She yelped. She did that very prettily, so he kissed down her body, licking her naval on the way to her sex.

He kissed, spread her outer lips, and tongued gently nipping her inner lips and her vaginal entrance. He did not have a thin probing tongue but a wide one, and used flat could cover a lot of a spread female sex. Then up her slit to her clit, to which he gave a lot of attention for some time, while she held his head and made approving noises. He enjoyed the reaction when he gently sucked her nub into his mouth and licked its elongated length. He continued until she came, not as strongly as the night before, but she clearly enjoyed it in its gentleness.

David was half hard, and when she came down, she did him the same favour, bringing him to full strength.

“I want to be inside you,” he begged her.

Up she came and sat astride, sitting up and worked herself up and down with determination. It did not take long before David was wondering what they’d have for breakfast, and whether to go out for lunch – anything to delay the onset of his inevitable orgasm.

“I’m nowhere near,” she said as she rode him, “Go ahead. You got me off before.”

So he gave himself up to the sensations her Kegel muscles were giving him, and spewed another load into her welcoming pussy.

So began their ‘relationship’, a word which is now a euphemism for having sex with some sort of commitment.

David took her to visit his parents. His dad took one look at her and nodded. Later he told his son, “Now that’s more like it. Hold on to that one, and she’ll hold onto you.”

“Goes without saying Dad?” he said mischievously.

James Musgrave raised his eyes heavenward, smiled and nodded.

David’s parents took to Gwen and Gwen’s took to David, though there was some light hearted banter about her marrying an Englishman, and an instruction from her father that he should learn Welsh.

“So she can swear at you in a language you can both understand!” he said ponderously but with a twinkle in his eye.

It seemed that both sets of parents assumed that they were a permanent fixture and would inevitably marry, while David and Gwen in their turn had resolved that they would be proven right. They smiled a lot at each other as they made the journey back to David’s house.

Over the next months, contrary to the hopes and expectations of their friends, Gwen kept her flat on, and though they spent nearly every night in each other’s beds, she did not move in with him. In fact he could never remember that they ever discussed her moving in, it was simply a fact that they were both happy with things as they were.

At Gwen’s insistence, they took two weeks’ holiday together in the autumn, touring Austria and Switzerland, since they both loved the mountains and hiking. Gwen had said that if they could survive two weeks constantly in each other’s pockets, they could probably survive living together. She was like that, superbly practical.

They were sitting on David’s patio in early October, enjoying what would turn out to be the last of the decent ‘sitting out’ weather when she spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.