Transcendence - Cover

Transcendence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Love and life is everlasting, but can they transcend what the cosmos has in store for them?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Lacey stumbles through the jungle brush. She clutches her belly with one arm while brushing aside branches and other foliage with the other. Painful stabbing sensations pulse through her belly with each step.

She doesn’t know how far she has walked or if she is even headed in the right direction. She travelled all night, stumbling much of the time and in pain. The only thing that has kept her going is the idea of dying on this hellish world, deep in the jungle where she probably never be found, just doesn’t settle well with her.

Suddenly, she yelps in pain as she doubles over. Whatever those orbs are seem to be affecting Lacey in some way. In the back of her mind she hopes it’s not in a bad way, but her logic says otherwise. The pain shoots down between her legs, and though she has never given birth, she has heard stories, and right now that is what it feels like.

Lacey falls down to her knees. Her hand slips between her legs, reaching to feel what she cannot see. She pulls her hand back away to see it covered in a greenish slime. A tingling sensation begins to fill her, starting from between her legs and slipping into her womb, dulling the pain. Strangely, the now dulled pain has a near arousing effect that makes her feel like she is going to have an orgasm.

She falls to her back and squirms around on the ground for what feels like eternity as the feeling increases, more pleasurable than painful. Lacey writhes and groans as she clutches at the grass beneath her. As she crests and her orgasm rips through her, the first of the orbs pops free. It plops onto the ground with a splat followed by a rush of greenish slime. More orbs pops free as her orgasm continues to rage on.

-

Rayna looks down at her watch. Sunrise was three hours ago and already the sweltering heat has been unleashed through the jungle. But even with the humidity in the air, most likely caused by the planet’s dual suns, strangely she isn’t as affected by it as she has been over the past couple of weeks. Rayna has been on too many planets and too many missions to not know that that plant has changed something in her.

From the moment she went down what equates to its throat and to its stomach to the point of waking up outside of it, is still a blank. It’s like the time back on Rylon Three, after a successful mission in eliminating the warlord Sashie Chee, she and her team partied until they couldn’t party anymore. Not only did she wake up with the nastiest headache anyone could have in the entire galaxy, she couldn’t remember anything past the fourth drink.

Just as the memory finishes in her mind, she crests over the last hill before seeing home base. A smile crawls over her face as she doubles her pace to reach the gate. After another fifteen minutes or so, she reaches the gate where Eliza Malkova, one of the two of the team’s members left to guard home base, greets her.

“Commander!”

She rushes from her post to the woman’s side. Rayna can’t help but watch as her breast bounce defiantly against the armor.

“Private,” Rayna says. “You know you’re not supposed to leaves those gates.”

“I’m, um...” she stammers for her words.

Rayna gives her a reassuring smile and says, “I’m just fucking with you.”

Eliza smiles at her. “You’re the first to come back.”

“I know, the rest of them will be on their way back soon,” Rayna says matter-of-factly.

“What happened out there?” Eliza asks.

“I’m going to need to see you in my quarters,” Rayna says ignoring the question. “Where is Tanya?”

“She’s on her way back from patrol,” Eliza says.

“Comm her and let her know that I would like for her to meet us in my quarters as well.”

Eliza nods and pulls ahead of Rayna toward the gate. As she does so, Rayna’s eyes drift to the other woman’s ass. She quickly shakes her head wondering just where these thoughts are coming from. Ever since their first time together, Rayna has never thought of another woman or looked at one the same as she did for Lacey. But somewhere deep inside, she feels an urge, or rather, a need to fuck this woman.

Rayna wants to cancel the order, but the need gets stronger. It’s almost like a hunger that needs to be taken care. Whatever it is, whatever that plant did to her, she’s going to fulfill it. The quicker she does, the quicker she can go out and find Lacey and the rest of her team.

When she reaches her quarters, she strips down until she is just in her white cotton panties, by which at this point are dirtier than they are white anymore. She looks in the mirror and shrugs. A shower would be nice and so would a clean pair of panties, but this need, this ache, needs to be taken care of first. And no sooner does she think it does the call button ring.

“Come in Eliza,” Rayna calls.

The door swings open and in steps the private. “Tanya is getting right on with your instructions.”

Rayna turns and nods. And upon seeing the woman, something inside her clicks over. The need burns hot. Suddenly her pussy is on fire.

“Commander, your hair,” Eliza says in shock.

Rayna’s hair suddenly has gotten longer, quite long in fact. It falls down to the floor in thick, dark dreads. But instead of hitting the floor like normal hair would, these move around as if they had a mind of their own.

Rayna stares at the woman and her eyes flash. Her pupils are a yellow that seems to burn like fire. “I know,” she says as she clears the distance between them in three easy steps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.