Gay! - Cover

Gay!

Copyright© 2017 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A witch's curse backfires. Caution: some characters express homophobic and racist views. Additional Codes: Coming of Age, Witchcraft, Strong Language

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Humor   Mystery   School   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex  

Living in such a small town, school was within easy walking distance for some ninety percent of the pupils. Naturally that didn’t stop the rich kids from driving to school, but my little gang all walked except in extreme weather. We had a default meeting place roughly equidistant from where Dmitri, Michael and Dennis lived. That meant I had to walk nearly twice as far as I needed to but, as the fittest of the group, that was sort of expected of me.

“How’s your granny?” I asked Dennis, after we had all arrived and started towards school. I had a hidden agenda; politeness dictated that they’d ask about my weekend, and then I could tell them about the weird prank that someone was playing on me.

“Not good,” he replied. “She’s not coping very well on her own. My parents are discussing whether to move her into an old people’s home, or move her in with us. If she came to us, I’d be turfed out of my bedroom to make way for her.”

“That would suck,” Dimitri commiserated.

We were respectfully silent for a few nanoseconds before Michael volunteered, “My wedding sucked.”

“You got married?” I joked. “Who’s the unlucky girl whose life has been ruined?”

“My cousin’s wedding, you moron,” said Michael. “I had to wear a monkey suit. I was the only guy over ten that the bride didn’t dance with. And I was the oldest attendee who wasn’t allowed to drink.”

“How about your weekend, Dmitri? Did you master the new game?” I prompted.

“Yes. It wasn’t worth nine and a half stars though. I ought to know by now not to trust Ultimate Gamer Magazine’s ratings. I’d rate it as six and a half.”

“How many bridesmaids did you get to kiss?” Dennis asked Michael, continuing the wedding discussion.

“How many do you think? I reckon it will be the same at the prom.”

“Kevin asked Melinda Sturge, and she publicly shot him down,” volunteered Dimitri.

“Melinda? Isn’t she the chubster? I’d rate her a three,” said Michael.

“She’s got a nice face,” said Dennis. “A solid four and a half.”

“I’d do her,” said Dimitri, who had no problems with a few extra pounds.

“She lives three doors away. I’ve known her since forever. We had play-dates when we were toddlers. She was supposed to be a safe option,” I groused.

“Perhaps you’d have better luck asking Jaymon,” said Dennis.

“Why the hell would I ask him?”

“Well, you know, rumours that he swings your way.”

“I am not fucking gay,” I retorted, almost in a shout.

“Yeah, whatever,” said Dimitri, rolling his eyes.

Having reached the school gates, I stormed away from the others towards my locker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.