The Pastor's Sinful Family - Cover

The Pastor's Sinful Family

Copyright© 2017 by Oholibah

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a Godly Baptist preacher, and his devoted family, who are one by one seduced and drawn into depraved sexual activity by those who underneath their facade of Christian holiness follow Satan.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Clergy   Size  

Reverend Gary Hanson sat at his oak desk in the church office reviewing his sermon notes and the passage of Scripture from which he would deliver his sermon. The fundamentalist preacher was still struggling over his sermon and it was less than one hour before the start of the Sunday morning worship service. Reverend Hanson felt strongly that God had given him the message to preach earlier in the week. The struggle the minister was having concerned the subject matter of his sermon. Throughout the week as he studied his bible and prayed, he found that all of the bible verses he studied seemed focused on the subject of his sermon. Normally, this gave the pastor boldness in his preaching because God was confirming the sermon. Now, mere minutes before he was to preach, the Baptist minister was still struggling with just exactly how to preach this sermon to his congregation.

A fluttering motion drew the pastor’s eyesight up from his bible and rightward out the office window. The pastor’s eyes were rewarded with a magnificent late spring view of the church’s property, which opened onto a tree-lined meadow. The vision soothed the preacher’s mental torment. The movement, which garnered the reverend’s attention, was a brilliant red cardinal landing on the branch of a blooming white dogwood tree. The tree stood just a few feet from the church building and the beautiful sight caused the good pastor to praise the magnificence of God’s creation.

The reprieve gave Rev. Hanson time to reflect once again on how God had so richly blessed him and his family by bringing them to Wildwood Baptist Church. Now forty years old, the minister had served as the pastor at several churches since completing seminary fifteen years ago. He had experienced all the politics, power struggles, and hypocrisy in the church that he could stomach. The petty requirements of those churches had placed enormous tension and stress on him and his family. Then, quite unexpectedly, he received a call from the Wildwood Baptist Church pastor search committee. The church’s former pastor had recommended him to the committee. Reverend Hanson had met his predecessor at the minister retreat the previous summer. He had shared how the stress was beginning to affect him and his family. When his colleague became the director of a church camp in the same state, he had graciously recommended Gary to Wildwood’s pastor search committee.

Pastor Hanson’s interview process with the search committee revealed Wildwood to be a church that was different from any of the others he had served. These people actually wanted him to schedule time so he could devote himself to his family. The chairperson of the pastor search committee explained that unless he first ministered to his family the pastor could not effectively minister to the church.

The church greatly reduced his required attendance at mindless committee meetings. They also eliminated his responsibility to perform irrelevant tasks that his previous pastorates required. He had been told that the church wanted a pastor who could truly model and teach family love to the congregation.

His 38-year-old wife, Helen, was overjoyed at moving to this new church. Reverend Hanson’s two teen children, Lois and Brian, were also enthusiastic about the move. Not only was his family in favor of the move, but Wildwood was paying him a substantially bigger salary than what he earned at his previous churches. Now, not only would he be able to spend time with his family, the preacher would also be able to provide financially for the comfort of his family. The Hanson family had all agreed that life in the “fish bowl” was going to be pretty good at Wildwood Baptist Church.

The cardinal gracefully lifted in flight from the dogwood tree. The pastor’s respite from his inner turmoil flew away with the cardinal.

“I am truly a blessed man,” mused Pastor Hanson. “But ... with this sermon ... for how long?”

Rev. Hanson was a very conservative Baptist who believed in teaching those under his care the whole truth of Scripture. He believed in teaching the little known and difficult passages of Holy Writ as well as the most familiar and beloved. Yet the topic of today’s sermon was giving him difficulty. Righteous Christians, especially Baptists, would not speak of sex in the public forum. Not when it involved the depraved acts found in the biblical text of this morning’s sermon.

“The children,” mused the pastor, “How can I talk about such sinful deeds in front of our innocent boys and girls? How can I bring knowledge of such depravity before my own teen children? What will the godly parents and grandparents of this congregation do when they hear these words? What will Helen say? Yet, I know God has a message for these people. Why else would he give me this sermon?”

In tortured spiritual anguish, the righteous pastor bowed his head in prayer. “My dear precious Heavenly Father. You are the giver of all wisdom and knowledge. I need your help and your strength, O Lord. I believe you gave me this scripture and this sermon to preach. Am I right, O Lord? Did you, Father? Did you give me this message? Father, help me! I am uncertain. I need a revelation from you now. Please Lord, I need your anointing in order to preach this message. Oh, Father! Please let me know without any doubting this message is from you! Give me a sign, dear God. Please dear Lord, please give me a...”

Three strong rapid knocks on his office door interrupted the pastor’s holy petition. “Well...” thought the startled pastor, “some things never change...” Straightening himself and his composure, he spoke out in the confident loving voice of a Christian shepherd, “Please! Come in!” A small portion of his confidence retreated when he saw who it was entering his office.

“Good morning, Pastor Hanson. May my daughter and I speak with you for a moment?” The woman’s tone of voice made it clear that this was not a request. Shirley Willet, chairperson of the pulpit search committee strode confidently into the room. Her fifteen-year-old daughter, Heather, followed her. The mother approached the pastor’s desk as her teenage daughter remained just inside the open office door.

The preacher’s struggle to regain his composure was further hampered by the view presented to him by the deacon’s wife and her teen daughter. At thirty-nine, Shirley Willet had lost none of the beauty that had always attracted the stares of men. She had beautiful emerald green eyes. Her lustrous auburn hair was done up in a bun on top of her head for Sunday worship. Her hairstyle conformed to what the church taught was befitting mature Christian women. But the reserved hairstyle did nothing to detract from the features of her beautiful face and body. The few streaks of gray in her hair and the small creases at her eyes and lips gave her a sensuous look. The outfit she wore this morning only served to accent her appearance. She was causing the development of another unwanted challenge for Reverend Hanson as she walked to his desk.

The pastor shifted uncomfortably and his nervousness increased as he felt his massive cock twitching in his suit pants. “I must not lust. Help me, Lord Jesus,” The pastor offered up a silent plaintive prayer. And his hardening cock started to soften until he let his gaze take in the God given charms of the approaching deacon’s wife.

Shirley was wearing dress sandals with three-inch heels that only had a thin strap just above her toes and a thin ankle strap. The shoes had the effect of making Mrs. Willet appear almost barefoot. The sight of her nearly naked feet and toes made the pastor’s penis give another twitch and start to harden once more. Knowing he should not let his gaze dwell on her feet because of the temptation to lust, he began raising his eyes to meet the eyes of the deacon’s wife. But that just made his twitching cock stiffen even more.

Her nearly naked feet led upwards past dainty ankles to her sexy calves. Half way up her calves, a beige skirt cut off his view of her legs. But that did not cut off the amount of blood flowing into his big dick. If he lost control it would soon be totally erect and that would be embarrassing. Her A-line skirt, a bit tight, seemed glued to her body. Though her skirt was not sheer, the pastor was afforded a teasing view of the shapely swell of her hips. The bulge of her pussy mound was clearly noticeable through the skirt fabric and seemed to invite him to stare through the skirt into her pussy. With the strength of a Godly man he did not leer and raised his gaze past her belt and the bottom buttons of the light blue blouse she was wearing. The blouse was sheer enough that the preacher could see the wide straps and dainty lace of Shirley’s 38DD bra. That was not all that caught the man of God’s attention and drew his eyes like a tractor beam to her mammoth chest. Shirley had her blouse unbuttoned to reveal some of her deep cleavage. Around her neck she wore a thin gold chain necklace with a tiny gold cross pendant. The bottom of the cross’s upright rested at the apex of the woman’s ample cleavage. The pastor unconsciously stared at Shirley Willet’s massive chest.

Reaching the desk, the deacon’s wife leaned over resting her weight on the extended palms of her hands. The action caused her blouse to fall away from her breasts. The dangling cross of her necklace beckoned the preacher’s gaze down her top. His eyes locked onto the swells of her huge mounds where they disappeared into her lacy bra cups.

“Do you like looking at my cross, pastor?” The accusatory tone of her voice let the pastor know that he had been caught looking down her blouse. Even as she accused the pastor of less than honorable conduct the deacon’s wife subtly leaned a little further over the desk. The pastor now had an even more generous view down her blouse.

The flummoxed preacher was almost at a loss for words. Almost. Like all good preachers he was always able to give an answer in season and out of season. “Yes, Sister Shirley. We must continually keep our eyes fixed on the cross of Christ. It symbolizes our salvation.” Mentally sighing in relief that he was able to give a good answer, the pastor hoped he had escaped further temptation.

“Did you notice my earrings, Pastor?” The pastor looked up at the woman’s beautiful face and noticed two tiny gold cross ear rings dangling from the woman’s pierced ears.” Do you think you should focus on these crosses as well?”

“Yes.” He replied with the feeling that he was being set up for something.

“Well, Pastor Hanson,” Shirley continued in a haughty tone, “We certainly want our pastor to stay focused on the cross. The members at this church want their pastor to lead them in the way of salvation. Maybe my daughter can help you to do just that. “Heather, come here.”

“Oh Lord, help me!” The pastor lifted up a silent plea to the Almighty. His prayer seemed to go unanswered as his eyes fell upon the fifteen-year old girl and he felt the surging flow of blood harden his cock to its full ten inches.

Heather Willet was abiding by the church’s strict rule that females only wear skirts or dresses to worship. But, the auburn haired teen, who looked like a younger version of her voluptuous mother, knew just how to stretch the law like a rubber band without breaking it. This Sunday she was threatening to break the rubber band with the way she was dressed. Her beautiful hair was done in a darling French braid from the top of her forehead to the nape of her neck. The hairstyle accentuated her dark complexion making her sparkling deep blue eyes seem even bluer. Her eyes and her complexion she inherited from her father. Everything else about the fifteen year old’s body made her a clone of her mother.

Rev. Hanson’s eyes drank in the beauty of the girl’s face and eyes. He even let his gaze linger on the little gold cross earrings dangling from her pretty ear lobes. But the man of God’s eyes were forced to move by the movement of the teen towards his desk. The sight of the teen beauty walking toward his desk made his cock twitch uncontrollably. Heather was wearing an identical pair of heels to her mother that revealed almost all of her sexy feet to the man’s gaze. As his eyes took in the beauty of her sexy teenage legs the preacher’s view was not stopped by a proper conservative hemline at the girl’s calves. For this Sunday’s service Heather had picked out a lavender spaghetti strap dress that showed the beauty of her legs to six inches above her knees. The dress, inappropriate for a Baptist church in it’s length, was equally inappropriate in what it revealed. The material, like her mother’s blouse was somewhat sheer. The tightness of the dress against the girl’s skin revealed something shocking to the pastor. He could clearly see the impression of her panties through the dress, and even more disconcerting, Heather was not wearing a bra. The preacher could make out the silver dollar sized areolas and hard nipples of her D cup breasts. The dress was cut straight across the top of the low cut bodice that rested where her ample teenage breasts began their swell. Like her mother, Heather wore a dainty gold cross necklace that rested at the apex of her abundant cleavage.

As she walked across the office floor to the pastor’s desk, Heather Willet’s large braless boobs bounced saucily up and down with her every move. Reverend Hanson was rendered apoplectic by the teen’s ungodly flaunting of the wondrous bodily beauty God had bestowed upon her.

“My dear Lord, Jesus. Help me to counsel this girl about her sinful and vulgar dress. Lord, give me wisdom. This girl is the same age as my Lois...” The pastor’s silent, urgent prayer was abruptly brought to a halt by the violent lurch of his cock at the thought of his daughter. For a brief moment he had the sensation that he was cumming in his pants. He was spared that embarrassment but a large amount of pre cum was leaking incessantly from the head of his giant penis. If he did not get better control of himself and this uncomfortable situation, the preacher would have a large wet spot on his suit pants when he stood before the congregation to preach. “Oh Lord! Why did that happen?” He silently asked his God.

Straightening himself in his chair and clasping his hands together, the minister looked, into the emerald eyes of Shirley Willet. “Why are you and your daughter coming to my office so close to the start of the worship service? Is this not something that could wait until after the service, Mrs. Willet?

“No, I don’t think so, pastor.” Shirley spoke with the gentleness of a concerned and loving church member.

The preacher began to relax, in spite of what he had seen. The Godly concern and love of a pastor for his flock was taking over and blocking out temptation. His cock began to soften and shrink to its still long but completely limp size. The pastor offered up another silent prayer of thanksgiving to the Almighty for his deliverance from sin.

“Well, Sister Shirley, what is it that is so urgent it cannot wait until after the worship service?”

“Pastor Hanson,” Shirley responded in the formal tone of a church leader. “There is sin in the church. We have some of our members openly living in sin. I must share this with you. It needs to be addressed.”

Not wanting to hear what he believed would be gossip, the pastor adroitly tried to postpone the backbiting of a deacon’s wife, “My dear sister, these issues must certainly be addressed in their due course, but now is not the...”

“Now! Now is the time, Pastor!” The deacon’s wife responded in the authoritarian voice that demonstrated that she was the church matriarch and she was not to be denied. “Pastor, we brought you here to Wildwood to be our shepherd. The flock needs shepherding. Now! There is unspeakable debauchery being performed in this church. This very morning!”

The deacon’s wife was indicating that the unthinkable, sex, was taking place in the church building. The pastor was all ears and concern. Nodding his head in affirmation that he would hear the woman’s complaint the pastor spoke, “Shirley, Heather, please have a seat on the sofa. I’ll close the door.”

As the pastor got up from his desk and walked towards the office door, the mother and daughter seated themselves on opposite ends of the sofa across from the pastor’s desk. The good minister of God wisely kept his eyes off of the females as they retreated the few feet to the sofa. The pastor was violating one of his strictest personal edicts of ministerial ethics as he shut the office door. He was in a closed room with two members of the opposite sex, neither of them being his wife. He quickly justified his action as morally safe and pure because it was a mother and daughter, and the seriousness of what was about to be discussed. He also believed that the church being filled with people would protect him from any unethical behavior.

He started to return to his desk when Shirley Willet’s voice caused him to turn his eyes towards the two church members sitting on the sofa. “Pastor, please sit over here with us.”

The pastor knew it was not a request. “I believe we can talk about this better if I am seated at my desk.”

“Pastor,” The deacon’s wife intoned, “What we are about to share with you is not for others to hear. Voices carry. The walls have ears. We must speak quietly.”

Relenting, the pastor took a seat between the mother and daughter. Sitting so close to the two beauties and the sweet smell of their perfume was not a wise decision for him to make. He instantly regretted his decision when Heather and Shirley snuggled close on either side of him and brought their sexy legs up on the sofa and folded them to their sides. The action of the two put their weight on their hips and against the pastor’s body. The minister felt trapped.

Remaining calm, the pastor looked to his left at the deacon’s wife. “Shirley, now please tell me. What is going on in the church?”

Shirley locked her green eyes on the pastor and said, “I think it would be better if Heather told you about it. What has happened partially involves her.”

The pastor looked into the wide blue eyes of the teen. Her mother very gently hissed, “Heather, sweetie. Tell our pastor what you have been doing. He needs to hear all about it. Don’t be shy. He’s the man of God. He will help you. Go on baby. Tell him everything.” Shirley looked across the pastor and into Her daughter’s beautiful eyes.

The pastor felt Heather’s hands grip his bicep tightly as she pouted her lips and looked into his eyes with the pleading look of a small child”

“Pastor Hanson?” Heather’s voice had the sound and tone of a very small child talking to her Daddy. It was not the voice of a fifteen-year-old and the pastor was made uneasy by it.

“Yes, Heather? Do you want to tell me something?” The pastor was now very concerned for the teenager. He just knew something had happened to her when she was a young child. He prayed against his intuition that it was not sexual abuse she had endured as a preteen. But his ministerial and counseling experience had alerted him to one of the signs of childhood sexual abuse.

In her cute little girl’s voice Heather spoke, “Pastor Hanson, what would you say if I told you that my Daddy makes me unzip his pants and take out his great big pee tail and lick it and suck it until he shoots his white stuff in my mouth?”

The pastor was shocked by the girl’s confession. He quickly looked to Shirley and saw in her eyes confirmation that what her daughter just shared was true. So much abuse in the world. Lives ruined. Families destroyed. He began to boil with holy anger on the inside. But he knew he must get to the bottom of it. It would be an ugly scene, but her father, if one could call him a dad, needed to be brought to justice for this sin.

Shirley spoke with the concern of a mother, “Go ahead, Heather. He needs to hear it all so he can help us.”

The pastor’s mind was totally focused on the teen and her horrible situation. He did not notice the movement as Shirley now gripped his other arm. Both mother and daughter lifted and rested a leg on the top of his thighs.

Continuing in her sweet, little girl voice, Heather asked, “Is it ok that he takes my clothes off and licks my pee pee?”

“My God! Noooo! Heather!” the pastor could barely contain his outrage.

“What if he makes me lie down on my canopy bed and sticks his big pee tail in my little pee pee until his white stuff comes out? Sometimes he even licks me and swallows his white stuff after doing that. Is that ok, Pastor Hanson?”

Reverend Hanson was now beside himself with holy anger. “Noooooo! Heather! I’m so sorry this has happened to you. Your Dad is a charlatan. He is not of God. He is a rapist! He has broken the law and committed incest. He has hurt you! He must be punished. He must pay for taking your innocence.

Shirley’s face showed motherly concern as the pastor looked back at her. What the pastor did not see was the sopping wet panties hidden by the skirt of the deacon’s wife. Shirley Willet’s pussy was on fire. The mother was incredibly turned on by the situation and the testimony of her teen daughter. The angry pastor also did not notice her subtle movements as she moved her leg and lowered one of her hands to the inside of the pastor’s thigh. Slowly, she lightly traipsed her fingers back and forth along his strong inner thigh.

Leaning her face close to the preacher’s, Shirley whispered very quietly in his ear. “That’s not all, Pastor Hanson. My baby has some questions to ask you. You can answer her. You can help her. Help my baby girl. She’s the same age as your Lois. Help her.”

In the midst of his anger and outrage at what deacon Willet had done to his daughter, the Reverend’s cock lurched violently the instant Shirley whispered his own fifteen year old daughter’s name.

Heather now lifted her head and whispered in his other ear. “Is it ok for a fifteen year old to have sex with her daddy?”

“NNNNOOOOOOOOO!” The preacher was almost yelling.

“What is it?” the deacon’s wife responded in a startled voice.

Heather giggled. “I just asked the Pastor Hanson if it was ok for a fifteen year old to have sex with her daddy.”

“Young lady!” Shirley sounded disgusted. “You explain yourself to the pastor right now!”

“But,” Heather was being coy. “What if Daddy didn’t take my clothes off? What if he didn’t make me lick and suck his big ‘ol pee tail? What if my daddy didn’t lick my pee pee and stick his big thingie in me on my bed?”

“Well...” the pastor was confused. Why would the girl tell her story and then recant? He was even more confused by her mother’s approval of what she was doing. “ ... Then those things didn’t happen, which is very good. But, why did you tell me if they didn’t really happen?”

“Because Pastor,” The teen gave the confused man a real shock as the truth of what she was telling him sank in. “What I really want to ask is...” The girl paused as though she was afraid to go on.

“Go on, Heather. It’s ok. No other person will know besides your mother and me,” He reassured the teen.

Heather floored the preacher with her response, “Is it all right for a girl to unzip her daddy’s pants and take his big fat cock out if she’s the one who wants to do it? Can she take his hard prick and lick it, then put it in her mouth and suck him until he cums buckets if she wants to? Can she beg him to stick his huge dick in her tight teen pussy and fuck her hard into the mattress of her bed until he fills her tight little cunt with his hot cum?”

In spite of his moral outrage the pastor’s cock continued to twitch and threatened to blossom once again into full hardness. The mother and daughter had both increased the pressure of their hands as they massaged the preacher’s thighs. They were now pressing their large clothed breasts against the preacher’s arms. He felt their firm extended nipples poking him through his shirtsleeves.

The pastor noticed for the first time how the bodies of the mother and daughter were pressed against his body, undulating against him as they were clutching the man of God with their bodies, hands, and legs.

Shirley seductively whispered in the preacher’s ear, “Would you like your daughter to beg you to... ?

“Noooooooooooooooooo! “ The pastor bellowed as his cock jerked violently to steely hardness down his pants leg. Lewd images of young Heather Willet kneeling naked before her father’s hard cock and begging him to fuck her appeared in the preacher’s mind. Those images melted into vivid images of the minister fucking his very own daughter. Reverend Hanson reared up in a righteous attempt to escape from the close presence of the two females. His mind focused on escaping the demonic onslaught that was now flooding his heart and thoughts with mind blowing evil perverted incestuous desire. Hot, wicked evil bombarded his mind with the unholy perverted desire to fuck his big hard cock up the tight, wet, virgin pussy of his 15-year-old daughter, Lois.

With a strength that startled the deacon’s wife and her daughter, Reverend Hanson lifted the three of them off the sofa. However, the weight of Shirley and Heather kept him off balance and he crashed back to the sofa. The movement shifted mother and daughter so they were both nearly on top of their pastor pinning him down.

Shirley began to run her fingers lightly through the preacher’s hair while Heather massaged her hands up his thigh to his rigid cock. Deftly, with skill well beyond that of the average teen girl, Heather began squeezing and rubbing up and down the full length of her pastor’s cock with her dainty nail polished fingers. Shirley leaned in and breathed hotly in the pastor’s ear.

“Mmmmmmmmm Passssssstoooorrrrrr,” Shirley moaned into his ear, “You naughty boy. I believe thinking about Daddies fucking their nasty ‘ol cocks into their daughters’ horny little cunts turns you on.”

“Mommy! Pastor Hanson feels real big. Just like Daddy ... and ... Jimmy!” Heather now picked up the tempo, rubbing the pastor’s massive cock faster. The material of his pants added more friction. His aching hard cock throbbed angrily trying to rip through the confining material of his suit pants.

Shirley hissed at her daughter in a catty voice, “You greedy little cum bucket! I can read your filthy mind. Your daddy and brother aren’t enough for you, are they? No, you want Pastor Hanson, too, don’t you?”

Shirley nuzzled her cheek against the minister and began rubbing his chest and lightly pinching his nipples through his shirt.

“What do you think of my daughter, pastor Hanson? I don’t know what to do with her, really. I’m afraid she is becoming a selfish cock hungry cunt and...”

“Oh, you’re just jealous Mommy!”

“Listen to the filth coming from her mouth, Pastor! I should wash her mouth out with soap.”

“Sister Shirley! Heather! Stop!” The pastor tried to lift himself from his entrapment once again to no avail. “You must not speak this way! This is ungodly!”

“What is ungodly pastor?” asked Heather.

“Your talk ... yyyour ... what you are doing...” the preacher stammered

“What, exactly, are we doing Pastor Hanson?” Shirley asked.

“You’re ... you...” gasped the nearly speechless pastor

“Making your cock all big and hard!” giggled Heather

Mortified, the pastor remained silent as Heather continued massaging his prick.

“You think it is sin, don’t you Pastor?” Shirley continued. You believe the Bible says it’s wrong for a child and a parent to have sex, right? Yet your cock gets hard every time you think of your own daughter!”

The preacher felt his huge cock spasm uncontrollably.

“Nooo! I don’t get ... Yes. Sister Willet, have you not read what Scripture teaches about immorality? Have you not read what a great and evil sin incest is?”

“Oh, I have indeed, Pastor. But maybe I missed something. Maybe you can show Heather and me exactly why incest is wrong.”

Seeing a way of escape from his predicament, the pastor said, “Let me get my Bible, I’ll show you.”

As the preacher again made to get up from the sofa, Shirley shifted her body completely on top of her minister, while she also began massaging his cock with her left hand.

“Ohhhhhhh Pastor! God HAS blessed you! And you are about to get an even bigger blessing. Heather, darling...”

“What, Mommy?”

“Be a sweetie and help our pastor. Go over to his desk and get his Bible.”

“Ok.” the teen giggled.

Giving the preacher’s cock a firm squeeze, Heather slowly got up from the sofa and sashayed her way behind the minister’s desk.

The preacher did not miss seeing the saucy movement of the teen’s buttocks in her tight purple dress. Her sexy movement was not lost on her mother either. Their eyes were locked on her ass and the reverend’s cock throbbed against the pressure of Shirley’s hand.

Heather’s mom breathed, “Doesn’t Heather have the tightest, sexiest little butt you have ever seen?”

The preacher could only groan in torment. But, was it the torment of a godly man being tested with sexual sin, or the torment of a man in the throes of sexual frustration?

The girlish laughter of the teenager drew the attention of Shirley and her minister to his desk.

Heather stood behind his desk holding her minister’s open Bible on the palm of one hand and his sermon outline in her other. She began waiving his sermon notes in the air.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.