Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sixteen year-old Bryna has a secret voyeuristic side, and regularly watches her hunky older brother Jason get off. He discovers her secret by accident and their relationship gets spicier than it "should."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

I love to watch my older brother masturbate.

His name is Jason, and he’s taller than me, and built sturdily. The auburn hair our mother gave us curls nicely around his face, since he keeps it semi-long, and just looking at his bronzed, built, naked body with his wide green eyes and curly locks is enough to make me wet, but seeing him like that and also intently stroking his cock just goes the extra mile. When I watch him I can’t help but slide a finger between my soaking pussy lips and rub up and down my clit. Somehow my rubbing gets to be the same rhythm as his strokes, which seems to make it even sexier.

My name is Bryna, and I’m sixteen, two years younger than my brother. I didn’t get the curls from our dad, so my auburn hair is straight as a pin. I keep it short because it gets in the way otherwise. I’ve always thought that Jason got all of the attractive genes, what with my flat hair and gray-blue speckled eyes, and the fact that I’m sort of short--compared to Jason--and rounded. By that I mean “curvy.” At least, that’s what Mum calls it. It makes me feel fat. I’m soft all over, and I feel like I have too much thigh and not enough breast--they’re pretty small. My hips are very round and wide, good for childbirth, but also good for what I think of as my doorstop--my butt, which is more than a good handful.

So I’m not, in my books at least, very attractive or sexually alluring. The boys leave me alone and actually, so does pretty much everyone--unfortunately, I have the blessing and curse of being much more mature than everyone else my age, which to said peers translates into aloofness.

Today he went to the garden shed. I know he has a couple of erotic magazines in there. I’ve followed him before and gone and looked after. They’re actually pretty hardcore.

But today, seemingly for no reason at all, after dinner, Jason decided he needed to jerk off. He didn’t say so, of course, but I’ve started to recognize the dark, primitive, and urgent look in his eyes when a good cum is all he wants. So, several minutes after he disappeared, I followed him.

The garden shed has what we call the “cellar” on the other side of it. It’s really an old tornado shelter that’s under the shed, but you can see right through the floor into the shed if you know where to look, and I do.

Quietly, I climbed into the cellar and shut it behind me, squinting as my eyes adjust. I hadn’t noticed Jason wanting to masturbate lately, and I never seemed to have a satisfying orgasm if I wasn’t watching him, so lately I’d been feeling extra horny. I hoped it was going to be good today.

When I found the the floor crack and pressed my eyes to it, Jason was right where I expected him to be--leaning against the counter at the other end of the shed. His shorts and boxers were around his ankles, and since the summer day was hot he wasn’t wearing a shirt, either. I watched eagerly as the muscles in his arms and chest rippled with each movement, and then my eyes settled hungrily on his hand wrapped around his cock.

Apparently, my brother was well-endowed. Although I had never seen another cock, I estimated his was about eight inches long when fully erect, and quite thick around too. I’d done some research on it, wondering if they were all that big, and found out that he was somewhat of a rarity.

And oh, did he have a beautiful cock.

I suppose “beautiful” is a weird way to put it. Let me try to explain. Watching Jason stroke the skin back and forth on his rigid red cock simultaneously makes my mouth water, knees weak, and pussy very, very hungry. It makes me want to plunge two fingers deep inside the wetness between my legs, which is something I have promised to myself I wouldn’t do. My clitty gets all the attention and gives all the orgasms until the time a cock gets to take my virginity.

Today he doesn’t have the magazines. I can tell he’s made a fantasy for himself--perhaps that’s the reason he needed to get off so badly.

Jason’s eyes are tight shut and he is gripping himself firmly, and stroking very slowly. He is murmuring to himself as he jacks off, which I know he does when fantasizing.

Suddenly he moans quietly, a low sound that makes my nipples and a place deep inside of me tingle. I push my bikini bottoms to the side and my fingers find my clit.

‘What do you think you’re doing, huh?’ He says in a quiet but firm voice, and for a second I think he’s talking to me before he groans again.

A seemingly vicious jerk on his cock.

‘Going ... around ... in that skimpy bikini ... all day, ‘ he pants, cheeks flushed. ‘What ... do you think you’re doing ... teasing me? I’ve watched ... your ass jiggle. It’s ... perfect. I know you ... hate it ... but I want to grab it.’

Another low moan, and then he stops talking about teasing and instead spits on his hand before rubbing it around his cock in a new way.

‘Awww ... you’re making me crazy. Take in as much as you can... ‘ He squeezes. ‘ ... but don’t hurt yourself. Awww ... that’s it.’

Ooh, a blowjob fantasy? Nice. He always gets really into these ones. We’re both gonna have a great cum today. As I think this, my fingers rub circles. I can feel wetness seeping out of my pussy and take some of it before going back to my clit.

But suddenly, it changes. Jason usually never changes when he’s in a fantasy, so I’m surprised when he stops the new motion and says heavily, ‘I’d love to cum in your mouth, but I’d love it even more if I could cum in your pussy.’

It seems like this is an ongoing fantasy. Could he be talking about a real girl he wants to have sex with? I wonder.

Jason says, ‘Ohhh, yesss, thank you baby, ‘ and then he’s humping his fist as if he were fucking it.

‘Wow ... wow ... it feels so good inside you, ‘ Jason moans, slowing his pace some. ‘We should have done this sooner ... little sister.’ He moans again but I’ve stopped my touching. Did I just hear right?! Is he talking about me??

My suspicions are confirmed when Jason’s head falls back and he makes longer strokes. I recognize that. I know that when Jason gets into that rhythm...

‘Ohhhh, I think I’m going to cum soon, Bryna, ‘ Jason gasps, a sound I love when he’s close to his peak. ‘I’m ... going ... to ... cum.’

Past shock and without shame, I bury one of my fingers deep into my pussy and press on my clit with my thumb, determined to have a mind-blowing orgasm from the super hot stuff that Jason is considering.

I end up having the best orgasm of my life--so far, my knees trembling, pussy contracting and juices flooding from me.

Unfortunately, I also gasp quite loudly, which distracts Jason from his final strokes towards release. He immediately tenses, suspicious. If only I’d cum at the same time he did, he wouldn’t have even noticed! Oh, shit.

‘Who is that?’ He says, voice low. ‘Where are you?’ And then, uncertain on the off chance that it could be our parents, he says worriedly, ‘I’ll be out in just a minute. Looking for the shears.’

Thankfully, he has an alibi for that one. Jason is our main gardener, and he even loves it, experimenting with new plants, fertilizers, and procedures. He’s successfully grafted more than once.

I hold my breath.

When no one makes a sound or a move, Jason sighs and starts stroking again. I can tell that he’s frustrated and almost had a case of blue balls, and even so his peak will not be a good as it would have been.

Nevertheless, he cums a good two minutes later, his mouth opening wordlessly in pleasure as his head is thrown back, streaks of cum becoming airborne only to end up across the floor, which he’ll wipe up after. I’ve seen him do it.

I wait several minutes after he’s gone to come out of the cellar, then find a lay-back chair on the porch and close my eyes, stretching and lying out. It is ten minutes later that Jason reappears, looking at me with suspicion.

‘Where were you?’ He says. ‘Mum was looking for you.’

‘I walked down to Tom’s, ‘ I lied easily. Tom’s was the old gas station a mile or so down the road in our rural location. Despite his lack of customers, Tom had been open for at least twenty years, and he sold lemonade, slushies, gum, chocolate, candy, chips, and other convenience store pleasures. I frequented it at least once every week whether or not I bought anything; it was not unlikely that I had gone to pay old Tom a visit.

‘Hmm, ‘ he said. There was pause, and then Jason said, ‘You’re mighty flushed all over. Don’t you think you might be burning?’

‘No, ‘ I said. ‘It’s a healthy flush.’ I was still glowing from my own powerful orgasm.

‘That’s for sure, ‘ Jason said, and wandered away, making me wonder just what he had meant.

I was almost in bed when I saw Jason walk past the open door to my room. I was reading, and glanced up when I saw him.

‘Where’re you going?’ I asked curiously.

‘I forgot to fertilize my roses, ‘ he said as way of explanation, and kept going.

‘Oh, ‘ I said, but then realized his lie. I’d even been there when he’d done it! Surely my older brother couldn’t be so hungry to masturbate twice in one night?! I was pretty sure that’s what he was doing.

Deciding to find out I snuck out behind him several minutes later, and crawled into the cellar. It was even darker in there than before, and took my eyes several seconds to adjust. By the time they did it was too late; a hand clapped over my mouth and strong arms pulled my back to a front.

I was terrified and ready to scream even with the muffling hand when a voice hissed in my ear, ‘Don’t scream, Bryna.’

Stunned, I looked back in horror into Jason’s grimly set face. He let me go and I couldn’t have screamed then if I wanted to.

‘You followed me here, ‘ he said. ‘I think we both know why. How long have you been watching me jerk off?’

‘What do you mean?’ I said, suddenly finding my voice again. ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ ‘Liar, ‘ he said. ‘I heard you earlier, you gasped. I was pretty sure it was you, but I thought it was because you caught me going at it. But it was because you were cumming, wasn’t it? Having a gooood orgasm. Am I right? I saw your “healthy flush,” Bryna, and it was that of a satisfied woman.’

I blushed. I don’t know if he saw it in the dark.

‘How long?’ Jason said again.

‘At least a year, ‘ I burst out finally. ‘And yes, I diddle myself while I watch you. Okay? Are you happy now?’

‘Oh, more than happy, ‘ Jason said in a low voice, and even in the dimness I could see the gleam in his eyes. ‘Much more than happy.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.