A Game of Footsie - Cover

A Game of Footsie

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - When does a game change from playful, innocent fun into something more? Something with deeper significance? Something very, very different? Something surprising, unsettling, and inappropriate?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

ALIA SAT AT THE kitchen island counter and studied the Kelsey’s portfolio. She debated moving some of their investment into high-tech stocks. Apple and Netflix still had legs. Cisco was about to report strong earnings. The industrials were struggling. Still, was it right? The Kelsey’s were five years from retirement. Risk should be minimized at this stage of their lives. Maybe reinvest eight percent into tech stocks with a short term plan. Yes. That would work. She’d call them tomorrow.

“Mom?”

Glancing up from the papers spread on the counter, and closing her laptop, she smiled. “What’s up, sweetheart?” she asked, drawing Jasmin to her side, caressing her long, long tight wavy hair, so silky.

“I want to talk.”

“Pull up a stool and let’s talk. Do you want some tea? I’m making myself some.”

“No thanks. Maybe a Coke?”

While Alia busied herself filling the kettle, she encouraged Jasmin. “I’m all ears.”

“What’s it like being with Philip?”

Alia found a cup and saucer, pulled a Coke from the fridge and passed it over the counter to her daughter. “It’s fun and easy, and entertaining. He’s an intelligent and funny guy. You’ve probably noticed.” She found a bag of green tea and dropped it into the teacup.

“That wasn’t what I meant. I mean, what’s it like being in bed with him? You know, sex.”

Alia turned and studied Jasmin. This was a major breakthrough. For her daughter to even be thinking about sex with a male was major progress. She’d need to be careful. “Sex, when it’s not abusive, is wonderful. But, sex with someone you like is even better. When the other partner is kind and considerate and pays attention to your needs, then sex is amazing, the best feeling in the world. What brought this on, sweetheart?

Jasmin fiddled with her can of Coke, glancing down before meeting her mother’s eyes. “I’ve been thinking...”

“About what?”

“Well, it’s, like, Sia seems so happy and you, well, you sing when you think you’re on your own. I’ve heard you. You never used to sing. You’re so happy, too. And ... well...”

Alia smiled softly. “You want to feel that way?”

Jasmin nodded, her eyes looking at her finger as she traced the swirls of pink in the granite countertop.

Alia asked, “Have you been thinking about Philip?”

Jasmin nodded. “It’s not like I’m jealous,” she said.

“But you want to try making love with a man, right?”

“If it makes you and Sia feel so good, I thought, maybe, it might ... I might like it, too. Do you think I would?”

Alia moved around the counter. “Oh, Jasmin, honey,” she said softy wrapping her daughter in her arms. “I’m sure you’d enjoy it. But it doesn’t need to be Philip. There are a lot of considerate young guys out there. It’s always better if the guy turns you on, makes your heart race, and gives you butterflies in your stomach.”

Jasmin leaned her head onto her mother’s shoulder. “He makes you so happy. Sia adores him. And he’s the only guy I’ve ever felt comfortable around. Did you know he kissed my cheek? And his hugs, Mom his hugs are so good. He smells good, too.” She paused then continued. “Maybe there’s someone else out there, but I’m too scared to take a chance. I could pick the wrong guy and make things worse. I know Philip like he’s my own dad. I see how he behaves with me, and have you ever seen kinder eyes?”

As her mother hugged her, Jasmin said softly, “I don’t want to mess up anything you’ve got with him, Mom. I can wait.”

Alia thought just the opposite. For six long years she’d worried Jasmin would never recover from the abuse she’d been subjected to. In her mind, she couldn’t have picked a better person to introduce Jasmin to the real pleasure of sex, of making love, of the wondrous climaxes that felt so different compared to self pleasure.

Would Philip consider it? Of course he would. Alia smiled to herself. She wasn’t in the least surprised by Jasmin’s request. In fact, Philip was the perfect person for her; no emotional disappointment when an affair ended, no embarrassment, none of the nervousness of the unknown – Jasmin knew Philip and had seen the impact he’d had on Sia and herself. He was perfect.

“I think Philip will be thrilled to hear you are interested. I’m thrilled for you, sweetheart.” Giving Jasmin a kiss on her forehead, she asked, “Would you like me to ask him?”

“No, Mom. I think I’d like to ask him ... as long as you’re sure he won’t say no. I don’t think I could handle that.”

“Don’t worry. In his own way he loves you, too.”

Alia decided a word with Philip would be in order. She didn’t want to risk anything that might hurt Jasmin’s first tentative interest in intimacy with the opposite sex.

I LISTENED TO ALIA explain it to me. I understood every word. I understood her feelings and how important it was to both her and Jasmin. I got it. And, I couldn’t deny the excitement it brought, the thought of making love to Jasmin, a smaller, younger ebony goddess just like her mother.

But, as we sipped coffee at Benny’s Diner, the red vinyl booth giving us some privacy, I tried to understand how I’d arrived at this point. Having an energetic daughter as a lover was one thing. Adding an occasional lover in Alia had been harder to manage. Sure, I thought I had the stamina of a bull, but three lovers? It wasn’t just physically questionable, either. No. It was the emotional complications I couldn’t wrap my brain around.

“Earth to Philip,” Alia said with a smile, rubbing her foot on my leg under the table. “How was the trip?”

I grinned. “Long and convoluted.”

“So talk.”

“I didn’t tell you about Sia’s reaction to you and me being involved or how she reacted to the news of your pregnancy.”

“You mean her need to be desired, too, and her fear you’d love our child more?”

I was puzzled. “Since when do the two of you talk so much? Do I have any secrets?”

“Like panty-philia?”

I laughed loudly. Jesus, Sia was something else!

“So, what’s echoing through that mind?” Alia asked.

“I see complications. The girls are best friends but they’re teenagers. I’m not sure they can handle sharing the same person without jealousy ruining their relationship, and they have a wonderful relationship right now.”

Alia smiled at me, a soft ‘You can be so clueless’ smile. “Philip, do you really think those two haven’t talked about it? Do you think Jasmin would do anything behind Sia’s back? If you do, you don’t understand teen girls very well.”

I laughed, never a truer word said. “I understand teen girls as well as I understand the gravitational influence of black holes on orbiting planets.”

“So not at all.”

I nodded.

“You’re perfect for Jasmin. She’s not looking for true love. She’s not infatuated with you. She loves you like a father and trusts you. The simple fact that she trusts a male now is amazing progress.”

“Okay. So how should I treat her?”

Alia talked about gentleness, nervousness, Jasmin’s previous experience, abuse and fear. She gave me insights into her daughter’s perspective, her hopes, her desires. Alia armed me with knowledge and finally said, “You’re a gentle soul, Philip. She sees that. So just be yourself.”

Alia leaned back and rubbed the small bulge of her stomach, the first manifestation of her pregnancy. A look emerged in her beautiful eyes, one I associated with a starving velociraptor spotting a tied up lamb; me being the sacrificial lamb.

She glanced at her watch and then at me.

“I think we have time for a booty call. Drink up.”

Grinning, I gulped. Alia’s hormones were my friends; quickies my middle name. What panties was she wearing today?

Over the next couple of weeks, Jasmin found opportunities to be alone with me. I was quite certain Sia didn’t have to run to the 7-11 for ice cream. We had plenty. I was sure a shopping trip with Alia to buy “girl stuff” was a ruse, too. I didn’t mind. Forewarned is forearmed.

At first, Jasmin would just sit with me in the kitchen while I cooked, or on the couch as we watched TV. Her quiet laughter grew more frequent, her hugs longer, and, eventually, she sat next to me, smiling shyly when I put my arm around her shoulder.

Intimacy took a while and I was okay with that. Jasmin was unsure, a novice, and clearly working to take a bigger step; a harder psychological step. I did nothing but encourage her, responding to actions, never initiating with anything but hugs of affection.

In her own sweet way, she slowly led our conversations towards Sia and me, and then her mother and me. She finally admitted to wondering what it would be like to be with me and when she did, she turned her face up from my side and looked at me with such sweet yearning and shyness and uncertainty, her exotic dark eyes wide. She was deeply beautiful.

It was easy to bend and touch her lips with mine, a slight brush, her lips warm and silken. It was a simple kiss that broke the barrier and let intimacy enter our relationship.

“I’d be so honored, Jasmin. We have all the time in the world, so relax and have fun. I’m not going anywhere.”

I kissed her gently again. She had soft lips that communicated sweet hesitancy; very attractive.

There was no rush to bed. In fact, over the next couple of weeks, Jasmin slowly became comfortable with demonstrations of affection when Sia and Alia were around, Sia grinning behind her hand, mismatched eyes twinkling, Alia smiling quietly as she observed her daughter overcome her fears, giving me a spontaneous tight hug, lingering in my arms.

I discovered how little control I had in my life. Sia and Jasmin arranged a sleepover at Jasmin’s house. Alia called and asked me to keep her company and to bring some wine.

After an excellent dinner Alia flirted with me on the couch. Loud music came from Jasmin’s bedroom along with bursts of laughter. Alia leaned against me. We kissed.

“How about staying over tonight,” she suggested, drawing my hand over her growing breast.

I was horny. A bit of energetic sex was just the ticket. “I’m here for you, Alia,” I assured with a grin.

She laughed.

I was clueless. I’d been manipulated by pros. Waiting for Alia to arrive, sitting up in her bed, and horny, the bedroom door opened and Jasmin entered, eyes hesitant as she looked at me, a small shy smile on her pretty face. She closed the bedroom door and paused.

She was so pretty, so young, so slender. Her emerald green pajama shorts, silky and sexy, were matched to a camisole with lace trim at the top. The camisole draped, giving shape to her breasts. Her slender legs looked longer. Jasmin’s hair was pulled back, gathered in a clasp at the nape of her neck, a full, bushy, jet black ponytail falling down her back.

She was gorgeous, her shyness enhancing her appeal, young, a delicate waif of a girl, uncertain and nervous. I smiled and held out my hand in invitation.

ALIA TURNED THE LIGHTS off and headed down the hall. She was nervous and worried, despite trusting Philip implicitly. This was so important for Jasmin; one chance to finally fix what Jerry had broken so harshly. Needing reassurance, despite her confidence in Philip, she knocked on Jasmin’s bedroom door.

When Sia responded, Alia entered.

“Are you tired?” she asked Sia.

Sia, sitting up against the headboard, covers over her raised knees, her iPhone resting against them, glanced up and smiled.

“You look worried,” Sia observed. “You shouldn’t. Jasmin will be fine. Dad’ll make sure of it.”

Alia again marveled at how insightful Sia was. She was such a well-balanced girl. “You’re not jealous at all, are you,” she said, sitting on the edge of the bed, the mattress dipping.

“Nope. I was jealous of you, at first, but it worked out.” After a moment’s consideration, she continued, “Jasmin needs this. She deserves to know how good it can be. She’s missed so much.”

Alia smiled softly and curled a loose tress of Sia’s hair behind her ear. “How did you get to be so mature?”

“Dad. He trusts me. He never treated me like a stupid kid.” Sia shuffled to one side and patted the bed.

With easy comfort, Alia settled next to Sia and put her arm over Sia’s shoulder. “I assume you know how lucky you are.”

“Yup.” Sia grinned. “I assume you know how lucky you are, too. Can I ask you something? I have questions.”

Alia smiled to herself; Sia and her questions - perfectly charming. “Ask away.”

“Um, well, those guys are trying something new. I wondered if we might ... If you’d like ... I mean, I’ve wondered what it was like for Jasmin...”

“Being with me,” Alia finished.

“Uh-huh.”

“I’d love to,” Alia said feeling a warm flush of excitement. Then Sia shocked her.

“I wonder what it would be like to watch them. Exciting I think.”

Alia tried to picture Philip making love to Jasmin, her little girl, a spark of arousal at the thought, and surprise, too. Since when did she find voyeurism erotic? “I image it would be very erotic.” She hugged Sia.

“Maybe we could, like, after ... later sometime, all be together in bed. That would be something.”

Now aroused, Alia had no trouble imagining them all in bed. In fact, thinking about participating together was deliciously illicit. “How did you become so adventurous?” she asked.

“Dad said there’s nothing we can’t do as long as both of us want to and it doesn’t involve pain or humiliation.” Sia glanced at Alia. “Would you like to get comfortable in bed?”

Alia smiled and nodded. Two minutes later, Sia tossed her nightshirt to the bottom of the bed and Alia slipped under the covers. Two naked bodies, warm and soft, came together. Alia loved Sia’s slender body against her, her small breasts pressed against hers.

They kissed gently. Alia caressed Sia, mapping the shape of Sia’s body, her back, her hip, and with a pulse of pleasure, her incredible bottom, shapely, compact, sensual.

Tongues touched just as Alia’s fingertips traced Sia’s cleft from behind. Sia murmured into the kiss, writhing slightly at the gentle stimulation.

As the kiss intensified, both of them moved their hands down between each other, each easing their hips back to give room. Alia cupped Sia’s pussy and, at the feel of her downy pubes and sexy mons, she trembled. What was it about an adolescent pubis that excited her so?

Sia’s heart beat faster, her fingers combing through Alia’s silky soft pubes, her lush pussy, finding warmth and moisture below.

Kissing each other deeper, breathing faster, both fondled each other, one with experience, the other with caution. Both found each other’s clits and shuddered, excitement mounting, moist arousal increasing, pussies pulsing.

Alia led, setting the pace, Sia following. Hips started moving, pussies pressing to each other’s hands. Arousal grew, intensified, bodies hunching, moving under the covers. The kiss broke, both needing to breath, panting, nipples rubbing, sensitive, pulses of pleasure.

Sia was the first, gasping, her body jerking, her climax blossoming. At the sounds of her sweet climax, Alia followed, a surge of pleasure hitting, pussy contracting, waves of ecstasy washing through her. Both came together, one young, one mature and pregnant, hormones raging. They writhed together in bliss, their orgasms all-consuming.

Stillness came, bodies damp with perspiration, hot, relaxed from release, limp and at peace.

“Now I know what Jasmin was saying,” Sia said softly as they cuddled together. “Do you think you’d like to do this again sometime?”

I WATCHED JASMIN MOVE towards me. Her shyness showed in her soft smile and slow approach, her beautiful dark eyes observant. She took my hand and let me lead her to the bed. I held the covers up for her. She slipped in, so light the bed hardly moved.

I was acutely conscious of how careful I needed to be. Every move, every look had to be controlled. No risk could be taken. Every step had to follow comfortably from the last, a natural progression leading to the natural conclusion.

Jasmin lay on her back next to me, not initiating contact. Rolling and rising onto my elbow, I leaned over, smiled, caressed her bare arm and kissed her gently.

I felt stiffness in her arm. Her lips didn’t respond. Why? Breaking the kiss, I studied her eyes for answers. Fear danced a shadow through them.

In a flash of insight, I understood and cursed myself. Leaning over her I loomed large, a dominating position. How could I be so stupid so soon? It must have evoked memories, unpleasant ones.

Laying down, I rolled Jasmin towards me, bringing her slender body to mine. “I’ll never hurt you, Jasmin. We’ll go at your pace. You’re in charge.”

She smiled slightly. “Okay.”

This time the kiss was sweet, her hand tentatively settling on my chest. I caressed her back, calming, soft, and slowly the kiss intensified, lips pressing together. She smiled when the kiss ended, closed her eyes for the next, and sighed audibly when the tip of my tongue brushed her lips.

Her hand moved down to rest on my hip. I caressed down her back, my hand sliding over her silky camisole to settle on her gorgeous ass, so slender yet mounded out, sensual, arousing. With gentle pressure, I drew her closer.

When she felt my erection against her stomach she stiffened for a second, relaxed, and pressed her body to me, her tongue emerging to touch mine.

“You really are a beautiful girl,” I said, when the kiss ended. “I’m such a lucky guy.”

Jasmin smiled with pleasure. We kissed. Slowly, ever so slowly, our kisses grew in intimacy, Jasmin gaining confidence as she shed her fear, her tongue more active, the kiss intensifying.

I tracked her comfort though her body, using it as a guide for when to urge forward, when to ease off. I used her body to judge when to caress her side and, as my hand gently palmed her breast over her camisole, Jasmin murmured, relaxed, her tongue active.

Slightly larger than Sia’s, it was just as firm, holding its sexy shape even on her side. Excitement hit when I discovered her nipple was large, like her mother’s, prominent and aroused. I adored the shape of adolescent breasts, so very sexy. Jasmin actually trembled when I explored, a caress, a thumb pad brush, followed by taking it in my hand and testing its resilience.

Her hand stayed on my hip.

We kissed, lips moving, her breath wafting against my cheek, fresh and warm. She trembled when I slipped my hand down and under her camisole, drawing it up, my erection straining as I cupped her bare breast, sensed the stippling of her areola and tight nipple. Jasmin’s skin was silky soft, warm to the touch, alive with tremors.

“You’ve got beautiful breasts,” I whispered. “I can’t tell you how much they turn me on.”

She smiled, pride and excitement in her dark, dark eyes. We kissed, still sweet but lips moving, tongues caressing, and I shivered with pleasure when the tips of her fingers touched my erection. They trailed up lightly measuring the length, passed the ridge of my crown, and touched the tip, pausing at the feel of precum before spreading it around. My heart rate spiked. Innocent exploration was so damned sexy.

Reluctantly, I stopped fondling her amazing breast, withdrew my hand, and eased her camisole up. Jasmin’s comfort with me showed. She rolled onto her back and drew it up and off.

I gasped silently at the sight. Ebony skin sloped up dramatically on each adolescent breast, topped by almost black areolae and prominent nipples. I resisted the urge to lean over and kiss them, and glanced at her face instead. Jasmin was watching me with a small smile playing across her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.