That Country - Cover

That Country

Copyright© 2017 by Barely Sofia

Chapter 7: First days (VII)

Ona Connor’s Diary

April 17th

The one thing I wanted to do that Sunday was to avoid leaving our home safety. Saturday I woke up optimistic, and it ended as a real nightmare. Sunday I was feeling far from optimistic.

I woke up, took a shower and looked at myself in the mirror, pink tag. I tried to remember what that meant.

Masters can order the girl to take off any or all clothes, physical contact is allowed except the genitals, orders to expose the property or to force her into submission are also allowed.

That was scary, for sure I wasn’t going anywhere without Mike, the only one who could keep me safe from other Masters.

Neither Mom nor Dad had noticed the new tag, I thought about keeping it covered. Yes, maybe I could hide it to them for a few days, but, for three months? Impossible.

Of course, Mom noticed during breakfast.

“Oh, my! Mike! What have you done?” She said. I wasn’t sure about what she was talking about until she reached for my tag with her fingers.

“I didn’t do anything!” Mike replied, adopting a defensive position.

“Then ... Why is Ona wearing this tag?”

“Mom! Stop with that! Talk to me!” I screamed. I hated when others talked about me as if I couldn’t talk on my own. She looked at me, shaking her head. “It’s my fault, ok? Not his!”

“See, Carl? That’s why I don’t want the kids to be on their own, it’s dangerous!” She continued talking with Dad, again, not to me.

“Since I’m being ignored I’m going to my room so you can talk about me!” I said, just standing up and leaving the room mad.

I cried again, I partially agreed with mom, being out of the house was dangerous, but I just couldn’t stay at home all day, that would make me crazy.

Later, Mom came to “apologize”. In that way moms do it, letting you know that they support you, but also that you’re wrong.

It was again a sunny day, if I liked anything about the country it was the weather, I put my bikini on and went to the backyard. I looked all over, only one house close to ours, and I didn’t know who lived there. No one in the windows, but Mike was in his, looking at me.

I sighed, sometimes I forgot, even when he was acting more mature, he was still a boy. I motioned him, showing the sunscreen bottle.

By the time he arrived, I had untied my bikini top and was lying on my tummy.

“Since you’re peeping, help me at least,” I said. Probably my tone was a bit aggressive, because he apologized before applying the cream on my back.

“Mike, could you ask David and see if Cynthia can come, please?” He nodded, he was on my legs, putting sunscreen all on them, I heard someone chuckling.

“Kids, I don’t think this is right,” Dad said from the door. Mike stopped what he was doing. I don’t know why I did the next thing, maybe because I was angry at everyone, I stood up, topless as I was, and faced my dad. Without a word I pulled my bikini panties down and stepped out of them.

“Well, nothing that my Master hasn’t seen before.”

I said, before facing my brother and kneeling in front of him.

“Master, please, cover me with your cream,” I said, talking as dirty as I could. My poor brother blushed, and I noticed a bulge in his pants. I was kneeling the way they had taught me in class, legs apart, exposing my privates.

“Enough! Ona, go to your room, now! You’re grounded!” Mike! You ... Go to your room!” Dad said.

I didn’t move, looking at Mike. Dad walked over to me. “Ona?”

I defied him. “I’m waiting for my Master’s orders, Sir.” Mike was looking at me shocked.

“Ona, go to your room, please.” Said Mike finally.

I stood up and leaned to my brother, kissing his lips. “Yes, Master, as you wish.” And then I picked up my bikini and left to my room, naked as I was.

Mom saw me and shook her head again, at least she didn’t talk to me. Luckily, Jenna was watching TV, so she didn’t notice me. Once there I laid on my bed, I was not planning on wearing clothes for a while.

I started to feel bad, I knew I was acting childish, but I was mad at the world. Dad had put me in that situation, and, when I started to be used, he dared to try putting a stop to us?

And Mom, well, she had stayed at home most of the time, while I was going through all those humiliations and spankings; she had been safe at home. She was crazy if she thought that after one simple spanking she had any right to blame me.

I heard Mom, Dad, and Mike arguing, and after a while someone knocking the door.

“Come in,” I said.

Dad appeared and looked at me. I was naked on my bed.

“Get dressed; you and I are going out.”

“Did you get my Master’s permission to take his property out?”

He sighed and nodded. “Yes, he’s taking Mom and Jenna, so I think we switched girls today.”

“Yes, Master, your wishes are my command. Do you want to pick this girl’s clothes?” I said, standing up for the second time in front of him.

“Come on, Ona, don’t make things difficult, just get dressed following this place’s rules, ok?”

I bowed to him, knowing that I was going too far, but I was not planning to step out that easy.

He closed the door, and I put on some clothes, I picked the shorter dress I had and the pair of higher heels I had, I even put some make-up. He was waiting for me downstairs ready to go.

We hopped into the car, and we headed into the city second for the time that weekend.

In the car I was evasive, it wasn’t my idea to go out, and I was somehow ready to make him pay for taking me out.

“You can stop the Master thing until we’re in public, Ona.”

“And risk another punishment by making a mistake?”

“So ... That’s what happened yesterday? You addressed Mike poorly?” He asked.

‘So, Mike hadn’t explained a thing to him.’

“Something like that, Master.”

“Why are you mad at me, Ona? I don’t think I did anything wrong.”

I shook my head, “Nothing wrong, you put us in this situation, you put me under Mike’s control, and when we’re finally getting used to this, you send us to our rooms.”

“So, that’s the reason? Would you like me being your ... Protector?” He asked.

“Owner, dad, the right word is ‘owner’. I’m an owned property. You don’t have to soften words.”

“That’s not what I’ve asked you.”

I thought for a while and shook my head. “No, Mike’s doing fine.”

“Then, what can I do to make things easier?” He insisted.

And, again, I was thinking silently.

“Just understand the situation, he’s my owner, let us do things our own way.”

He looked at me. “There are things I can’t allow.”

“Dad, he was putting sunscreen on my back. It’s not like we were fucking like rabbits.”

“Ona!”

“Sorry dad, but it’s true, we’re getting closer, we’re doing as well as we can. Mom is having more trouble right now, you should take care of her, not of us.”

“I have to take care of each one of you. You’re my family.”

And that was all. We left the subject until dad found a parking spot, then we went for an ice cream. The city was as crowded as the day before.

“So, are you going to explain? Your brother just gave us a few details.”

I sighed and started the story, of course, I hid from him the financial problem, but I told him that Mike had paid the sanction. Dad was shocked, he didn’t know about the spanking auctions, in fact, I realized that he didn’t know a thing about this country, I knew more than him.

“So, three months with this tag?” He asked.

I nodded. “Unless I go to trial again, if I did I could be red.”

Dad went to pay and to the bathroom, when I heard a familiar voice on my back.

“Where’s your Master, girl?”

I turned around. It was Charly, I knew the rules, stood up and bowed to him. I also saw Rebecca and three of his school friends.

“He’s in the bathroom, Sir,” I said.

“See? I told you, she’s on pink.” Said Alex, one of his friends.

Charly whispered something to Rebecca and she disappeared.

“What happened, your Master changed your tag?” Charly asked, holding my collar plate with his fingers.

“I got in trouble, Sir.” I looked around for Dad, no sign of him.

He moved his hands to my dress straps and pulled them over my shoulders. I tried to keep the dress in place when he stopped me.

“Don’t move, girl!”

Some people from other tables started to look at us. I was blushing, while Charly pulled my dress down until I was in my underwear.

“Alex, help her with her bra,” He said to one of his friends. He grinned and complied. Another of his friends had a phone, and he was pointing at me with the camera.

“P ... Please, don’t!” I begged, feeling my bra released and starting to drop down.

I heard some cheers, a bunch of college boys sitting at a nearby table. Charly took my bra off of me, and his hands moved quickly to my breasts.

I was clenching my teeth, looking around for dad.

He took my left nipple and squeezed it roughly. I yelped in pain. Then, keeping my other nipple caught in his fingers, he moved his other one to my mouth.

“Kiss it and thank me for the attention.” Terrified, I did as told. I watched him nodding to someone behind my back and felt my panties going all the way down. Desperately I tried to cover my privates.

He squeezed the nipped harder. “I said, don’t move, now turn around so the guys, here, can have a look.” I hated that guy, I hated him before, and now I wished him horrible deaths.

I turned around, facing the crowd, he put his hands on my breasts and groped them to his satisfaction, I hated feeling him so close, I could even feel his breath on my neck.

What in the hell was keeping dad in the bathroom?

“Don’t move.” Charly said, and he stepped back. One of his friends took his place on my breasts, my head was reviewing the rules, his friends were not Masters, but Charly was, and he was ordering me and allowing him. Hell, I wasn’t sure if it was against the rules or not. All I could do was to hold on while his friends groped me freely.

One of them took my hand and put it on his crotch, forcing me to feel his cock over the clothes. They took turns with the phone, but also some of the guys around us were taking pics and videos of me while I was being abused.

The worst of everything was when Charly took my face and French kissed me, I tried to hold my mouth closed, but he squeezed my nipple hard until I allowed him in my mouth. The nausea was hard to hold, his breath, his disgusting breath, his nasty tongue.

His hands moved from my breasts to my buttocks, and I could feel him spreading them wide. ‘Please, dad, what are you doing!’ That was my only thought.

The crowd cheered more and louder, this is what they came for. The only country where you could see a show like this while having a smoothie.

Slowly, Charly was pushing me towards the college guys.

“Do you want a photo with the bitch?”

“Holy shit, man, there are lots of things I would like with her!” said one of the guys before handing his phone to Charly. I was ordered to sit on one of those colleges guys. Charly took his time until he was sure I was exposed enough, legs spread, one guy’s hand at one of my breasts, then he took the photo.

I had my eyes nailed into the bathroom when I saw Rebecca coming back. The guys had released me against their will.

“Kiss her,” Said Charly when Rebecca was next to me.

That time I didn’t fight, she kissed me, and then I felt something nasty coming from her mouth to mine. Charly was holding me, so, when I tried to pull back, he stopped me.

I felt Rebecca releasing in my mouth whatever she had in hers, then she whispered me.

“Enjoy your dad’s taste.”

I blushed, and the nausea was back, Charly ordered me to get dressed and left before I could do it. I started to spit it out, it was sticky, and, from Rebecca’s words, I was pretty sure about what I had in my mouth.

I saw dad coming out from the bathroom. He was fixing his pants. He saw me, still naked, and ran to me. He tried to cover me from sight, but I pulled him. “What were you doing?”

I looked for my dress and put it on; Then, looked for my underwear and it was missing.

Dad spent all our way back home trying to know what had happened. I didn’t talk him, he had cheated on Mom for that Rebecca bitch, I hated him as never before, and feeling his taste in my mouth didn’t help.

At home I ran into the bathroom, I spent time brushing my teeth, and then threw it to the garbage bin, I would never use it again.

Mike, Mom, and Jenna were still out of the house, I was unable to face dad, and I think he knew that I knew something, because he tried to apologize a few times until I locked myself in my room.

Mom was right, this place wasn’t safe, especially if you were with an asshole like Dad, at least Mike had never left me alone in this country. Go to hell! That’s something dad should have known.

It was lunch time when the rest of the family arrived. I was still in my room. I heard Jenna laughing and giggling happily, Mom talking happily about a good day, good for them. They had been with the only mature male in the house.

They called me to lunch, but I ignored them until someone knocked on the door.

“It’s me.” I heard Mike’s voice through the door.

I stood up, unlocked it and opened. He walked in.

I hugged him tightly, tighter as never before, he was shocked. “Mike, please! Don’t leave me with that asshole ever again! You’re my Master, ok? Not him!”

I didn’t tell him about Rebecca sucking dad’s cock and kissing me with his cum in her mouth, but I told him all the rest. Mom called us a few more times, but Mike told them to start eating without us.

Half an hour later we met them. I was feeling better, but I still couldn’t face Dad. Mom asked us about what happened, and everybody was in silence.

“Dad, tell mom!” I said. I saw dad’s blushing, he tried to change the subject, but, finally, he had to tell her. Mike, Jenna and I left the room. I didn’t want our little sister to be aware of that shit, so I went to her room and we played with dolls until the situation seemed calmer.

Mom and Dad tried to talk with me. I kept silent while they talked, Mom was trying to excuse Dad, I didn’t care. The only thing they got from me was. “From now on, this man has no control over me. I won’t respond to him. I have my Master.”

They tried to convince me. Dad finally left the room defeated, and I kept trying to convince mom to let me do what I thought was the best.

Neither of them seemed happy, but, finally, even mom stopped arguing, she hugged and kissed me, and then she left me alone with my thoughts. She maybe thought that the next day I would feel different, and maybe she was right. But that night I had supper with them only after Mike told me to.

Not that I considered Mike as my owner, but if I had to choose between him and that asshole, my dad, I had no doubt. Also, I knew how Mom and Dad hated that. I was ignoring both of them and submitting to my brother’s will in front of their faces. Damn! If he asked me to suck his cock in front of them, I would do it, only to hurt them.

For that reason that night I slept with my room’s door wide open and wore only a pair of panties.

April 18th

“Ona, wake up.”

Those were the first words I heard on Monday, I opened my eyes and saw my brother.

“I’m going with you to David’s house. You have your running to do.”

“Come on, Mike, let me sleep some more!”

To my surprise, he smacked my butt and shook his head.

“No, you skipped Friday! Breakfast is ready, you have 20 minutes to get ready and eat it.”

I wasn’t aware until I realized where his eyes were fixed ... To my naked breasts. I blushed and covered up with the bed sheets. “Ok! I’m going.” I said. He left the room, and I stretched before having a quick shower to wake me up.

I put on my running clothes and went to have breakfast. My brother had made it, far from perfect, but he had put an effort, he had woken up sooner and cooked for me.

We went to David’s room. Mike handed him a bag. “Ona’s clothes and books,” he said, then, before leaving, he dipped and kissed my lips. “Enjoy your run, see you at the bus stop.” And he left before I could react.

I enjoyed the run, Cynthia teased me about my new relationship with Mike, but, even with that, it was nice to stretch your muscles with some exercise. I had asked Mike to call Cynthia, but I think that with all that had happened on Sunday, he couldn’t find a way. Anyway, I had a plan, and I was ready to work on it.

David was ready for his shower. He was wearing a pair of shorts when he came to Cynthia’s room.

“Good morning Ona, Cynthia, come to the shower,” He said, he had one hand rubbing his crotch, and it was impossible not to notice his hard-on.

I took my clothes and went to wait next to the bathroom door. I could hear David’s weak grunts. ‘Morning relief,’ I thought, the idea of Cynthia sucking her brother was both disgusting and exciting. For a while, I was tempted to sliding my hand under my running shorts.

“Morning, Ona” I heard behind my back. It was Mr. Sanders, also wearing only his trunks.

Rachel came after him, she blushed when she saw me there, and her hand went to her mouth. So David is not the only one getting morning relief. Well, blowjobs were common in this country. Dad could tell, he had gotten one from my classmate, Rebecca, yesterday while I was being groped and exposed.

David stepped out of the bathroom with a bright smile on his face. “Hey Ona, step in, Cynthia is getting ready.”

Cynthia was naked and brushing her teeth. I closed the door and got undressed. She smiled at me through the mirror before I stepped into the shower.

“Morning, dear.” I heard her dad. I had closed the shower curtain so he couldn’t see me, well ... not exactly, he could see my silhouette, same way I could see him hugging his naked daughter.

It was hard to be focused on the shower while my friend’s dad was a few steps away from my using the toilette. At least he had finished long before I stepped out. I got dried and dressed without more visits, but when I stepped out I saw Rachel and little Clare, both waiting for me to finish.

“Sorry.” I apologized before going to Cynthia’s room to take my bag.

The relief sure worked, David was nice to his sister during breakfast and on our way to the bus stop.

“Don’t get into trouble, girls.” Said Mr. Sanders when we were about to leave.

After the first period, I had already fulfilled my daily target. Not bowing at the beginning of the class, 60 smacks. Then, not paying attention during class, and not answering the teacher at first. 90 more.

Each time I saw Cynthia shaking her head, she wasn’t happy, well, I wasn’t happy either, but I had to do something about my brother’s debt. Since I would skip a public spanking at the city hall, I would take them at school. I was sure that would be done in a more protected environment.

Between periods she yelled and called me crazy, I explained my reasons, that calmed her, but I could see she thought I was doing the wrong thing.

The second period I stayed out of trouble, but I began to feel worried when I noticed that Rebecca, a girl who had been getting one spanking after another so her Master could get money, was staying out of trouble.

Just before break time, I heard my name on the megaphone. Only me; and two other girls I didn’t know. I was the only one in my class.

I was called to the lunchroom. We would have an early lunch.

After the lunch we were led to the sports area, there, the principal met us.

One of the girls was younger, my brother’s age, I thought, and the other seemed one year older.

He looked at me and sighed after checking his notes. Then, after leading us into a long and narrow area delimited with a rope, proceeded to read our faults and the punishments we would be getting.

The other girls had only 60 smacks. He had them lift the hem of their school uniforms and pull their panties down to their knees, and instructed them to keep her hands on their sides and make sure their legs were open enough to hold the panties in place. Finally, it was my turn.

“Ona, you’re getting 150 smacks, since it’s over 100, the bidders can choose where they want to apply them, give me your school robe and bra.”

I looked at him. He was serious. The principal didn’t like jokes. Well, I had put myself into this situation.

I did as I was told, exposing my breasts, and then, once I was in the same position as the other girls, I was fully exposed, from head to toes, only wearing a pair of panties, and even those at the wrong place.

“Ok, girls, keep your mouths closed, you are not allowed to talk to anyone, and you will only follow our staff orders. We will call you one after one.”

He disappeared, and one teacher I didn’t know placed a chair next to us and sat down.

I looked around, a small crowd was on the other side of the fence, I had never been here this soon, and I had thought that they were there only during P.E classes.

15 minutes later, a door on the fence was opened. Another teacher was there, talking with the visitors before they came in, and, I was sure, taking money from them.

The first visitors came in, I was the only one fully naked, and I got some more attention. They came, had a look, they walked around us being able to watch everything that was exposed.

“Nice butts.” I heard from a pair of guys who were at our back. They were not the only ones commenting. I had to stand, hearing all kinds of comments about what they would do with our bodies.

Some commented on our pussies, and lots on my exposed breasts, I was the only one with them in sight, so I got many more comments than the other girls.

I realized that they knew how many swats we would be getting, and some were already talking about how they would spank my different areas in case they won.

Two girls were added to the line, but, still, I was the only one fully exposed. More and more guys were coming, they had drinks and snacks.

Some boys started to come. It was probably lunch time, and I had a few of my classmates staring and commenting on my tits, only the Masters had the chance of watching them before. Now, they were public.

Mike came to me, he smiled at me lightly, but sure he wasn’t happy. He had tried to protect me, and there I was, exposed to a crowd. Charly also visited me, but not to give me comfort, but for the opposite reason.

It was embarrassing and humiliating, but then, why were my nipples so hard, and I was tingling down there?

My body’s arousal added more embarrassment. No one had a problem commenting on my nipples as they wondered if I was enjoying the situation. I had to bite my tongue when some of them asked me about it.

At the end of the lunchtime, we were six girls in total, the crowd started to disappear, and, after some minutes, another teacher came to take one of the girls. She had got only 30 smacks.

Some of the guys came back to have a last look, and some others were arriving, I didn’t see anyone leaving the school.

The girls were taken one by one, and each time I was feeling loner.

Finally, the teacher came to me. After pulling my panties all the way down, he held my arm.

“Let’s go.”

I hadn’t realized the crowd, while in the sports area they seemed less, not there, I saw the theater was almost full, more than 80 guys were there.

I looked for the rest of the girls, but they were not there, I was naked, and I was the only female in that crowd.

I had to walk all the way from the back of the room to the front, then take the stairs up to the stage where the teacher left and the principal took charge of me.

“Hands on your head, feet on the floor spots.” He said, pointing to the floor where I saw two white spots.

I realized how far one spot was from the other. Once I put my feet there, I was in an uncomfortable position. My legs were one meter apart from the other.

An intense light pointed at me, for a few seconds I felt like I was blind, then, I was still unable to watch the crowd, but they were able to see me.

I got scared when the platform I was on started to turn around, I looked to the principal, scared. “Don’t move.”

The platform was moving slowly, about a full circle each couple of minutes.

“Ona Connor, 150 smacks with the usual options, she’s new to the country, and this is the first time we have her here. She’s having trouble adapting to our rules, but I’m sure she’s going to appreciate your help.” He said, and paused some seconds.

“The auction starts at $1.500.”

Each time I faced the light I had to close my eyes, then, once I was facing the back of the stage I opened them. The bids were getting higher, one after another. At first, they over bid on a $500 basis, then $250, $100, and finally we got a few $50 over bids.

In the end, someone would pay $9.650 for the privilege.

I did my math. Only with that one bid I had paid most of the debt, if not everything. That person was crazy. He was paying much more than he would have to pay to get laid, and only to spank a girl.

Well, I was still considered underage in any other country, so, probably all those guys were into kids or schoolgirls, and this was the only place they could fulfill that desire without having trouble.

I heard some claps and cheers as one guy stepped up to us, I was still unable to watch him, since the light was still over me. But I could hear him talking with the principal.

“Ok, so ten on the breasts using the cane, 18 on the cunt by hand.” I heard the principal confirming the whole thing.

I was about complain; they had rounded up, I was good at math, and I knew it, but, obviously, my opinion wouldn’t give me more than problems.

The platform stopped, and the light went a bit lower, I saw the guy finally, he was about my dad’s age, which didn’t help me to feel better.

Maybe he had a daughter. Maybe he was thinking about doing to me some of the things he couldn’t do to his daughter.

He had a cane in his hands.

“Try to avoid moving before he hits, if you move too much, he can repeat that last one.”

I saw the man. He was staring at my breasts. I could see his greedy face; he swung the cane a few times, and then rubbed my breasts with it for some seconds.

Any tingling had vanished, I was scared, I closed my eyes, and then I felt the cane leaving my breasts alone, just to feel it hitting hard against my tender flesh.

I screamed and moved my hands, trying to protect them, It had felt like fire going through my breasts, the hit had hurt, but after the first sensation both my breasts were still burning, I saw a pink strip, just over my nipples.

The principal gave me a few seconds, and then ordered me to get back into position.

I did as told, clenching my teeth and closing my eyes; I wasn’t going to give them the satisfaction of an increased punishment.

The second one did as much pain as the first one, but I held my position, I realized that the more time I spent complaining and covering, the more time I would be there.

I opened my eyes after the second time. The guy was smiling wide, he had a sadistic look, like in one of those films, when they want to show who’s the bad guy there, well ... He was the bad guy.

The third one came before I could get ready, I had still my eyes open, and I was staring at him when I screamed in pain again. Looking down to my breasts, I saw there the three stripes, all of them next to my nipples, one just above them, another beneath, and the third crossing paths with the two previous ones.

The fourth one was easier to hold on, but at the fifth one, I felt as if my nipples got ripped, he had hit them at full strength. I screamed and cried for a while. I needed more than a few seconds to recover. The man had left the cane next to him.

“It’s ok, Ona, you’re doing good; just a bit more.” I heard the principal talking to me. He took my arm and led me next to a table. I hadn’t noticed it, my breasts were still burning, and I could feel my nipples sting like hell.

“Lie on your back.” The principal was guiding me, he then told me to move my legs over my chest and hug them tight. Before I realized, I was exposing my pussy to the crowd. They were far enough away to not be able to have a good view, but the man was there, next to me, grinning.

I knew what would happen. The position could only mean one thing. He was about to smack my exposed pussy 18 times.

“Same here; hold the position,” Said the principal, and his hand ran all along my thigh.

I could see the guy. I had to look between my legs. He was smiling. He spat on his hands, which made me feel miserable.

I closed my eyes. And again I screamed. The principal was next to me, and he held me in place, he hushed me, while I revolved and fought him. He hushed me a few times before I stopped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.