That Country - Cover

That Country

Copyright© 2017 by Barely Sofia

Chapter 4: First days (IV)

Mike Connor’s Diary
April 8th.
Another beautiful day!

Last night I dreamed with the red haired girl. Well, it was a mix of her and Ona, we did ... Well, we did lots of things, that’s a nice way to wake up!.

Before going to sleep I had talked with David, we had agreed to meet later after school, I would ask Ona and Jenna to come along, we had the theory that if they stuck together, Cynthia would help Ona to get used.

I had asked Dad before he left, and he agreed, I could go alone, or if the girls wanted, they could come with me. I asked mom, and she was a bit harder, she didn’t like the idea of having the girls out in that country, I assured her that we would be in David’s house, so, nothing wrong could happen.

Ona was in a better mood, and she agreed to come, the idea of being in any place different than the school or house, sound good to her, Jenna, of course, said a big Yes!.

I was hoping that Ona would stay a full day without being spanked, but I wasn’t sure, at least, wished that her mood didn’t change a lot if she got one.

It was Friday, the girls had P.E, so we had stayed in our class for some study time, my plan was going to the Master’s lunchroom and have a good look at them, but instead, David suggested me to go and try the standard lunch room, we would eat with our sisters.

So we did, I wanted to see the girls changing, but, knowing that I’d be having that chance two times each week seemed fine to me to do see how the day was going for Ona.

Again the world was made for us. The girls were waiting online as we walked to the front and had our lunch tray. The food was shitty compared to the one we had in our lunch room, but you need to try once to know.

David and I were already sitting when the girls showed. Ona seemed a bit reluctant to sit with us, but Cynthia didn’t give her an option, she knew that if her owner was there, she had to sit with him, so soon, I was surrounded by two beauties. Ona and Samantha, while David was with Cynthia and Kira.

I thought it was a good time to do a little experiment, and I did, I moved my hand over Samantha’s leg, and kept it there for a while, she didn’t complain, and I started moving the hand up her leg. I reached her tights and moved a bit more until my fingers were brushing her crotch over the thin cloth. I didn’t move further but kept my hand there for a long time.

That was the first time I felt a girl’s warmness in that area. I was expecting that Samantha would complain or do any comment, she didn’t, she just looked at me and smiled from time to time. I wondered how my sis would react if someone did the same to her.

Ona had been out of trouble for the first three periods, so hopefully, she could stay the same way for the rest of the day. They informed us that another girl, Rebecca, which I had been dreaming on had been getting one spanking period after period.

What they didn’t know, was why she was getting them, her owner had ordered her to get in trouble so he could get his money back.

After a full day, we were waiting for the bus when I saw Charly, talking with his girl. He yanked her panties down and lifted her robe, I was at her front, so had a plain view of her pussy while she blushed, he had her teeth clenched, so whatever Charly was doing to her, must be uncomfortable.

My sister came to me, so I had to turn my face and stop looking the red haired girl’s pussy.

“Hey, how was your day?” I asked she shrugged, and I knew what that meant, somehow she had got another spank, my mind raced to the bids, how much I would get?

“Still wanna come with us?” I asked she nodded, so everything was good, she was getting used to the spankings, and it was awesome. Soon, maybe I could spank her too.

We joined to our younger sisters, and after the ride, we all went to David’s place.

Rachel opened the door, David and I walked in first, followed by the girls. After saying hi, we walked to David’s room, Cynthia was following us, and Ona was a few steps on her back.

I was sure the girls would head to Cynthia’s room, but instead, they walked to David’s room. Surprised, I saw Cynthia pulling her robe out of her head and turning around.

“Master, I haven’t got any spank today,” she said, pulling her panties down enough to expose her pale and lovely buttocks.

“Good, what else?” Asked David.

“Alex wants to date me Saturday evening, cinema and dinner, Sir.”

“I will talk with him, what about you, Ona? Anything to inform?” He said. I squirmed not expecting that. My sister sure wouldn’t show her butt willingly.

She looked at me, but I was still shocked. “I was spanked at English Class, Sir,” She said, but without showing her butt.

“Who did it?” He asked, pushing the limits a bit more than I would ever dare.

“David, Sir” She answered again.

“Good, Cynthia, fix your clothes, tell Rachel to bring us some snacks and drinks and you’re free to spend time with your friend.” He said, dismissing our girls as if nothing.

Once they had left, I looked at him. “What was that?”

“It’s a good routine, Cynthia has to report to me each day after school, and as you can see, your sister has changed already”

Well, that was sure, one week ago she would have sent us to hell without blinking.

I was curious so asked about how the date my sister thing worked.

“If the one dating her is a Master, it’s cheaper, or even free if I date his girl, for the rest, I charge 150$, that includes a blowjob or a handjob, and rights to spank her up to 30 smacks and rub all her body but pussy. Of course, he has to pay all the dating expenses, dinner, and whatever he wants to do.” Again, I was shocked about how relaxed he talked about whoring his sister.

“So, I could get a blowjob from her?” I asked excitedly.

“Yeah, if you want to pay or have your sister do the same for me.”

I wasn’t ready for his answer. I couldn’t imagine my sister doing that. Well, I somehow could, but with a bit effort.

Rachel brought some snacks and drinks, and we spent our time before supper playing video games, we agreed that next time they would come to our house.

At some point I had to pee, I asked David for the bathroom, and surprisingly he gave me a key. I opened the door and walked in.

The view was fantastic, Cynthia, sitting on the toilet, panties around her ankles.

“Sorry” I apologized and stepped out. “Sorry, Sir!” I heard her saying, without giving me time to leave the room, she had stood up and put her panties in place. “Please do your thing, I will wait outside.”

I walked to her. “Are you sure? I don’t mind waiting.” I asked.

“Yes, Sir, I haven’t started yet so that I can wait.”

She walked out, closing the door. She was still waiting when I walked out.

“Yes, the girls often spent too much time there, so Dad put a locker, we can lock it when we’re using it, but they can’t, this way we can go do our stuff, and they can spend as much time as they want. It’s a win win.” He said when I asked.

On our way back, Jenna was giggling and talking nonsense, while Ona had that face, the one she has when is thinking about something, I could see her biting her lower lip in a way that made me crazy.

“Mik ... Master, I want to ask you something” She started, and my cock jumped hearing her saying the word master.

“Sure, tell me Ona.”

“Cynthia asked me if I could go run with her early in the morning, she goes three times a week. That helps her to relieve some stress.”

My first impulse was to say, ‘of course!’ but then, I thought what would have mom or dad said.

“It’s safe?” I asked finally.

“Yes, Sir, Cynthia goes each day all alone, the streets are empty at that time. But she said that you or David could come with us, at least the first days.”

“Ok then, of course, you can, sis.”

“I want to go!” Jenna asked, and I saw Ona’s face, of course, having her little sister around would be an impediment.

“Jenna, you’re too young for it, but if you want you can run to home now.”

“Why you don’t ask mom or dad anyway?” I asked Ona when Jenna started running.

She looked at me. “Do I have to tell?”

I shook my head, “Ok, so It’s my responsibility now to tell them what I’ve allowed you to do.”

That time she was the one shrugging.

“I asked whom I had to, now, it’s your thing.” She sentenced.

She had played her cards, asking me, her legal owner, putting the problem on my back, I thought about it. “Do you mind if mom goes with you two once a week?, I believe would be right for her to do some sports, she’s not doing anything since we’re here.”

She stopped, walked and hugged me.

“Don’t ever change Mike. Yes, she can come.”

I was shocked, later, I knew why she had done that, I was worried for mom, and that was true, but not my only reason.

True that I knew that doing some sport would be perfect for mom. She was waking up later each day, sleeping more and more, so, that way she would have to wake up sooner, but also, if she could see herself that it was safe, she would have problems letting the girls go.

Dad agreed to talk with mom, so, I had successfully transferred the trouble to him.

Saturday morning David called me, he was going to the city with Cynthia. I asked Ona, and after asking dad. (Yes, I had started to ask everything to dad, so he had to deal with mom.) We took a bus and went to the city.

Dad gave us some money, but I also took some of the mines to be sure.

Ona Connor’s Diary

April 8th

I sure had a good night, next day would be Friday, and that meant two days without going to school, without the risk of a spanking for any stupid reason.

Mike asked me if we wanted to go to Cynthia’s house after school, that was the second time he offered, I said OK. Mostly because I wanted dad and mom to have time alone with each other, their relation seemed damaged since we moved.

First periods went surprisingly fine, at least for me, because that girl, Rebecca, the one who talked on me in front of the principal got a spanking in each class.

At first, that felt good, something like Karma, but once she had got three spankings I was feeling sorry for her, I even wondered if she wasn’t doing it on purpose, I mean, she was making mistakes that even a new girl like me wouldn’t do.

At lunch time, Cynthia saw our brothers there, again I didn’t want to go with them, but she insisted. I would talk to her about that, I mean, what about girls privacy!

At least, by having them with us, we weren’t bothered while having lunch. Also, Mike was a bit silent. I wondered if going there had been David’s idea. Anyway, I was having a ‘not so bad day,’ and was optimistic about the rest of it.

I was wrong, Mr. Peters might have a grudge on me because when we were bowing at the beginning of the class, he called me.

“Ona, come here and bow again” He started, I couldn’t believe, but did as told.

I had to bow in front of the class. “Again, and now bend your waist more, girl! Show respect when you salute.”

He made me bow sometimes. “Ok, I’ve heard that you had to apologize yesterday, so, let’s see your kneeling.”

I blushed, and again, I couldn’t get more.

“Sir, this is an English class, not etiquette, I don’t know what kneeling and bowing have to do with the English Language.”

“Ona, I see you’re having a problem to adapt, I don’t mind what you know, you’re here to obey! Now, get ready for your spanking.”

I looked at him. I swear I would have kicked his balls at the same moment he had finished talking, but, I knew I would only make things worst. I needed to learn to keep my mouth closed.

So, there I was, bending over the desk, panties down and robe over my waist, while the teacher was auctioning my butt.

David, the boy who had tried to get my first spanking, won that time, 875$.

He had his time to feel me up, and then he began his 30 smacks. I keep my mouth closed, and at least, I didn’t cry.

“Ona, now, turn around and kneel!” Said Mr. Peters, I tried to pull up my panties when he smacked my hands. “I don’t recall telling you to fix your clothes.” He said and yanked my panties down to my ankles. I looked at him. “Two choices, kneel, or bend over for another spanking.”

I knelt down, and he kicked my knees apart. “Spread’em. You don’t have modesty here.” Blushing red, I had to do as told, exposing my privates to the whole class, at least the robe might cover a little. I had to kneel for a few minutes before he told me to stand up and go to the corner. “Leave your panties on my desk. You can have them after class.”

And that way, I had to spend the whole class without panties, then, once he left I went to pick and wear them while I felt observed.

At least, the last period went fast, and soon we were heading to Cynthia’s place. Well, before that, at the bus line, I saw Rebecca, the girl who had been spanked all day, with her panties down, and showing her butt to Charly. I caught my brother looking at her, well, I could even understand him, I mean, he hadn’t seen any real until one week ago, and then, he had plenty of options, even when I wanted, I couldn’t blame him.

Once at David’s home I had another bizarre experience, I thought we would be going to Cynthia’s room, but instead, she walked along with David and Mike. Before I could ask, she had removed her robes and was showing her naked ass to her brother, and explaining that she hadn’t been spanked.

To my shame, David asked me if I had been spanked. I knew that I had to answer him, that was my expected role. Blushing, I had to tell him that I was punished at English Class by David before we could leave.

Once in her room, I had to ask. “What was that?” She looked at me, at first shocked, as if I were asking something silly, but then, she would understand.

“It’s better if your Master knows about the punishments you’re getting.” She sentenced. Ok, that was something I could understand, at least in that crazy world. “But, why showing? Why just not telling him?”

She thought for a while. “That is my fault. I lied to him ... a few times.”

“And about the date? Do you want to date that boy? And why he has to know about it?” That time she smiled. Still, you don’t get it, don’t you? I belong to him, the same way you belong to Mike If I want to get off, I had to ask him, because my body is his property.

I don’t want to date that boy, but if Mike tells me to do it, I will. If he wants me to blowjob that boy, himself, or anyone else, I will, and even if he wants me to fuck him, I should have to do it, because, the other options, are worst.”

“D ... do you do that?” I asked, finding it hard to believe. She only nodded. “And, what the other options are?” I asked.

“He could punish me, and if I fought back, he would call the authorities, and if I struggled anymore, he would be called unable to supervise me, and I would become city property, tagged black, and ... Well, you know. I would belong to anyone, or maybe auctioned to a new Master. And ... David is not that bad, so, I rather stay with him.”

I didn’t talk for some more time. I had plenty to think about. Cynthia changed into a pair of panties and a t-shirt, and I tried to talk about nicer things, but, my mind was still thinking about her words.

That’s when she proposed me to go running in the morning, a good way to relieve some stress, he said, and doing it with someone else would be better than alone with her brother. Also, Mike and David could make turns to run with us.

“I’m not sure, mom is scared, she won’t let me, she was afraid of letting us come here,” I said, more thinking in out loud.

“Then you’re lucky because you don’t have to ask her, just to your Master.” She said, yes ... My Master, my younger brother, that was so weird! But worth a try.

When she went to the bathroom, and for some drinks, I stood up and went to her mirror. What would Mike do if I started to ask him permission to masturbate? I’m pretty sure that would be fun to see his face.

I realized the collar. It’s strange how easily you can get used to some things. Looked around, I was alone, in my friend’s room, that’s when I noticed she had no door on her room, probably she does it into the bathroom.

She came back, and I still was there, in front of the mirror. “You’re so beautiful. My brother is after you since the first time we went to your house.” She said as I felt her body on my back.

I blushed due to her words. “How’s your butt doing?” She asked surprising me. “Not bad, I mean, it hurts, but not too much.”

“I ... I should take a look at what the girls are doing,” I said, starting to feel awkward, she had reached my butt over the clothes. She laughed and sat on her bed.

“They’re doing fine, I just saw them, but go if you want” I did, they were fine, playing with dolls, Clare was also only in shirt and panties, but my little sister was still in her uniform. I observed them for a while and went back to Cynthia’s room where we stayed until it was time to go home.

I noticed how Mike reacted when I called him Master, I had tried it a few times, but each one of them he had blushed and looked down for a few seconds, he liked it? Or he felt shame?

“I would use that word more times, just as a little experiment, why not trying to have some fun?” Anyway, he agreed, Cynthia and I would go running some days each week, the only condition was that mom would join us sometimes.

That night I dreamed on my brother, he was in his room when went and knelt in front of him.

“Master, can I give myself some pleasure, please?” He looked at me, and I realized that I was wearing only a long t-shirt, no panties, no bra, I was kneeling the same way Mr. Peters had taught me. “Sure, do it.”

There, in front of him, I took off my shirt and started to play with my body while Mike watched me. I didn’t cum, I never cum in dreams, but I woke up feeling embarrassed. That country was making me lose my mind.

Next morning I took a long shower, I would’ve spent more time, but my dad knocked the door saying that he needed to use the bathroom. “You have one in your room?” I replied angrily.

“Yes, and your mom is using it!” I sighed and stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around me.

“Just don’t stink it too much, I have to dry my hair,” I said when stepped out.

“Don’t be a smart ass” He said, smacking my butt, I couldn’t recall him doing something like that before, but, just tried not giving it importance.

Mike asked me if I wanted to go with David, Cynthia and him to the country. Well, exploring the city without mom and dad seemed a good plan, also, being with him should be safe.

I picked one of my new dresses, I liked it, even when it showed more flesh that I was used to. We meet with Cynthia and her brother. She was wearing a mini ... More micro than a mini skirt and a tight shirt, when she bowed, I could even see her panties.

We took a bus and went to the city center. “Master, could we go to the clothing street?” asked Cynthia, David agreed, so we headed to the street where all the clothing shops were.

Cynthia didn’t seem to care about the slutty clothes. She was looking here and there until she stopped in front of one of those stores.

A woman was at the door, topless. She ignored us until our brothers walked to her.

“Good morning sirs, do you want to come in and have a look?”

“Yes please!” I heard Cynthia pleading.

“Ok, let’s go.”

It was a shop like I had never seen one, with tables and men sitting on them, having drinks and talking, the clothes were around the place, some girls were bringing drinks in topless.

I had to hold my tongue, some of those men accidentally found their hands on our butts as we walked around.

“Ok girls, we will wait for you here,” David said, sitting on one of the tables. Then, I saw it, the changing room, four glass walls, then the girls were trying clothes just there, in the middle, where anyone could see them.

“I’m not trying anything!” I said to Cynthia as she walked picking some clothes to try. “Do as you want, but most of the shops are like this.”

She picked some clothes, and we headed into the changing room, all of them with glass walls only one of its walls was covered with a mirror, from there, I could see all the men outside, some of them watching to us.

Cynthia started to undress and try her clothes. I saw Mike. He was looking at her with a drink in his hand. That must be the paradise for a teenager boy. “I don’t know how you can do that,” I asked Cynthia. She looked at me and shrugged. “Is not that bad, what if they see you? I don’t care.” Then she removed her bra.

All the girls and women seemed relaxed there, changing and trying clothes as if no one was looking, I started to feel a bit jealous, there were worst bodies than mine, so, why I should be ashamed of showing mine.

“Come on, I chose this one for you,” Cynthia said, throwing a dress to me. I blushed and looked around. Well, she was right, if most of the shops were like this, I would need to get used sooner or later. “But. My brother” I said, trying to find an excuse.

“Ona, I’m sure your brother was there when you changed and took your shower after P.E, so, trust me, nothing that he hadn’t seen yet.”

Again, her arguments were solid.

After taking a deep breath, I took off my dress and slid the new one on me. It was white. A cute white dress, the skirt reached a little under my ass, but, I found it well fitting. “Better without this” Said Cynthia, and unhook my bra.

“Hey!” I complained, but she was laughing. “Just try it! With your cleavage and those straps, you’ll look awesome without that bra.”

I finished to remove my bra, she was right, the dress looked better without it, I looked at her, only in her panties while putting something new.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.