Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 87

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

He put his hands to the side. He wasn’t exactly “at attention” but it was close enough for Liz.

She looked him over. She was surprised to see how tiny he was, but she didn’t comment on it. The rest of his body was very fit and toned. He was quite good looking and she didn’t blame Emma one bit for crushing on him.

She put her hand on her chin as she thought about what to do next. She hadn’t had time to prepare for this.

“Umm ... ok. Do ... ten jumping jacks!” Liz ordered. Mike frowned; that wasn’t what he was expecting. But after a pause, he started jumping.

The jumping jacks had the desired effect; Mike’s flaccid penis flopped around wildly in front of his crotch. Liz covered her mouth as laughter came over her.

Mike finished his ten. “K, can I go now?” he said, hands on his hips.

“Fuck, no! I’m just getting started!” Liz said, still laughing. Mike sighed heavily.

“Grab some paper towels from the dispenser and clean up your jizz on the floor,” was Liz’s next order. Mike had forgotten about his seed puddled under the table. His eyes widened a bit at the realization that he’d been so desperate to get out of there that he would have left his cum all over the floor had Liz not said something. And he was the only male employee that PetHub had. That would have been bad.

Mike grabbed the towels and got down on his hands and knees to clean it up. It was much stickier then he was expecting and he had to get another handful of paper towels plus a bottle of Windex.

Eventually, the floor was clear of his semen and he threw the remaining towels away.

“You’re going to leave your cum covered paper towels in the barrel of the break-room?” Liz asked. “Tie the bag up and throw it in the dumpster out back.”

Liz was right again. God, he had to be more careful. Mike started to tie the bag before he realized the implication of what she was saying.

“Liz! I can’t go outside naked like this!” Mike protested. The color had drained completely from his face. That got another round of laughter from Liz.

“Alright you big wuss. Tie it up and you can throw it away later. Ummm...” She paused to think some more.

“Oh!” she said, an idea suddenly occurring to her. “Jump up on the table and lay on your back.” He paused, unsure about what more was to come but he did as she instructed.

“No, slide back more. Yeah, like that. Now pull your knees tighter,” she instructed further.

“Ok, now I want you to try and suck your dick,” Liz said simply.

“Huh?! I can’t do that!” Mike said.

“Why? Because it’s gay or something?” Liz asked.

“No, because it’s physically impossible!” Mike exclaimed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.