Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 71

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

As it happens, none did notice. That was probably only because she didn’t encounter any humans. All the rest of the dogs she walked were home alone. She had keys to everyone’s houses and let herself in as needed.

Once she finally made it home, she jumped straight into the shower. She really didn’t care if Brent smelled her arousal, but she didn’t really want to smell like six random dogs. Some of her customers had no problems paying for a walker but were a bit lax in having their dogs washed and groomed.

Emma knocked on our door at around 4 pm.

“Hi, Em, come in,” Jess said. I was not home as I was still at work (I do work, you know.)

After the usual pleasantries, Emma got down to business.

“K, so ... Brent and I are planning on kicking things up a notch. On our own, I mean,” she said.

“That’s awesome, Em!” Jess said enthusiastically.

“One of the things I wanted to take care of was, uh, shaving him,” Emma said, slightly embarrassed.

Jess laughed. “Pubes are such a turn-off, no?”

Emma frowned and nodded. “Especially during a blow-job! I hate the feeling of them tickling my nose. Anyway, Brent agreed to shave.” He hadn’t exactly ‘agreed’, but that was splitting hairs. No pun intended.

“Ok, well, I assume you aren’t looking for Aaron to shave him,” Jess began.

“Oh GOD no!” Emma said, horrified. Jess laughed again.

“Well, for your first shaving, why don’t you try picking up an electric razor? Either one for trimming beards or a lot of regular ones have a beard trimmer on the back, too. That will be much easier for you to handle without risking drawing blood. I’ll assume that ‘cutting’ isn’t on your list of erotic games?”

Emma had no idea what she was even talking about, but shaking her head ‘no’ seemed appropriate. Jess nodded and continued.

“K, well, the trimmer won’t get as smooth as a blade, but it should be more than adequate for your first time. Really, the most important thing is to keep the skin taut. Pull tight wherever you have the razor so that it doesn’t pinch any, um, wrinkles down there. Just go slow and be patient. I’m sure he won’t mind you handling his junk for an extended amount of time.”

Emma nodded, her eyes wide as she listened. Jess could tell she was thinking something else as well. Jess waited patiently for a few beats before prodding her.

“Was there anything else you wanted to know?” Jess asked.

“Um,” Emma said, looking away and avoiding Jess’ gaze, “can you also give me some pointers on how to, um, start things?”

Jess was puzzled. “What do you mean? You guys have already had sex, right?”

“Yes, I don’t mean that. I mean, like, with, uh, bondage. And domination. You know- the stuff you guys do.”

“Oh!” Jess said, understanding. “Well, there isn’t really any sort of script that we follow. You just do what comes naturally. If you flub it, you laugh and move on. It’s all about having fun. The biggest thing is communication. You both have to be comfortable with your roles and, if you’re the one in the submissive position, with expressing when something is unpleasant. Or, rather, more unpleasant than what makes you happy. Certain things, like making Aaron eat his own cum, he rather hates and I think he’d classify it as distinctly ‘unpleasant’. Yet, he does it because he gets off on the submissiveness that it requires. But, at the same time, he does have limits. We don’t do watersports, scat, or the like. It’s a clear boundary and I never push it. I wouldn’t WANT to push it. I have the same limitations anyway. Plus, being dominant doesn’t mean being, well, ‘mean’. I do what I do because Aaron gets off on it and WANTS me to. I know it probably sounds confusing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.