Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I breathed a massive sigh of relief that I wasn’t to be the center of attention.

“Yes, Mistress! Right away!” I said, running straight to the bathroom to get our gear.

It took me a few minutes to fill the enema bag with the necessary warm water and gather up everything that would be needed.

When I returned, I saw that Jess was kneeling on the towel, her face to the floor.

I pulled a rubber glove onto my hand. I squirted some lube onto the enema nozzle and worked my gloved hand over it.

Neither Brent nor Emma had ever seen someone get an enema; as a result, they both watched in rapt silence.

Jess reached behind to pull her ass cheeks apart. I aimed the tube at her hole but then paused.

“Master Brent,” I said, holding the tube like a pet snake, “would you like to shove this nozzle into Slave Jess’ ass?”

Jess’ head jerked around and frowned at me. Brent, having no experience with this sort of thing, could likely make this very uncomfortable for her. I was quite aware of that myself and was smiling broadly at finally being able to get some small revenge.

Brent, himself, was startled at being addressed and jumped to his feet as if I had given some sort of order with the threat of physical violence.

“He’ll be happy to,” Emma answered for him. Emma looked to him and nodded her head towards Jess.

Brent walked over, still naked from the waist down, and stood next to me. I handed the tube to him which he just held dumbly.

“Uh, do I need to lube her up or something?” he asked. I answered before Jess could.

“No, between the lube on the tube and nozzle already and all of your cum in her back door, she should be just fine.”

Uncertainly, he pointed the tip at Jess’ asshole menacingly. I saw him take a breath before he moved in with it.

Just before the nozzle reached her sphincter, his nervousness made the tube wiggle and it missed the bullseye, instead striking the dimple just above her asshole.

“Ooof!” Jess exclaimed, rocking forward.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Brent said, pulling back immediately.

“It’s ok, Master. It happens,” Jess said patiently through clenched teeth. She cautiously pushed back into position.

“Hold the tip of the nozzle with your other hand,” I said helpfully. “That will steady it and you can position it right at the entrance. Then, work the tip in until her ass closes around it.” My advice was actually helpful since I didn’t want him to, like, actually BREAK her or anything.

Brent did as I instructed and I watched as the nozzle poked at her rosebud. Jess knew better than to tense up. Thanks to the lube on the nozzle and all the excitement her ass had had for the night, the tip popped right in as soon as Brent placed it there.

Once inside her, Brent looked over to see if he had hurt her. He hadn’t and, as such, he saw no real reaction on her face. In fact, between the lube and the jizz filling her ass still, Jess had barely felt it enter her.

Seeing that she hadn’t been skewered, Brent started pushing the tube into her. That she DID feel, as he pushed it in too far and too fast.

“Eeek!” she shrieked. I saw her clench her cheeks, or try to anyway. It had no effect at stopping the invader sliding into her rectum.

“Whoa, cowboy! Back up!” I said hurried, reaching for the tube.

“Oh, God, I’m so sorry!” Brent said. He yanked the tube back in a rush before I could get to it. Fortunately, he still left the nozzle tip in and didn’t retract it fully.

“It’s ok!” Jess croaked over her shoulder and I could hear her panting.

“Just insert the tube far enough to ensure the water flows in. We aren’t giving her a colonoscopy,” I said.

“Got it!” he replied. He proceeded to slide it back in with concentration rarely seen outside of a operating room.

I hung the water filled bag from a hook hanging from the mantle nearby. Our guests didn’t know it, but the empty hook was there for this explicit purpose.

“Ok, ask the patient if she is ready for her enema,” I directed. I had trouble maintaining a straight face as Brent walked over to Jess’ front. I’m sure she was rolling her eyes.

“Uh, are you ready for, uh, the enema, Miss?” Brent asked nervously. Addressing the “slave” as “Miss” was probably not proper protocol, but you can’t fault the guy for politeness.

Jess smiled up at him for it. “Yes, Master, I’m ready.” She gave him a thumbs up.

“Ok,” I said to Brent, “turn this valve counter-clockwise a quarter turn to start the flow.”

He watched as the water raced down into my wife’s colon. As it did, I continued my lecture.

“The amount of water you use will depend on how clean you want the patient to be, and how experienced they are with receiving enemas. An expert like Slave Jess here can take the whole bag, no problem,” I explained. Actually, the bag was fuller than she would normally take, but my aching cock forced me to fill it more than usual. So sue me.

“As it goes in, it helps to rub the patient’s abdomen. It helps to soothe any cramping that may arise.” It would also be cute to watch him rub her stomach while a tube stuck out of from butt, but that was incidental.

Dutifully, he knelt on her left side and reached under her to stroke her belly. Emma had mentioned at some point that he had a pug that she had baby-sat. I wondered idly if that was how he rubbed his dog’s belly.

The bag was about half empty. “Are you ok? Is there anything I can do for you?” he asked her. Excellent bedside manner, I thought.

“Nope,” Jess choked. I could see on her face that she was cramping a bit, despite Brent’s massage. “Just peachy,” she finished. Ok, perhaps cramping more than “a bit.” Perhaps I had gone overboard with filling the bag...

“It helps to rub the patient’s buttocks to calm them as well,” I suggested ‘helpfully.’ Total bull shit, of course, and probably not a practice most nurses nor the AMA would recommend, but he didn’t question it. I noticed Jess give me a sideways glance, but she didn’t contradict me either. I caught Emma snicker at my use of the word “buttocks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.