Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Once outside, she realized that he had driven and she had no way home. She took her phone back out of the clutch purse she had brought and discovered that her hands were still shaking in anger.

Emma closed her eyes and counted backward from ten to calm herself. Reaching zero, she reopened her eyes and dialed Jess on her phone.

“Hello?” Jess said on the other end of the receiver.

“H-Hi, Jess. It’s Emma.” Emma’s voice was quivering while she hovered on the line in between ‘blind fury’ and ‘ready to burst into tears.’

“Emma? What’s wrong?” Jess asked. Jess could hear the trouble in her voice.

“Um, the date didn’t go so well,” Emma said, “and I kinda need a ride. Do you think you could pick me up?” Her voice cracked on “up”.

“Sure, no problem. Just text me the address and I’ll be right there. I wasn’t doing anything important anyway,” Jess replied.


“You’re kidding, right?” I asked incredulously.

“Something’s wrong and Emma needs us. Well, just me, I suppose,” Jess said.

The reason she said that is because I was bent over the kitchen chair, buck naked. My wrists were cuffed to the legs with the super-duper shiny new cuffs we had bought at Spooner’s.

My ass was stinging a bit as Jess had been in the middle of paddling me. Ostensibly for “cumming on Emma without permission.” She hadn’t wasted anytime playing that card.

“Alright, well at least uncuff me before you go,” I said. I was trying to turn my head to look at her but couldn’t see her; I could just hear the sounds of her pocketbook and keys jingling as she prepared to leave. She came over to where I was bound, head hanging down, and bent down next to me.

“Sorry, no time. Love you.” She gave me a quick peck on the forehead before rushing to the door.

“Oh, come on!” I shouted to the door as it closed behind her.


Jess was at the restaurant in ten minutes. It should have been fifteen, but Jess has quite a lead foot on a normal day; when she needs to be somewhere fast, watch the fuck out.

As she pulled up to the curb, she could see Emma wiping the tears from eyes. She started to exit the car but Emma immediately went to the passenger door and opened it; she hopped inside and slammed the door closed.

“What happened?” Jess asked with concern. She looked Emma over to see if she was hurt at all, but, of course, the injuries were only psychological.

“Just drive,” she said sharply. “Please,” she added a moment later.

Jess pulled away without any further question.

They drove in silence for several minutes. Jess didn’t prod or pressure Emma to talk before she was ready. Jess did, however, reach over into a cubby in the console and withdrew a small packet of tissues which she handed to Emma. Emma took it and thanked her.

After wiping her eyes and blowing her nose (Jess offered the small plastic bag that still held my cum-covered baby wipes for Emma to toss her tissues into, ) Emma cleared her throat and told Jess the entire story, starting from Todd picking her up.

“WOW, what a fucking asshole!” Jess shouted in the car.

Emma shrugged. “Yeah, I guess. Maybe he was right though.”

“What are you talking about?” Jess asked with a frown.

“Well, maybe I SHOULD have known what he expected. I mean, look at me,” she said, gesturing to her stomach with both hands. She blew her nose again.

“Stop that! You are beautiful. You are an amazing person. You are going to make some guy extremely happy and it sure as FUCK will not be someone like Todd. Stop putting yourself down,” Jess said in exasperation.

Emma shrugged again, but didn’t answer her back. They drove the rest of the way in silence back to the apartment building.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.