Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma knocked on our door that night at around 9 pm. She had just gotten out of work.

She was smiling, but Jess could tell something was off as soon as she opened the door.

“Hi, what’s up, Em?” she asked. I was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. Fully clothed for a change. I know that doesn’t happen much in these stories, but I actually do wear clothes every once in a while in real life.

“Hey guys, it’s not too late to stop by, is it?” she asked. I could see her eyes looked a bit puffy from where I was seated.

“No, not at all,” Jess replied. It was a Friday night, so we would have been up for a while longer anyway.

“Great ... I was wondering if I could...” - she paused, clearly working up her nerve for something- “ ... could cash in that rain check now?” she asked. Her hands were in her pockets and she was rocking back and forth on one heel, obviously uncomfortable asking.

“Like, right now?” I asked from the couch. Not that I wasn’t up for it, it just seemed a bit out-of-the-blue.

“Yes, right now,” she said firmly. Suddenly she softened, “Unless this isn’t a good time for you guys. I can-”

“No! Right now is fine!” I blurted from the couch. Jess shot me a look and a scowl.

“Right now IS fine,” Jess said slowly, “but are you sure everything is ok? You seem ... off.”

“Just a tough night a work,” Emma said offhandedly. Jess stepped aside and let her in.

There was an awkward moment while Emma just stood in the middle of the room with nothing happening.

“Um, I haven’t done anything like this before. How does this work?” she asked.

“Well, step one is we get you naked,” Jess offered.

I hopped up from the couch. “I can help you, if you want.” I reached for the button on her pants, but she pulled back a step.

“No! - I mean, no, it’s ok. I’ll do it,” she said. She reached for her button herself, put her hands there, and froze again.

“Um, I know I’m here to get eaten out, but I think I need some privacy. I know that probably sounds silly...” she said.

“Not at all,” Jess said. “Whatever you are comfortable with. Here, come into our bedroom. You can strip down there and you’ll find a bathrobe hanging in the closet.”

Jess led her through the kitchen to our bedroom around the corner. I waited patiently where I was.

Five minutes later, Emma returned in the fluffy white robe. She was blushing furiously and holding the bathrobe tightly closed but she was quite a bit larger than Jess and the robe wouldn’t quite cover her whole body. Her cleavage was peeking through the front, and her smooth legs showed as she walked. Her black hair looked even darker against the white cotton.

“Wow, you look incredible, Em,” I said softly.

“Thank you,” she said. “It means a lot.”

“K,” Jess said, “Have a seat on the couch.” She led her by the elbow over to it.

Emma sat down carefully, holding her legs tightly closed and pulling the robe over them. Then she sighed deeply and released them a bit.

I knelt down in front of her; this caused her to tense up again.

“It’s ok,” I whispered, “We’ll take things slow.” She smiled weakly and nodded at me.

I picked up one of her feet and pressed my thumbs into the ball of it, massaging it.

“Ooo that feels nice...” she said.

Jess sat down next to Emma and put her arm around her. “He does good work and has GREAT hands. Lay back and enjoy it.”

Emma nodded to Jess and closed her eyes, pushing back into the soft cushions of the couch.

I rolled her foot between my fingers and enjoyed the soft moans that I elicited from her. I moved on to her other foot and repeated the same procedure. She leaned over and tucked her head into Jess’ shoulder.

From the ball of her foot, I worked my way backward to her heel. A few squeezes there led to the back of her leg. As my hand ran up the back of her thigh, she suddenly opened her eyes and sat up.

“Easy, girl, easy,” Jess whispered in her ear. She relaxed again; Jess guided Emma’s head back to her’ shoulder and Emma closed her eyes once more.

My hands worked their magic (if I do say so myself) up her leg until I hit her knee. At that point, there was nowhere to go except straight down her thigh towards her crotch.

Slowly, very slowly, I ran my fingers along both sides of her thigh. I heard her suck in air at my touch, but she didn’t open her eyes.

The point of no return. My fingers reached up to the belt holding the robe closed. I grasped both ends of the knot but looked to Jess before pulling them apart.

“Are you ready?” she asked quietly in Emma’s ear. Emma gave two tiny nods without opening her eyes. Jess looked back to me and gave a thumbs up.

With one smooth pull, the knot came apart and the robe fell open. Her thighs were tightly pressed together; between her belly laying on top of them and the thickness of her legs, nothing was visible of her crotch.

I opened the robe all the way to expose her breasts. She continued to clench her eyes shut and I could see she was biting her lower lip.

I took a moment to admire her body. Her skin was quite pale; I imagine she didn’t get out to the beach much to work on her tan, but I was ok with that. I’m a bit of a freak in that I don’t get off on deeply tanned skin.

Her legs and belly were completely smooth and flawless. I placed a kiss on the top of her left leg first, then leaned in to place another one just below her belly button.

My hands glided along her belly around to her full hips and rubbed up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.