Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

(Note: the story below is written just as told to us by Emma. It is told in the first person as she related it to us.)

I was twelve when I went with my mom to visit my aunt. Aunt Lucy had two sons; Eric was twelve, like me, and Andy was fourteen.

They lived on a farm and we were playing near a barn at the back of the property.

We were playing Cowboys and Indians. I remember thinking that we were all too old for that, but it was nice to have anyone to play with. I didn’t really have a lot of friends.

Anyway, they were chasing me and trying to catch me. I was already kinda heavy by that point and they were both pretty fit so I didn’t stand much of a chance.

It was the usual kid horseplay and Eric caught me, tackling me to the ground.

“I got her, Pilgrim!” he said in a pretty poor cowboy drawl.

“Ok, pard,” Andy said in his equally lame impression. “Let’s locks up this here Indian Princess.”

Eric stood me up, holding my arms behind me. I thought nothing of it at this point as he led me into the barn.

“Kneel down there, Princess,” Andy said, pointing to the base of a post in the barn. I did, Eric still holding me tight. Andy grabbed some rope from a shelf and went in back of me, binding my hands around the post behind me. I tugged on them a bit; sure enough, they were snug.

“Well now, Princess, what do you have to say for yourself?” He said, standing over me with his hands on his hips. I decided to play along.

“You will never get rid of us! My tribe will come to save me and slaughter you both!” I didn’t bother with a fake accent, but I felt my acting was pretty good. I thrashed against the bonds for effect.

“Is that so?” he said. “So, they’re going to come and save you from this?” He bent down and began to tickle my sides viciously.

I burst out laughing and tried to pull away from his fingers but to no avail. He tickled me for a full thirty seconds until I was gasping for air.

“Ok, ok! I surrender!” I said, still struggling to breathe.

“That’s what I thought!” Andy said. He dropped down to the ground in front of me in a kneeling position of his own. And then things got uncomfortable.

“You make a cute Indian, Emma,” he said, much more quietly. He smiled at me and moved my hair out of my face. I was caught off guard by his comment. No one had called me cute before; besides my mom, of course.

Andy put his hands on my stomach and ran them up to my boobs. I struggled a bit again as he groped them, trying to pull away.

“Hey! What are you doing?” I shouted. He ignored my protest and just kept smiling.

After a few unpleasant squeezes of my boobs, he reached down to the base of my shirt and gripped it. My eyes widen as I realized what was coming next.

I struggled again, but it did nothing to stop him from pulling my shirt all the way up to my arm pits and above my bosom.

I didn’t have a big chest, but I had started wearing a bra by that point and it was exposed to him. He eyed it for just a moment before taking the bottom of each cup and slipping it up above my breasts.

“Your boobs are beautiful, Emma,” Andy said, admiring them as the sunlight streamed through the barn onto them. Again, I was disarmed by his compliment. I was being attacked, I knew that logically, but he liked me!

It was summer and the warm air felt nice blowing across my tits. Andy hefted them in his hands, feeling their weight. Next, he used his thumbs to toy with my nipples, watching, amazed, as they hardened under his touch.

My nips stuck out like little pencil erasers. He pulled on them and I cried out.

“Oww! That hurts!” I shouted. “Sorry,” he muttered, without much sincerity. He ran his hands over my globes for another minute.

“You make me hard down here,” he said, rubbing his crotch. It wasn’t exactly the most romantic phrase and Hallmark probably wouldn’t license it for a greeting card, but I was twelve and a boy told me I was making him hard. I’m ashamed to admit; I liked it a little.

“Will you do something for me?” he asked. He didn’t wait for an answer. He stood up and unbuttoned his pants. He yanked both his pants and underwear to the ground, exposing his fourteen-year-old dick to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.