Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 12

Sex Story: Episode 12 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

Finale, Part 1

“Well then,” the Proprietor says with a grin, surveying the remaining contestants, “Ten nasty, stupid, depraved contestants gone ... four smart, lovely, sweet contestants left.”

The camera pans over the terrified looking group of naked final contestants remaining. Jane née Muffy sits on her haunches, periodically whining softly, though she lets out a low growl at Ginny when the pretty - albeit very skinny and young - blonde girl comes to close. Ginny sticks her tongue out at the dog-woman before suddenly realizing what she’s doing and blushing. Zara, in the teenaged body of Kay squirms uncomfortably behind her big fake tits, while Abby teeters precariously on her extremely high heels, clearly struggling to maintain her balance with her own enormous jingling tits thrust out in front of her.

“I hope you all enjoyed your last night here at the Fantasy Frenzy resort.”

The screen flickers through a brief montage of each of the contestants from the night before, along with their roommates. Dani sobbing and squealing as a panting, wild-eyed Muffy fucks the little redhead with abandon, swollen tits dripping milk down the redhead’s pale back. Quick cut to Abby screaming in pleasure, with Kaitlyn’s arm shoved into her pussy up to mid-wrist. Another cut to Zara watching her tiny, sobbing mother - her face glistening with wetness showing she’d been licking her daughter’s pussy (formerly her own) for quite some time - now working one of her her tiny arms in and out of her squealing daughter’s pussy while (clearly at her daughter’s direction) working the other fist into her own cunt, with some difficulty. Then Diana, her face also wet from licking Ginny’s pussy, gasping and sobbing as she slides up and down on the bedpost she’s mounted. She slides up, revealing the long post deep inside her and grunting as the massive head slurps its way out of her. When she plunges back down Ginny giggles - and Diana sobs, then begins to squeal in orgasm, her juices dripping down the pole while she cums

And the screen cuts back to the uncomfortable-looking contestants, who are all blushing furiously and looking horribly embarrassed at their nighttime depravity, displayed on the large screen above them. (Except for Ginny, who smirks when the camera lights on her, even though the little teen is blushing as well.)

“And now, it is time for our final round. One Quickie, followed by one last challenge. As usual, whomever wins the quickie will gain an advantage in the challenge. For this last round we’ve decided to keep it all to something fairly simple”

The four girls all jump as suddenly the floor in front of them irises open, and a large, round, very pink bed slowly rises. They all stare at the bed as though it is a monster waiting to devour them - the massive pink satin bed sits there menacingly, like something out of the cheesiest honeymoon suite in existence.

“For your Quickie, it is simply this - the four of you are going to fuck each other on this lovely bed until you have all cum. If you cum, you are out. The winner is the last one to cum. But here’s the catch. Anyone not involved in actively fucking on the bed for more than ten seconds is disqualified, and will automatically be last in the Quickie - with an additional penalty in the final. And you may not prevent anyone from doing whatever they want to you on the bed - if you do something that is clearly only an attempt to stop them, you will also be disqualified.

“For the purposes of this event, we have a panel of judges who will be watching - if they decide you are not giving it your all, you will be buzzed out of the quickie.”

Suddenly the wall slides up, revealing a bleacher full of people who are watching the four naked women. The girls all moan in horror and shy away from the giggling and chattering crowd - except for Zara, who shivers and though her eyes are a little wild, thrusts out her tits with seeming excitement at the audience.

“Your time starts now.”

The four girls all blink in surprise at the abrupt statement from the Proprietor, clearly confused. And then a female voice fills the room.

“Contestants are off bed and inactive. Disqualification in ten nine eight”

With a variety of sobs, yelps, and moans, the four women charge to the bed, scrambling onto the pink covers. As they clamber up, all four girls (or three girls and one dog-girl) pause, staring at each other for a moment, unsure what to do.

“six five...”

Ginny is the first to move, the slender teen turning and lunging at a very surprised Abby. The heavily modified girl starts to mouth a protest, but is cut off by a loud moan of pleasure as one of Ginny’s hands begins to thumb one of Abby’s large, jingling nipples, while the other slides between the (now older) woman’s thighs, eliciting another jingle followed by rapidly increasing wet sounds. Though she is clearly fighting it, when Ginny’s mouth descends to suck on her remaining free nipple, the heavily modified woman’s eyes roll back in pleasure as her hyper-sensitive body is overwhelmed by the blond teen’s lustful assault.

Meanwhile, when the count reaches “three”, as Ginny began to reduce Abby to a quivering, moaning living sex doll, Jane lunges for Zara. The teen in her mother’s teen body makes the wrong reaction, falling backwards - and ending up with splayed legs, open for Jane’s dog tongue to lick and take the advantageous position. Jane lunges towards the girl’s pussy - but pauses with a whine, even now her face wrinkling in brief revulsion at licking another girl.

That pause is just enough for Zara to gather her wits, and draw a shuddering breath.

“Muffy - S-SIT!”

Though she stammers it out, she gives the command with conviction - and Jane suddenly falls to her haunches, tongue lolling out of her mouth. For a few moments she sports a blank, dog-like expression - and then slowly a horrified expression creeps over her face, as she realizes she was completely helpless to follow Zara’s command. Like a dog. She starts a whining growl

“Muffy - DOWN!”

Jane plunges to the bed, cowering before the teen who is starting to grin. Again, for a few moments, Jane’s expression goes happily blank as she pants up at her mistress, before she starts to blink her obedience away, trying to

“ROLL OVER!”

With a whine, Jane flips onto her back, her big breasts flopping over, milk dribbling from her swollen nipples. She pulls her front and back paws up in a totally submissive position, panting up at the brunette teen. Zara, grinning a little madly now at her power over the other sort-of-woman, clambers over to the cowering dog-girl. And once again, before Jane can get her bearings and reclaim her intelligence, the teen brunette swings a leg over the dog-girl’s hips, her own fake tits bouncing.

“STAY!”

Jane trembles and lets out a low whine, looking up at the grinning teen towering over her. Zara glances back and, biting her lip, she reaches out for Jane’s doggy cock - already quite hard. Zara swallows - and then thrusts her hips back onto the redhead’s cock, gasping as she feels it slide inside her. Jane whines in obvious pleasure as the brunette works the dog-girl’s cock inside her clearly wet pussy. She reaches down to place a hand between Jane’s tits to steady herself.

“Stay, bitch,” Zara murmurs, and then shivers at a thrill of pleasure from the nasty words. With Jane’s cock fully inside her, their hips together, Zara stops shifting to avoid pleasuring herself too much - and reaches back to begin fingering Jane’s also quite wet pussy.

Jane lets out a long, low whine of dismayed pleasure, as the girl above her rocks back and forth and fingers her, muttering “Stay stay you little bitch you little breeding whore “ to help keep her pinned. Jane’s eyes fill with tears as she whines, but she is pinned by Zara’s body and words as the teen rides up and down on her increasingly wet doggy cock.

The camera pans back over to where Ginny is fingering Abby, to show that the poor girl has somehow managed to fight through her absurd body’s immobilizing pleasure to slide over on top of Ginny, forcing the two girls into a 69 position. The skinny little teen beneath Abby swallows and then lifts her mouth to the older girl’s dripping pussy. Abby moans, staring for a moment at Ginny’s own pussy with a flicker of disgust across her painted face, and then Abby moans softly and begins to lick Ginny’s cunt. Only to moan louder a moment later when Ginny moans into her own pussy.

A shift back to Jane and Zara, where Jane is panting and whining, clearly losing her battle, as she twitches beneath the fake-titted teen. Zara seems to be enjoying herself immensely as she mutters to Jane to stay over and over.

“Oh god, good bitch that’s right holy shit you’re so fucking warm inside me so fucking *big inside me”

Zara is grunting as she moves back and forth on top of Jane, and with her slitted eyes seems surprisingly into what she is doing. So much so, that she doesn’t notice at first when Jane manages to lift her head up so that she can bend her flexible doggy body in half, and then draws her long tongue over Zara’s clit. Zara’s lidded eyes shoot open with a squeal of shocked pleasure.

“Wait, how did you - oh f-f-fuck! S-st-ohhhhh - s-st-stop...”

Jane whines, disgusted at licking the girl’s pussy, but continues lapping frantically, aided by her elongated doggie snout. Zara writhes for a moment, trying to pull away from Jane’s long, dextrous tongue - but then she moans in pain, and falls back down, as her pussy swells for a moment then slurps Jane’s cock back inside.

That one moment is enough.

Suddenly, with a shocked expression, Zara begins to squeal and grunt - a strange and very loud combination of her own sex noises and those usually coming from her mother’s body. Even though she has a horrified face, she begins to hump against Jane’s frantically lapping tongue, working the dog cock inside her as she cums hard.

Finally, with a sob, she falls to the side, gasping for breath. And it immediately becomes clear what the problem was when she tried to pull away: Jane’s cock has knotted itself inside Zara’s pussy. Jane rolls around and both of them whine in pain, until Jane manages to scramble up to all fours, panting - and pulling the sobbing Zara up onto all fours as well, tied ass to ass like dogs.

but from her gasped words and increasing flush, it is clear that she is about to cum. Finally, with something between a moan and a sob,

“Zara has cum, she is eliminated. Please leave the bed.”

Zara sobs at the voice overhead, and starts to pull forward - then falls back again with a groan of pain.

“I I c-can’t! I’m stuck!”

“Please leave the bed, or you will be punished.”

Zara tries to crawl forward, and moans in pain again - but this time Jane, blinking towards the other two girls lets out a low whine, and pulls in the other direction - and suddenly with a pop, the knot pulls free of Zara’s stretched pussy, eliciting a loud sob from the girl. As it comes out, it is followed by a surprising rush of cum. It is clear that Jane is ejaculating continuously at this point, as a dog would, spurting now on the sheets. Zara looks back, staring at the copious amounts of fluid oozing out of her, and lets out an angry sob.

“Wait! That’s not fair! She came in me! Look at how much she-”

“You have three seconds to leave the bed before punishment commences. Three”

With a wail, Zara crawls frantically towards the edge of the bed. Unfortunately, given its size, she is quite some distance away, and seems to be more than a little shaky after her orgasm. The voice counts down to two, then one she’s almost to the edge

“Punishment commencing.”

Suddenly, Zara’s hair ripples - and turns a bright bottle-blonde. She pulls to a halt, still dripping, and blinks in confusion. Then slowly, the intelligence seems to drain from her eyes as the color fades to a bright, light blue, and she sits there on all fours looking puzzled.

“Wha wuz I what wuz I doin’?”

The voice that comes out of Zara’s mouth is suddenly higher pitched - and very, very dumb. One of the handlers comes up to the bed from the corner and takes her hand. Zara looks up at the short, dark-haired glasses-wearing woman, and grins.

“Oh yeah! I wuz gettin’ of the bed!”

She smiles vapidly as she lets the handler pull her off the bed, and then glances down at herself in surprise as her legs come together. She reaches down, and then pulls her fingers away from her pussy to find them covered in slime from Jane’s cock. She giggles.

“I’m all sticky!”

She tilts her head, and then lifts the fingers to her lips, licking the tips with her tongue. Her dim eyes brighten with excitement.

“Mmm! Yummy,” she looks at the Velma-looking handler, and holds out her fingers with that airheaded grin, “Wanna taste?”

The woman recoils in horror - then stiffens as she clearly hears some instructions in her earpiece. She turns her face back to the still-grinning Zara - and, with a wrinkled nose, leans in and licks the girls fingers. The face she makes says that she considers it anything but yummy. But when she starts to pull back, she lets out another small moan at obvious further instructions, and begins to lick Zara’s fingers with an utterly disgusted expression that belies her clumsy attempt to look sexy for the camera while doing so.

Zara giggles as she watches the woman lick for a moment, oblivious to - well, much of anything. Then her eyes widen as she smiles.

“You think it’s yummy too! Oh - I know where there’s more!”

Zara turns - and to an absolutely horrified expression from the handler, bends over at the waist and puts her hands on the floor, her legs spread. Her pussy is still twitching and gaping from Jane’s abuse, and continues to dribble cum, which is also smeared all over the insides of Zara’s legs.

“You kin lick it out of me if you want!”

The woman chokes out a horrified sob - but then falls to her knees, and lifts her face to begin lapping at Zara’s glistening thighs.

Meanwhile, as the camera zooms back to the previous scene, Jane stood panting for a moment, letting her dripping and glistening doggy cock soften ever so slightly. She glances over to look at Ginny and Abby, who have rolled around enough that Ginny is now on top in their little 69 sandwich. Both girls are moaning, though it is difficult to tell which is closer to orgasm.

Jane shakily begins to pad over to the two licking girls. She pauses for a moment behind Ginny, looking at the little blonde’s pussy and ass with apprehension. Then with a ‘whuf’, she levers herself up and onto Ginny’s back, her large breasts flopping against the blonde teen’s smooth skin, milk dripping from her nipples down Ginny’s sides.

Ginny moans, but grins - clearly feeling that she has the advantage over both girls, as she continues lapping at Abby’s pussy, the modified girl clearly very close to orgasm. Jane whufs again as she struggles to align herself to enter Ginny

Suddenly Ginny’s lapping grin turns into a squeal of protest as she lifts her face from Abby’s pussy. She starts to pull away as Jane starts attempting to fuck her - the tip of Jane’s well-lubricated doggy cock starting to slide into Ginny’s amazingly-still-virgin asshole, still squirting cum occasionally over Ginny’s thighs. The blonde teen tries to slide herself away from Jane’s entry, but the dog-girl follows, pressing the tip of her cock further in

Finally, with a sob, Ginny pulls away frantically, sliding forward on the bed to get away from the doggy-cock trying to slide into her ass. Abby, lays twitching and moaning beneath her, desperately blinking away the orgasm that was so close.

“Ginny has been disqualified.”

The blonde looks up with horror and fury.

“WHAT?!”

“Please leave the bed.”

“Wait! I didn’t mean to! She tried to I”

“Please leave the bed or you will be punished.”

Ginny’s eyes widen - and she glances over at the blonde-haired bimbo that is now moaning loudly as the woman has started to lick her pussy with small sounds of disgust. With something between a sob and a squawk, the naked teen scurries off the bedspread to stand off to one side, fighting back youthful tears, and looking furious that she is doing so.

Abby starts to roll over to try to get away and catch her breath, but Jane quickly pads forward and lowers her face to Abby’s huge tits, and begins to lick her large nipples with jingling noises from Abby’s bells. Abby chokes out a moan, and between her exhaustion from her near-orgasm and the incredible sensitivity of her nipples, she is once again pinned, her back arching in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.