Party Favours - Cover

Party Favours

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For years, Carmen MacGardenn's older brother, Timothy, has had control over her every move. When he says she has to attend his party with his friends, she can't say no. Before the evening is over, Tim has made her give the guests some party favours they won't soon forget. Tim used to be nice, and when he gets intoxicated his motives for changing and true feelings are revealed to his sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Transformation  

Carmen sat up abruptly.

‘Daddy!’ She yipped, and then realized her father could see her breasts and nakedness, and quickly pulled the sheet up to her neck.

Tim shifted, climbing over his sister to sit, tense, protectively in front of her.

‘What are you doing in here?’ He demanded of their father.

‘Watching,’ Nathan MacGardenn replied evenly. He was still sitting back casually, one ankle supported on his other knee.

‘How long... ?’ Carmen said. She didn’t need to finish the sentence.

‘Long enough,’ Nathan said. ‘You were both asleep when I found you. Maybe half an hour ago.’

‘What are you doing here?’ Tim repeated.

‘Just seeing how you’d react to each other,’ their father said, his eyes glittering. ‘This is what I expected to see.’

‘What?’ Carmen said weakly. ‘You expected this?’

‘I didn’t dis include it,’ Nathan admitted. ‘After all, it runs in the family. Why do you think young Harry’s parents live in Oregon? They used to live here, you know. This manor was Marty’s inheritance just as it is mine.’

‘Don’t let your mother find out,’ he said, rising out of his seat and crossing to the door. ‘It would upset her.’

He turned to face them before leaving.

‘And if you ever want to get married, come see me.’


‘Do you think he means it?’ Carmen asked, her mind a blur.

‘I assume so,’ Tim said grimly. ‘Father would never jest about such a serious matter.’

‘I wonder if Daddy ever had a poke at Aunt Rhonda too,’ Carmen mused.

Tim elbowed her. ‘Don’t think of such things!’

She grinned. ‘Right.’ Kissed him.

‘After such a confusing, energy-sapping event, I think I would like to make love now--and later,’ Carmen said.

Tim grinned. He lay facing his sister, kissing and gently touching. Her soft breasts; his chest.

They got closer and closer to each other. Carmen lifted her top leg over his hip, and Tim knew what she wanted. He found her entrance with the head of his cock and slid as deep into her as their position allowed.

There was no urgency in this coupling, only love, and loving being so close to each other.

There were also no words, until sometime later Tim panted, ‘Carmen, I’m going to cum,’ and she tightened her hold on his body and urged him to cum deep inside her. He groaned his release in her ear, and they lay together trembling.

‘I want to get married,’ Carmen whispered shakily, gazing into her brother’s amber eyes.

He kissed her softly. ‘Me too. When should we ask him?’

‘Soon,’ Carmen said, and she kissed him again, feeling the softness of his skin against hers. She moved closer to him to to feel it more.


Dressed in a peach coloured gown, Carmen descended the stairs, Tim’s hand in hers as he went down behind her. She was smiling. When they heard the approach of another person their hands dropped reluctantly.

‘Mother!’ Carmen greeted their mother. She was beaming.

‘Carmen, darling,’ Eva MacGardenn smiled at her children. ‘Tim.’ She looked at Carmen’s radiant face and smiled. ‘Why, Carmen, I don’t think I’ve seen you this happy for months! What’s bringing you up?’

‘It’s just such a lovely day, Mother!’ Carmen replied, leaving out the part about how it was a lovely day.

Tim slipped off on cue to find their father while Carmen stayed to chat with their mum.

When he reappeared his face looked grave. Carmen made her excuses to Eva, took the arm Tim offered her; and they strolled out into the orchards in silence to talk.

‘What is it?’ Carmen asked immediately when they had settled on a blanket below a fruit tree.

‘Father wants to meet with us both, personally, at a different time, to discuss it,’ Tim said. ‘He also mentioned that there might be a price for him helping us.’ ‘What sort of price?’ Carmen asked cautiously. ‘Money? Favours?’

‘He didn’t say, and I’m not sure. I guess we’ll have to find out at the time.’

‘Okay,’ Carmen sighed. What else could she say?

‘Meanwhile... ‘ Tim turned to her with a smile. He kissed her, beginning to crawl on top of her body to kiss. ‘Maybe you could open those legs of yours for me?’

Carmen laughed against his lips as he pressed her down into the blanket to kiss.


‘Daddy?’ Carmen knocked on the door to their father’s study. It was the day and time he’d dictated they be there to discuss their marriage.

‘Come in, sweet,’ Nathan called out. ‘I’ll just be a moment finishing this document.’ Carmen looked back at Tim nervously. He put a comforting arm around her shoulder, and she opened the door to the study.

When they’d closed the door and stood in front of their father’s desk, Nathan MacGardenn put his pen down and looked up from his work seriously.

‘So. You want to be married.’

They nodded.

‘How long has this side of your relationship been going on?’

Carmen looked at Tim. Did the pleasure he’d coerced her into providing for him every day count?

‘About a year,’ Tim said. Apparently he thought it counted.

Nathan’s eyebrows rose. ‘I’m surprised you haven’t made her pregnant yet then, Tim.’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.