Tom and His Mature Lady Fuckers - Cover

Tom and His Mature Lady Fuckers

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom is a randy young man with an immense cock..... and an equally large sexual appetite. He easily attracts older ladies (both single and married) who are in need of his attentions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex  

I woke to the exquisite sensation of my cock being lovingly sucked. I laid there ... eyes still closed, focusing my attention on the feeling of my hardness being engulfed in a hot mouth. It was when I felt those lips around the base of my shaft that I knew that something was definitely different.

Neither Beth nor Cathy could deep throat me like this.

Popping my eyes open I discovered that it was Fleur ... the young woman with the milk-laden tits from the club. She was watching me, and doing her best to smile with a mouth full of cock.

“Fuck me ... that’s so good” I moaned as she continued to suck, and massage my balls with her small soft hand.

It was then that I heard a series of very loud moans. I scanned the room and found no one else, but I did notice that the door to the adjoining bedroom was open.

My attention returned to my lovely bed partner when she released my cock, and crawled up my body, dragging her massive breasts over my cock on her way to laying on top of me. Her face was soon above mine — she was beautiful- I estimated her to be in her mid-twenties.

“Good morning” she greeted me.

“Good morning beautiful” I replied.

She leant in and kissed me, feeding me her tongue.

Breaking the kiss, she said “I was so jealous when I saw you fucking Bree last night”.

“You saw us?” I asked.

“Yeh ... I crept into the back of the room in time to see you penetrate her”.

“And that didn’t scare you off?” I asked ... adding “My size scares off more ladies than it attracts. It can be a curse.”

“Hell no ... I’m a big cock girl ... and I love the look of your monster” she assured me.

Speaking of which, she had it trapped between us, pressing against her firm tummy.

We resumed kissing, and I slipped my hands down to cup her firm ass cheeks, pulling her harder against me. With the pressure of her huge breasts against my chest, I could feel them leaking their tasty liquid over me.

“Can we fuck?” she asked.

“I would love to ... Do you want to sit on it first? ... I would love to feed off your tits” I replied.

Fleur laughed and smiled, then moved to straddle my hips, poising my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I got my first look - she looked delicious with a clean shaven mound, and a set of tiny outer lips.

Grasping my cock shaft, she slid the head back and forth between the lips, parting them to reveal a very wet channel before placing the head at her tight entrance. Slowly she lowered herself, feeding my hard fat cock into her tight sheath.

“Oh fuck” she gasped.

I placed my hands on her hips, helping to steady her as she made the slow descent. She paused when she had just over half me inside her.

“Fuck ... I may have overestimated my ability to take you in me” she moaned.

“Just fuck up and down slowly” I suggested, still holding her hips.

She followed my suggestion, and started moving slowly. I could feel and see her moisture starting to flow - my shaft was getting shiny and wet. With my hands on her hips, she cupped her bountiful breasts, and started to manipulate them ... starting the flow of her milk to the extent that it was spraying all over my upper body.

“Feed me” I urged her.

She bent forward and dangled her milky nipples in my face. I latched onto the nearest nipple and sucked whilst palming the other breast.

“Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... I love being sucked and fucked” she groaned.

Her milk tasted amazing ... sweet. It was a taste that I could get very used to.

My cock was slowly disappearing inside her, and soon she rested her ass cheeks on my thighs.

When switching between nipples I commented “You’re a greedy bitch ... you have all my cock inside your hungry cunt”.

“Uh ... huh ... greedy ... and so fucking full ... and stretched” she groaned, adding “I love it”.

We sucked and fucked for another couple of minutes before I suggested and achieved a change in position. I flipped us over so that Fleur was now on the bottom, and I was kneeling between her thighs. I picked up her legs and looped her ankles over my right shoulder, locking my arms around her upper thighs.

I could now fuck her slowly and deeply.

“Oh fuck” she moaned. I could feel her pussy starting to spasm all around my embedded shaft.

With her small sexy feet so close to my face, I licked along her instep, and down to her toes. I felt her shiver in reaction to my oral attentions. I did it again - this time I licked and sucked on her toes.

“Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... aghhhhh!!!!!” she wailed, exploding in a massive orgasm with her pussy grabbing my cock and squeezing. That was all too much for me - I exploded inside her too, pumping a big load of freshly made cum into her depths.

“Yes ... yes ... yesssssssss!!!!” I shouted.

Her body convulsed against mine. I held her tight ... keeping my cock buried inside her still quivering pussy.

Carefully I released her legs, allowing them to return to the bed. I slowly withdrew my soaked cock from her. Her pussy remained wide open, with just the start of a trickle of our combined cums.

I dropped to the bed between her thighs, introducing my lips and tongue to her just fucked pussy, licking and devouring our combined spends.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.