4712-4720 Bromley Club
Chapter 1: James, Ji Chang, and Marina

Copyright© 2017 by 190proof190

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: James, Ji Chang, and Marina - Residents of the townhome complex located in the 4700 block of Bromley Boulevard are members of a sex club that allows members to discreetly participate in sexual activities of all types with other club members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Spending Friday evening enjoying a yet to be determined female in one of the sex club’s apartments hadn’t even occurred to James Hardy before he started work Monday morning, but when Marina called to let him know she would be out of town the rest the week and wouldn’t be back until late the next Saturday afternoon followed by his seeing Cassandra Blades, the hospital head nurse, her tight green nurse’s uniform stretched tightly over the soft, round cheeks of her ample butt and the big, high, pointy tits on her chest, making rounds with the fourth floor head nurse, Donna Lane, in her own snug green uniform, organizing the staff’s activities for the week the spark had been lit so that the small bit of smoldering kindling ignited on Monday had become a small but growing fire by Friday afternoon and now he needed to let the fire burn itself out before it became an out of control firestorm.

After he checked voicemail, took care of sorting the mail into groups, one for items addressed to his wife, Marina Hardy, one for items to him in another, and those for everything else in yet another, he went to the club access keypad next to the door to enter the hall from his townhome to the six club elevator doors to begin the evening activities and entered his PID code. The red light indicated the hall was in use by another club member, so with his entry to the hall blocked for the moment, he waited several minutes, repeated the process, and saw the green light signaling the hall to be clear. At the next sequence of prompts he made his selections: straight sex, one evening, heard the hall entry door unlock, picked up the pass from the dispenser, entered the open elevator door, held his pass to the elevator’s reader, and waited as the elevator carried him up to the apartment he was assigned to for this evening. The series of verifications were a bit irritating but they were in place to protect the identify of the club members in using the club’s facilities for their activities. The club’s voting members had it in their power to change the rules but all involved were pleased that no member’s confidentiality had ever been compromised in over ten years of operation so any challenge to the security measures had never gained any traction.

And finally. Finally, it was happening. The mechanical click of the elevator’s controls, the soft whirring purr of the cable as the motor wound it on the drum to lift the elevator, all together were like foreplay so that by the time the elevator door opened to the apartment entry hall he had already started getting a hard on.

Yes, indeed! He needed for the fire to burn itself out.

A total of 7 females living in the five townhomes in the complex were club members so there was at least some chance that he would be paired up with the one female he really wanted to be with this evening although he knew for that to happen she would have had to obtain their access pass to the same apartment which would only take place if she had obtained her pass in the same sequence as he had.

James never really tried to follow the logic behind how the assigning of passes was done but it all seemed to work so that if you wanted straight sex for an evening you went to a different apartment than you would go to if you wanted straight sex for a week end. It was possible if all the apartments were assigned to the same type of activity for the same duration that all six apartments would be in identical use at the same time.

Of course, there were the possibilities the one female club member he wanted to be with hadn’t decided to use the club this evening, someone else had gotten their pass in the same sequence as he had, or she had made different selections than he had, but he had done his part to put himself in contention for her company this evening. And if it didn’t work out with the new female club member from 4720 as long as there was some female from the complex that had obtained her pass to the same apartment as he had, he would still be able to enjoy a straight sex experience that evening. He had only missed out having the sexual experience he wanted with a club member a few times because of no club female being available. In those instances there were prostitutes available on demand for just about any type of sexual activity one could possibly imagine.

Having been with each of the other 5 female club members, some so frequently in fact that he had enjoyed their conjugal favors almost as many times as his own spouse, if he didn’t get to be with the new female like he wanted it was no big issue but the profile when she joined the club had indicated B/G as one of her sexual preferences so he had his hopes up. In keeping with the club practices and usage rules, no other information was included in the club introductory profile for her but in her introductory profile from the complex there was a photo which he studied for a long time trying to see if he could conclude anything more about her. In the photo, she was wearing a hat, sunglasses, and a green and blue windbreaker.

Each third-floor apartment had a dedicated single person elevator from the entry hall to the apartment to maximize confidentiality, eliminating the need to pass through any type of common hall on the third floor, reducing the chance of identification by any other club patron until someone was safely inside the apartment out of sight from any other person than their partner or partners in the case a group sexual activity. He had only participated in a group sexual activity once and had never had a gay encounter but those preferences were always available.

Once the lift arrived at the apartment, he watched the door open and walked into the apartment. A gun metal blue and red windbreaker was already hanging in the closet and he heard a soft, slightly accented voice saying thank you into the phone so he hurried to see for himself. He felt like Christmas morning and he had just gotten just what he wanted.

I am going to have a great evening! I must have been a good boy. What luck!

There stood the woman he had been hoping to see, freshly showered, the tips of her dark hair slightly damp, hanging just past a pair of pretty shoulders, wearing a sheer lime green robe, smiling as she turned her head to greet him so that the dimples to the either side of her mouth were more visible, making him feel that she was genuinely happy to see him. He couldn’t get his own windbreaker unzipped fast enough so he took it off over his head, dropped it on the floor of the hall, crossed the 10 feet between them and wrapped his arms around her, pressing her slender, warm, soft body against him hard enough he could feel her nipples pressed into his chest. She resisted a little at first but then moved her hands to the back of his neck and guided his lips to hers kissing the corners of his mouth and then gently directly on the lips.

Yes, it was going to be a great evening and a wonderful beginning to a long week end. His only regret was that they had only specified this evening although he knew if he had selected a different period and she had not that he wouldn’t be with her now!

He didn’t know her name, she didn’t know his, and he knew not asking your partner’s name was a rule that had been followed by the club members for so long that nobody even thought about violating it. All of the partners were randomly issued a pseudonym when they joined the club and it was accepted that you weren’t allowed to ask your partner their real name or to tell them yours. It had been a long time since anyone had violated the rule. The penalty for violation was immediate expulsion from the club. Confidentiality was a key value amongst the club members.

James, a young, up and coming surgeon, younger than most of the other club members, kept his weight under control, and his fitness at a high level with daily exercise so that he could enjoy the benefits of belonging to the club. The personal appearance benefits were that his 6 foot 2 inch frame looked correct for his weight of 220 and the fitness benefits were sufficient stamina to participate in sexual activities with any of the female club members he had enjoyed for a very long time.

Her robe’s pale lime color, ruffled plunging neckline that ended just above the bottom of her breasts, and the transpicuous quality of the fabric provided a wonderful and enticing combination of mystery and revelation for Ji Chang’s creamy white skin contrasted against the soft, black hair on her head and the enticing hairy tangle between her thighs. James thought to himself that he might be in the presence of a goddess although that was his reaction upon his first experience with each of the previous females.

The chime of the bell notified them that the food had arrived. They ignored the first chime but Ji Chang answered the second one saying she was really hungry. Mentally, James’s thought amused him,

Well, I guess even goddesses have to eat.

When the dumbwaiter arrived they opened the door and moved the food to the table. James said that he would wait to shower until after they had eaten. After they had finished the meal, put the dirty dishes into the dumbwaiter, and pressed the button to take it back down, Ji Chang finishing the feedback survey for the meal as James showered.

James walked back into the sitting room as Ji Chang hit the enter key, got to her feet, and walked to put her arms around James.

James said, “All finished? Now it’s only us?”

“I’m looking forward to the only us period.”

“Me too. Maybe we can extend our reservation?

“Why don’t we plan to talk that later?”

“Let’s make use of now and worry about later, well, later.”

James sat on the couch, led Ji Chang by the hand to sit on his lap rotated slightly so that as he leaned back, she leaned against him with his arms pulling her to him, and he began slowly trailing the tips of his fingers through her hair and along her scalp. All week she had been a little stressed, thinking about her first time to use the club, not knowing what the evening would bring, so that his fingertips softly trailing along her scalp and through her hair were so relaxing and narcotic that an hour later he was still holding her when she woke up with a start and kissed him.

“Sorry.”

James put his arms around her and kissed her,

“Please don’t be. I enjoyed listening to how you sound when you’re asleep and watching your pretty face. I love your face.”

“I hope you’re going to let me hear how you sound.”

“It will be my pleasure.”

Ji Chang’s voice took on a huskier, lower tone,

“It’s time for what I came here for.

“I want to look at your chest!”

Ji Chang’s soft hands pressed against James’s shoulders before she slid down to kneel between his knees facing him, untied the belt on his robe, opened the front of the robe, and ran her finger tips along his chest from his shoulders to either side of his crotch.

A small, barely noticeable twitch of the tip of his penis alerted her to his slight stimulation. She liked her male partner’s cock to be rock hard when he penetrated her,

It’s time to get you hard. I want to get you rock hard and then you get to fuck me! Or is it me who is going to fuck you? Either way, let’s fuck!

She wrapped her left hand completely around the shaft of his penis, began massaging him with a combined twisting rotation of her wrist and stroking with her hand, making him harder, but for her, he had a bit to go before she was ready for him to enter her. She leaned over closer to the tip of his penis, blew softly from the tip to his testicles, kissed it from the tip to the bottom of his scrotum, took it in her mouth, and began massaging it along the bottom with the top of her tongue and along the top by gently gliding her fingers along it.

Now, that’s hard. I think I’m ready.

James was reaching the point at which orgasm would come practically all by itself and pulled her mouth off his erection. He could see that she was confused.

“I want to finish inside you the first time.”

She put her hand around his penis, guided him to stand, led him to the bed room, turned him to face her, and softly pushed him down to the bed.

He is so big!

I want him to finish inside me too. And I want him to fuck me for a long time the very first time

I can’t wait to feel his hot, white cum inside me.

She moved to sit on his waist with the soft inside of her thighs pressed against him from both sides and began massaging him from his neck to his chest with her soft hands. As soon as she felt the first forward thrust of his hips, she elevated her buttocks with her knees and moved so that the tip of his penis was just inside her vagina.

Another forward but this time stronger forward thrust of his hips and she elevated her buttocks to withdraw the tip, began rubbing the tip along the insides of her labia from below her vaginal opening to her clitoris, and when she felt several forward but strong thrusts one after the other, moved his penis back inside her, pressed down with her vagina taking over half of him inside her, rested as she felt the warmth of his penis inside her, and pushed down again with her vagina taking the rest of his penis completely inside.

His breathing had become more raspy and she could hear small soft moans coming from deep down inside his throat. She didn’t wanted him to finish too quickly.

I need to stop a second.

She withdrew his penis complete out of her, leaned down and blew hard along the shaft until he lost his erection and became half swollen, only partially erect, slightly hard but not completely erect. From the stiffness of his penis half hard and half soft she knew only a few caresses of his penis with her fingers would quickly restore his erection to rock hard.

Time for a big finish.

She put him inside her again, he quickly regained the full strength of his erection, but this time his raspy, guttural moans began sooner and were deeper and more rapid.

She continued to repeat the withdrawal, softening, and then getting him hard again until his moans and thrust began immediately when she put him back inside her.

Now!

She continued to rotate, lift, and then press her vagina down so that his penis was being squeezed on all sides by the walls of her vagina contracted tightly around it.

As the first drop of his semen entered her, she pressed down hard and came in a series of more than 30 contractions that started like an explosion and tapered off until the orgasm had run its course.

That felt so good.

That’s the best orgasm I have had in a long time.

That club membership is worth every penny.

I’ve been needing that.

James was floating along in that afterglow following orgasms, a little spaced out, but somehow managed to speak, “Wow!”

He closed his eyes, letting himself ride the feeling, and eventually fell asleep, waking up after an hour, dazed.

Ji Chang had already taken a shower.

“You are pretty to watch sleeping.”

James went to the shower and 20 minutes later, cleaned up, refreshed he went to the sitting room. Ji Chang was reading a book. He spoke first,

“I think we should extend our reservation.”

“I would love to but I’m going out of town next week and have to take care of a few things this weekend.”

“Well, that’s how this arrangement works so let’s make good use of tonight. I might not get a chance like this for a long time.”

Ji Chang wanted James on top of her, looking into her face as he penetrated her the second time. She kissed his chest, his strong male shoulders, and his neck before she lay down on her back gently pulling on his shoulders to rotate him on top of her as she did. The sight of a strong, handsome male face looking down at her while she felt the tip of his penis touching the entrance to her vagina was what she wanted. He penetrated her completely in a single thrust, continued to move her close to orgasm, then back again from the brink of orgasm, until he felt her thrusts coming automatically as a continuous chain of thrusts of her hips. She finally came, and her vaginal contractions around his penis felt so good he came inside her, letting himself go completely soft while still insider her.

He wanted to move ahead with screwing her again without withdrawing from her, tried to start again, noted her sensitivity, and stopped, until she didn’t flinch when he pushed deeper into her vagina, and after becoming fully erect again and came even harder inside her.

They continued to enjoy each other over and over finally falling asleep about 400 am.

In the morning, James woke up after Ji Change had already left, took the lift down, turned in his access pass before the 9 am deadline, and left to go to his townhome at 4716. There was no sign that Marina had been there so he planned to leave a note, run some errands, and come back later.

When he returned, there was still no evidence that Marina had been there and the note was still where he had put it. He pressed the power button on the remote, sat down with a beer and nuts for a snack, and thought about the rest of his day. He checked the status of Marina’s flight and saw that it had been delayed by weather and wasn’t due for another 3 hours. It was almost 5 pm.

No matter!

He thought some type of Asian cuisine would be an appropriate choice but he wanted some hardy Irish fare, a gravy rich, heavily spiced lamb stew, soda bread, and a bottle or two of very cold, dark Irish ale. As he was being seated at a booth, he made eye contact with a woman who looked a lot like his partner from last evening sharing a table with a pretty woman who looked enough like her to be her sister. The woman gave no notice and he thought it was a case of misidentification until a cold dry Japanese beer arrived with a note.

Thanks for the evening! I hope to see you again!

The note was unsigned. He looked up and saw that the woman he thought he had been with last night was gone.

When he got back to his townhome the note he had left was gone and another note was posted next to it with a triangle inscribed by a circle and a line from the apex of the triangle to below the circle. It was Marina’s notice that she wanted him to be with her for the evening.

Marina wasn’t a beautiful girl. When she and James were out together, they looked mismatched, almost comical. He was tall, ruggedly Irish looking. She stood only 5 feet tall, had a square butt, small tits, and walked knock kneed. It was hard to say what her nationality was and she could pass for Asian, European, or Latin. The only ethnicity she couldn’t pass for was black. Like James, she kept herself fit with daily exercise and was a respected member of the medial staff at another medical organization.

James, familiar with Marina, knew her preferences, her sweet spots, those erogenous points most likely to arouse her, finally pushing her past the arousal stage to such a high level of arousal finally culminating in a complete mind-blowing loss of control orgasm. In Marina’s first several times with James she had an orgasm at least once and sometimes more than once before he did.

What James had never told anyone was that he had found quite by accident and observation one of the effects of a woman reaching orgasm was that for a short time after orgasm her vagina remained swollen and her clitoris became much more sensitive. If he moved quickly enough following her orgasm, Marina would be tighter and the heightened sensitivity would make her hotter. His ulterior motive to make her as tight as he could before he penetrated her was what was driving him. He loved tight pussy and the more times Marina came, the tighter she became. The risky downside was when she had an orgasm her clitoris could become too sensitive for him to touch her and he would have to stop before he finished. But the rewards always made the risks worthwhile. And Marina enjoyed all immensely except for when her clitoris was too sensitive and James kept fucking her until he was finished ejaculating all of his sperm deep inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.