Mission Trip - Cover

Mission Trip

Copyright© 2017 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elyssa Walters, a fifteen year-old soon-to-be sophomore in high school, has dated her boyfriend Aaron McCurdy for over two months. They have slowly gotten more intimate. One summer afternoon they were alone at Elyssa's house and decided to take their relationship to the next level.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual  

“Mmmmmm ... yeah...” I purred as my nearly naked boyfriend Aaron rubbed his UA boxer/briefs against my naked pussy. The hard lump that is his dick bulged the boxers out and stimulated my clitoris in a glorious way.

“You ready yet?” Aaron asked solicitously. “I want you to enjoy what we share today, Elyssa.”

I was on my back in my bed with my boyfriend was sprawled on top of my body. He pistoned his body to continue our dry humping.

“I’m ready, loverboy,” I declared. “Make me a woman today.”

“Soon sweetie, soon...” Aaron promised. He continued sluicing his hard-on against my now over-stimulated clitoris.

“Get ... naked...” I grunted between pants. My boyfriend had me close to climax. “Put your ... ooohhh... [pant] dick... [pant] [pant] in me... [pant] NOW!”

Neither of us heard the door handle turn but we both heard the creak as my bedroom door swung open. Aaron froze, mid-hump, his hard-on pressed against clit. I dropped my head backwards off the bottom of the bed, only to stare at an upside down image of my mother at my door holding an armful of laundry. Her mouth was hanging open as she stared at the scene in my room. What the hell? She wasn’t supposed to be home from work yet.

“Aaron, I think you better get dressed and go home,” Mom finally said after a few seconds. “NOW!”

My boyfriend bolted from the bed, stumbling as he tried to get his clothes on as fast as possible. Mom stood at the doorway and stared at both of us as he dressed. I grabbed the bedspread, twisted around and sat up and covering my nakedness.

“Sorry Mrs. Walters,” Aaron apologized repeatedly as he finished dressing. My boyfriend slithered out the door quick as he could.

“I can’t believe you embarrassed me like this!” I declared after Aaron left.

“I ... embarrassed ... you?” Mom asked.

“It isn’t what it looked like,” I insisted.

“It looked like you are naked in bed with your nearly naked boyfriend getting ready too...” Mom replied.

“We weren’t going all the way,” I insisted.

Mom cleared her throat and pointed at the three rubbers sitting on the end of my night stand where Aaron had left them. “Put your dick in me, NOW! I can see where that phrase might be confusing to someone.”

I was so busted. “I’m not a little kid anymore!” I insisted. “I can make my own decisions about what to do with my body.”

“You aren’t a little kid anymore,” Mom agreed. “You are also not an adult yet. You are a big kid who gets some say in what happens with your body. You are also NOT an adult with full say. Mother Nature has endowed you with a body that looks almost adult. She also hasn’t finished wiring you brain to make informed and safe choices on your own. That is why you have rules. ‘Ask permission to have visitors, ‘ ‘No boys when I am not home, ‘ and ‘No closing your bedroom door when a boy visits.’ Have I missed any?”

“No,” I agreed. “I don’t know why I need so many rules. I am almost sixteen. Anyway, as you pointed out, we were going to be safe, if we decided to have sex today.”

“Put your dick in, NOW!” Mom quoted. “I didn’t hear you say, ‘Put the rubber on Aaron, ‘ did I?”

“No,” I admitted.

“In the heat of the moment would you two have remembered to be safe?” Mom asked. “You are growing up but you are much too young to be responsible for all the consequences of what you were going to do today.”

“Like?”

“Pregnancy,” Mom answered. “Are you ready to give up trips to the mall with your friends? Soccer? How about going to parties? Are you ready to give all that up for care for an infant who needs tending 24 hours a day, seven days a week forever?”

“Well...” I admitted. “I don’t know.”

“Do you remember how often you forgot to take care of Oscar?” Mom asked. Oscar was the guinea pig we used to have a few years ago. Oscar was my pet and feeding him was my chore but Mom did it more often than I remembered to do it. The mention of Oscar made me more frustrated and mad, mostly mad at myself.

“Sometimes I wish I lived with Dad,” I insisted.

Mom set the laundry down on the corner of my bed. “Get dressed and clean up your room,” Mom said. She turned to leave. I overheard her comment quietly, “There are times I wish you did live with your father.”

I cleaned up my room. I got to thinking as I cleaned up. I had a month until school started again. Maybe I could talk Mom and Dad into allowing me to spend a week at Dad’s in Miami. Dad’s apartment was only a few blocks from the beaches. Who knows what fun I might have or what boys I might meet there? I called Dad after supper.

“Hi, sweetie, what’s up?” Dad asked when he answered his cell.

“Mom and I had a fight,” I explained.

“I am sorry to hear that,” Dad said.

“Could I come down and spend the week with you?” I asked.

“You can’t run away from your problems,” Dad said. “You can’t hide down here every time the two of you disagree.”

“I’m not hiding,” I said. “I just think we are getting on each other’s nerves. Time apart would be good for us.”

“Normally I’d say yes if your mother agrees,” Dad replied. “Next week doesn’t suit. I am going on a mission trip to Haiti with my church. We are building a block of homes through Habitat for Humanity.”

“I could help,” I offered.

“It’s going to be primitive, sweetie,” Dad explained. “We are sleeping in tents, using outhouses and showering in outdoor shower houses. I don’t know if you’d like this.”

“Dad, I was a Girl Scout for years,” I countered. “I know how to camp. I enjoy camping. Anyway, you are always telling me that I need to do activities that will look good on a college application. How would ‘Mission work in Haiti building homes’ look on the application?”

“It would look good,” Dad agreed. “Why don’t you put your mother on the phone so we can talk about this idea further?”

I overheard parts of the conversation between Mom and Dad. The upshot? I was allowed to go. I think Mom was relieved at the idea of putting a large body of water between me and Aaron. She had stopped us from having sex today but what was to prevent the two of us from getting together tomorrow morning after Mom went to work and screwing our brains out? Very little, other than the fact that Aaron didn’t get off work until 3:30 PM.

Mom and I rushed around the rest of the evening and the next day getting me packed and ready for the trip. Sunday morning Mom drove me to the airport in Charlotte and put me on a plane to Miami. Dad met me at my gate in the airport. He took me across the airport to the international terminal, where we joined up with his church group. A few hours later, we were passing customs in Port Au Prince, Haiti. The mission leaders had over one hundred people lined up to work that week. They boarded us on three buses and we headed up into the hills to our camp and work site.


Dad volunteered to help chaperone the teen workgroup I was assigned to. After dinner in our mess tent we got to meet our workgroup. We were joining youth groups from two churches. The larger group was from Saint Marks Lutheran Church Group in Fennimore, Wisconsin. The group was led by a husband and wife team, Jan and Elsa Strandberg. Mr. and Mrs. Strandberg were in their forties. Their daughter Olivia, 16 years old, sat beside a cute boy. They were holding hands. The boy announced his name was Braden Johnson. He was also sixteen and starting eleventh grade next month. The girl sitting on the opposite side of Olivia announced her name was Jenny Smith. Jenny was fourteen and would start ninth grade soon.

The next boy in the group immediately drew my eye. He had to be over six foot tall. The half shirt he wore displayed a well-muscled body. The ripples of his abs stood out, even with their covering of curly, soft, blond hairs that ran from his naval down into his shorts. He introduced himself as Jordan Mattson. Jordan sat with his legs spread wide. I could make out the bulge from his dick and balls. This gorgeous man was well endowed.

I barely paid attention as the last two boys from St. Marks were introduced. Both were fourteen and getting ready for ninth grade. Mike Severin was tall and skinny. His friend, Jon Isaakson, was short and skinny. Both looked more like boys than men.

Everyone one of the group from Wisconsin had blond hair. Olivia and Jenny wore theirs shoulder length. Jenny had her hair tied in a ponytail for now. Mike and Jon still wore their hair in bangs, straight across their foreheads. Braden and Jordan parted theirs, Jordan on the left side and Braden on the right. Jordan’s hair was short and dirty blond.

Mr. Robert E. L. Scott led the youth group from the Chatham United Methodist Church from Chatham, Va. His son Christopher, fourteen years old and ready for ninth grade, accompanied his dad. Both father and son had dark hair. Mr. Scott had a bald spot on the top of his head. Christopher wore his hair long and swept across his forehead to one side, Bieber style.

Joshua Fisher was the oldest of the boys from Chatham. He was fifteen and would start tenth grade next month. He was 5’-8” and had light brown hair worn short. Tyler Cox was also fourteen, same as his best friend Christopher. Tyler was tall and skinny for a soon-to-be ninth grader.

When it was my turn, I introduced myself. “I am Elyssa Walters from Charlotte, North Carolina. I will be sixteen in a few weeks.”

My dad shot me a questioning look. All right, this was the fifteenth of August and I didn’t turn sixteen until October 2nd. That was a few weeks as far as I was concerned.

“I will be starting tenth grade in South Mecklenberg High School in a couple weeks. My joining my dad on this mission was a last minute thing. I hope everyone will help me if I get a little lost with what we do.”

“We’ll take care of you, Elyssa,” Jordan said with a great big smile.

“I’m just here to help out, however I can,” I added after returning Jordan’s big smile. I caught a twinkle in Jordan’s green eyes as I returned his offer of help. Hmmm...

The Habitat for Humanity coordinator reviewed the work we would be doing after Dad finished introducing himself. Essentially we wouldn’t be operating power tools, so we were the team demolition crew. We would spend the week wrecking things. Joshua, Tyler and Christopher’s eyes lit up when the coordinator said we would be demolishing things.

I looked around the circle as the talk continued. Mom accused me of being boy crazy. So what? I had discovered last year that they could be a lot of fun. Why shouldn’t I enjoy them?

Superficially, the ratio of seven guys to three girls seemed great to me. Unfortunately pickings were slimmer than that stat might indicate. Olivia had staked her claim to Braden. He was good looking and would be a nice catch, if he wasn’t already caught. That left six guys for Jenny and me. The fourteen year-olds didn’t enthuse me. Tyler was way too young. He wasn’t even in high school yet. Christopher was pudgy and overweight. Jon as short. Mike as OK, though only OK for a fourteen year old kid.

Realistically my options were Joshua Fisher or Jordan Mattson. Joshua was tall and would be in the same grade as me this fall. He was good looking enough. The only thing that threw me was his Star Wars Jedi T-shirt. Was he a geek?

Jordan, on the other hand, was gorgeous. Michelangelo could have used him as his model when he carved the Statue of David. Jordan passed the looks test. Could someone so studly avoid the trap of self-absorption? I wasn’t interested in dating a captain-of-the-team kind of guy.

I checked out Jordan numerous times as the coordinators talk moved on to safety and our daily schedule. I caught Jordan checking me out sometimes too as I looked him over. I gave him a big smile every time I caught him looking at me. Maybe my attraction to him would be returned?


Every one stayed in Army tents. Olivia, Jenny and I shared a tent with Mrs. Strandberg. We had a couple other ladies who joined us later that evening. I found the shower facilities that night were just as primitive as Dad had promised. A black plastic wall surrounded the four head gang shower area. The shower area at least had a wooden floor. The shower facility reminded me of a high school gym shower room, except with no walls or roof. Olivia and I showered together. She seemed nice enough.

The Habitat coordinator had every one up at 6:30 the next morning. We had an hour and a half to clean up, dress and get breakfast before we went to work. The roughly one hundred volunteers walked the quarter mile down the road to the job site. Harold “Hal” Roush introduced himself to our demolition group. He was Habitat’s demolition coordinator and the man who would keep us in the right place, demolishing the correct things to keep the project on schedule.

We picked up work gloves and then gathered around Hal for our first assignment. He scanned the group and handed sledge hammers to Braden and Jordan.

“I will need assistants for these two,” Hall announced. Olivia’s hand and my hand shot up before he could finish. “People who know how to use a bow saw like these.” He waved the saws in front of his body. We continued waving for Hal’s attention. “OK, girls,” he conceded after a few seconds. Olivia and I each took the proffered bow saws.

“I’ll work with Braden,” Olivia whispered to me. “You get Jordan.”

“Cool with me,” I agreed.

Olivia moved over beside her boyfriend, who kissed her and commented, “Welcome aboard, sweetie.” I stepped over to join Jordan. I noticed Jordan had a big smile when I volunteered to work with him.

I gave Jordan my sweetest smile, nudged him in the ribs and asked, “Don’t I get a welcome kiss too?”

He gave a look over mock horror and asked, “You want a kiss? We haven’t even had a first date yet.” He pretended to blush at first and then leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Welcome to my team, uh ... Ellen?” Jordan said hesitantly.

“Elyssa,” I corrected.

“Elyssa,” Jordan confirmed. He gave me a kiss on the other cheek. “Welcome to our team, Elyssa.”

“The rest of you will be carriers,” Hal explained. “You will bring the things these two teams knock down out the junk pile, where we will have a massive bonfire every night.”

Hal took us to the first house site at the end of the block. The remains on the previous building lay in ruins on the foundation, even though the earthquake had occurred five years ago. Braden and Olivia were put to work knocking and sawing down the back wall. Jordan and I went to work knock down the remainder of the interior framework. The rest of our group hauled rubble out as Braden, Jordan, Olivia and I got it loose.

It was warm when we began work, probably nearly eighty degrees. Jordan worked hard and was soon covered in sweat. “Do you mind if I take off my shirt?” Jordan asked during one of our breaks.

“No problem,” I agreed. “Be comfortable.” Of course I loved the idea of seeing this handsome boy without his shirt on. To my surprise, Jordan was well tanned under the T-shirt. I hadn’t expected that from a boy from Wisconsin. Jordan noticed as I looked over his muscular and well-tanned back.

“I work as a lifeguard in the summer,” Jordan explained.

“The tan works for you,” I replied. “It looks good on you.”

“You look pretty good too,” Jordan answered. “You look good enough to eat.” Jordan made exaggerated motions like he was eating me. We both laughed.

My dad disappeared more than once in the morning. He was a high school French teacher and his language skills were in high demand in French-speaking Haiti. Dad wasn’t back when we marched back to camp for lunch. I sat with Jordan and the Wisconsin group. Well, all except Jenny. She sat with Joshua from Virginia. Apparently I wasn’t the only one to have eyes for one of these boys.

Jordan and I flirted and talked as we worked in the afternoon. We found excuses to touch. Yeah, we acted like horny teenagers, but we got our work done too. Hal complimented us repeatedly on our prowess at demolition.

The temperature climbed close to one hundred degrees as we worked in the afternoon. “Aren’t you hot in that shirt?” Jordan asked during one of our many water breaks. “Why don’t you take it off?”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yeah ... and so what?” Jordan asked.

“All I have under my shirt is a sport bra,” I said. “How would that look?”

“It would look less revealing than if you wore a bikini top.”

“Well ... true,” I said. I considered things for a moment before saying, “What the hell?” I stripped off my shirt, revealing my tight fitting black and gray sport bra.

“You look ... really ... wow!” Jordan said as he eyed me.

“Let’s get back to work,” I responded. “Your eyes have had enough of a break.”

We finished demolition of the first house site midafternoon. Hal moved us down the street to the next house. This one still had some of the second floor. Braden, Olivia, Jordan and I had to use ladders to access the second floor. We took down the remains of the second floor walls before moving back downstairs to demolish the flooring.

Jordan and I flirted, goofed and joked as we worked. Hal called a halt to work about 5:30 that evening. Jordan and I had just knocked down a section of wall before the halt.

“I’ll take this down to the trash pile and catch up with you,” Jordan offered. “I’d like to get rid of this today instead of tomorrow morning.”

“I’ll help him,” I volunteered.

“Have at it,” Hal agreed. “We’ll see you back at the dining tent by 6:00 PM.”

“Thanks for all your work, today, Elyssa,” Jordan said as he picked up the wall section. I grabbed a corner to help.

“It’s been a lot of fun,” I said. “I didn’t think I’d enjoy this work so much.”

“It’s been the company that made it fun,” Jordan replied. We carried the debris back and tossed it on the pile. Jordan put his hands on my bare shoulders and turned to face me.

“I enjoyed this work so much, Elyssa,” Jordan said. He leaned his face closer to mine.

“I enjoyed working with you too,” I agreed. I let my face drift closer to his. Inches apart, we stared into each other’s eyes. Finally Jordan cocked his head and went in for the anticipated kiss. Our lips met and pressed together. I felt Jordan’s lips part before his tongue ran across my lips. I opened my lips just as he pressed his tongue in. It met my tongue pressing out.

Shit! This guy could kiss! He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me into him, pressing my barely covered tits into his bare chest. God, making out with this young Adonis was great! I don’t know how long we made out – way too long or not nearly long enough. We broke apart when we heard Mike Severin and Jon Isaakson calling “Jordan. Get back to camp!” “Mr. Strandberg says to shake a leg!”

Jordan took my hand as we turned and started to walk back to camp. “I hope we can work together all week, Elyssa,” Jordan commented. I enjoyed the feeling of his hand in mine.

“Me too,” I agreed.

“I’ll give the up wrecking equipment and carry shit, if it means we can work together,” Jordan said.

I reached up and felt the muscle on his arm. “They need someone big and strong like you to swing that sledge hammer,” I remarked. “I think it’s yours for the week.”

“I hope you keep working with me too.”

“I plan to,” I agreed. We walked quietly for a few minutes.

“I was thoughtless,” Jordan commented. “I should have asked if you are free before I took advantage of you back there with that kiss. Do you have a boyfriend back home?”

“You didn’t take advantage of me back there,” I replied. “I wanted it just as much as you did. As for a boyfriend, not really anymore. My mom caught us naked in bed together just before we did the deed.”

“Ouch!” Jordan commented. “Was it your first time?”

“First time? No!” I laughed. Why did I lie about my virginity? “Hardly my first time. My ex-boyfriend is now persona-non-grata at my house. The incident is actually how I ended up here. My mom sent me down here to spend a week with my dad. I guess she figures I’ll forget about ... what the hell was his name?” Both of us laughed.

“Do you have a girlfriend back home?” I asked.

“Not anymore,” Jordan replied. “We broke up a month ago.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” I said.

“Liar, no you’re not,” Jordan teased. “You are secretly thrilled that I am available and free for you to pursue.”

“Guilty as charged,” I agreed. “And are you happy I am available too?”

“I’m fucking ecstatic that the prettiest girl in our group is available and seems to like me.”

“Sweet words,” I replied. “Are there actions to back up the feeling behind those words?”

“I’m all action, babe,” Jordan promised. “All the action you want.” Jordan emphasized the action part by letting go of my hand, wrapping his arm around my back and placing his hand firmly on my right ass cheek. He pulled me tight to his body as we walked. I wormed my arm between us and placed my hand on Jordan’s left ass cheek. We walked together that way for most of the quarter mile before our campsite.

“Maybe we better be a little less physical in front of the bible-thumpers,” Jordan commented as he slipped his hand off my ass cheek.

I pulled my arm away too. Jordan held my hand again. “Bible-thumpers?” I asked. “You’re here with a church group. Aren’t you religious?”

“My parents are,” Jordan answered. “I go to church with them but I don’t buy into all their shit. I am part of the youth group because my friends are. I’m here doing mission work for the Haitians because someone needs to help these people. I’m here more from personal belief than because Jesus told me I should do this.”

“I agree with you completely. Mom and I aren’t regular church-goers. Dad has started going since he joined the twelve steps and stopped drinking.”

“I guess if religion stopped him from drinking, it is a good thing,” Jordan commented.

“It is,” I agreed.


Jordan and I sat with his Wisconsin friends at dinner. I enjoyed the time with their group. The banter back and forth was fun. Braden, Olivia and Jenny figured out that Jordan and I had the hots for each other. The rest of the kids seemed clueless to the sexual undertones between us.

After dinner the organizer planned a prayer meeting and bible study session. Olivia, Braden, Jordan and I decided to disappear before we got roped into attending. Jenny joined us outside the dining tent too. It seems I read her correctly. She did want to attract Joshua Fisher’s attention. Unfortunately, Joshua was world’s most clueless fifteen year-old when it came to girls. The four of us gave Jenny advice on how to start the young teen’s sexual motor. Jenny snuck back into the prayer meeting and dragged Joshua out. She announced they were going for a walk alone. Poor Joshua blushed until his face was bright red. He followed Jenny obediently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.