Maeson's Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Assistant

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: Movie Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Movie Night - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Maeson was in the living room when Kimber got back. He was dressed in a pair of light boxers and a tight fitting black tee that showed off his chest. ‘Fury’, the movie starring Brad Pitt as the tank commander was playing on Dad’s large screen television and Maeson was watching it. When Kimber came in, he waved to her, his attention still focused on the movie, “Hey Sis, there is a note from Mom and Dad. It’s on the table. They went out for the night.”

For the last couple of days Maeson had laid off on his sister sensing that he had moved the boundary line but spooked her a bit. So, erring on the side of caution, he had kept to the rules that were established. Hugs and kisses before bedtime. Both the hugs and kisses were lingering, however. He would stop by her room before she went there, pulling out a nightie for her to wear. He laid it out on the bed for her to find, avoiding the very risqué ones. In the morning while she took her shower, he would also pic out a thong for her daytime wear, leaving that out for her.

He made sure to compliment her, but other than that, he didn’t seek out anything as sexual as the other day. Maeson wasn’t about to give ground, but he certainly didn’t want to scare Kimber out of his plans for her.

Letting Kimber find the note, which basically said they would be out, he didn’t actually pause the movie until she had finished. Now that she was though, he asked, “Hey, want to join me for pizza and a movie?”

Reading the note, her mind a bit distracted, Kimber saw that they would be on their own this evening, which is sometimes nice. She always liked it when she had the house to herself.

Turning to her brother, recalling his question, she smiled, ‘Oh, sure, that actually sounds very nice ... I love it when they are gone and I can have something special like that ... Did you want me to order it? Not sure if you still like pepperoni and sausage ... It’s one of my guilty pleasures...” she finished, rubbing her stomach idly.

She watched him, sitting on the couch, and wondered if she had ruined their relationship. He had been so nice, and friendly, but lately it was as if a barrier had gone up. True, she thought they had gotten a bit ... well ... more than naughty, but she still loved him. Still, maybe it was all in her head. He was still, well, enforcing his rules ... and she was following them ... It was just ... awkward a bit. Maybe a movie and pizza would be just the thing. She had to admit, it had sorta been fun letting him choose her nightly outfits...

As she started to find the number in her phone, she walked towards the couch, in case he wanted to make the call, she could just give him the number. As she moved, she felt the thong he had picked out this morning pulling against her body slightly.

“That sounds perfect,” he responded pleased that she was looking forward to an evening with him. It was natural, the way that Kimber deferred to him. The way that he just took command. So when she came to him with the phone, he just took it and waited till she gave him the number. Maeson called in the order and talked the woman taking the order. When he gave the woman his name and the address, it turned out she was an old girlfriend of his. Sara from high school. Sara was three years his junior and still going to the local community college. He chatted with her briefly and he told her she could call him later since she now had his number since she was working. “Sorry it’s Sara,” Maeson told Kimber so she wouldn’t be totally left out of the conversation. After a few more moments, and paying for the pizza with plastic, he hung up the phone, “That was Sara,” he told Kimber, “Sorry I didn’t expect that, she just invited me to a party later this week.”

Maeson stood up so he could put his wallet away, and gave Kimber a small grin that was mischievous, “I hadn’t expected that,” he told her, “You come back after so long I guess you expect certain anonymity, but surprise surprise huh?”


Sitting down near, but not next to Maeson, Kimber half listened, surprised when the conversation seemed to move on from ordering pizza. Still, when he hung up and explained, she nodded, “Wow, small world ... huh ... I am not sure I ever met her ... I was pretty young back then...”

Looking at his face, like he was up to something, though for the life of her she could not imagine what ... she smiled, asking, “So, what movie or movies were you thinking? And ... I can make popcorn for after the pizza ... I like popcorn and movies...”

I know, huh?” Maeson wasn’t really sure really how interested he was in Sara. When she had asked to call him later it was flirty, but Maeson’s libido hadn’t really bit. It was more out of politeness and curiosity that he had said yes. Kimber’s question brought him back to the moment, “I was thinking of watching ‘Secretary’,” Maeson proposed, “ I was told it’s an offbeat romantic comedy that I really needed to watch but I never got around to.”

Maeson moved past Kimber, and headed for the kitchen continuing to talk, “Don’t worry about the popcorn,” he told her increasing the volume as he moved further away, “I’ll start that, you head upstairs, freshen up, and get changed into something more movie relaxed and appropriate for lounging. I already laid the right nightie for tonight upstairs on your bed.” Leaving Kimber to get ready as he arranged things downstairs.

Earlier Maeson had, planning for the evening, had gone upstairs and laid out a plain baby blue nightie with an empire waist that had a Victorian feel without the corset. Overall, compared to a few of Kimber’s new nighties that her brother had selected for her, it was rather tame. Sexy without being over the top, but the panties were the true addition. They matched Kimber’s nightie, but were a thong that, according to the description, “glided over one’s sex like a butterfly’s kisses every time you moved.”

Wondering if Maeson was going to start being gone a lot, if he was going to get back with Sara. Kimber thought it would be ok, though for some reason she was a bit, irritated. He had just gotten home, he should still spend time with family. Her subconscious reasons for these feelings were lost on her, and if she was forced to examine her reaction, she would not be able to say much more than, ‘He can do what he wants, but it would be nice if he was around ... it’s been nice’.

Stopping her walk towards the kitchen, she looked back at him, flushing a tiny bit. She enjoyed his rule. It was really fun to have things laid out, or picked out for her, but it was early in the evening, and she’d been wearing ‘whatever’ outside of her room. ‘Well, at least the parents are out again’ she thought as she headed to her room.

As she saw the nightie he laid out, she started removing her shirt, tossing her hair back around her shoulders as she folded it, placing it on the chair by her bed. Fingering the blue nightie, she smiled to herself, “Soft, and pretty ... he sure can pick them ... what a shopping trip that was!”

Absently slipping her bra off, she pulled the nightie over her head, feeling the soft material glide over her, the bust band snug under her bare breasts, conforming to her body. Reaching under the bottom of the sleepwear, she unhooked her shorts, and grabbing both them and her thong’s waistband at once, slid them both off, quickly folding them and, other than the thong which she tossed into her hamper, adding them to the pile on her chair. Finishing her dressing by taking the silky soft panties and slipping them up her legs, she went to stand in front of her mirror, adjusting her hair, and taking a long look at herself in the mirror. Compared to what she’d worn that other day in the basement, this was nothing nearly so revealing. So, without much concern at all, she headed back down to the television room, flushing a bit as the cool air surrounded her. Her snug panties seemed to mold themselves to her, almost as if they were alive.

Stopping in the bathroom, washing her face and hands after taking a quick pee, she was more and more distracted by the almost sensual way the panties seem to touch her. That material was something else, she thought to herself as she went to watch the movie, not having recognized the name, though it sounded a bit familiar.

Maeson got the popcorn together, a couple of tall glasses of iced water. He was looking forward to spending the evening with Kimber and watching the movie, and of course watching her as she got to know his little surprise for her. “It’s the small things I guess,” he joked with himself before walking everything out to the living room. Glancing up the stairs he noted that Kimber hadn’t come back down yet, so looking around the room he came up with a plan to stack the field in his favor. First, he started by moving some of the couch cushions off the big couch thanking that his parents had the forethought of getting a couch with real cushions instead of the sewn in ones. This helped him eliminate places that Kimber could sit other than with him as well as make more room on the couch for both of them. Second, he went to go get the couch comforter, a light puffy blanket that was well loved and so very comfortable. Laying that out gave him and her a nest to watch the movie from. With the AC bringing the room down to cool, he figured it would encourage snuggling through what was supposed to be an erotic movie.

Lastly, he had to congratulate himself on ‘The Secretary’. That seemed like a positively brilliant stroke of genius, along with the panty surprise. While he had not seen ‘The Secretary’ before, he knew of it by reputation. Cuddled on the couch together it allowed for some very subtle teasing.

The door buzzer rang interrupting his thoughts and Maeson headed over to the door, opening it up, “Hey man, how you doing tonight?” He greeted the delivery guy. The boy on the other side looked like was eighteen, moderately built, and looked like he was likely working the job as an after school thing. Maeson got the pizza and signed the receipt. It was then that he remembered he didn’t have any cash. Not thinking he had not thought to include the tip in the initial purchase. So, putting the pizza on a side table he asked the delivery boy to wait a moment. Shutting the door, he called up to Kimber, “Hey Sis!? Do you have any cash? Not much, I just need a couple of bucks which I can give back to you later.”

Kimber was just making her way down the short flight of stairs to the main level, when she heard Maeson calling out. “Oh ... um, sure, I left it in my room, is two enough?” she asked, turning and heading back to her room, not waiting for an answer. Rifling through her purse, she found 3 dollars and snapped her pocketbook closed with a satisfied nod. Headed back down stairs, she was beginning to feel quite ... warm, her snug fitting panties seeming to mold themselves to her. Every step downwards seemed to increase the sensation, and by the time she reached the main floor, and called out for her brother, she was beginning to feel more than a little flushed. “Maeson?” she called out, her gaze caught by the cozy scene she could spy on the couch - the blankets, the waiting bowl of popcorn. Smiling, she thought he was being awful sweet ... He actually had been pretty nice since he got back, even buying her things ... Though if she was REALLY honest, she thought maybe he was enjoying them as much as she enjoyed having had them bought just for her.

Maeson went and got the three dollars from him his sister meeting her most of the way to the door. At the same time, he leaned forward murmuring, “Thanks sexy,” he was close to her cheek but he didn’t kiss that, he gave a quick kiss to the side of her neck, just below the ear. Without thinking or at least that is the way he wanted it to appear, he whipped the door back open revealing the delivery guy, a handsome jock looking guy standing there holding the pizza delivery bag.

After handing her brother the money, Kimber had planned on simply walking back down the hall and waiting for him and the pizza, on the couch. It mostly happened like that.

As she turned, she saw the pizza on the small end table, and moving to pick it up, was standing there, unintentionally showing off her outfit as the door was flung open and a startled pizza delivery boy got an eyeful.

The guy got a full look at Kimber. It was easy to tell when he did get a full view of her cause his eyes immediately snapped to her and widened. You could then tell when his brain caught up cause two words rolled out of his mouth as in awe, “Wow. Nice!”

Shrieking a bit, she yelled, “Maeson!” unable to drop and cover herself, with her hands full of the pizza box. Dropping it low to cover her bottom, then back up to cover her chest, she blushed furiously, turning and making an exit as best she could, unmindful of the unobstructed view of her backside she gave both of them. It did not help that those oh so tight panties kept hugging her like a second skin, it was driving her to distraction, at the same time she was trying to make a calculated retreat.

“I have your tip man,” Maeson, obviously amused, told him waving the money in front of the delivery guy’s nose.

With only a glance at Maeson, then the money, then back to fleeing Kimber he said, “I’d happily take her number instead,” he told Maeson while calling after Kimber. “Hey I’m not usually this forward but, would you give me your number gorgeous? I’d love to ... you know ask you out to um, something.” The man asked Kimber.

Hearing the boy call out after her, she hurried her pace, thankfully getting away from the exposure, and the taunts, moving to the couch, and plopping down on top of the soft comforter. The pizza was carelessly set down on the low table in front of the couch. She could feel her heart pounding, and her nipples felt hard. The surprise exhibition had ramped up her blood pressure for sure. Though, why she was so wet, was a bit of a puzzle. It was almost as if she had been, well, touching herself.

Christ, the kid was perfect, Maeson thought, and he couldn’t have asked for a better reaction. When he had opened the door on Kimber he had wanted to show her off, after all what guy wouldn’t want to show his date? It played to the male ego game of ‘she is mine, she isn’t yours’, which was a game Maeson’s Alpha nature loved. Kimber, as far as he was concerned was his, though she was still just getting broken into the idea, and he liked showing his long leggy teenage perfection off.

“No man, you can’t have her number,” Maeson told him a bit of a smirk playing across his face. Handing the guy the three dollars, “she is my date for the evening, but I’ll tell her you were interested in her number.”

The guy took the three dollars and as he shoved them in his pants pockets he made the comment, his eyes glancing around hoping that he might catch another glimpse of Kimber, “Lucky bastard, wish I had a girl like that. We’ll have a good night.”

Still getting herself back together, her heart returning to its normal spot inside of her chest, Kimber looked up, miffed, but not angry (too much) as her brother returned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.