His Wife, My Slut - Cover

His Wife, My Slut

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hank was floored when his married, traditional Indian fellow nurse Satya informed him that her husband wanted to turn her over to him. Things just got crazier from there.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Nudism  

“So, I’ve never had a hamburger before. It’s not bad. Granted, it’s a serious guilty pleasure for me, as a devout Hindu and all. Then again, as your slave, I’m here to please you and the gods will just have to understand, won’t they?” Satya commented as she ate the cheeseburger that I ordered for her from the cafeteria.

“Sorry, I didn’t think of your religious prohibitions, babe. I should have,” I started to apologize, but Satya would hear none of it.

“Don’t be silly. You gave me an excuse to do something wicked for a change. Hell, being your slave is going to give me a lot of excuses for that, isn’t it? I love it! All those things that I feared to do, things that I thought of as wrong, and now if you order me to do them, I will do them all. Every last thing that you command, Master,” Satya assured me with another kiss, more than a little tongue included.

“Keep that up, and I might well have to take you again on my next break,” I teased Satya, who licked her lips in obvious hope that I would do so.

“I think that I’m getting hooked on being your slut already, Master. And that from just what little time we’ve had so far,” Satya admitted, even as she leaned over in the nude and offered her tits for whatever I wanted to do to them.

“Damn, girl, you are bound and determined to seduce me, aren’t you?” I exclaimed as I fondled her tits and ate my French fries from between them.

“Master, I live to serve. I am yours now. Gautam fucked up by giving me to you. I adore you. I have for a long time. I’ve been attracted to you from the day that we met. I was just a loyal wife back then. Not anymore. Those days are over. I’m your loyal slave instead and I will give you even more devotion and obedience than I ever gave him. Why? Because unlike when my parents gave me to Gautam, I wanted this. I pretended that I did, but deep down, in the darkest, most hidden parts of my soul and spirit, I wanted to be yours. When Gautam approached me about this, I must confess, now that we’re being completely honest here, that I had to fight back the enthusiasm and play the part of the shocked and jilted wife, when in truth I was wetter than Niagara Falls,” Satya revealed something truly surprising about her after all.

“Well, that’s a truly fascinating confession, I must say. Don’t worry. You’re in good hands now. Mine. I’ve got you and I’m playing for keeps, my sweet nurse. You’re not going anywhere, least of all back to his sorry ass. Now, speaking of ass, let me see yours a little closer,” I told her, spreading her cheeks as she complied and pouring some soda down her crack to lick it up from her bottom.

Satya audibly and visibly shivered as I continued drinking soda from her ass and even placed some fries between her buns to eat them as well. Not satisfied there, I poured ketchup on her crack and kept dipping my fries in it to eat them straight from her butt cleavage, though not from the hole itself, of course. Satya really had chills on her as I did this, especially after I actually leaned over and licked the last of the ketchup directly from her bottom, cleaning it with my tongue. I kissed her sweet mouth and she gave me the steamiest tongue action possible, making it clear that she knew that it was raunchy as hell and didn’t mind at all.

“Whoa, guys, get a room, will ya?” one of the other nurses, Ryan Thorne, teased us both, though it was clearly that he was green with envy, “are you really his slave now? Like, for real, for keeps?”

“Well, strictly speaking, she’s indentured to me for a year, but I think that she’s a keeper and she seems to feel that way about me. Guess that we’ll find out after a year, won’t we?” I told him as I rubbed Satya’s breasts and kissed her yet again.

“But, legally, you can do what you want with her and she can’t deny you?” Ryan wondered aloud.

“Yes, but I’m not going to abuse it. Why do you ask? Are you wanting to know in case you decide to claim a slave or something, or are you wanting to borrow mine?” I needled him a bit.

“Well, maybe a little of both. I’m definitely jealous, I confess. But I’m not sure what my wife would think of it, other than how hard to slap my face if I even tried, with your chattel or my own. Then again, who knows? It’s a brand new day. We’ll see, I guess, as you said,” Ryan shuddered at the thought of his wife wreaking vengeance on him for even entertaining the idea.

“Maybe she wants to own you instead, make her domination of you official, that is,” I taunted him as I wrapped up lunch and Satya followed me out of the cafeteria.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.