Tumblr Cousin - Cover

Tumblr Cousin

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Bob went home from college at Thanksgiving he knew there would be visitors for dinner. What he didn't know was that they would include his cousin, Cassie. He hadn't seen her in years and she was all grown up. She looked really familiar and it puzzled him until he realized he'd seen her more recently than he thought. It turned out he'd seen her on one of the Tumblr blogs he frequented because he didn't have time for a girlfriend. It also turned out she didn't know that picture was out there.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Slow  

It was easy, as it turned out. Lori’s pubic hair was curly and fairly stiff. Once I’d lathered her up and tried an experimental swipe at the top of her nest, the skin was exposed cleanly. I had to rinse the razor out a lot, but I’d brought a bowl of warm water to do that in, so it was no big deal. She strained to lift her head in the beginning, to try to watch. Cassie eventually stuffed a pillow under her head, but after a while she closed her eyes.

“That feels... interesting,” she murmured.

It wasn’t until I got most of her mons clear of hair that things got personal. I know that sounds odd, but it wasn’t until I got low, toward her lips that I had to put my thumb right on her clitty, as I had imagined I might have to do. The first time I did that she jerked.

“Don’t do that,” I warned.

“You’re touching me,” she moaned.

“I’ve been touching you for ten minutes,” I reminded her.

“You’re touching me there!“ she moaned as my thumb slipped, rubbing her button.

“Why yes, I suppose I am,” I said, rubbing a little more, intentionally.

“It feels so different,” she gasped, unable to keep still.

“I’m going to cut you if you keep moving,” I warned again.

“I can’t keep still with you doing that,” she said, beginning to pant.

“Want me to sit on her?” asked Cassie, who had sat on the bed beside Lori to observe my technique.

“Cassie!” groaned Lori.

“He’s right. If you keep moving he’ll never get done.”

“I’m not sure I want him to get done,” panted my sister. “That feels amazing.”

“And I thought I was the slut,” sighed Cassie.

I timed my strokes, anticipating when her butt would be firmly on the bed, and got her mostly clean. There were still a few errant strands of long, curly hair clinging on for life but I couldn’t see any way to get to them while she was still moving around.

“Let me,” said Cassie, finally. “You’ll never get those without cutting her. I should have thought to bring scissors.”

She was correct in her assumption that men wouldn’t have scissors, at least not the kind to use for this sort of task. I moved out of the way and she told me to put my hand on Lori’s abdomen.

“Hold her down,” she ordered. “Distract her or something.”

I put my left hand on my sister’s flat belly and applied pressure while I put my face over hers.

“Hi,” I said, brightly. “Cassie’s going to finish the job. What’s up?”

“You got me horny,” she complained.

“Sorry.”

“Kiss me,” she said.

So I kissed her. Her hands, which had been by her side, mostly, and clenched a good deal of the time, came up and pressed against the back of my head. She really wanted to be kissed and the fact I was her brother didn’t matter. She also wanted to know something else. One hand snaked down to feel the front of my shorts - I’d been smart enough to put a pair on after my shower - and she squeezed the thick, turgid thing she found in them. She broke the kiss.

“Why do I like it when you get hard like that?” she whispered.

“Because we’re both perverts,” I said.

“Done!” announced Cassie. “My turn.”

They traded places and while Cassie got comfortable and spread her legs with no reluctance whatsoever, Lori tried to find a mirror to check herself out in. She asked for a hand mirror, but I said we didn’t have one. She disappeared toward the bathroom.

“I’ve never had to push where you pushed when I trim,” said Cassie, her eyes glittering.

“Well that’s the only way I know to keep the skin tight,” I said.

“It’s okay. I think I’m looking forward to it.”

She lay her head on the pillow and closed her eyes like Lori had.

I’d had sex with exactly four women at that point in my life. I’m not exactly what you’d call a cocksman. I was, as it turned out, lucky that two of the four taught me some important things about pleasuring a woman. If not for them I’d have probably still been fumbling around and incapable of really ringing a woman’s bell.

I didn’t think I’d be doing any bell ringing for at least a while, so I settled in to explore the landscape.

Lori’s pussy lips, once they were mostly clear of obstructing hair, were full and plump. Everything about her was rounded surfaces around a deep split. It was almost like her outer lips were trying to stay closed to protect what lay under them. I don’t know about you, but my history didn’t include women who were happy to just lie there, spread wide, while I took my time examining their genitalia. I’d felt girls up, but never had the opportunity to really examine a pussy with my eyes.

Maybe that’s why guys love looking at porn so much. You have time to inspect things.

Anyway, as I proceeded they got flushed and when I started pushing on her clit with my thumb they pulled apart and that deep cleft exposed a darkness that was obviously her vagina. That cleft filled with fluid but I couldn’t tell if it was from the soap and water or something else.

Cassie’s pussy lips were completely different. Her inner lips pushed out between her outer ones, creating a double length of equal proportions on each side. There wasn’t so much a cleft as there was what looked like four strips of pink skin that pressed together to guard her vaginal opening. Lori’s clit hid between her thick, rounded folds. I could feel it with my thumb, but not see it without pulling her upper lips apart. Cassie’s little bump peeked out eagerly from her inner labia. I wondered how in the world she could stand to wear tight panties or jeans if it stuck out like that all the time.

Then she spread her legs even farther and those inner lips, which seemed welded to the outer ones, gaped open to reveal a dark hole between them. I could see strands of white bridging the gap.

She was... sticky.

I knew she’d just taken a bath and presumed she’d washed her pussy, so this was ‘new’ sticky stuff. I had the insane urge to taste it, but disciplined myself and set to work. Because her hair was mere stubble, and short stubble at that, it went quickly. The only noise she made was when I rubbed the shaving cream in and, once, when I massaged her little nubbin more than was actually necessary to actually stretch her skin tight.

I picked up the washcloth she’d wiped Lori clean with and polished up her pink canoe. She lifted her head just in time for me to stick my tongue out at her... and then lean down and shove it right into that dark opening.

Lori came back in to find me just eating the dickens out of Cassie’s very appreciative pussy, her hands gripping my hair and keeping me right there in her money-maker. She apparently sounded like I was killing her, which was what brought Lori running back into the room.

“Bobby!” she yipped.

I wasn’t interested in answering her.

“Cassie?”

“So good,” gasped Cassie. “I didn’t know it would be so good!”

“Really?”

“Oh fuck yes,” wailed Cassie who, as it turned out, got a little kinky when Lori was watching. I felt a gush of yummy tasting juice around my mouth and slurped it up.

You know what shocked Lori the most? It wasn’t that she found me eating her cousin’s pussy.

It was Cassie using the word “fuck.”


“You have to try that,” panted Cassie. The only part of her body that was moving was her chest as her lungs heaved to take in and expel air.

“He’s my brother, Cassie,” Lori pointed out.

“You don’t mind doing other things with him,” pointed out her cousin.

“Yes, but there has to be a line somewhere. Look at him!”

I was standing to one side languidly stroking my boner, which was exposed by the fact that my shorts were down around my thighs. I had decided that there was no place for false modesty in this situation and I needed to do something about my prick. What I wanted to do was fuck both naked girls in the room, but I didn’t think we were “there” yet.

Cassie rolled her head to look and her hand lifted from the bed to go between her legs. She slid her middle finger into her pussy.

“Bobby?” Her voice was still breathy.

“Not yet,” I said, breathing deeply. “You need to think about this a little more.”

“I’ve thought about it for years,” she groaned, removing her finger and using it to flick her clit back and forth.

“You’re here for a week,” I said. “We don’t have to rush things.”

“Not that again,” groaned both girls.

I looked at my sister.

“Lie down, then, and I’ll eat your pussy.”

My comment was intended to cool her jets but apparently they were in afterburner mode because, despite her earlier objection about our relationship, she went to the bed and lay down beside Cassie with her knees at the edge of the mattress.

Then she spread her legs and exposed her newly-shaven pussy.

Cassie, proving that there would be no cooling of jets in any way, got energized and sat up. She moved to lie down on her side with her face next to Lori’s.

“You’re gonna love this!” she squealed.


It is one thing to direct a few jets of your semen onto your sister’s back to “punish” her for dragging you into things, and entirely another to approach her wide-spread thighs with the understanding that you’re going to shove your tongue into her pussy.

I like to blame it on the fact that I was raging hard and was trying not to fuck either of them, so instead of doing that I got on my knees and tried to suck Lori’s clit down my throat and into my stomach.

It was a good thing my roommates had left, because Lori was loud. She was so loud that Cassie shut her up by kissing her. That’s how insane things got.

Of course the average... normal... person would say the whole situation was insane to begin with, but you have to remember I was caught up in all this. It’s like you hear in the stories of Norse berserkers who were out of control. I was out of control. I’m not trying to say I didn’t know what I was doing. I did. I remember distinctly exactly what I did to wrench an orgasm from my sister’s pussy. I pulled those fat lips apart with my fingers, exposing her clit, and then sucked it like it was a little nipple. I knew she was used to having things stuck up in her pussy so I put my middle finger in there and tried to make it twirl around inside her.

Her legs came up to wrap around my back and her hips pushed to weld my lips to her opening. I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue, using my front teeth to rub her clit.

That was when she got loud and then was suddenly muffled and I looked up to see Cassie’s face pressed against hers in a kiss that was both hot and troubling to me.

Cassie had let me slurp around for probably six or eight minutes. It’s hard to keep track of time in that situation. But Lori was apparently primed to go off, because she got there in maybe three or four minutes. I could tell when she’d had enough because her legs fell away and a hand came to push at my head.

I stood up, my bone diamond hard, now. Lori’s legs were still spread and she was as limp as Cassie had been. Her pussy was right there, juicy, slippery, just begging to have a long, hard prick slid into it.

Cassie must have seen the berserker in my eyes because she abandoned Lori and jumped up off the bed.

“Not her... me,” she panted.

I know I’ve been using the berserker analogy, but I wasn’t completely gone, because something snapped in me at that point. I felt like I’d been manipulated by both of these women and instead of surrendering to my lust, I got mad.

I stared Cassie in her eyes and said, “Suck it.”

“What?” Her eyes got round.

“Suck my cock!” I snapped.

“But...”

I didn’t let her finish.

“Suck... my... cock!” I ordered.

I saw something in her eyes that looked like fear, but then they cleared. As if her knees had suddenly broken, she dropped to them and I looked down as she grasped my penis. Her head shot forward and, just like that, she was going at me like a hungry calf at its mother’s udder.

My anger evaporated and suddenly I felt like a real prick. It was crazy! All I could think about was that these two girls, normal, average high school girls, had decided I was their avenue to explore the world of sex. They had trusted me to take care of them, in ways that went far beyond sexual release, and I had basically forced one of them to perform oral sex on me.

“Stop!” I gasped.

Cassie’s mouth abandoned my prick and she looked up.

“Am I doing it wrong?” I could hear angst in her voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.