Chances Are...
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2017 by Stultus

“I’m not very experienced with the boy-girl sexual dynamic thing,” she admitted, while we were taking the small private elevator upstairs to the third floor. “I’m sure Denise will tell you some wild tales about my dating hordes of rich Broadway gents, but honestly all of those tales are wildly exaggerated. At most, over the last ten years or so, I’ve given a handful of hand-jobs and just two or three actual blowjobs and actually slept, or fucked, exactly none of them. When I needed sexual stress relief, well ... I just preferred other women, and most often either Denise or Scotia. You’re obviously not my first, man that is, even excluding the wild group thing that happened earlier this evening, but really, for all practical purposes, you might as well be. I lost my cherry years ago, when I was about Millie’s age ... but it wasn’t a happy experience I fondly remember, so take it slow. Also, if this works out, I’m going to have to get some technical advice, and perhaps a demonstration or two from that slut Denise.”

“Sluts ... god bless them!” I chuckled.

“Yeah, go ahead and joke about it. It’s funny isn’t it, Lady Firefly the notorious slut, who will fuck anything walking on two legs ... and some things that have four. She and Handy Andi used to fuck like minks! Would it surprise you in the least to find out that while you were out cold Friday night that your anal bitch pulled a freaking train downstairs in the bar? She claims she was distraught by your infirmity and in her despair ‘things just got out of hand’. Probably true, but she still let most of the guys of the outfit gangbang her. She kept her butt off-limits though, for you, she said. Hell, gangsters were lined up for her nearly out the door to double-team her. I was amazed that she could walk afterwards!” She snorted.

“I bet that did wonders for morale, though.” A dumb comment, but I didn’t know what else to say. Denise was an incorrigible slut with fuck-all control over her appetites.

“Morale?” She snorted, “Every gangster in the Westside is practically worshiping you like the second coming of George Washington. They’ve been scared shitless of us, the super-heroines, for years ... and then you come along and seemingly make us wag our tails like lap dogs, screwing us all silly! Right now there isn’t an order you could give them that they wouldn’t obey, or die trying. Hell, even the worst hardened killers are groveling to us and saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you, Miss’.”

“Sounds like we’ve got their heads where we want them. Things are going to be a lot different around here from now, now that this organization is getting entirely out of the violent crime business. This could be useful though; I should set up a ‘neighborhood outfit of the month’ contest and the winners, everyone in that gang, gets a weekend with Denise. I think she’d go for that idea.”

“Unfortunately, she probably would. Speaking of young sluts in training, our young Millie’s going to need to get some practical sexual education too, very likely. I swear, she knows even less about sex, with either men or women, than any teenager I’ve ever met. Anyway, that’s a problem for later, so don’t even pretend that you’re tired or exhausted right now, because it’s my turn now!”

I wasn’t, those sandwiches and a few shots of rye had perked me right up. It was astonishing how quickly Laura rousted out the pair of sleeping women from my bed and locked the door behind them as they scurried out into the hallway, butt-naked, sleepy and quite annoyed.

“Now it’s just you and me, alone at last together, well once again, but without sexy knockout gas this time.” Laura, the Green Canary said with a smile as she let her loosened robe fall away from her shoulders to reveal just her silken chemise covering her full perfect breasts. No leather boots on her feet this time, but I was sure that I’d find plenty of other parts of her to amuse myself with!

Just before things began to get interesting, while Laura was tantalizing me by slowly slipping the tiny straps of her remaining thin garment off of her shoulders, Candice and Scotia made a brief giggling attempts to force open the bedroom door, so that they could watch (or join) the fun, but they decided to leave the two of us alone for a while.

“Well, now here we are again, together and alone in your bedroom,” Laura smirked with a slight exaggerated sigh, as she stood in front of me with her chemise just barely still clinging to her tits. “And since you’re already quite familiar visually with the soft goods, once removed from their usual packaging, I won’t waste too much time then undoing the bows and wrapping paper for you this time.”

She took her time with the chemise anyway and then shrugging it off of her shoulders, with calculated slowness, until it slipped down over her hips to the floor. She was panty-less, which suited me just fine, wearing nothing but a smile as she climbed into my bed with slight, but genuine reluctance. She been naked in front of me before, twice actually, but either drugged up or as part of a group, with old lovers she was extremely comfortable with. Now, here alone and naked in my bed, it was more than a bit different and unsettling, and she was visibly nervous.

Her smile alone was more than stimulation enough for me, though, and I had a raging erection by the time she finished her exaggerated walk to the bed and slid under the covers to join me.

We began kissing cautiously and slow, but the heat between us built up quickly and things started to get hot and heavy as we kissed and let our hands become increasingly adventurous. Although she seemed ready and willing to entirely submit herself to me, now that we were alone, she obviously had a number of internal reservations and some final reluctance at being at last penetrated. For the first time in over a decade, she was alone and naked in bed with a horny man. This time it was just a man and woman, having sex together, or worse ... actually making love, and not in the context of a heated orgy, like earlier. Also, she didn’t share either Wilma’s or Denise’s needs to be dominated and forced into that sort of sexual submission. She had been forced once before, as a young girl, and she hadn’t enjoyed that experience of being nearly raped at all.

As a lover, Scotia needed to be the one in charge making the decision about what position and how it was done, and that was fine and ok for both of us. Wilma and Denise, to various degrees, wanted to submit and be controlled ... because being dominated make their clits itch and cunts wetter than the Hudson river. Laura likely needed a more moderate, equal approach to the sexual decision-making, at least until she could gain confidence and, later, be able to let her inner fantasies come free.

For now, all she really wanted in this world was to be simply held and loved, and if that involved (eventually) caresses and kisses to her breasts and even a finger gently probing around but not inside her moist slit, and then about a half hour later my curious tongue probing just a bit deeper into her moistness, well that was quite acceptable too. I was willing, as she had requested, to take things as slow as was necessary for her to discover pleasure in the act of male penetration.

As my head moved down between her thighs, they spread slowly and with slight hesitation, but I didn’t push her. I stroked and kissed her pubic mound and teased the snort bronze colored hairs she had tastefully manicured there. Her vaginal lips were entirely hair free, enough so to easily find and gently spread her open enough that my tongue could just reach her clit. She jumped, quite as if I’d electrocuted her, but she didn’t push me away and slowly her knees parted so that I could better lick her. Being eaten out by a woman was a routine, almost mundane pleasure to her, so the singular novelty of having a man giving the business to her clit was a new and unusual pleasure that mentally took getting used to before she could completely relax. I was also glad that I had shaved earlier today, to reduce the whisker stubble.

I had been lying nearly crossway across the huge king-sized bed, my cock visible out from under the covers, which had all by now mostly been thrown aside, off of the bed, but not close enough to her face to be considered threatening. I wanted her to progress at her own comfortable speed, unhurried or pressured. By now, she was finding the sight of my erect penis enticing and both of her hands moved to grasp and stroke it. She had touched it and even very briefly licked it previously, when we were enjoying the group romp earlier, but she was looking at it with growing fascination and interest now that it was entirely hers to play with.

Laura was not a virgin, but clearly her sexual experience with men was extremely limited. She sort of knew how to handle a cock, but she was far from an expert at skillfully manipulating it. Still, she was determined to avidly learn, at least the basics of what gave a man pleasure and to keep him aroused and excited. While my tongue flicked over and around her clit increasingly forcefully, she began to grasp and stroke me harder, as if she’d decided that the stiff fleshy phallus wasn’t overly fragile and immediately prone to breaking, if she handled it a bit more forcefully. Also too, I could see with my eyes raised up, that her head was inclining every close to it, increasingly curious about this different and somewhat unfamiliar sort of sexual hardware.

Earlier, I had watched her eat out my cum from Denise’s ass, and then lick more out from Millie’s tender used cunt and share the semen found there with her other girlfriends. I vaguely had the memory, that earlier in the scrum on the bed and amidst the thrashing of naked bodies, she had touched and perhaps even kissed or licked the tip of my penis, acting purely in the heat of the moment, but now she was grasping it and even bringing this formerly unfriendly weapon closer to her face and mouth for closer and more intimate inspection.

As she tensed up, coiling her muscles, clearly just about to orgasm, she let my cock brush up against her face and cheek. Just the tip and then the cockhead at first, so that her sensitive skin on her cheek could better feel me, and suss out its feel, it’s firm but yet warm and yielding character. Then she licked just the very tip, taking a single drop of pre-cum onto her tongue, right from my pisshole. That taste sent her over the edge and she exploded in a violent orgasm and as she screamed out loudly, she took yet more of my penis, the head and perhaps the first two or three inches of shaft, right into her mouth and let her lips and tongue slam shut around it, as she shook violently with her orgasm.

As she began to relax, she squirmed her hips, trying to push my head away from her now overly sensitive clit, but if anything she moved over closer towards me, to take more of my cock into her mouth. With a bit of amused effort, she managed taking about half of it, but she didn’t attempt to force it downwards past her tonsils. I didn’t think she even knew about ‘deep throating’ and she was certainly too inexperienced to give that advanced novelty a try. Undoubtedly, Wilma, by far the best cocksucker (I’d have to rate Lightning Lass as a very close #2), would be teaching a class on that subject for both of my more inexperienced lovers. Still she sucked hard on it and even allowed her tongue to swirl around it, to better savor this novelty of have a penis in her mouth, entirely for her own personal enjoyment.

I wasn’t about to complain, but my inexperienced lover hadn’t quite learned the tasks necessary for me to quickly ejaculate into her frantic mouth, but she was giving it her best try until she at last extracted out into her two tender hands.

“If you can be very gentle,” she whispered, “I’ll try...”

She left the request unfinished, but she let her hips finish what her lips couldn’t entirely say. Now, after a great many long years, she wanted to feel a penis inside of her once more, and perhaps enjoy a far more pleasant experience than her first, and only prior vaginal intercourse.

I wondered for half-a-moment just who had been her first, and only, penetrating male lover might have been, but I decided not to determine those unhappy odds too closely. She had been young, indeed just about the same age as Millie, and her companion had not been a fumbling teenaged boyfriend. The quick initial odds suggested there was a close familial association, either a brother, her own father, or an uncle, and her participation had been reluctant, at best, but likely not actual forced rape. She hadn’t enjoyed the experience and the memory of it had left a wound there, but she was determined to put that past experience now entirely behind her.

She lifted up her legs from her hips a little to accommodate me, but I refrained from assisting her by adding any extra pressure to the back of her spread thighs. Her face made a tight grimace, as if she fully expected for this second sexual penetration to hurt her just as much as her first, when she had roughly lost her virginity.

I was determined that it wouldn’t. I let my cockhead rub across her clit several times, caressing it, before it lowered slowly to just touch her vaginal lips. She was more than wet enough so that I could have slid directly inside her, but I teased her instead. She’d given me a nice strip tease and now I was going to make her nerves frantic, as it just barely entered inside her lips before withdrawing, to further stroke the sides of her mound and overstimulated clitoris. In an inch further, I went and then withdrew again, over and over again, with delicious slowness until I had passed beyond where her hymen had once been, over a decade ago, and she began to slowly relax and even arch her legs a bit further back and wider, to better accommodate me inside of her. Finally, I withdrew one last time, to rub my penis covered now with her juices one last time across her clit, before slowing sinking myself completely inside this time, filling her until every inch of me was inside of her and our pelvic mounds moistly connected.

Her emotional, if not quite her physical, virginity had now been taken.

Her vagina was tight, almost as constricting as Millie’s had been, as it seemed that she (or her friends) didn’t often, if at all, use sex toys or dildos there. Right from the start, I felt like my cock had found home ... it was a perfect and wonderfully delightful fit! Not even Wilma or Denise, who had each fucked countless men, had vaginas this deep, or so happily accommodating.

She wrapped her legs now around my waist, tightly enough that I couldn’t have pulled out even if I had wished, and she pulled my head down far enough so that I could kiss her. She spread her hips and thighs wider, her legs now rested upwards, almost upon my shoulders, raising her mound to take me inside of her more completely, as fully as possible.

This is want I’ve been wanting,” she whispered as we broke our kiss, “what I was sure that only you could give me, right from the first damned moment that I’d met you, at that first meeting upstairs on the island. I just looked into your eyes that first time and I began to melt inside. I knew that you were dangerous, but that just made me think about you even more. You made me want what I thought was impossible, a man, taking me once more ... this way. I’m not sure what thought scared me the most in my fantasies since, that it would be awful, just like before ... or worse, that I’d enjoy it, and find love with a man. I was so certain, positive, that it would again be awful ... but it’s not, it’s wonderful instead, and now I’m not afraid anymore!” Clearly, she was enjoying it.

I kept my fucking relatively slow and regular, so that she could get used this entirely different sort of sensation, but after she kissed me hard again, with her eyes now closed, she began to moan, and then a few minutes later, actually cry out with rising passion. Her hips were meeting mine, increasingly fervently, and if anything she arched her back, hips and legs even further upwards so that (if it was possible) I could plunge into her even deeper and certainly harder. Her vaginal walls loosened slightly under my pleasurable onslaught, but she was more than sufficiently lubricated to endure smoothly my increasingly rapid penetration.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.